Symbiotic

Par Carnageking

Takes place In the same universe as young justice hellspawn. Eddie Brock is a private investigator, on a case... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Changes

2.9K 24 0
Par Carnageking

I'm going to be making some changes to how the fables work in this universe.

1. The fables are going to be similar to asgardians in the mcu. They age very slowly and have already been on earth of a while.

2. They are still exiled from their homeland but by a different force that will be revealed later down the road.

3. The symbiote will be the darkness because it makes it a lot cooler in my opinion and it also makes venom a lot more powerful.

And with that out of the way I say welcome to symbiotic, enjoy!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

31 0 6
hey! you! hola. we are venom. well he is. im just his 'host' as he calls me. there was a... crash? venom got taken to a lab and got tests ran on him...
24.1K 549 23
This is just another run of the mill symbrock story nothing else to it really. might be smut might not depends on how this goes (and if I'm up to wri...
21.1K 279 13
Your family was abusive, and your life was hell. Your misery came to an end after running away, and being adopted by Carlton Drake(Who is less of a d...
126K 3.3K 58
Eddie Brock/Venom are tasked with watching over the desensitized child of a serial killer while Anne and Dan are away in Malaysia.