More Than An Angel Of Death (...

By DumbaxxLover

‟Everyone is in here for a reason..." You woke up in a cold, dark room after a peculiar dream... You don't kn... More

Keywords
It's okay... (chapter 1)
Go to hell (chapter 2)
...Deal (chapter 3)
That's me (chapter 4)
Why'd you do that..? (chapter 6)
What's wrong with me? (chapter 7)
I hate liars, remember? (chapter 8)
I get you, okay? (chapter 9)
Not that bad... (chapter 10)
Stop crying... (chapter 11)
I still need you (chapter 12)
You're something else... (chapter 13)
I have this feeling (chapter 14)
You're not a tool to me (chapter 15)
I want MY Zack... (chapter 16)
I'd never hurt you (chapter 17)
I'd kill myself for you (chapter 18)
My heart beats for you (chapter 19)
A/N (PLEASE READ)
OKAY OKAY I'M BACK (A/N)
I don't wanna lose you (chapter 20)
I'll always wait for you... (chapter 21)

Who cares? (chapter 5)

7.2K 196 269
By DumbaxxLover

After I regain my posture, I picked up a paper.

"... Issac Foster...?"

Then.. the atmosphere became tense.

I looked at the picture, sure enough, it was a picture of Zack. Then I glanced up at him, he wasn't looking at me, but looking into the distance almost. I continued to read.

"Issac Foster age in early 20's
Birthplace unknown
Whereabouts unknown
An orphan.... "

That's practically me...

".... Around time of childhood, bones and remains of children were found buried at his orphanage..
... The owners, also known as Isaacs foster parents, were found dead in their bedroom with multiple stab wounds....
It is suspected to be Issac Foster...
... However it was proven that he was abused according to his burn marks all around his body from his fo-"

"And what?"

His scythe was centimeters in front of me, he stares into my (e/c) eyes.

"and what do you think after reading that crap?... Fear? Pity?... Yeah that's right... I am Issac Foster... "

He then puts his weapon to my neck, but I cock my head aside.

"and what?", I asked, genuinely curious.

Zack gives me a look of confusion, and lowers his weapon. "The fuck, wouldn't you be scared or some shit?"

Rachel chimes in "It's not much different from (y/n)'s profile... "

"But.. I murdered people, and I lived In a fucking house with buried chil-"

"And..? 'its just a stupid ass paper with info on it... ' if that's true, Zack... Then who cares?"

This is the first time, since I've met Zack, that I really feel as if I understand him and his situation... I don't completely get him but... I'm getting there

Zack seemed startled by my comment, and he looked away. Then he put his scythe over his shoulder, and then pointed it at me.

"So you're not scared of me? At all?"

"I mean I WAS until I realized uh, several aspects about you"

He then brought up his infamous laugh

You know... His laugh is rather.. What's the word... More?.. Nah that doesn't make sense... What am I thinking anyways??

He continued "Well a long time ago.. "

Zack's POV
A blonde woman was running for her life. All you hear down the dark alley way was footsteps and heavy breathing. You can tell she won't get far because of her stupid ass high heels. I finally caught up to her, and I held a knife up to her neck. I had a crazy look on my face.

"Are you afraid of me?"

I held the knife tighter to her neck

"N-no... In fact... I-Im a fan"

You can tell she gave in a forceful smile. It sickened me, I knew I was on the newspapers and crap. This girl is really an idiot. (ironic isn't it haha)

"I'm.. I'm truly honored to have met you here... It was my dream... "
She placed her hand on mine.
I have to be honest, I was curious about this weird lady, like, the fuck is she doing??

"oh.. You're so manly.. Say.. Why don't we-"

Okay, that's enough, weirdo.
I threw her on to the ground. This was interesting, so I gave her five seconds instead of three, but I knew she won't get that far.

I ran after her, soon enough, I caught up to her. I took a handful of her hair, and my knife to her neck.

"Say~ you said you weren't afraid.. So why are you running away?"

"BECAUSE I WANNA LIVE GODDAMIT"

She had tears flowing down her cheeks.
I frowned at her statement, then I whispered in a low voice

"I fucking hate liars"

Slice
..................

"I'm confused.. "
(This is back to (y/n) pov)
I said questioningly

"What?" Zack asked

"What does that have to do with me or (y/n)?" Rachel said, and I nodded with her.

"I don't think I've lied to you, Zack, nor has Rachel..We've kept our promise up at this point, so we haven't lied in particular... And plus, I've made it clear that the past is the past.."

Zack seemed dumbfounded
"But.. You.. What the fuck? DIDN'T YOU READ MY FUCKING PAPER?"

"Well I KNOW HOW TO READ, so YES I did" I said impatiently.

"BUT YO- UGHHH" he screamed in frustration, "FINE.. You win tch" he annoyingly walked away.

"Since I didn't lie.. You WILL kill me, correct?" Rachel asked

"UGH I forgot you wanna be killed, you freak"

"hey, stop calling her a freak", I said angrily.

"You gotta admit", Zack drags his scythe, "Its pretty weird of a kid to wish for death from a fucking serial killer"

I sighed, but I completely agreed. However, I can't say anything because that wouldn't encourage Rachel of getting out of here with us.

"Anyways", Zack continued, "What else did you guys find in there"

"Well, you actually found a trigger Zack, for opening another door in the room we were in"

He looked at us and chuckled

"OF COURSE I DID HAHAH I'M SMART AFTER ALL"

"but.. " Rachel said, "there was a voice telling us.. Well a note.. Saying that they knew what we both wanted.. " Rachel then gazes at Zack's scythe.

"Tch.. Well" Zack bangs covered his eyes. He drops his scythe, and picks up the axe he was using before.

"I guess I'll have to destroy it after all"

He went towards Rachels tombstone

"W-What are you doing. Stop!"

It's too late though, Zack was smashing it into brittle pieces.

"THIS ISN'T A PLACE FOR YOU TO DIE... Only I can kill you.. EITHER of you!"

I couldn't find myself to say a thing because, I too, wanted that tomb to be in pieces. I looked at Rachel, and she seems a bit saddened. So I hugged her from behind

"... Let's go, Rachel... "

It took her a while, but she finally nodded and took my hand once more.

"So... How am I gonna fit through that crack.." Zack inquired

"You can't " I said boringly

"I'll check" Rachel ran towards the crack and slipped through

"RACHEL!... *sigh*.. You made her sad, Zack"

"So what?? We had a deal! I get to kill her when we get out of here... And if ANYONE kills you! That's gonna be ME HAHHAHA"

"But me getting killed wasn't PART of the deal, plus, if I was killed, it'll only be you and Rachel... But I'm sure you two will make it out... "

"But what do you think happens after all of this is over.. ", Zack gets up and walks towards me. His weapon behind my back

"You think I'm just gonna let you go...?" He was inches away from my face, with a crazed look in his eyes.

I scoffed, "What? You want me to stay with you forever~?" I chuckled at my own snarky comment. Zack however, just stared into my eyes for a second, surprised, then walked away.

"Y-You're so fucking stupid, dumb ass, ANYWAYS where the fuck is that little kid!?"

.... What the hell did I say..

I felt heat on my face, but I turned the opposite direction so he didn't notice.

I really am weird... I.. I shouldn't be alone with this maniac anymore

"(Y/n)!! Over here!!" I heard Rachels voice. It seems to come from the opposite direction of where we were.

"How the hell did she get all the way over there?" Zack asked

"It probably looped back from where we were in the beginning... It's trying to tell us something... Oh! The water, Rachel and I suspected something was in the water!" I rush back to Rachel

"HOLD UP, UGH" Zack catches up behind.

......

What seemed like forever, we finally found Rachel. I hugged her, "Are you okay??" I asked, worried

"... Ya.. " she seemed down

Oh ya.. He destroyed her grave

I looked at the water, and pointed "Zack, get in the water" I ordered

"Wait, who the fuck gave you the right to order me around" He said annoyed.

"Oh I don't know, maybe the fact that we might stay here forever and die can prove a point?"

He gave me a pissed off faced.
"I never said I WASN'T gonna do it!" Then he hopped in, he continued

"Hey, kid, if you wanna die so bad, why don't you just kill yourself?"

Rachel hesitated. That's actually a great question asked from Zack

"Because.. God doesn't want me to"

He scoffed "God eh? Well if you truly want me to kill you, at least make a face that's worth killing... Look angry!" Zack says as he roams through the water. Rachel however, just stands there with a poker face.

"Look SAD!" He shouted, but she remained the same, and I chuckled.

"AT LEAST SMILE" he yelled as he hit the water. I looked at Rachel, and I saw a little smile on her face, but her eyes seem practically the same.

"Ugh, it's no use, even your smile is bland, but whatever, I wi- AHH"
Zack tripped in the water.

"HAHA" I started laughing, and I wiped a tear off my cheek
"Amazing", I clapped.

He got up, soaked in water, shivering
"WHY YOU, I'M GON-"
"Don't move.. " Rachel interrupted

"Tch I KNOW" When he stepped on something, a gap opened up in a wall. The gap was so small... Only Rachel could fit.

"ONE OF YOU GO, I'M COLD AS FUCK"

"okay"
Rachel replied, and she went off

"Be careful!!" I shouted
"DON'T DIE" Zack yelled

Rachel nodded, as her figure slowly disappeared from our sight.

... Well shit... I'm alone with this crazy guy again...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 453 9
"Hey bitch?! Watch where you're going, you almost spilled that shit on my jacket." My eyes opened and slid upwards to see a tall man with grey messy...
6.2K 175 16
You're going on a journey in the US, it's the first time that you go alone outside of your own country. Your parents paid your ticket in the directio...
39.4K 658 12
Set after the ending of the game and 4 years have past since the events that occured , Rachel is now 18 and Zack is 24. Rachel no longer feels the de...
45.1K 1.4K 30
{Completed} You were sent to the hospital for what reason? It was because you saw people die. Simple as that. You are desperate to escape this place...