Thirteen Ghost

By Arjel_7

Seven friends go to an abandoned house on Halloween for "fun." But from fun turns into a nightmare they find... More

"Thirteen Ghost"

11 0 0
By Arjel_7

"Arjel stop being so scared!" Screamed Elena. "I'm not scared", said Arjel shakily. Seven friends, Arjel, Elena, Ismael, Yadiel, Jorge, Jose, and Gabe, went to an abandoned house on Halloween. When they all got in the house and looked around it was dark and it had started to rain. A light came from the center of the room. "Everyone go to the light!" exclaimed Gabe. At the light there were four glasses. Arjel, Elena, Ismael, and Yadiel each got one and looked around. They saw thirteen cages and in each cage there was a zombie, demon looking things. Then they saw a timer on top of the first cage for two minutes so they all tried to get out of there but the doors wouldn't open and on top of the door was a sign that said "Survive!" After two minutes the cage opened and out came the first ghost!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

700K 30.6K 41
After dying of a caffeine overdose, you find yourself transmigrated into the last game you played, a yandere otome game. Unfortunately, you're the tu...
186K 2.7K 33
The MHA universe is in for a real shock when they find out about a universe that has real God's, Monster's and that a Foundation of quirkless people...
104K 15.6K 61
How Is it to have Found Love in Childhood Right ! A dream come true for many, Your soulmate is none other than your best friend from years Ever thoug...
14.7K 817 34
After 5 years, both Clementine and (YN) have both worked together, alongside with Alvin "Lee" Junior, AJ in short, who has taken cared of him as thei...