Dashie's nightmare

By nightlife20

After helping to defeat tirek rainbowdash starts getting nightmares of him and and dreams of her parents, but... More

The nightmares just begun
Sad memories
Cooperation
Saved
Authors note

Long day

778 25 2
By nightlife20

Rainbow dash's POV

When I was in that bubble I felt all the helpless I did when I was a filly. I wanted to turn my back and cry but I didn't have the guts. Every few minutes I could feel the tears well up knowing that once again I had lost all my abilities. But this was a little worse. My eye color had faded and my cutie mark was gone. Out of fear I thought I was gonna stay like that forever, that I wouldn't be able to teach scoots how to fly. After the day was done and I was exhausted from all that has happened, I lay in bed and started to let all my tears go.

"How could he do that? How can he do something so horrible as to take away everything that makes a pony... Special?"

I went to sleep hoping I'll have a good dream, instead it turned into a nightmare.

"H-hello?" I stuttered as my voice echoed off into the black. But the response I got was me turning around only to see Tirek grinning down at me, opening his mouth and sucking every last bit of ability, strength, and life out of me. Then I lay helpless on the ground and watch him take over equestria. Then I wake up.

"NOOO!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 18.6K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
805K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC