aurore - an unusual love stor...

Penfolk által

Jai Prakash Raichand, the silver spoon lad of a leading business personnel Raghav Raichand, has always found... Több

introduction
part one
part two
part three
part four
part five
part six
part seven
part eight
part nine
part ten
part eleven
part twelve
part thirteen
part fourteen
part fifteen
part sixteen
part seventeen
part eighteen
part nineteen
part twenty
part twenty one
part twenty two
part twenty three
part twenty four
part twenty five
part twenty six
part twenty seven
part twenty eight
part twenty nine
part thirty
part thirty one
part thirty two
part thirty three
part thirty four
part thirty five
part thirty seven
part thirty eight
part thirty nine
part forty
part forty one
part forty two
part forty three
part forty four
part forty five
part forty six
part forty seven
part forty eight
part forty nine
part fifty
part fifty one
part fifty two
part fifty three
part fifty four
part fifty five
part fifty six
part fifty seven
part fifty eight
part fifty nine
part sixty
part sixty one
part sixty two
part sixty three
part sixty four
part sixty five
part sixty six
part sixty seven
part sixty eight
part sixty nine
part seventy
part seventy one
part seventy two
part seventy three
part seventy four
part seventy five
part seventy six
part seventy seven
part seventy eight
part seventy nine
part eighty
part eighty one
part eighty two
phase two ~ part eighty three
part eighty four
part eighty five
part eighty six
part eighty seven
part eighty eight
part eighty nine
part ninety
part ninety one
part ninety two
agar tum saath ho...
part ninety four
part ninety five
part ninety six
part ninety seven
part ninety eight
part ninety nine
part hundred
part hundred one
part hundred two
epilogue
thanking note

part thirty six

544 80 60
Penfolk által

Jayant made a disgusted sound with his tongue.

" Has Jai gone mad? What is he trying to do with life exactly? And how far is he going to stretch this religion thing, ehh? "

Mitrah nodded.

" This time it's Som who's gone madder. What was the need exactly, of creating some more storms in their lives at this vulnerable point, may I know sir? " , she squeezed her brows.

This meeting was called in by Som himself, who was quite stressed out since the last day. And he had begged to them so ardently, that they had come running leaving important jobs.

" Try and understand Mitrah. Speed- breakers are needed in life. Jai has gone reckless. " , Som explained.

" And may I know how a random Muslim woman can break his speed? " , Mitrah was tough.

" Wait. Bhoomi and Jai broke up. Why? " , Jayant suddenly looked inquisitive. " Just because they were no longer compatible, or there's this third an..... "

" ARE YOU CRAZY? " ,Som almost forced stop the statement.
" Sonara is a lower middle class widow!
Jai was only helping her.. out of humanity, and I want to revive that humanity in him that got lost suddenly, after that story from his dad.

And, Jai and Bhoomi were having issues for quite sometime now, so they decided to call upon this relationship. That's all. "

" We got it Som. Jayant has a habit of overthinking. " , Mitrah glared at Jayant.
" See, it's better that you stop stressing yourself. Trust Maya Raichand if you have once decided to. And if she's promised to help you as well, you should be calm and composed. "

" That's what I want to do Mitrah! But I'm confused. Maya Raichand doesn't find me any worthy but she agreed to this without a second thought. Strange.

Plus Bhoomi has been constantly discouraging me for the decision I took. She didn't even agree to be here today for this meet up. "

" Maybe she doesn't want to face us after breaking up with Jai. After all we are Jai's friends and not common ones unlike you.

Anyways, don't strain yourself unnecessarily. Let's wait. "
Mitrah said, glancing at Jayant, who nodded in agreement.

" By the way Som, when are you telling Bhoomi? " , Mitrah asked.

" What? " , Som adjusted his specs, startled.

" That........ You love her? "
Mitrah winked.

Som felt chains of hot air bubbles escape his ears.

----

Raghav Raichand sat on the armchair set next to the window.

The fireplace just below the window warmed both his body and mind. It was snowing when they landed in London City Airport, a few hours back.

The driver, sent from their pre-booked inn, received them, and when they reached The Dolores Inn in Yorkshire, the snowfall had stopped. But the cold had increased several folds.

Siddhi had gone unusually silent. Her very personal maid Yogita was brought along. Siddhi only whispered to her at times.

The suite remained booked to the Raichands' names throughout the year and whenever they came to London, anyone of them, would stay here.

Yogita was alotted one of the rooms in the huge four-bedroomed suite.

Raghav had changed and now sat at the window, smoking cigar after lighting the fireplace. Siddhi had gone for a hot shower.

" Why am I not allowed to call my children, may I know? "

Raghav was startled, not realising when Siddhi was out of the washroom and was standing right in front of him.

" Did any of them call? "
Raghav held the cigar tighter between the lips.

" I wish you knew your children a bit better Raghav.
Both of them are touchy. Way more than needed. We were the one who didn't care to inform them before leaving. Why would they care to.... "

" Do whatever you wish then, with your children. Because.. 'I don't know them even a bit', according to you. "
Raghav got up and left the living room .

Siddhi stood still.

Tears slipped down her cheeks.

Would she ever be able to disclose to anyone, the real reason of her anxiety, her stress, her depression?

Would she ever be able to declare, that the biggest weakness she's caught in was.....love?

Love, not for herself, not for her children, but for her husband....undying, devastating love?

Love, that led her to bear his weirdness, his madness, his guilt....and his lies.... even if that led her to discard her child's happiness, trampling it below her feet, completely...... ?

Why was she constantly pampering a man's unusual claims and demands from life? From his own bloods even?

Siddhi thrashed on the couch.

Was she, in the run of remaining an ideal, loving wife, proving to be the worst mother on earth?

---

Maya Raichand stood in the balcony of her cabin. It was four in the afternoon, and the sky was slowly turning pitch black.

Rains, tremendous ones.
Impending.

An important meeting had just ended. She had asked for a half-an-hour-long no-disturbance.

The maid she had asked to keep an eye upon them at home, had just called.

Things weren't very calm back there mostly, but as per instructions, the maid was waiting before intervening. Maya had asked her not to intervene this time at all, just keep an eye that no one left the house before Maya returned.

A smirk crossed her face as she remembered the conversation a day back.

. . . .

" Some Som Shergil has come to visit you ma'am. " , the PA informed, at around seven in the evening, yesterday.

Frowning, Maya sat straight on her chair.
Som entered, with his usually idiotic body language, and settled before her. As if he was apprehensive of being eaten alive by her.

" Are we talking something? Or are you here to gape at my designer table? "

Som startled and stared, more embarrassed.

" Actually, Maya ma'am, I'm here with a... I mean....a...a...more of a request. "

" You know right, keeping requests aren't much of my ways. Still, you may try, since I've got some time to waste on you right now. "

" Errmm...

Actually....there's this widow who's got a baby....
Sonara Parvez. Yes, a Muslim.
But she's in grave danger. "

" So?
Several Muslims and several Hindus are in grave danger at this very moment. What can I do? " , Maya banged the glass table in rhythm.

" No actually, this woman, Sonara Parvez, is being helped by Jai for the past few months in several ways...and I too... "

Maya stopped banging the table.

" Jai. You mean, Jai Raichand.
Are you fucking kidding me, Som Shergil? "

" I am not!!
TRUST ME!
I know it's unbelievable but it's true, which means Jai is not tremendously an orthodox!
He's like you too...just that...

Anyways, I am Jai's friend and very much hate what he's doing these days. At the same time I wanna help Sonara. Jai won't anymore, he's gone mad suddenly with.... "

Maya moved forward on her chair, her eyes glittering.

" Sonara Parvez.
Jai Raichand.

May I know the whole story, Mr Som Shergil? "

After Som had narrated everything in detail, from Jai's meeting the poor woman on a stormy night, to their drifting apart and shit,
Maya heaved a sigh.

" I'll definitely help her, Som.
She's a delicately beautiful, and an intelligent woman. I've got the privilege to already meet her and her cute baby girl.

Anyways, how are Jai and Bhoomi doing? "

Som had kept mum for sometime, after which he'd uttered,
" They've broken up ma'am. "

Maya couldn't count butterflies in her stomach anymore.

. . . .

Rains. Devastating rains hit Mumbai.
Drenching Maya.
But she didn't move from the balcony to her cabin.

Raghav Raichand, you should not have messed with Maya.

With your own daughter.

You ruined her life, turned her heartbeats meaningless.

Now you wait and watch, Dad!

Your son, your ideal, your descendent, your follower, is soon going to give you the greatest blow in life.

Maya Raichand will make sure, that a Muslim, lower- middle- class, single mother, ruins your life, Dad....

As your....

Daughter-in-law!

The thunders ate back Maya's devastating laughter, but it soothed her to the core.

----

A long boring chapter without a tinge bit of hero heroine 😝 to freak you out.
Sowiee !!!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

64.7K 4.5K 23
LOVE BY ACCIDENT ✔️ At a point..in everyone's life..where everything is going wrong..and we know that..this is what we have to live with all our live...
11K 589 16
All families are broken, some find escapade from the crushed hinges of relations while the others bleed over the shattered pieces. The Raichand's a s...