Bad Boy Blood

By coolraccoon

"The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." -Socra... More

Chapter 1#
Chapter 2#
Chapter 3#
Chapter 4#
Chapter 5#
Chapter 6#
Chapter 7#
Chapter 8#
Chapter 9#
Chapter 11#
Chapter 12#
Chapter 13#
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Untitled Part 17

Chapter 10

1.8K 67 15
By coolraccoon

Blue's p.o.v

Dad had to go back to work before his lunch break ended, he told me to drive straight home and to not stop no matter what the boys said. He only grounded Travis and Hunter because I was already getting punished by the school. He fought with the principle for a full 20 minutes before the principle had to threaten to expel Travis and Hunter too.

I looked for Zayn before we left but I couldn't find him anywhere so I was forced to leave without saying good bye.

We all got in the white jeep with me at the wheel the car. "Thanks Blue for saving my ass..."Muttered Travis, he held a ice pack to his eye that looked much better that before. "No prob," I smiled at him, he was sitting in the back. The guys weren't aloud to take a step out of house once we arrived.

"I really wish we weren't grounded..." Groaned Hunter, "Yea the party is in two days."Travis added. "What party?" I asked hurt I wasn't invited. "There's a senior only, party this Friday." Hunter explained. "You do realize dad's going on a business trip this weekend, right?" I hinted slightly, they knew I wouldn't tell.

"Do you think we could go?" Travis asked breathless he was really tired. "I see no reason why you shouldn't go." I laughed, "Thank you Blue!!" They cooed. "You could go too everyone already thinks your a senior." Mentioned Hunter. I shook my head "I'm okay, I don't like that kind of stuff." They both already knew I hated parties. I started to pull into the neighborhood when I saw white powder start falling from the sky. No way it was snowing, today was suppose to be hot! I was in a short spaghetti strap dress and it was snowing.  I hurried and parked in the car. It was freezing outside, running out of the car and into the warm house. The guys laughed at me they were in jeans.

The weather forecast did not call for snow, stupid weatherman.... The new house smell hit as soon as I stepped inside. I ran upstairs to change into something warm. I decided on a baggy pink long sleeve that said 'Good girls love bad boys'  It kinda reminded me of Zayn and I, not that I loved him or anything.... I layered a long sleeve under that and then another long sleeve under that, I hated the cold.

My hair started to curl again with the coldness so I put on a black beanie and a new pair of glasses. My shirt was long enough to cover my butt so I put on black tights. I walked into Travis' room he was laying down in his bed. "Do you wanna build a snowman?" I asked poking at his crippled body. "Not now maybe later." He laughed, "But we do need cereal though." Mused Hunter walking in with an empty box of Captain Crunch. The boys loved their cereal...

"But I wanna build a snowman." I groaned crossing my arms. "We need more cereal! That's more important and we aren't aloud out of the house." Countered Hunter handing me the keys to the car and a hundred dollar bill.

"Do I have to go right now?"I groaned, this was way more money than I needed for a box of cereal. "Yes, we might need it later." Complained Travis. "But I just got home!" Hunter pushed me towards the door and I had almost no time to slip on my tall UGG's and grab a large hooded jacket.  The cold winter air hit my face like a knife as I ran to the white jeep slamming the door. Even with all my layers I was still freezing. 

Okay I just needed to get this trip over with, the rodes were a bit slippery but I managed not to swerve.  I decided to drive to the nearest Walmart. School wasn't out yet so I wasn't worried about anyone from school seeing me with my curly hair.

The parking lot was already very icy even though the snow had just started. A thin layer of white covered the ground, parking the Jeep carefully I prepared myself for the cold making sure my coat was zipped up all the way. I absolutely hated the cold, I kept my wallet very close to me as the wind picked up. It started to go against me, I dug my feet into the ground trying to make it into the store. The wind gust changed all of a sudden and caused me to fall on the white because I was leaning forward so much. I stood up again sliding on the icy floor, it took all my force to push past the strong wind and make into the store.

It was one of those neighborhood Walmart's so it was kinda small. I headed straight for the cereal it was all the way at the back of the store grabbing a cart on my way.

I pushed the cart all the way to the back of the store, it was practicality empty except for the few workers.  I strolled to the cereal isle. The boys only ate captain crunch, one time I brought them the Walmart off brand because it was cheaper and I was low on money and they threw it in the trash.-_-

The Captain Crunch was all the way on the highest shelf, why would they do that if they knew little kids loved it? Okay maybe it wasn't on the highest shelf but it was taller than me. I stood on my tip toes as my arm reached as high as it could but I still couldn't reach the box, I started to jump up and down  like an idiot.

"Blue?" A passing voice called, I jumped knocking over a box of Coco Puffs. I turned quickly to see the bad boy himself standing at the end of the isle with part of his gang. Zayn ran over pushing the cart aside to get to me, he wrapped his warm arms around me into a hug.

"Hey baby," He smiled unaffected by the cold, he called me baby.

"What are you doing here?" I asked shivering, it was cold in here. He was only wearing a grey flannel and his leather jacket and it was open! "We had to get some groceries." He said casually. "Where were you after you left?"

"The lads and I skipped the rest of class." He murmured in my ear, he still had me in a hug. I wrapped my arms around him as well, how was he so warm? "Are you cold?" I nuzzled my face into his chest nodding as I took in his rich scent.

He lead my arms under his leather jacket and to the warmth of his flannel, he was so fit... Did I just say that?

"How are you so warm?" I asked softly against his chest, " I am naturally hot." He smirked pulling me closer.

"Whoa it's gettin' dirty on isle 69." A voice called from the end of the isle. I blushed pulling away as much as I could from Zayn turning a crimson. Zayn held me tightly sending a glare to whom I realized was Louis. Louis backed away with his hands up in defeat in the other direction.

"Are all five of you here?" I asked desperately trying to pull away. "Stop it." He growled holding me with a harsh grip. I immediately stopped letting him hold me, I put my arms around him like before and his jaw relaxed again. "No it's only Niall, Louis, and I." He answered in a nicer tone. He had to bend over almost all the way to be face to face with me. His hand moved to my face brushing over my bruise I winced when he pressed softly. He mumbled an apology before placing a small kiss on my cheek.

"Why did you do that?" He asked bitterly, "Do what?" His fingers played with my wool beanie. "Get in the fight..." Ohhh so that's what this is about.

"You could've gotten hurt."He growled looking away from my eyes, but keeping his focus on my red waves. "You do crazy things for people you love." I laughed my fingers stroked his warm sides. His shirt went up a little bit exposing his soft skin. My finger accidentally touched it and I gasped it was so warm. 

"Your so kind." He murmured his hand met mine and guided them  slowly under his shirt until they were over his abs. His toned chest was so warm I couldn't help but rub my cold hands up and down it, Zayn closed his eyes I quickly moved my hands back.

"Why do you say that?" I asked, his breath hitched before he spoke again. "You put others needs before yours." His soft lips were so close to my face.

"Actually do you mind getting that please?" I asked pointing to the box of Captain Crunch. He laughed reaching up with one hand and grabbing it off the shelf swiftly placing it in the cart. Show off...

"Will you let me warm you up?" His voice breathed against my neck. "Were at Walmart Zayn, besides you already did." I whispered hushed. His eyes penetrated into me before his hands moved towards my coat unzipping it slowly revealing my jumper. He laughed when he read the print and I blushed. "I like that, it's cute." He smiled, pulling the sides up so he could worm his hands underneath it.  He felt my first long sleeve and went underneath that too before he felt the next long sleeve.

"Damn, how many layers do you got?" He laughed and felt my final tank top going underneath that. When his hands finally hit my skin the warmness surfed through my whole body. They were so warm against my cold skin, goosebumps ran up my neck from his delightful touch. My hands wound themselves on his chest again flying under his flannel.  "Sorry I'm not warm..." My voice sounded horse, "Baby your so much better." He coaxed placing kisses on my neck. He pulled his hands out of my shirt, that sounds really wrong....  Tugging my shirt back down so it covered my butt again.  Our foreheads leaned against each other, and his lips finally met mine. I let him give me a peck before I pulled my lips back.

His lips were not warm, they were hot.

"Were at Walmart Zayn!" I scolded stepping away from him, "I know frisky, right? " His amused voice sang before he stole another kiss. I started to steer the cart  out of the Isle with Zayn trailing behind me hold onto the hem of my coat before he swung his arm around my shoulders.

"Did you get suspended?" I asked pushing the cart slowly, "Yea, for the rest of the week but so did you." He laughed, I saw there was hot chocolate mix on sale so I grabbed a few packets, hot chocolate was amazing! "So are you going to the senior party?" His eyebrows knitted, "Probably, why are you going ?" I shook my head. "I think I'm going to stay home." He smirked "Your not a party girl are you?"  I laughed "You could say that, I  should be voted least likely to ever go to a club."

"Aw but why your a great dancer!" I blushed when I remembered earlier today in class. "Do not mention that ever again."I threatened jokingly, we pulled into the only open cash register. A teenage boy started to check out my two items. That sounds wrong....

Louis and Niall got in line behind us, "Hey Blue!"  Niall waved, I waved back smiling.  "Paper or plastic?" The cashier asked, "Paper please," He put the box of cereal in the paper bag along with the packets of hot chocolate. I pulled out my wallet and paid awkwardly with the hundred dollar bill and waited for my change. When the guy gave me my money I slipped it back into my wallet, grabbing the paper bag and started to make my way out before Zayn caught me by the waist hugging me from behind. "Bye." His lips attacked mine like never before giving me a huge smooch, I flushed  shocked  pulling away. "Bye." I bit my lip clinging onto my bag and heading into the winter storm.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Comment and tell me what you think!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 14 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...
3.5M 154K 74
"We need to start from the beginning. We need to find out who actually did it." ••• Alexandra Black's new found perfect life turns upside down when h...
18.4M 436K 65
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐭...
33.4K 1.9K 29
Harry moved to Bradford, and now he his going to Bradford High ! Good thing he has his Best Friend Mary there , they haven't seen each other in a whi...