Blue Moon [BXB]│✓

By RoseNesha

❝Okay, I bet I can seduce him by the end of this year.❞ ━━━━━━━━☾☽━━━━━━━━ Senior year has approached, and Bl... More

B l u e M o o n
c a s t
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
ѕ e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
1. t w e n t y f i v e
2. t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
e p i l o g u e
a c k n o w l e d g m e n t
b e a u t i f u l c h r i s t m a s
p r o p o s a l
p r o m
l o v i n g f e v e r
s e q u e l t e a s e r
Discord Server!
SEQUAL OUT!

e l e v e n

16.3K 587 338
By RoseNesha

━━━━━━━━☾☽━━━━━━━━

B L U E 

"Can you please look at me for 2 seconds?" I pleaded as I sat down next to my little sister. She looks my way for a slight second then turns back to her eggs without a word coming from her mouth. She has been avoiding me and also she has been talking to her dolls like I'm not in the room with her.

"Gamma do you hear something? I keep hearing things." She turns to my grandma who was sipping on her tea, making eye contact with me. She raised a brow at me and I darted my eyes to Violet and back to her. 

When she got the message that I wanted her to talk to her, grandma clear's her throat while putting her tea on the table.

"Violet sweetheart, your brother trying to talk to you and it's very rude to ignore him." She said sweetly to her.

Violet frowns at grandma, giving her a sour face. "I'm not ignoring him, I'm ignoring his mean twin. I think the nice Blue is missing and I'm waiting for him to return." She answered, kicking her legs back in forth in her chair.

Grandma turned to me and mouthed I tried. Sighing, I shook my head at this nonsense.

My mom came into the kitchen with her usual business attire on and she was on the phone with her client as usual. "No, I suggest her to get the leather white couch for her office, It won't look right with all the black in the room." She sighs then continues. "Okay, ill handle it when I get there, okay bye." She hangs up her phone then turns to us with a smile.

"Sorry about that" She apologies while grabbing a mug from the cabinet then pours the coffee in her mug, taking it between her lips.

"Hey, mom can you take Violet to school? I have to run to the Cooper's house for the morning." She asked my grandma who dismisses her then answers with a yeah sure.

My mom places her coffee on the counter while walking towards me. By the look she is giving me is telling me that she is going to ask me a question.

"I haven't seen Grace around here lately? What happened?" She gave me the stare that demands the answer truthfully. 

If she would just sit down like a real mom then I would tell her what has been going on with me. "She has been busy with other things," I told her while looking down at the floor instead of meeting her eyes.

Someone grab my chin harshly to look them in the eye and it was my mom. "Don't lie to me Blue and I'm serious. I have been watching your behavior for the past couple of days." It pisses me off that she hasn't known the slightest that I was upset or confused.

My grandma was there when I finally accept myself. Its always Grace this Grace that. If she wanted to know what Grace is doing then she can go to her house.

"I'm not lying! We both have our own lives. You want us to be attached together?" I said getting defensive that all she thinks about is Grace.

"I'm not saying that I just wanted to see her once in the while. I notice that she hasn't been over recently. I'm worried that you did something that ruin your friendship with her." She frowns at me from my attitude.

"Oh, now it's my fault?! It's like you are blaming me for why we aren't together." 

"Don't you raise your voice at me Blue! I don't appreciate you disrespecting me for caring about Grace."

"So you're admitting that it's my fault?" I shook my head from what I'm hearing. "Well if you miss her so bad then go over to her house then since you care about her so much," I said before walking out of the kitchen then walked out of the house.

I heard faint of my name being called but no one came after me. When I got outside, I inhale the air that was being blown then stuff my hands in my jacket.

Walking to my Jeep and unlocking it with my keys, I get in and play my throwback music on my playlist.

°°°

The crowded hallways at school were more crowded as ever today. I excused myself from bumping into people and walking over people that were also in rush hour. That's how bad it was.

Usually, I don't leave my house early and when I arrived at school I have about 10 minutes to get to my locker then get to class on time.

Since I had that altercation with my mom I had left the house early so now I'm being stuck with the overcrowded people this morning. Going to my locker, I took out my Pre-calculus textbook.

Maybe I'm just cranky and tired from last night that caused me to have that fight with my mom. I didn't mean to be disrespectful towards her. She is the person who raised me and took care of me.

It's just frustrating that she wants me to be this perfect boy even though I'm not.

It's weird that I made up with Mason and we spent hours last night talking about non-sense. What I learned so far about him is that he has that childish side and he likes to live life to the fullest.

Also, he has a big sister that lives in London. I have seen her when I was a Sophomore and she was Senior. Very smart, was the President on the SGA Committee and the class favorite by her class.

Now I'm trying to figure out how Mason and her fit in the same category as siblings. She is very intelligent and very caring about the school and there's Mason.

I'm not saying he is stupid even though I told him multiple times in the past but I think he just needs to focus on his work instead of entertaining his little friends.

Mason doesn't like to talk about his parents but he adores his big sister a lot. He wouldn't stop talking about how he couldn't wait to visit her.

Rubbing my eyes from my tiredness, I closed my locker. "You look sleepy," Someone said having me to turn around to face Zack who was eyeing me up and down.

I scratch my arm. "Yeah, I was up all last night."

"Aww, kitty didn't get no sleep last night?" He teased me while giving me a sly smile. "What were you doing up so late? Studying again?"

"Yeah let's go with that" I mumbled not making eye contact with him.

What took me by surprise was that he brushes my white hair out of my face that made my cheeks go warm from his contact. Zack took my chin, tilting my head up to meet his hazel eyes. "Blue I want to─"

He was cut off by someone calling my name from down the hallway. I remove his hand from my face, looking down the hallway to meet Mason who was grinning from ear to ear.

Zack grunts from his presence, slouching his back against the lockers.

Mason stops in front of me and his body wash was filling my nose that makes my knees wobble a little. "I see someone made someone drive all the way to Starbucks to get you their Ice coffee with a muffin." He hands me my coffee with my muffin that I ask for.

"Thanks," I thanked him then took a sip of my beverage.

He looked like he didn't just sleep for 3 hours. His brown hair was a ruffled mess but he made it work by his curls covering his eyes. "No problem for someone who cheats at running. I have to give it to you, you are a sneaky little one."

"Like I said you didn't explain the rules." I shrugged that he is still complaining about me cheating last night.

"Hey, we can have a rematch after sch─"

He was cut off by Zack swinging his arm over my shoulder. "Am I missing something or you both hated each other and now you are both are friends?" He eyed us both that we are magically talking to each other.

Mason pulls me away from Zack and he pulls me into a side hug. "Yeah, we are totally best friends and I'm going over to his house after school to have a playdate."

Zack snorted then gave him a cold glare. "Don't play the good guy Samuels we all know your little plan to get on Blue good side so you can sex him up." 

"I'm not trying to sex him up. I'm really trying to be friends with Blue. I apologize to him for everything I did to him and he forgives me. I don't need your blessings for him to be friends with me and be happy that I'm not being a dick to him anymore. Your words, not mine."

I know Zack is trying to protect me from him and it is very generous of him but I don't need him to bodyguard me from every harm that comes my way.

"Zack it's okay we are cool." I looked into his eyes and he sighs, nodding his head then turns his head towards Mason. 

"You do something to hurt him I'll slit your throat." He threatens him.

"Ouch and I thought we can all be Bff's," Mason said in a hurt voice.

"Never going to happen," Zack responded in a bored tone.

The bell rings for the first period making everyone move in every direction. Zack pulls me into a side hug. "If he tries anything let me know." He whispers in my ear before walking away in the crowd.

"I think he doesn't like me." He said looking at Zack's back as he blends in with the crowd.

M A S O N

"Shoot the damn ball!" I screamed at Travis who was hogging the ball from me. He held the ball up so I won't smack it out of his hands. Finally, he crosses me over, dribbling the ball to the end of the court and made a layup.

He got lucky with that

He passes me the ball and I started to dribble it between my legs while he eye's me and the ball. I kept dribbling the ball to make him mad.

"Would you stop dancing with the ball and make a move?" Travis said getting irritated.

I throw the ball between his legs, going around him to catch the ball. I heard him groan, running after me. He tries to block me but I made a 3 pointer shot.

"Swish!" I said grinning at him. He rolls his eyes, snatching the ball back from the floor. 

It was after basketball practice and me and Travis decided to stay to have a couple of shots. "I saw you and Blue talking today." He wiggled his eyebrows while bouncing the ball up and down. 

To be honest I almost forgot about it. When me and Blue were talking last night I felt like I could tell him anything. He is a great listener and he would never judge me about myself.

"Yeah, we are finally on good terms with each other." I shrug then grab my bottled water from the floor, taking a sip.

"I'm surprised he even gave you a chance. Maybe he secretly liked you and you finally notice him. Now you can ease your way into filling him up."

"Blue isn't dumb to fall for me in a short amount of time. We just got on good terms and he isn't like all the people I hook up. Besides it's going to take some time for him to be really into me."

"Well do what you got to do because your time is ticking and I do not want to run around the school with just my boxers." He replied shooting the basketball up and down.

We both pack up our bags getting ready to leave the gym then we walked out of the gym, going outside where our cars were parked.

I pull out my key's from my gym shorts to unlock my car. "I'll see you later Mason!" Travis shouted before getting in his car then driving off.

When I was about to get into my car, I heard a voice call my name. "Mason!" I groan, turning around to face Eva who was walking towards me.

She had on the tightest workout clothes meaning she just got out Cheerleading practice.

"What do you want now E?" I said in a bored expression, not interested in this conversation we about to have. I leaned on the car door to prepare myself for a rant.

She bit's down on her bottom lip while twirling her blonde locks through her fingertips. "I miss you baby and I'm trying to give us a chance but you keep pushing me away." She told me as she trails her fire red nails hands on my shoulder.

I shrugged her off my shoulder. "There isn't a us so stop acting like I'm the only person in the world in your eyes."

"What do you want me to do?! I'm sick and tired of you treating me like I was just one of your booty calls! Do you have interests in thicker girls? Or you have an interest in boys than girls?"

"I don't want you to do anything. You should know by now that if you get with me and we have sex I'm done with you and I don't care about a person body or gender." I told her bluntly and it made her poke her finger in my chest.

"Fuck you, Mason! I don't know why people even put up with you!" She screams at me then walked away from me.

You don't know how many times I heard people say that to me on a daily bases. Sighing, I open the passenger door, tossing my duffle bag then getting into my car to drive home.

°°°

When I came into the house, I heard a couple of mummers coming from the kitchen. Placing my bag on the floor, I went into the kitchen to meet the same image as me but in a girl form. She turns around and her blue eyes sparkling when she's me.

"Maddie!" I said grabbing her into a hug and she hugs me back tighter.

"Oh my god baby bro you got taller than me and you're ripped!" She hits my hard chest which didn't hurt.

"We saw each other last Christmas."

"Exactly! Every time we see each other you get an inch taller!"

I laugh at my sister. I'm happy that she was finally home. "Find any British boys yet?" I grinned at my sister.

"No not a lot of people pay attention to me." She said with a British accent. "How you been mate?" She asks me and I was about to answer her question until someone clears their throat and we both turn to our parents who were sitting down at the table. 

"Yes, we all excited to have both of our children under the same roof again! Why don't Mason go change out of those clothes and we can all go out for dinner!" My mom said cutting our reunion.

Shrugging, I went upstairs having Maddie following me. "So Mason have a special someone you want to tell me?" She said poking my back while we were walking towards my room.

"No one has caught my eyes"

She hits me in the back of my head. "Don't lie to me! It may work for mom and dad but it won't work on me." We walked into my room where Brady was sprawled on the floor sleeping. I took off my shirt and threw it in the dirty basket.

"Fine, he is a boy" I admitted and her face lights up.

"And?" She encourages me to keep going.

 "I'm not telling all the details just yet." I winked at her.

She pouted at me. "I'll get it out of you Mason Samuels even if I have to sit here and─" She was cut off by her phone ringing. "Oi, that's one of my friends but I'll be back!" She said in her British accent again then walked out of my room, closing the door behind her.

━━━━━━━━☾☽━━━━━━━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 147 18
After finishing junior year of high school, Nate's big day finally arrives. He's afraid of his parents disowning him, but confidence in who he is. Wi...
125K 3.6K 45
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
159K 6.9K 28
When Milo returns home from college for winter break, he's surprised to discover that his brother brought more than luggage and dirty laundry. Milo i...
1.3M 41.5K 75
Jesse's life turns upside down once the football player from his school finds out he's gay. Because of that he has to obey to jock's every command or...