A Blooming Relationship (A Jo...

By JoeSugg9012

A Blooming Relationship (A Joe Sugg FanFic) Joe and Aly meet on a plane to Heathrow. Their instant love conne... More

A Blooming Relationship (A Joe Sugg FanFiction)
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-Four.
Chapter Thirty-Five.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-Eight.
Chapter Thirty-Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty-One.
Chapter Forty-Two.
Chapter Forty-Three.
Chapter Forty-Four.
Chapter Forty-Five.
Chapter Forty-Six.
Chapter Forty-Seven.
Chapter Forty-Eight.
Chapter Forty-Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty-One.
Chapter Fifty-Two.
Chapter Fifty-Three.
Chapter Fifty-Four.
Chapter Fifty-Five.
Chapter Fifty-Six.
Chapter Fifty-Seven.
Chapter Fifty-Eight.
Chapter Fifty-Nine.
Chapter Sixty.
Chapter Sixty-One.
Chapter Sixty-Two.
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four.
Chapter Sixty-Five.
Chapter Sixty-Six.
Chapter Sixty-Seven.
Chapter Sixty-Eight.
Chapter Sixty-Nine.
Chapter Seventy.
Chapter Seventy-One.
Chapter Seventy-Two.
Chapter Seventy-Three.
Chapter Seventy-Four.
Chapter Seventy-Five.
Chapter Seventy-Six.
Chapter Seventy-Seven.
Chapter Seventy-Eight.
Chapter Seventy-Nine.
Chapter Eighty.
Chapter Eighty-One.
Chapter Eighty-Two.
Chapter Eighty-Three.
Chapter Eighty-Four.
Chapter Eighty-Five.
Chapter Eighty-Six.
Chapter Eighty-Six.
Chapter Eighty-Eight.
Chapter Eighty-Nine.
Chapter Ninety.
Chapter Ninety-One.
Chapter Ninety-Two.
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four.
Chapter Ninety-Five.
Chapter Ninety-Six.
Chapter Ninety-Seven.
Chapter Ninety-Eight.
Chapter Ninety-Nine.
Chapter One Hundred.

Chapter Thirty.

7K 103 71
By JoeSugg9012

Joe's POV

  After Zoe and Alfie took Fletcher, Aly and I got our jackets and got into the car. I drove her to a local restaurant. We both ate and had a few glasses of wine. Afterwards, we went to the movies. Aly wanted to see a movie, about love and cancer or something. It was pretty good, but an average chick-flick. After the movie we just drove around London, just talking about our family and lives. Although we have a child now and one on the way, we are still young and crazy in love. Once we drove around a bit, we went back home. Aly texted Zoe and we went over to Caspar's. While we were there, Aly announced that we were pregnant.

  "Shh..." Aly hummed as she rocked Fletcher to sleep.

  Once she was sure he was asleep, Aly lowered him into his crib and we crept back to our room. Aly went to the bathroom to remove her make-up and I stripped down to my pajamas.

  "Babe, I know it's early in the pregnancy, but I want to have our baby with us already!" Aly spoke quietly as she came into the room.

  "I understand."

  We both got into bed and turned off the lights. I know we were both awake for a bit, but we were sitting there in silence just pondering in our own thoughts. Eventually, we both fell asleep.

  The next two months were the same, Aly's stomach grew more and more and now she actually appeared pregnant. Other than that, nothing else had changed. I worked during the days, and then spendt the evenings with Fletcher and Aly and occasionally with our friends too. Tomorrow is Aly's appointment with Dr. Nicola. We are both hoping we can find out the sex of the baby. Fletcher has grown quite a bit and is now learning to toddle a bit, with help, of course.

  "Joe, will you change Fletcher?" Aly mumbled.

  "Sure," I groaned, we were both exhausted.

  I got up and put Fletcher on my hip before carrying him to the nursery. I changed his diaper and then brought him back to our room.

  "Thanks babe," Aly said graciously.

  "It's ok babe."

  I layed Fletcher between us and layed down on the bed.

  "Tomorrow's our appointment!" I said trying to lighten the mood a bit.

  "I know! I'm excited, I still think it's another boy!"

  "Nope! I just have a feeling it's a baby girl!"

  Fletcher started giggling and squirming between us. Crawling up my chest.

  "Mama!" Fletcher said looking at me.

  "No, I'm Dada!" I said back softly.

  "Mama!"

  Aly and I just laughed at his innocent mistake.

  "Baubau!"

  "He's wants a bottle," Aly translated.

  "Baubau!"

  "Alright, alright!" I said getting up.

  I went through to the kitchen and warmed up a bottle of milk. I walked back into the room and handed it to Fletcher.

  "Here Fletch."

  As he took it, I rolled back onto bed. Aly helped him hold the bottle a bit, but for the most part, Fletch could handle it on his own.

  "I'm going to take a shower," I said getting out of bed again.

  "Ok babe."

  I went and showered. I never realised how much work, being a parent is. Having kids is awesome, to see that someone you love and you have made another human being. But damn, it takes work.

  Anyway, I cleaned myself and washed my hair before getting out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my waist and dried my hair. Fletcher was crawling down the hallway as I walked out of the bathroom.

  "Hey Fletch!" I said.

  Fletcher just looked at me. I bent down to pick him up, and carried him back to our room. Aly had drifted back to sleep.

  "Now, how did you get off the bed?" I asked Fletch.

  "Hmm..?" Aly mumbled.

  "Fletch was just crawling down the hall, I was wondering how he got off the bed," I laughed.

  "Oh, my little escape artist" Aly joked, waking up more.

  Aly went to shower and I got dressed. After I was dressed, I went to go dressed Fletcher. I just put on a onesie and socks. Good enough.

  I carried him on my hip to the kitchen and put him in his high-chair.

  "Hungry?" I asked as I put some cheerios and baby food on his little tray. I sat down infront of him and fed him some baby food as he played with the Cheerios.

  Fletcher kept babbling as I cleaned the food off his face. Aly was now dressed and had her make-up on and she put Fletch on his play-mat and sat on the sofa.

  "Are you ok?" I asked.

  "Yeah," Aly snapped.

  "What's wrong?"

  "Nothing, it's just hormones are out of whack."

  "Ok."

  The rest of the morning Aly just took care of Fletcher and I either cleaned and then played my video games. Later in the afternoon, Aly apologized for her behavior, and then was her normal self.

  After we had dinner and put Fletcher to bed, I did the dishes and went to bed with Aly.

  "Hey babe, I'm really sorry about today and everything," Aly said as I got into bed with her.

  "I understand, it's ok babe."

  "Thank you," Aly said giving me a kiss.

  We gave each other little kisses before falling asleep.

  Aly got up twice during the night, she said once because Fletch was crying and then another time because she was too excited for the appointment today.

  I got up at 9 am, to get Fletcher, and once he layed in bed with us, he fell back asleep. We didn't actually get up until 12 pm.

  "I quite enjoy sleeping in!" Aly joked as she stretched.

  "I know, me too!" I agreed.

  We got showered and ate lunch. After lunch, I gave Fletcher a little bath. Then dressed him. By that time, it was around 1:30 pm.

  "We should get going," Aly said getting Fletcher.

  "Ok," I grabbed the baby bag that Aly had stocked up.

  We got into the car and buckled Fletch up. After a 15 minute drive, we arrived at the doctor's office. Aly signed in as I held Fletcher on my lap.

  "Alyson Sugg," A nurse called.

  We did all the usual stuff and then it was time for the ultrasound.

  "Ok love, we can tell from the heartbeat that your baby is healthy, now the gender."

  "Ok," Aly said excitedly.

  Fletcher started squirming on my lap, I picked him up and held him against my chest.

  "Hm, ok, so it looks like your baby will be a little girl!"

  "Told you!" I cheered.

  "Aw yay!" Aly cheered.

  "Yes, so it looks as if you have a healthy baby girl. Like I said, she looks healthy, but so far she is a bit small for as far as you are in your pregnancy, but that's nothing to worry over now," The nurse said.

  "Ok."

  "Ok, so that's all for today, we'll print you off some pictures of the baby and you can be on your way."

  "Thank you," I said as she cleaned off the gel off Aly's stomach and got up.

  Ten minutes later we were in the car on the way to a restaurant to celebrate. As we pulled up, I parked the car and Aly got the baby bag from the back seat and I unbuckled Fletch and placed him on my hip. We were seated in the restaurant and had ordered our drinks.

  "I'm so happy we are having another baby," Aly said holding my hand.

  "I am too babe."

  "So what about names?" Aly asked.

  "Honestly, I don't know, do you want it to correspond sonewhat with Fletcher's, like start with an F, or just totally different?"

  "Hmm, maybe we should have it correspond!"

  "Here are your drinks!" The waiter said as he gave us our drinks.

  "Thank you," Aly said.

  "So are you ready to order?"

  "Yup," I answered.

  "Ok, can I have a chicken salad with vingarette?" Aly asked.

  "Sure," The waiter smiled.

  "Ok, and can I have the chicken bruschetta?"

  "Ok," The waiter mumbled.

  Usually I am not the jealous type, but this guy obviously had a thing for Aly. Once he left the table, Aly giggled.

  "Haha, he's a total flirt!"

  "I know," I grumbled.

  "You're not jealous, are you?" Aly laughed.

  "Well..."

  "Joe, you're my husband! You shouldn't have to worry about other guys! There's no one in the world that I would rather be with right now."

  "You're right, it's just rude, of that guy, of course."

  "If it makes you feel any better, he's not that good looking!" Aly quietly giggled.

  "Haha thanks babe!"

  Eventually our food came and Fletcher nibbled on some Cheerios while Aly and I ate. The waiter kept flirting with Aly, but Aly would instantly turn him down, and then once he'd leave the table we would laugh about it. It still bothered me, but I'd rather laugh about it with Aly than yell at the guy and ruin our evening together. The guy seems and looks like a douche anyway.

  "Ready to go?" Aly asked once we got our receipt back.

  "Yeah," I said.

  I got Fletch and carried him while Aly carried the baby bag.

  "Bye!" Our waiter said as we walked out.

  Aly just kept walking and I walked behind her, as we walked out, I turned around and flipped the guy off and smiled.

  We got to the car and drove back to the flat.

  A/N: Ok Hope everyone likes it!!! Thanks!! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 480 88
Hey you! This is probably just another Joe fan fiction I guess! It just includes very cute moments :) The first chapters are SO bad so you can skip...
37.7K 1.2K 30
the one in which they find each other unexpectedly without even looking for one another. SERENDIPITY JOE SUGG SOCIAL MEDIA/IRL [COMPLETED] © ange...
46.1K 947 25
Sequel to A Blooming Relationship (A Joe Sugg FanFic). Joe and Aly continue their relationship and fight through it, no matter the trials they're fac...
25K 515 48
COMPLETED Lucy might not be able to contain her feelings when a mysterious and intriguing boy helps her with math. But can her and Joe keep their lov...