Wolfgang | 3 | {COMPLETED}

By repunzel0313

So Fire, what would you like to drink?" "Fire? " She raised her eyebrows at me. I just shrugged. "Well yea... More

Disclaimer
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
Sorry...
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
Mortimer series
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
Werewolf story?
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
Save the date
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
Epilogue
Thank you and other info
Covers
Her damon
Q&A

~34~

6.6K 238 21
By repunzel0313

Freyah Kent:

"Saoirse."

I could feel the tears in my eyes just by the simple fact that he said my name, my real name.

"Saoirse, turn around my little lass."

I didn't want to, I really didn't but I didn't want to cause a scene. All I was hoping for was for Wolf to come and save the day like he usually does. Sadly things did not go that way.

I turned around and was met with the same eyes, the same voice, the exact same person that has been haunting me since I was thirteen.

"Hello, granddad." I bowed, I couldn't look at him.

"You really think you could have stayed far from me for this long could ya?" His accent thick in my ears, the same sentence he said last time he found me.

"You look at me when I am talking to you." I seethed gripping harshly onto my chin forcing my head up.

"You were a naughty little lass Saoirse. Now that I have you again you will be coming with me. A lot of my men have been missing your services." His laugh at the end of that sentence was dark and cruel.

"Your brother always listened to me, you on the other hand always put up a fight." He caught my wrist as I was trying to get away from him.

He held it tighter as I struggled to get it off me.

"I will never go with you willingly, I think you saw what happened when your own son tried and we both know that I didn't go down without a fight." I spat out at him effectively pulling my arm away.

"If there a problem here?" The deep voice of my green-eyed man appeared out of nowhere taking not only me but my grandfather by surprise.

"No. Not at all." My grandfather straightened himself out tugging his suit coat down.

"Let's just go, Wolf." I tried pulling him away but of course, things didn't go as planned.

"My little lass, are you not going to introduce this..." He paused to look at my hand to see if there was a ring. As there was no ring, his smirk grew again knowing that he was winning.

"This lovely young fella to your grandfather." He finished putting his hand out of Ollie to shake.

"Wolfgang Mortimer sir." Wolf nodded and shook his hand keeping his face void of emotions.

My grandfather's smile grew if that was even possible making me feel even more terrified because I knew what he was up to and I knew just what he could do.

"Let's go." I pleaded to Oliver bringing my head down once more.

"Saoirse. That is not a way to talk to a man. You must treat us with respect. You are an O'Connell, and O'Connell women do as they are told by their fathers, grandfather's and after husbands. Don't forget your place. Your mother seemed to find that simple task hard and that's what cost her her life, need I to remind you what happened to her?" He questioned knowing that he hit a sensitive subject.

"Can we just go please," I whispered to Wolf bowing my head even more into submission.

I hate that he does that to me, Henry and the same effect on me. I'm so weak when it comes to the men in my life. So far I hadn't been too submissive to Wolf but that's because he knows how to treat a woman right.

"Nice meeting you Mr O'connell." Wolf shook his hand again before walking us off outside leaving my grandfather to watch us leave.

I glanced over my shoulder and saw that devilish glint in his eyes. The same my father hand when he killed my mother. The same I had when I killed him.

*******************************

Wolfgang Mortimer:

I didn't hear all the conversation between her and her grandfather, but already I could sense the growing tension and I knew her and him did not have a good history.

But when she submitted to him and the words he spoke to her... I had never seen this much fear in her eyes. She was clearly afraid of him, but I don't know why. She won't open up and when she did it was only superficial and only about her time in Miami.

I know I was acting like a fool for the past week but I don't know what to do with my feelings. I can't have her too close to me because I know that from that moment forwards she is a target if people know my true feeling and if we become husband and wife than protecting her get's a whole lot harder.

I don't know how my dad does it, how he can keep mum and the girls safe. Sure my is pretty bad arse but she has her flaws and with past events, I don't know how he managed to keep all eight of us alive and well. I don't think I could do that, not now at least.

We made our way back to the car. She didn't even wait for me to help her in, she sat and closed the door in my face but she couldn't hide the glimmer of tears in her eyes from me. I ran to the other side and sat next to her in the back letting my driver take us back to the apartment.

I could see the clear tears rolling down her rosy cheeks even if she tried to hide them from me because she was facing the window and wiping them off as soon as they came but I just couldn't take my eyes off her. Next thing I know I'm blurting out the most stupid question ever.

"Hey, are you ok?"

As soon as those words left my mouth I regretted them.

Of course, she's not ok, she's crying you, idiot. I scowled at myself.

"I'm fine Wolfgang. Just leave me alone, continue ignoring me as you were and all things should be fine." She snapped glaring at me harshly before turning back to the window.

"And stop staring at me you creep." She added at the end.

Okayyyy, so I may or may not be her favourite person at the moment. Point taken, I will not talk to her until she is ready but I do have a lot of questions that are burning my tongue at the minute.

I knew who her grandfather was, well I haven't actually met him before but his reputation precedes him. I still haven't swallowed the fact that he called her Saoirse and not Freyah. Also, is she is an O'Connell like her grandfather suggested why is her surname Kent?

So many questions and so little answers.

When we stepped through the door she went straight to her room slamming the door, which seemed to be a regular occurrence today it seemed. I sighed in defeat and make my way to my room.

I do miss having her in my arms at night where she belongs, I just don't know how to tell her I love her. I've never been in love before, it may not even be love that I'm feeling.

I had just shrugged my shirt off when a soft knock came upon my door.

"Yes?" I called out folding my tie and putting it back where it lives.

"Ollie?" She asked her voice low.

"Mmm?" I hummed.

"Could you help me get my dress off? The zipper is stuck"

I turned and saw her face bare of make-up and no more jewellery adorning her arms. She walked closer to me turning around to that I would see the zipper and get her out of it. With a little struggle, I managed to undo the dress.

She held the bust to the dress whispering a thank you to me. I stepped away continuing to put my clothes back in place before I headed to my bed.

"Ollie?" She asked again.

"Mmmm?" I hummed back.

"Can I stay with you tonight? I'm scared to have nightmares." She bowed her head once more acting like a vulnerable child.

"You can." I agreed.

She dropped the dress to the floor leaving it in a heap of fabric before stepping put in a marching turquoise lace underwear set.

Fuck me she is beautiful and making this increasingly hard for me to stay a cold jerk towards her.

She flaunted to my chest of drawers and picked out one of my hoodies that she seemed to live in constantly before pulling her hair up and slipping into bed with me.

She went straight to cuddled in my arms which I gladly accepted pulling her closer to my chest.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled after a moment of silence.

"I'm sorry too, Fire." I kissed the top of her head.

"You want to talk about it?" I questioned pulling my head back to see her face.

All she did was shake her head no.

"Just please don't call me Saoirse out of the house. A lot of people want my head and there isn't a lot a Saoirse's running around with red hair and are from Ireland. I would be spotted right away."

"I won't but you will have to tell me what that whole debate with that old man was about. If I don't know things I can't protect you." I bargained.

"You cannot protect me from him. No one can unless we are married and you an I both know that that is not going to happen. All this is fake anyway. Once you get what you want on the Red Eagled and bring them down there will no longer be use for me and I will run and hide like I always do until he catches me once again."

She sighed knowing that that was her truth, that was her fate but I had a whole other plan in mind but I needed some help with that.

We stayed in silence a while longer not daring to bring up that sort of conversation again. Soon her breaths became even and little snores escaped her mouth. I left my eyes to give way too, sleep demanding to take control over me, however, before I let it win I felt like I could do anything and so I did.

"I love you my little Fire. I love you so fucking much."

I yawned letting my self-fall asleep holding her safe in my arms where no one could take her away from me.

___________________________

we know a little More about Freyah, or should I say Saoirse...

thoughts on this chapter?

predictions?

what is Wolf planning?

xoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 5.5K 47
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 2 of 3! Read Book 1 - Made For The Mafia - before reading this book and the synopsis below to avoid spoilers! ~~~ It's...
1M 23.7K 40
[Highest ranking #92] "I can't loose anyone else princess. Promise me that you won't leave me" he said grabbing my face making me stay looking into h...
77.6K 2.9K 64
Beth was trying to make a better life for the only family left but one wrong decision cost her everything. Now, Beth is stuck in Mafia, waiting for h...
76.6K 7.7K 40
Twisted Dark, Book IV ~~~ Red had left the Covens for a reason. She hadn't liked the rules and instead of being banished like BamBam had, sh...