Hyperdimension Neptunia: The...

Par Soejammy

Soejammy: Hello everyone, and welcome to my story. I am your host Soejammy. In this story, you are sent into... Plus

Author's Notes
Prologue
Chapter 1: A realm other than your own.
Chapter 2: Meeting the Protagonist of Protagonists! Neptune makes the scene!
Chapter 3: Meeting new allies! A choice is made!
A/n's 2: Good news and bad news.
Chapter 4: New clothes and new powers. Show them the power of a human!
Chapter 5: An unexpected meeting! Clear the misunderstanding (Y/n)!
Chapter 6: Phenomenon revealed. Show the teamwork between CPU and human!
1K milestone reached!!
Chapter 7: Meeting the remaining CPUs Blanc and Vert. Interview with Abnes.
(Y/n)'s journal entries - Part 1
Chapter 8: Show them your progress! (Y/n) vs Blanc!
Subplot Event: The Dogoo Incident.
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed! (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 1
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed. (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 2
Special 3K Introduction sequence!!
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed! (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 3
Skills, Weapons and items so far.
Chapter 10: A day in the sun! Let's go swimming!
Subplot: Cosplay with Noire.
Chapter 11: Kidnapped twins! Save Rom and Ram!
Subplot: Book release with Blanc.
Chapter 12: The mysterious fruit of transgender.
Subplot: Spending time with Vert.
Contest voting.
Chapter 13: An unexpected guest! (Y/n)'s feelings revealed!
Chapter 14: Gathering of the team. A leader is chosen.
And the winner is...
Chapter 15: Storming the enemy base. Mission to save the goddesses begins.
10K Announcement
Subplot: Gold Third vs. Mirasashiro.
Chapter 16: Horrors of the dark mist. The beginning of chaos.
Subplot: CPU Candidates vs. Dr. Kinja.
Title cover for the story
Final chapter: Save your friends! Bring home a miracle (Y/n)! - Part 1
Final chapter: Save your friends! Bring home a miracle (Y/n)! - Part 2
(Y/n)'s journal entries - part 2
Epilogue

Subplot: Dinner date with Neptune.

2.4K 42 68
Par Soejammy

(Y/n)'s point of view.

August 17, 20XX

Location: Planeptune's Basilicom.

Time: Evening.

I can't believe this is happening... Of all things Neptune could have said. It could've been more video games, a day off from working, a year supply of pudding, though I feel that someone said that to Neptune already as part of a deal... I'm walking into the Basilicom wearing a tuxedo with a tie that Neptune told me to get as I take the elevator up to Neptune's living space is. I was even sweating profusely because I was really nervous for this date Neptune put me in because I never went on one before. In fact, this was my FIRST date with a girl in general! I then used a towel I'm carrying to wipe the sweat off me due to my nervousness. I would rather fight a Chaos monster right now instead of this!!

(Y/n): (Thoughts) Damn it Neptune... Only you would think of using a wish in a way that no one, even me, couldn't escape from... Why did I say ANY one wish?!

I sigh in defeat as I approached the floor Neptune lives on as I exited the elevator. I walked up to the door as I knock on it.

(Y/n): N-Neptune? I-I'm here for the date...

Neptune: Okay. Just wait there for a second.

I wait patiently like Neptune says as my heart keeps beating like crazy. I check the time with my communicator to see it is currently eight p.m.

(Y/n): What's taking so long Neptune... I though you we- Oh my goddess...

What felt like forever, turned into eternity as the door opened up and what I saw next.

Purple Heart (Neptune): Sorry to keep you waiting. You ready to go?

When Neptune exited through the door, my heart began to beat faster as my cheeks blushed. Neptune was in her HDD form while wearing a black dress that was held up in a knot behind her neck to which boldly shows her chest. She also wears an accessory in her hair that looks like a dark purple flower with her hair braided down behind her into two pig tails. With her dress, she wears long purple gloves with black heels to complete the look. If I could say anything right now... I wouldn't even be able to describe it because my mind blacked out on me at the moment...

Purple Heart (Neptune): Do I look that amazing that you are left speechless?

I snapped out of my thoughts as I replied to her.

(Y/n): Y-You l-look very l-lovely N-Neptune.

Purple Heart giggles at my baffled state.

Purple Heart (Neptune): We should get going. I've made reservations at a local restaurant.

(Y/n): Is that why I'm wearing this suit?

Purple Heart (Neptune): Of course it is. The restaurant only takes people wearing stylish suits and dresses. The best date is a fancy date don't you agree?

I watched as Purple Heart wraps her arms around my right arm and brings me close to her with her chest touching my arm. My face turns red from this, blushing from the experience.

(Y/n): Y-Yes, I agree. Though... I do have to say, this is my first date. So I'm a little nervous...

Purple Heart smiles and giggles.

Purple Heart (Neptune): Is that so? Then I must be lucky to be your first to go on a date with. Shall we get going then?

I nodded as we headed out to where the restaurant was. While on the way to the restaurant, we kept getting surprised looks as me and Purple Heart were walking together in fancy clothing. Most people were surprised seeing both of us walking together, but I could feel some hate being made towards me. I look around and see the Neptune fan-club giving me death glares.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) Why are they here for any specific reason...? I know they're fans of Neptune's... But they need to get a life that doesn't involve with knowing what Neptune does in her spare time and hate me for being this close to her...

When we arrive at the restaurant, Purple Heart had told one of the receptionists that she had made reservations. When checked in, we were guided out onto a terrace where we were able to see the night sky and stars as well. We sat down at the table to get situated as some waiters came over with some colored drinks and a meal already prepared. The meal served is a classy well-done steak with a parsley leaf on top , with some mashed potatoes and vegetables that consisted of carrots, green beans and broccoli.

(Y/n): I do have to say Neptune, this is fancy. You went all out for this one didn't you?

Purple Heart giggles at what I say as she takes a sip of her drink.

Purple Heart (Neptune): I do love to surprise people from time to time. Glad I could surprise you like this.

(Y/n): Considering this was my first date and at a fancy restaurant on top of that, I say I'm well surprised enough as it is. Shall we start eating?

Purple Heart (Neptune): Yes, but first a toast to celebrate. Happy two months of our meeting.

She lifts a glass as I do the same. We clink our glasses together and take a sip of our drinks.

(Y/n): Happy two months indeed. To think, when I first came to this world I was scared and no one to turn to. But now, I couldn't be more welcomed in this world that I live in and have friends who've helped train me. I used to be a normal boy who turned seventeen, and now I'm fighting to protect both my world and yours from this guy called Dionix. If my mother ever found out what I was doing, she would have a heart attack from what I went through. I've changed a lot since then...

Purple Heart (Neptune): Even so, it doesn't change who you are personally. You have a kind heart for when seeing someone in danger and never think twice to throw yourself in between them. You may have changed on the cellular level due to the Share Energy in your body now, but who you are in general is still the same nonetheless. Never change who you are (Y/n). I like you just the way you are right now.

Purple Heart takes a sip of her drink as I smile at her words and take the utensils in front of me into my hands.

(Y/n): Let's eat shall we? I'm dying to wonder how this steak tastes.

Purple Heart nods as we both begin to eat our meal. As time grew late after the dinner with some conversations to each other. We returned back to the Basilicom as I walked Purple Heart to her living space in the Basilicom.

(Y/n): Thanks for the wonderful night Neptune. I really enjoyed myself with you.

Purple Heart (Neptune): The pleasure is all mine. I'm glad you enjoyed our date together.

Purple Heart then reverts back into her normal form in the process.

Neptune: We should do this again some time if you want?

(Y/n): I would like that very much. Well, have a good night's rest Neptune. See ya tomorrow.

Before I could begin to walk to the elevator to go to the living quarters Histoire provided for me here in Planeptune. Neptune surprises me as she pulls me back towards her for a kiss! I became shocked at first, but just let it happen as I feel my heart begin to beat faster. After we parted away from the kiss, Neptune opened her door and entered through it. Before she shut it though, she had something to say first.

Neptune: Goodnight, handsome.

With that she closes the door leaving me to myself with a dazed look on my face thinking what just happened. When I do realize, I blush like crazy to where the tips of my ears are red. Thinking on the kiss and how she said goodnight to me by calling me handsome, made me think of one thing.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) Does Neptune... have a crush on me...?

I smile at the thought and went to the elevator and rode it down to my living space to go to bed for the night. Lying down on my bed, I try to wrap my mind around this as best I can. Though... I couldn't stop thinking about it all night as I kept thinking about the kiss Neptune gave me.

Subplot: End.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

231K 7.4K 38
ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴍᴇʀᴍᴀɴ x ᴘɪʀᴀᴛᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ -------- WARNING BEFORE YOU READ #2 mermaids 20200606 #4 fan made 20200605 #8 humans 20200605 #22 Obsession 20200605 #...
121K 2.1K 35
(Sequel to this story in the works! Vote for it if you wish to see it) Hello to all my glorious fans. This is my World of Hyperdimension Neptunia. I'...
92 1 7
Saturn begins on his journey, 30 years of waiting... an old enemy rises from the grave. Thought to be dead or missing for the rest of his life, Auber...
54.2K 955 40
Soejammy: What is up everyone, and welcome to The Guardian, Book 2. Neptune: Hope you all didn't miss us too long after the short break we had. Soeja...