Tokyo Ghoul X reader OneShots

necr0misis tarafından

[Requests are closed!] You know you love these characters as much as we all do, so I made it this easer to fa... Daha Fazla

Alley Act | Shirazu Ginshi
Eat | Mutsuki Tooru
Secrets | Karren Von Rosewald
A/N: WhOOPS
Name | Shirazu Ginshi (Angst)
Disappearance | Urie Kuki
Bi | Shirazu Ginshi
Mom | Suzuya Juuzou
La Vie en Rose | Tsukiyama Shuu
Happy | Karren Von Rosewald
Ashamed | Sasaki Haise
Loved | Karren Von Rosewald
Tell Me You Love Me | Mutsuki Tooru
Day Off | Shirazu Ginshi
Quit | Karren Von Rosewald
Horrible Things | Urie Kuki
Supernatural | Tsukiyama Shuu
Bets | Suzuya Juuzou
I'm Here | Ui Koori
Truth | Shirazu Ginshi
Interrupted Training | Ui Koori
Ashamed II | Sasaki Haise
Music | Mutsuki Tooru
Bets II | Suzuya Juuzou
Second Chances | Irimi Kaya
A/N: SORRY ;-;
Promise | Arima Kishou
Family | Sasaki Haise
Coward | Abara Hanbee
Propositions | Abara Hanbee
La Vie en Rose II | Tsukiyama Shuu
Help Him | Tsukiyama Shuu
French | Karren Von Rosewald
Trust | Naki
Danse Macabre | Sasaki Haise
Negatives | Abara Hanbee
Save You | Suzuya Juuzou
Cards Against Humanity | Quinx Squad (+ Arima Kishou)
Dates | Ui Koori
Caring | Karren Von Rosewald
Worth It | Kuroiwa Takeomi
Ignorance? Nah. | Naki
Empty Threats | Furuta Nimura
If I Was A Ghoul | Shirazu Ginshi
Tolerable | Tsukiyama Shuu
I Miss You | Mutsuki Tooru
Not Going Anywhere | Karren Von Rosewald
Incubus | Mutsuki Tooru
Flower Crowns | Arima Kishou
Discrete | Urie Kuki
A Favour | Furuta Nimura
Hunch | Ui Koori
Open Up | Urie Kuki
Stress Relief | Mutsuki Tooru
Revenge | Mutsuki Tooru
Cope | Kuroiwa Takeomi
Tag | Karren Von Rosewald
Life is Short | Arima Kishou
Smiles | Yomo Renji
Christmas | Suzuya Juuzou
Break Out | Naki
Hesitation | Takizawa Seidou
How? | Tsukiyama Shuu
Protected | Tatara
Loser | Furuta Nimura
Ten Years | Tsukiyama Shuu
Sparring | Karren Von Rosewald
New Clients | Uta
Characters and sports
| Tokyo 69
Funny saiko shit i just thought of

Family Reunion | Suzuya Juuzou

4.3K 132 41
necr0misis tarafından

A/N: I know some of you guys were really upset about the angst bomb I dropped on the reader and Suzuya in their last one shot, so please please take this sweet fluff chapter as an apology. 

You let out a bubbly laugh of glee once you finally, after so many months of research, found them. Who would have thought you would have found them over Facebook, out of anything? But you didn't have time to sold yourself for not looking there first. You were more preoccupied on trying to get your mind to behave once again, instead of imagining all kinds of scenarios that might happen in the future if these two were the ones. 

Suzuya Ami

Suzuya Daiki

You really hoped these were the two you were looking for. If not, you weren't sure you'd have enough determination to keep endlessly searching for those poor souls. Knowing yourself, you'd probably keep going for the sake of your boyfriend, Juuzou, but still... It had been months since you last had a clue of their whereabouts. If this wasn't it, you would be super disappointed. 

Juuzou went through so much, he never got to experience so many things he deserved to feel... Finding his parents was the least you could do for him. All you had to do was make sure the two of them were aware that he might not be what they would be expecting, but... It's better than having your son turn up dead, right? 

You typed a message directed to a group chat you made with just the three of you, hoping to be and sound as convincing as you could. 

(L/N) (Y/N): Hello Mr and Ms. Suzuya. My name is (L/N) (Y/N), First Class investigator at the Tokyo branch of the CCG. I would like to ask the two of you a few question about a possible ghoul attack in your past? 

You decided to not sit there like an idiot and wait for them to answer right away. Not all people were taking their day off to search far and wide on the internet for two specific people like you. Hell, you seemed like a damn stalker right now. 

Putting your phone on the coffee table in front of you and making sure it wasn't on silent mode, you leaned back and sighed, an attempt to calm your racing heart. What if they don't answer? What if they're not the ones you're looking for? What if they don't want to meet up with Juuzou? What would you do then? 

You just wanted to make your boyfriend happy, damn it! The poor man deserved so much, you just wanted to give him everything you could, parents included. Especially after Shinohara's condition... 

A loud 'bing!' made you jump about three feet high on the couch and you nearly threw yourself at your phone to see if it was them. 

Suzuya Daiki: Hello, investigator (L/N)... We both wouldn't mind giving you the information you require, but I would like some proof of your alignment with the CCG, please. Thank you.

You quickly jumped to your feet to go get your badge, taking a photo of it next to your face to show them that you were indeed who you claimed to be. Once you pressed send, you decided to ask them straight away. 

(L/N) (Y/N): I am aware that this might sound invasive, but did you ever have a son that might have been kidnapped by ghouls when he was very young?

The message was direct, straight to the point, and you hoped they wouldn't be freaked out by it. Or that they'd tell you that you had the wrong Suzuyas. After all, Suzuya might not even be Juuzou's real last name. It wouldn't surprise you if it were the case. Big Madam was clever enough to do something like that... 

Suzuya Daiki: Yes. We lost him when he was about three years old. 

Your heart literally skipped a beat. Taking a deep, shaky breath, you attempted to calm yourself before you jump up, celebrate and accidentally break your phone, cutting off the only connection to Juuzou's biological parents. 

You frantically typed the next sentence. 

(L/N) (Y/N): I have some information I would like to share with you both, although I believe it would be better if we spoke over a video call. My number is 042-632-XXXX. Please call as soon as possible, thank you for your cooperation!

You exited the messaging app once again, basically shaking now. So close... You were so close to reuniting Juuzou with his family... 

Not even a minute after you sent the message, your phone started ringing and vibrating, claiming that an unknown number wanted to contact via a video call. 

You made sure your CCG badge was closeby and leaned your phone on a bowl on the coffee table, breathing ragged when your finger approached the 'accept call' button. 

"You can do it. They'll be happy to know he's alive and well." You told yourself, hoping the little pep talk would help you. And it sort of did, since you accepted Daiki's call. 

"Hello." You greeted the man on your phone screen, giving him a gentle smile and lifting your badge. "First class investigator (L/N)." 

"It's very nice to meet you." He spoke while his wife (or girlfriend) sat next to him, looking extremely nervous. 

"You as well." You nodded. "Now, uh... How should I say this... Okay, hold on." You composure was melting away by the second. How were you supposed to approach a subject like this? It's not everyday you have to call your boyfriend's parents to inform them that their long lost son was still alive. "Your son, what was his name?" 

"Suzuya Hajime!" The woman, who you assumed was Ami, exclaimed a bit too quickly. You couldn't blame her... She hasn't seen her son in what, 20 years? 

"I see..." You said, thinking. "Would the two of you believe me if I told you he was alive, but simply living with a different name?" 

Ami let out a sob. Her husband quickly wrapped his arms around her, trying to calm her down. 

"I'm really sorry for making the two of you feel this way..." You spoke, heart clenching at how the two looked so worried. 

"No, don't be! If what you say is true, you shouldn't be sorry at all!" The woman exclaimed, her voice slightly muffled by the tissue she was holding. 

"Are you sure it's our Hajime?" Daiki spoke, slightly skeptical. 

"Not one hundred percent, sir, but for what it's worth... He looks like your spitting image." It was true. Juuzou had the same hair -- both colour and texture-- and although his facial traits were immature due to his past, they looked just like a younger version of the man in front of you. "Except his eyes. They're the same colour as your wife's." 

His mistrusting attitude seemed to fade away. "Are you a friend?" 

You nodded, before hesitating and shaking your head. You then stopped abruptly and looked at the ground. Well, you weren't just a friend, but you were on good terms with him, no? "I uh... I'm his partner..? We've been together for a while and I just... I really want him to get to know his biological parents..." You explained. "Only if the two of you want to. I can't obligate you to do anything you don't want to do." 

Ami seemed to calm down and looked up at you. "How is he doing?" 

"Juuzou's well. He's a very respected CCG investigator, despite his... Past." 

"When can we see him? Please tell us we can see him!" The woman pleaded. 

"Ami... Please." Daiki said, holding her shoulders. "I'm sorry, she's very emotional right now..." He said apologetically. 

"It's alright, I understand. You can see him shortly, I hope, but I have to fill you in on his past first. He may not react how you'd like him to when he sees the both of you." You said. This was going to be the hardest part of it all. Telling them just what their son went through for the first thirteen years of his life was going to be tough. 

Just as expected, his parents were heartbroken to hear what he went through, but they managed to see the positive out of it all. Juuzou was okay now, and he was doing well. That's what mattered the most to them, according to what Daiki said. 

For the next week, you desperately tried to find an opening in Juuzou's busy schedule where he could meet his parents for the first time. After asking help from a reluctant Hanbee (you didn't blame him, you were also a bit nervous on how the man would react to it all), the two of you arranged for him to finish earlier than usual Friday afternoon, and the plan was to have his parents over at your apartment.  

"Isn't it fun that I finished earlier?" Juuzou cheerfully asked as you two walked up the stairs to the apartment, where his parents should already be, since you gave the passcode to your door. 

"Yeah, thank goodness it was just paper work this afternoon. I feel sort of bad for dumping it all on Hanbee, though..." You stated as you stopped in front of your door, not making any moves to unlock it. 

"It's alright, he's my right hand man for a reason, right?" Juuzou hummed once he noticed your reluctance. "Something wrong?" He sniffed the air, probably thinking you stopped due to a ghoul or something. Once he sensed nothing was wrong, he tilted his head to the side, curiously watching as you turned around, facing him with a nervous expression. 

"Listen, Juuzou..." You said. "You don't remember your human parents, right?" 

"Hmm? No, I don't think so. Where's that coming from, silly?" 

You awkwardly fiddled with your fingers. "I uh... I found them. And I spoke with them." 

"Ah? Are they nice people?" He asked, still oblivious that they were just behind that door, probably as nervous as you were right now. 

"Very nice. You look just like them..." You chuckled at the thought. "Listen, uh... There's a reason why you got out of work earlier with me today." 

Your boyfriend simply hummed. 

"They're inside my apartment, and they want to meet you, Juuzou. You don't have to, of course. I can go in and tell them if you're too uncomfortable! I just wanted to warn you in case they become a bit overwhelming. You know how parents are... ahaha..." 

"I don't, (Y/N)." He calmly said. "But... I guess I wouldn't mind learning about it!" He cheerfully added, pulling you into a hug. "Thank you for doing this!" 

You wrapped your arms around him and hugged back, placing a kiss on his head before pulling back to unlock the front door and peak in. 

"Mr and Ms. Suzuya? I'm back, but... Please remember what I've told you..." You stated once the couple finally appeared at the entrance. 

You gave Juuzou a side glance, trying to see if he might be uncomfortable. This was his last chance to go back, after all. After you open that door, Ami and Daiki would most likely not let him go so fast... 

Your boyfriend simply nodded, giving you a reassuring smile. It's funny how reversed the roles are. He should be the nervous one, not you... 

You pushed the door wide open, letting Juuzou walk into your home, you following behind and closing the door. 

Ami instantly covered her mouth with her hands once her ruby eyes fell on him. "Hajime..." Tears began to pool in her eyes as Juuzou tilted his head to the side. 

"Huh?" He seemed to understand why his name didn't leave her lips, and then smiled. "Oh, right! Suzuya Juuzou, it's very nice to meet you both! I'm sorry that my name isn't Hajime anymore." 

The two adults made no movements or signs that they would approach him, and you were grateful. So much physical contact from two strangers might have overwhelmed the poor investigator...

A few moments after Ami started crying, Daiki let out a few tears of his own. You had no idea if it was because they were glad to see him or if it was because they saw just how much trauma their son went through. 

You placed a hand on Juuzou's shoulder, leaning next to his face to whisper. "Do you... want them to come any closer, or are you okay with the distance right now?" You asked. 

"Maybe later..." Juuzou whispered back. 

You nodded before getting up again, getting a box of tissues for the two crying adults. 

"How about we settle in the kitchen? I'll make us something to eat." You proposed. 

Juuzou cheered and excitedly followed you to the kitchen. As for his parents, they stood there for a bit longer, probably still shocked of seeing their son once again. 

"So..." You started, placing the meal you prepared onto the table. "You both know what we do for a living, but what about you?" 

This seemed to snap them both out of their trance, the parent's gazes going from their son to you, causing you to feel slightly nervous from the attention. 

"O-oh... Well, I own a bakery! Daiki is a physiotherapist." Ami said, smiling. 

"A bakery?" Juuzou gasped. "(Y/N)! We need to go there!" 

"Do you like pastries, Haji- Juuzou?" Ami asked, trying her best to remain calm. It must be hard for her, having to call her son by a name that wasn't the one she gave to him...

"Yes!" He exclaimed joyfully. 

"He's addicted to sugar if you ask me." You said, chuckling. "I guess it was meant to be if his mother owns a bakery..." 

Ami smiled. "I suppose it was meant to be... I'm so happy to see you, Juuzou." She stated. 

"Me too, mom!" Juuzou said, surprising the three of you. If anything, you would have imagined that he would have accidentally called her 'Mama' out of habit, but no. Maybe he picked it up while listening to you speak on the phone with your own mother... 

Daiki smiled while Ami was near tears once again.

It was an emotional roller coaster all night. From Ami crying to Juuzou excitedly asking about how he was as a baby, you assumed the couple must still have enjoyed the family reunion. And at the end of the night, you believed Juuzou did too. 

"Thank you so much for everything, (L/N)-san..." Ami thanked, bowing. You quickly waved her off. 

"A-ah, no need for formalities like that! (Y/N) is just fine!" 

"That's true," Daiki commented. "We are  your future in-laws, after all!" 

"E-eh?!" So THAT'S where Juuzou got his boldness from... 

"Don't tell me you haven't thought of it!" He teased. "You have my blessing, that's for sure! Not everyone would put so much effort and time into something like this. Save me a dance with you at the wedding." He warned, pointing at you. 

"E-er... I mean, I..." Your face flushed. Whew, was it you or was this room getting hot?

"Don't worry, dad, I'll make sure of it!" Juuzou said, smiling brightly, grabbing your hand and slightly squeezing it. "I won't make you two wait too long." 

Oof, this room was becoming a sauna, wasn't it? 

Ami let out a cheerful laugh that resembled Juuzou's down to the last detail. "Can't wait to have you in the Suzuya family." She said, joining in the teasing game they were all playing against you. Suzuyas are dangerous... 

"Anyways." Daiki said, chuckling. "Thank you for having us, and thank you for finding Haj- Juuzou. We are forever grateful." 

"It's no problem, it's the least you three deserve!" You said, still a bit flustered. 

"Before you two leave," Juuzou started, finally letting go of your hand and opening his arms, smiling widely. "Can I have a hug??" 

Ami nearly threw herself in her son's arms. She held him close, burying her face into his hair like you sometimes would do and you smiled as Daiki joined the two, pulling them into a heartwarming family hug. 

"Hey," Juuzou giggled. "The hug's not complete without (Y/N)!" He said cheerfully. His parents looked up, smiling at you before pulling you into the group hug. 

The four of you stayed there for a few more seconds before pulling away. 

"Again, thank you so much!" Ami exclaimed, nearly bowing once again.

You smiled at her and nodded, feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. You did a good deed. Thanks to you, a family was back together. Everyday, you would face the darkest things this planet ever created. Everyday, blood would be spilled thanks to you, on both sides of the battle field. Everyday was a reminder of how twisted, dark and wrong this world was, but... Even with all that negativity around... Good was still there, as strong as ever. All you needed to do was help it grow and help others see the hope, the light at the end of the tunnel... 

"We'll try to stay in contact, Juuzou." Daiki promised, handing the boy his phone number. "And next time we see each other, we'll try to bring your sister along, although she's a bit busy with her studies right now..." 

Your smile faltered a bit, unsure if you heard the man correctly. Juuzou seemed to do the same, and simultaneously, you both stuttered out;

"Sis... Sister?"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

10K 662 27
Ignorance (不知) (COMPLETED) SHIRAZU GINSHI X READER Bathurst, N.B, Canada When a cab driver starts stalking you after a minor surgery, you realize tha...
5.8K 417 75
Akara?' '...' 'Akara, answer me,' Zero said, anger rising in his voice. I looked down at Zero, his set jaw and firm eyes saying all that was needed...
32K 729 28
This is my first story! Please bear with me as i've never written these kind of stories before ^^' I do not own any characters from Tokyo revengers...
80.3K 924 17
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION, PLEASE READ: Hi, I'm James Gibbs. This is my first fanfiction, and my first story on Wattpad. This is based off of the Japanes...