The Howling Wolf

By Nitaescence

↳ Synopsis : coming soon ↳ Pairing : Lycan!Taehyung x Human!OC ft. Vampire!Jimin & Human!Jungkook Genr... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11

Part 12

650 19 3
By Nitaescence

You gasped when you noticed blond hair peeking out the edge of the rock. You climbed back up as quickly as you could and froze as you were looking down at Jimin.

His body was lying on his back and the wooden arrow was embedded in his heart.

"No, no, no," you crouched down and hovered your hands above him, having no clue on how you could help him. "Jimin-"

His eyes were closed and brows slightly furrowed as if he was focusing himself on something. His hand clasped around yours that you softly placed near his wound.

"Jimin," your vision turned blurry, "tell me what to do. Please, tell me what I can do."

"_____-" He breathed out.

You bit onto your arm and positioned it underneath his mouth but he jerked his head to the side, the bite was healing already.

"______," he tried again. "There's nothing to do."

"Why did you do that? Why did you-"

"Because you have me. You always had."

You frowned at him looking into his purple eyes that seemed to speak a thousand words. You remembered the words, his first words when you met, the words he liked to repeat, words that held a meaning that eluded you.

He whimpered when his hand held the arrow tightly.

"No- what are you doing?"

A thick silvery liquid spluttered out of the hole in his chest after he extracted the weapon. You could hear the flow of it sipping out of him and a buzzing near his heart that throbbed as the healing cells attempted to mend the injured organ.

He let his other hand fall limp on the hard surface and you grasped it as an invitation to lean closer.

His fingers gently covered you nape and with the last remnants of his strength he brought your ears to his lips and whispered, "forgive me."

You leant back slowly and gently pressed your lips onto his forehead.

You raised onto your feet and met Jungkook's eyes first thing as he was hugging his mother to him. You shook your head and expectantly looked at the Queen before turning towards the alpha.

Jungkook returned your gaze to his mother just as anticipated.

"He's the one," your voice was barely a whisper but you knew the lycan heard it loud and clear and he gave Fenrir a black look.

Taehyung looked at the Alpha when he heard him calling in his head. They shared a look and moved closer to the Fenrir. The other men instantly began to step backwards at the sight of the two impressive creatures.

"What are you doing ?"He fumed, pulling his sword from its scabbard again and lifting the blade in front of the two creatures. "Move away, you filthy curs."

Taehyung suddenly lunged forward to jump over him and land behind the man before he could have the time to react and with one arm he forced him down to the ground. His furry fist slammed violently on the man's wrist for him to let go of his weapon and the dull sound of his bone breaking underneath your husband's strength cracked in the air.

Fenrir screamed out sending shivers down the spines of every human staring with horrified eyes. Taehyung kept his paws on his shoulders.

He looked downward, terrified as he watched the black lycan marching toward him; with lips curled upward, baring sharp teeth and letting out low groans, his tail held stiffly behind him, his fur bristling as his ears stood erected; he sneered at him, boring holes on the man's scared face who began pleading, begging for mercy.

The Alpha raised his paw and rested it on Fenrir's ankle and slowly, gradually the wolf leaned more and more onto his limb until the man's weaker bone broke and shattered underneath the impressive strength.

Carefully, the lycan proceeded to splinter the rest of his skeleton, little by little, tearing shouts that would curl the blood of anyone in the vicinity and make them run for their life for the sole purpose of never encountering the cause behind those screams.

Taehyung's claws pierced through the man's armor and skin, to prevent him from rolling around although after the Alpha finished crushing his lower body bones he was not able to move in any way.

"If any of you share the same views as that ingrate, that vile churl," she announced to her people after the lycans had retreated, "then step forward."

The men exchanged looks silently.

"Surrender your weapons," ordered Jungkook.

The Queen marched down towards Fenrir, her gaze blinded by sorrow and revenge and without a word she lowered her torch, she had taken from a guard standing in the back, for the fire to take hold of his clothes. Orange and yellow rapidly consumed the entirety of his broken body, the echo of his cries dying in the eerily silent night.

********************************

A discussion had been initiated at the end of the conflict between both parties. With the assistance of Taehyung and Jungkook, each helping you persuading their kin, you were able to come up with a treaty that addressed the problematic issues and offered terms suiting both the Alpha and the Queen that took into considerations their wishes and were supervised with rules they would have to follow to ensure the good relationship.

This mattered a lot to you and you wished nothing but to put an end to those abductions, pointless ransacking and to avoid any other losses. You were adamant in settling this issue once and for all for the sake of all the victims and for Jimin.

**********************************

Much to your surprise, the Queen visited the camp for your lost friends' funeral. The Alpha had kindly agreed for you to say one last goodbye to them.

She came with Jungkook and joined the small gathering made of you and your husband.

Taehyung had helped decorating beautifully ships for the burials. The dead wolf was positioned on its side, lying on a bed made of large leaves and little purple flowers. Fuchsia and white lilies with gladioli and daffodils decorated the larger ship where Jimin was laid on, framing enchantingly his pale and peaceful visage.

The water was quietly moving on the beach you were all gathered. Waist-deep in, you brought final touches to their flowery coffins, making sure their eternal sleeps would never be bothered on their way to the afterlife. You turned to lean over the vampire; his features were so tranquil, peaceful and it hurt knowing his lids would never open again.

You slowly pressed your shaky lips onto his cold cheeks and whispered in his ears, "farewell good friend."

Taehyung joined you and gently pushed the wolf's boat while you took care of the other.

You walked out of the water and stood next to the Queen and Jungkook. Taehyung's arm circled your shoulder and you squeezed your fingers after you felt your half-brother's hand holding onto yours and tears overflowed your eyes instantly.

A man shot two blazing arrows in the air which landed perfectly onto the two ships setting them on fire as they kept drifting away towards the infinite seas.

One month later

You never stopped visiting the wolf's home after its demise.

It was set a little away from the encampment but the location made it seem like nothing else surrounded it, only nature echoed in your ears. You often brought with you your children to spend time there, disconnected from everything or everyone else. The sole exception was that now you had to cover your body entirely away from sunrays.

Sitting by the empty den, you marvelled at the sight of flowers with your youngest son on your lap while your eldests played together nearby.

They were running after each other, pretending to be fierce beasts when someone intruded on their play games.

Your ears instantly caught the newcomer's steps. Your daughter leaped up and rushed forward at the sight of the stranger when her brother chose to stay back looking mildly afraid.

You walked slowly to where they were, your baby boy in your arms and your oldest one took the opportunity to hide behind your legs.

A wide grin stretched your lips after you identified the outsider.

You called out your daughter, adjusting your hood, "there's no need to act ferocious. He's our friend."

"Our friend," she repeated looking up at you disconcerted.

You hummed in approval. "Hello, Jungkook."

The man's smile softened and he walked closer. He waved at your son whose grasp around your dress tightened when the man had waved at him, remembering him from your last visit at the castle. Your hand came to caress his hair.

"I thought I'd come see you, see where you're living. And them too." His lips curved in a lopsided smile, gazing down at your children.

"That is very kind of you," you trailed with a grin. You walked closer and he raised his hand to stick one finger inside your baby son's fist. "But, we actually don't plan to stay here."

His brows raised, "Oh, really?"

"Yes," you replied, wiping the drool off your baby's chin with the back of your hand. "We plan to travel around for a while."

Jungkook's eyes softened as he looked at you looking at your child, "so you're really going to live up to your dreams."

"I am and you can come along if you want to," you giggled, remembering the fond memory.

"Oh, I wouldn't want to interfere," he spoke quietly looking down, "besides, I have a couple of duties to take care of now." You frowned at him. "My mother appointed me the sovereign." You looked at him with a surprised look, "I know I'm still too youn- "

"No,no,no," You quickly cut him off, adjusting the hold of your baby against your hip. You smiled at him with affectionate eyes. He was really not going to be your little Jungkook anymore. He had stopped a long time ago. "I'm sure you're going to do just fine."

"You think?"

"Of course," you trailed dusting off his shoulder and then smiled again, "you have it in your blood."

A comfortable silence fell then as you looked at each other contended. You moved at the same time towards one another, opening your arms to gently hug together. You were missing each other terribly.

"Look, mama!" You pulled apart when the voice of your daughter suddenly chirped.

Surprised etched on both of Jungkook's and your face when you looked down at her, right before fond smiles stretched your lips at the sight of her finger, stilling in the air to hold a beautiful white butterfly.

You heard Taehyung and the others from where you were, some meters away and you set off towards them.

The lycans had shifted back into their human forms as they stepped out of the forest with the fruits of their labor amidst snickers.

Their gazes all locked on you when you had stepped underneath the moonlight, stalking towards them, your perfect and naked legs stretching out beautifully as your feet stepped soundlessly on the wet green lawn. Your hair was flowing lightly behind you and the ambient lightning beautified your features even more. If the men did not know your particular scent they would have easily mistaken you for a nymph.

Taehyung's gaze had frozen on you; the instant it had met your gorgeous figure, everything else became trivial.

The Alpha smirked throwing him a knowing glance as others whistled playfully, teasing him and eventually it was just you and Taehyung.

You came to a standstill and he shortened the distance between the two of you until you were at an arm length, his grin shortened in a meaningful lopsided smile.

"Where are the children?" He wondered, mentally thinking of the reasons that led you to meet him at this right place at this right moment.

Your plump lips stretched and your voice answered sweetly, "hopefully asleep in their beds."

Taehyung walked again to get closer to you but you moved before, quietly passing him by. He frowned and turned around never looking away from your figure as he joined you where you had stilled. He pressed himself faintly against yours.

You looked up at the moon, shining so brightly above you.

You wondered how it felt to Taehyung, how your cold skin felt against his hot one. You had no notion of cool or burn except for the sun.

Probably due to his condition as an extraordinary creature, you could feel he felt warm, hot but like sun rays had once been to you, pleasant, agreeable but above all homely. He had always been that, you had always known him as his own sun; your exclusive and intimate source of heat.

He had promised nothing would have changed after the end of your transformation but you were adamant about it not being entirely true. You had thought you surely felt different to him, definitely closer to a cooled down version of yourself but because of his high temperature he could not be that uncomfortable, even less when he still stuck to his habits and spent most of his time, when in your company, flushed to you.

You leaned back on him, relishing his touch and slowly you could feel his stiffening core snuggling up against your taut rear and his nose nuzzling in your soft hair.

"Do you remember this place?" You mused while he softly trailed his lips down the side of your neck.

A chuckle escaped him with a rush of air through his nose; how could he forget?

"I came to find you," you continued quietly, "at the exact same place you found me so many nights before."

Taehyung reluctantly let you go and narrowed his eyes slightly as you faced him to look at his body with your new eyes.

You slowly dragged your gaze up the expanse of his long legs, lingered an instant on his firm thighs, biting the inner side of your bottom lip when your stare reached his testes, large and tightly swelled, then admired his erected length, standing stiffly against his stiffening lower stomach right in the middle of his taut iliac furrow which was covered with a patch of thin black trimmed hair.

With your newly acquired abilities, you could effortlessly notice details your human eyes could not beforehand, hear sounds you would have never been able to perceive; like the flowing of his blood becoming deafening in your ears as it was rushing downward to grow and harden his stately and enticing appendage even more.

Then following the almost nonexistent trail of hair up, you ogled the smooth expanse of his stomach and his softly outlined chest that heaved at a steady pace with every breath, the loud thudding of his heart that quickened exponentially. His collarbones were even more noticeable in the dim light, linking broad shoulders and leading to strong arms, the skin curving outward along his muscles and the path of his veins down to his large hands.

His thick and strong neck gulped down visibly before your eyes finally settling on his perfect and ethereal features, subtly frowning with deep desire, his eyes turning a shade darker, concupiscent, partly hidden under a thick curtain of charcoal hair.

Your hand slowly crawled up to undo the sole button of your silky dressing gown. You heard it as quiet as it came out, Taehyung's breath hitching as you proceeded to curl your fingers around the cloth to separate it and deliberately, let it slid down the expanse of your body very languidly.

The gown silently reached the ground, puddling around your feet on the grass covered with dew, and you were left bare just as he was; sublime bodies basking in the spectral light.

He devoured you with his eyes, gazing at your every curved at the same time. His mind was frenetic as he stared lustfully at you standing with your hips swayed, one foot outdistancing the other, your signature stance.

He leered the perfect lines of your firm legs, smooth and soft looking under the blanching hues, lingered his dark stare when he reached the mouth of your arousal, which mystifyingly still provided him the sweetest of smell and undoubtedly the most delectable of delicacies.

The soft swell of your fecund hips, the alluring curve of your waist, your tightly drawn belly which had carried the fruits of his loins. If there was one thing Taehyung would regret never seeing in his life again it would be his markings on your skin that had now acquired the ability to heal as fast as his but above all the absence of those pretty stretch marks, once adorning your skin, gorgeous purple stria that vouched for those emotional moments in your lives.

His gaze travelled up on your bosom, perfectly round and soft looking with perky nipples he wished he was already fondling and festing on.

The underside of his eyes puffed with satisfaction at the sight of the rosewood crescents that made it up on the nonexistent bruises, that had not been healed and looked as new as the day he gave it to you.

He proceeded to follow the outline of your body, reaching the soft muscles of your arms tensing as you undid your hair and let the wind gently bristle it, pervading the air with your sweet scent, and move it to frame your delicate, gauzy looking face; he met your mysterious gaze watching him back with the same strong sexual desire before eventually gapping at your plump bottom lip you were biting on in such a suggestive manner.

Only one thought was driving Taehyung's mind — Immortality suited you, beautifully, perfectly.

He calmly drew closer and this time you stood still. His mouth parted as he looked down at you and you gazed up at him just as expectantly.

You wanted him to know that you were now grateful destiny brought him your way when everyone else had given up on you. You did not crave his presence or touch the same way you needed before — not purely out self-interest anymore — you wanted him to feel you cared about him, that he mattered to you as much as you to him, that your love for him was beginning to become reciprocal and equal to his.

And so gradually, it felt natural to you to put words on those feelings that had grown within you as days passed by his sides because it simply, finally sounded right to you.

He was forever yours and you were forever his.

Fin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 1.6K 28
늑대인간...🐺 •A Jeon JungKook fanfiction• •Inspired by: #the_vampire_diaries #the_originals ••• ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ʟɪᴋ...
68.5K 3.4K 43
The lives of Kim Brothers - cold and merciless Vampire lords turn upside down when they collide their ways with a cute fluffy creature whose identity...
509K 22.5K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
39.1K 2.2K 21
He was the king who lead his pack of lycans. A ruthless creature, but incomplete from inside. He lived for centuries, waiting- Then he saw her...