Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a...

By heartofice97

Freya Gold (Priscilla) played by Nina Dobrev Ella Swan played by Candice Accola/King Lisa (Vasilisa) played b... More

characters
Items / Other Forms
chapter 1 - Heart, Body and Soul
chapter 2 - Lost Girl
chapter 3 - Quite a Common Fairy
chapter 4 - Nasty Habits
chapter 5 - Good Form
chapter 6 - Ariel
chapter 7 - Dark Hollow
chapter 8 - Think Lovely Thoughts
chapter 9 - Save Henry
chapter 10 - The New Neverland
chapter 12 - New York City Serenade
chapter 13 - Witch Hunt
chapter 14 - The Tower
chapter 15 - Quiet Minds
chapter 16 - It's Not Easy Being Green
chapter 17 - The Jolly Roger
chapter 18 - Bleeding Through
chapter 19 - A Curious Thing
chapter 20 - Kansas
chapter 21 - Snow Drifts
chapter 22 - There's No Place Like Home

chapter 11 - Going Home

404 24 18
By heartofice97

Same Night - Same Scene

Night - Woods

Grace/Peter approached the wishing well with Felix, carrying the Dark Curse scroll.

"You never cease to amaze me, Peter," Felix told him. "Outwitting the Evil Queen and Dark Sorceress in less than a day, one of them being your granddaughter. It's impressive."

"They love this girl," Grace/Peter told him. "That makes them weak." They stopped at the well's opening. "This is it. This is where we'll cast it. The ingredients?"

Felix handed his bag to Grace/Peter. "When it's done, will they all be dead?"

Grace/Peter took a bottle out. "Worse. They will be slaves to this new land we're making with no idea who they once were. Death is final, Felix. Their suffering will be eternal."

Grace/Peter set out various bottles as ingredients, dropping one into the well. As it hit the bottom, the water changed to a greenish hue.

Snow: (voice over) "Another Curse?"

Storybrooke Cemetery

The group was gathered outside the vault building.

"It's happening again?" David asked.

"So, this Curse, is it going to work like the last one?" Ella asked.

"The last one was created to service the Queen's wishes," Jefferson told them. "This will be done per Pan's desire. I would count on something hellish."

"The Curse was built to be unstoppable," Regina explained. "There's nothing that can be dead."

"Well, it is possible to stop it," Gold told them.

"What?" Lisa asked.

"By using the scroll in itself," Gold explained. "It can only be undone by the person who used the scroll and the power she used to do it."

Emma nodded. "That's Regina and Lisa."

Pan's shadow was in hiding nearby, looking toward Lisa, planning to take her bracelet (wand) off so that he could take it to Grace/Peter.

Wishing Well

Grace/Peter eyed one of the ingredient bottles. "What she did is child's play compared to what I have in mind."

Grace/Peter dropped the bottle into the well as the water glowed green once more.

"I knew you'd win," Felix told him. "Peter Pan never fails."

Grace/Peter flashed him a smile. Another bottle went into the well.

Henry: (voice over) "What do Mom and Lisa have to do?"

Storybrooke Cemetery

The group was talking.

"They must destroy the scroll," Freya answered. "Both their and his curses shall be ended. But know this. There will be a price."

"A big one?" Rose asked.

Freya nodded. "Yeah."

"What do you suggest?" Saphira asked.

"Instead of going to him, bring him to us," Mathias answered. "With a spell. One that will return Pan and Grace to their own bodies."

Wishing Well

Felix looked from inside the well to Grace/Peter. "Are we missing something?"

"Yes," Grace/Peter answered.

"What is it?" Felix asked.

"The heart of the thing I love most," Grace/Peter answered.

"You mean your son's heart, Rumplestiltskin?" Felix asked.

"No, uh, I never loved Rumple," Grace/Peter answered.

Felix frowned, perplexed. "Well, then whose heart do we need? Who do you love?"

"Love can be many things, Felix," Grace/Peter told him. "It doesn't just come from romance or family. It can also come from loyalty, friendship." Felix's expression shifted to fear. "Only one person has always believed in Pan."

"That's me," Felix told him.

"Don't be afraid," Grace/Peter told him. "Be flattered."

Felix yelled in fear. "No, no, no, no, no, no!"

Grace/Peter reached inside Felix's chest, tearing out the glowing red heart, beginning to squeeze it as Felix dropped to the ground in anguish. The heart was pressed to dust into the well.

Storybrooke Cemetery

The group was talking.

"If I'm back in my own body, that means I'll have the scroll," Peter/Grace told them. "I can bring it to you guys."

"Exactly right, Grace," Tori told her.

Alcina looked at Gold. "Even you aren't powerful enough to cast such a spell."

"Well, given the proper tool, I could be," Gold replied.

"My wand," Lisa realized.

"That's right, Lisa," Alcina told her.

"Where's your bracelet?" Henry asked.

"I had it in hiding because all of this stuff with Pan," Lisa answered. "But my wand paired with another wand can help us stop the damage of the Curse. Help save us."

"What other wand?" Regina asked.

"Are you talking about the Black Fairy wand?" Tori asked. Lisa nodded. "One of the most powerful fairies that ever existed. Well versed in dark magic. The Blue Fairy exiled her, but before she did, she took her wand."

"I assume our dearly departed Mother Superior has it hidden in her residence," Mathias told them. "We grab that. Get Lisa's wand. We should be good to go."

"Well, what are we waiting for?" David asked. "Let's go get them."

"Then it's settled," Saphira told them. "The rest of you should get back to the shop."

Tori nodded in agreement. "Prepare Grace for the spell."

Everyone began to disperse. The shadow loomed above, having overheard everything, flying off.

Wishing Well

Grace/Peter finished pulverizing the heart, opening her palm to let the remaining dust fall into the well. He watched with satisfaction as a thick green smoke rapidly rose to the surface.

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ

Flashback 1

Enchanted Forest

Day - Royal Castle - Nursery

Young Emma, one years old, was in playpen. Priscilla, David and a pregnant Snow were talking to Vasilisa.

"What if it fails?" Snow asked. "A magic wardrobe? It's a long shot. We all know this, so, what do we do if this plan doesn't work?"

"Then the Queen's Curse will transport us to a new land," Vasilisa answered. "We will lose our memories and become slaves to her darkest desires. So, we have to have faith your children will find a way back to me to help save you."

"If we don't know who we are and we can't tell them that they're the Savior and Protector, how will they know what to do?" Priscilla asked.

"One day, when the time is right, our story will reveal itself to them," Vasilisa answered.

"Story?" Priscilla repeated.

Vasilisa chuckled. "You have to trust me."

"O--our story?" Priscilla asked. "What does that mean?"

"You don't know yet, but I do know it will happen," Vasilisa told them.

"Then how can you be so sure?" Snow asked.

"Because I have the one thing you now need more than ever," Vasilisa answered. "Good luck, Snow. Have faith."

Priscilla took Vasilisa by the hand as they left the room together.

Snow turned to David. "That's easy to say when you have magic, visions of the future, and a wand."

"What can we do but choose to believe her?" David asked. Snow didn't answer. David sighed, walking over to look sadly at a unicorn mobile hanging over the baby crib, showing it to Young Emma. "This was supposed to be your sister's. It was yours, and we were hoping to give it to Ella. I'm so sorry, Emma, but you won't remember us. We had such plans." He looked at Snow. "Listen to Vasilisa. Have hope we can prevail."

"This Curse has destroyed every dream this family ever had," Snow told him.

"We don't know what the future holds for us," David told her.

Snow turned around. "How do you know it holds anything good?"

"Because the unknown isn't always bad," David answered. Snow looked at him with disbelief. "Life is full of twists and turns you never see coming. This Curse, it's just another turn."

Snow was in tears. "But all I ever wanted was for us to raise our children together. That was our happy ending, and now it's gone."

"The future we imaged is gone, but that doesn't mean we can't find another one," David told her. "An unexpected one."

Snow held his hands, considering for a moment. "I choose hope." They both looked at Young Emma, holding the one year old in their arms. "I can believe it."

Now

Storybrooke

Day Two

Morning - Gold's Pawnshop

Snow and David stared longingly at one of the unicorns on the baby mobile. Emma and Ella walked up to them.

"This mobile hung above your crib," David explained. "Uh, um... It hung over Emma's. And it was supposed to hang over Ella's crib."

"I like the unicorns," Ella told them.

They smiled.

"Giving you up when the Curse hit?" Snow asked. "It was the hardest thing we ever had to do."

Emma nodded. "We know."

"Every time I look at you?" Snow asked. "I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't had to."

"Me too," David agreed.

"I do the same thing with Henry and Rose," Ella told them.

"You were doing your best," Emma told her. "You were giving them--"

"Their best chance," Snow finished, sighing.

Ella nodded. "Yeah, but still, things would have been very different if I had been able to keep them. We would have had a life together. A normal one."

Belle, Henry, Rose, Regina and Alcina walked out of the backroom to sit down at the counter with Gold and the Hatters to figure out the spell.

Emma looked at Ella, nodding. "Back in Boston or someplace else, but I guess all that was just not meant to be." She looked over at the others. "You doing okay, kids?"

"Yeah," Henry answered. "Just trying to figure out how to help Grace..." He shrugged. "Well, be Grace again."

"Not much longer now, Grace," Jefferson assured. "Not much longer. Once Lisa, Tori, Saphira, Mathias, Neal and Hook Lisa's wand and the Black Fairy's, all will be as ensured."

Freya nodded in agreement. "Don't worry."

Peter/Grace smiled. "I'm not. I just can't wait to be a girl again."

The others chuckled in amusement.

"Well, you will be soon," Alcina assured. "And you will be fine. With Lisa, Tori, Saphira, Mathias, Neal and Hook on the case? I'm sure it'll be over in no time."

Convent of the Sisters of Saint Meissa

The Matthews, Lisa, Killian and Neal arrived to fairies, including Tink, to get the Black Fairy's wand while Lisa held her own.

"Sorry to interrupt," Saphira told them. "But we need your help."

"With what?" Tink asked.

"The Black Fairy's wand is here," Neal told them. "We need it."

Tink took a step back. "We can never..."

Saphira rolled her eyes slightly, nodding. "Yeah, yeah. It's a terrible thing, but what's coming is worse. Where is it?"

Before they could answer, a pounding noise came from outside. They all turned to see something flying at high speed around the building windows.

"What the hell was that?" Neal asked.

"Pan's shadow," Killian answered.

They saw the shadow on the other side of a stained glass window attempting to get in.

"What does it want?" Neal asked.

"The wands," Killian answered. "Lisa's. The Black Fairy's."

Tori looked at the nuns. "Run, run, run!"

The nuns ushered out of the room as the shadow entered the convent.

Neal looked at the shadow. "Get the hell out of here!"

"Stay covered!" Killian told them. "Over there!"

They ran to take cover by pews so the shadow couldn't take their own shadows. The shadow soared right for Lisa.

ღღ

Flashback 2

Neverland

Night - Island

Killian, Mathias, Tori and Young Saphira were traversing through the island jungle.

"Saphira, you might want to pick up the pace," Killian told her. "It would do our journey some good."

Young Saphira grew her wings to fly up faster, hitting Killian in the back for the comment, letting fire trickle from her fingers tauntingly, looking at him sarcastically, mockingly. "Sorry, Cap'n." The three adults chuckled. Mathias took Young Saphira from the air to hold her in his arms as she let her Dragon wings return back inside her while she looked around. "It's just this place gives me the creeps."

They resumed walking, not noticing the eyes poking out from behind a bush.

"Don't you think we should head back to the ship?" Tori asked.

"Not until we've found a way off this accursed island," Mathias answered. "We've dawdled here for too long."

"Now that I know there's a dagger to end the Dark One, we must return to our land," Killian told them. "My purpose is renewed."

"Why can't your purpose be back at the ship where it's safe?" Young Saphira asked.

Tori turned around at the sound of something behind her. "Who's there?"

Tink suddenly appeared behind Tori, putting a blade to her throat, grabbing hold of her hair. "Aren't you a little old to be lost boys or girls? 'Saphira' is about the right age."

"We're not apart of Pan's brigade," Tori told her. "And I can assure you we are anything but lost."

"Who are you, and why are you here?" Tink asked.

"Mathias Matthews," Mathias answered. "That's my wife Tori, our daughter Saphira. That's Hook, and he's the captain of the Jolly Roger. We're here looking for some magic to help us make our way back home to our land. You don't have any, do you? Magic?"

Tink shrugged. "Fresh out."

Tori used her Siren Song to control Tink to let her go, turning to face her. "I don't buy that for a second. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you are a fairy."

Tink looked at their clothes. "And if I didn't know any better, I'd say you're pirates."

"Guilty," Young Saphira answered. "So tell us, fairy, can you help us?"

"Help you?" Tink repeated. "Aren't you worried about me killing you?"

"Well, that's not the fairy way," Young Saphira told her with honest sarcasm. "You should be helping us find our happy ending or something equally as precious."

"I was a fairy," Tink corrected. "A long time ago, but then my wings were taken away. As for your 'happy ending', you're on your own." Killian pulled out a bottle. "Watch it!"

Killian smirked. "It's not a weapon in the traditional sense." He uncapped the top, offering. "Rum?"

"What's so important back home?" Tink asked.

"I'm looking for my sister, Belle," Tori answered. "Mathias, Saphira and I ended up here on accident, and since this is Neverland, we haven't been able to get out of here."

"We've been trying to figure out a way for some time now," Mathias told her. "Bit of a trial and error process. We just have to get out of here."

"The Dark One murdered the woman I love," Killian added. "And I intend to make him suffer for it."

"And killing him is your 'happy ending'?" Young Saphira asked. "Even by doing so, you could end your own existence."

Killian chuckled. "I'd risk my life for two things; love and revenge. I lost the first, and if I die for my vengeance, then that's enough satisfaction for me."

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Convent of the Sisters of Saint Meissa

Lisa, Killian, Neal, Tink and the three Matthews were taking cover from the shadow.

"So all we have to do is light the candle, right?" Lisa asked. "That's how we trapped it in Neverland."

"Yeah," Neal agreed. "This time I say we get rid of it for good."

"I'll draw its ire," Killian told them.

"You sure you want to do this?" Tori asked.

Killian nodded. "It's the only way to prevent this bloody Curse from obliterating us all, then it's a risk I'm willing to take."

"I thought you'd only risk your life for love or revenge," Mathias told him sarcastically.

Killian smirked. "One other important thing, me." He ran out to the shadow. "Hey!"

Mathias hurled fire at the shadow to push it away from Killian, flashing a smirk. "That the best you got?"

The shadow roughly knocked Killian off his feet, sending him sprawling back into Mathias, knocking them both down. Tori and Saphira pulled them into safety. Saphira hurled fire at the shadow. Tori and Saphira sang while Saphira, Mathias and Lisa used magic to hold the shadow off, distracting it so Neal could try to light the candle.

"Can you trap it?" Tori asked.

"No, it's too high," Neal answered. "We gotta get closer."

Saphira took the candle. "Well, I can fly up there."

Lisa held the shadow off with magic. The shadow rushed at Lisa to rip the bracelet off her wrist, making it fall to the ground.

Grace/Peter was hiding behind the wall, seeing the bracelet on the floor, smirking.

Saphira grew her wings, letting out a Dragon roar to send the shadow flying away from Lisa, flying up toward it, using her Dragon power to light the candle in the coconut halves, entrapping the shadow inside, coming back to the floor, pulling her wings into her back, holding the coconut in her hands, setting it ablaze, tossing it away. Everyone smiled in relief.

Tori smiled. "Third time we got this done."

"And now it's gone forever," Saphira told them.

Mathias looked at Killian. "You all right?"

Killian nodded. "Well, I lost the hand once. It's nothing."

"For the record, I know why you risked your life back there," Mathias told him. "And it wasn't for yourself or revenge."

"It was for Ella," Tori agreed.

Tink noticed that Lisa was hurt during the fight with the shadow, walking closer to help. "Hey. You okay?"

"It hurts," Lisa answered.

Tink got an idea, holding up the vial of pixie dust, closing her eyes to really concentrate, getting the pixie dust to work again, pouring out a little to help Lisa heal from the shadow attack, causing them to smile in relief.

Mother Superior had woken up. "Well done, Green."

Everyone looked at her in surprise.

"Blue?" Tink asked. "You were..."

"Gone, I know," Mother Superior finished. "But when you killed the shadow, mine was returned and I was revived. Thank you. And you healed Lisa, Green. You finally believed in yourself. Tinker Bell. Welcome back."

"I'm a fairy again?" Tink asked. "Even after I disobeyed all your rules?"

Mother Superior laughed. "I might have been overly strict. You deserved your wings, Tinker Bell, and you have earned them back many times over."

Tink smiled tearfully. "Thank you."

"As for the Black Fairy's wand..." Mother Superior trailed off, materializing it in her hand, holding it out to Lisa. "Go, save us all."

Lisa smiled, taking the wand, but when she did, she noticed her bracelet was no longer on her wrist, having fell off during the attack. She looked around worriedly. "No."

"Lisa?" Tori asked.

"What is it?" Saphira answered.

"My bracelet/wand," Lisa answered. "It's gone."

Gold's Pawnshop

The groups met up.

"She's back," Neal explained. "The Blue Fairy. She gave us the Black Fairy's wand."

"But bad news," Lisa told them.

"There always is," Henry told them. Lisa held up her hand to show them. "Your bracelet. It's gone? What happened?"

"Fell off during the attack," Saphira answered. "We couldn't find it at the convent."

"So it's gone?" Rose asked. "Pan has it?"

"If Pan has it, why wouldn't he have taken her by now?" Peter/Grace asked.

"Maybe he needs her power from the wand," Jefferson answered. "Not directly from her. I don't like the sound of either of those."

"None of us do," Freya agreed. "But at least we can switch Grace and Pan back. Once we do that, if Pan still has the wand on him, it'll be on Grace."

"And then Grace can get it back," Jefferson finished.

Alcina nodded. "All right. Let's do it."

"Do we need anything else?" Emma asked.

Rose pulled out one of the anti-magic cuffs. "Only one more thing."

"What is that?" Snow asked.

"It's one of the bracelets that Pan had on Rose and Grace most of the time while in Neverland," Henry answered.

Peter/Grace nodded. "It kept us from using our powers."

Regina sighed, disdainful. "I haven't forgotten about all that, by the way."

"Neither have I," Freya agreed.

"Let me see your wrist, Grace," Rose told her, cuffing it on Pan's arm. "I want to make sure when our dear old great-granddad wakes up that he knows how it feels to have one of these on. This will lock his powers."

"So what happens now?" Henry asked.

"We enact the spell," Jefferson answered. "Grace falls into a deep sleep. When she awakes, she'll be back in her own body."

Alcina looked at Peter/Grace. "Then you hang into that scroll and the wand. Then come find us. As fast as you can."

Peter/Grace nodded in agreement.

Henry sighed. "I gave my heart to Pan. I thought I was being a hero. I'm sorry."

"You're not the one who needs to be sorry," Ella told him. "Pan does."

"It's time," Emma told them. "Grace, lay down."

Peter/Grace laid down. Emma, Ella, Rose, Freya, Regina, Lisa, Gold, Saphira, Tori and Alcina focused their power to switch the bodies. Peter/Grace started to shake.

"What's happening?" Snow asked.

"Grace's spirit is leaving Pan's body," Freya answered.

The shaking continued and gradually subsided.

"It worked," Regina told them.

Freya looked at Jefferson. "Let's go find our daughter."

Jefferson nodded in agreement. Everyone started to leave.

Belle noticed that Gold didn't move. "You're not coming?"

Gold shook his head. "No, no, I think not. My father and I have, uh, some unfinished family business."

Belle nodded, leaving. Gold glared at Pan's unconscious body.

ღღ

Flashback - October 2011

Day - Storybrooke Elementary School - Outside

Lisa looked at a family tree assignment she was supposed to complete, but being an orphan, cursed in this land, she didn't have a family to fill in. She was depressed, saddened, tucking it into a folder, sliding it under her open lunch box. The school bell rang to release school. Lisa gathered her stuff up, about to leave.

Freya and Jefferson, who both now remembered who they were, saw Lisa sitting at the table, depressed. Jefferson had come to pick Freya up, looking after Lisa and Paige (Grace), looking at each other sadly. Lisa struck up matches.

Freya walked up to her. "Lisa? You probably shouldn't be doing that at school. You didn't turn in your homework again. Is there a problem?"

"Other than running away from other foster family who doesn't care about me?" Lisa asked sarcastically. "No, nothing at all."

Freya sat beside her. "Oh, Lisa. Things really will change if you just believe it."

Lisa sighed, seeing Jefferson. "Hi. You're Miss Gold's fiance. Mr..."

"You can call me Jefferson," Jefferson assured. "I'm sorry about what you're going through. But it can get better. Life is unpredictable."

"Is your life unpredictable?" Lisa asked. "Because it seems to me like everything is pretty much the same around here. Except me. My birth mom didn't love me. My father and stepmother died here. I don't belong here."

"You do belong here, Lisa," Jefferson told her. "You are loved."

Freya and Jefferson exchanged a knowing look.

Freya reached into her bag. "I wanna show you something. This morning, I was cleaning out my bedroom closet. Like I've done every week, thousands of times, and do you know what happened? I found something. Something I've never noticed before." She pulled out Lisa's storybook, handing it to her. "It was just there. Like magic."

"That's not possible," Lisa told them.

Jefferson chuckled at the irony of Lisa saying that. "Well, of course not. Not unless you believe it." Lisa opened the book. "But it happened. This book somehow arrived." Lisa saw a page with a drawing of Vasilisa turning Pinocchio into a real boy in front of Geppetto. "Was it given to Freya? Did she forget about it? We don't know, but there it was." Lisa looked at another page, the picture depicting the day Priscilla, Jefferson and Grace had saved Vasilisa the first time, and Rumplestiltskin had healed her with magic. "And do you know what we saw what we looked inside?" Lisa looked at them expectantly. "Hope."

Lisa looked at the book, unable to look away from the picture of the Hatters and Rumple. "Looks like fairytales to me."

"And what exactly do you think fairytales are?" Freya asked. "They are a reminder that our lives will get better if we just hold onto hope. Your happy ending may not be what you expect, but that is what will make it so special."

Lisa looked from the picture to Freya and Jefferson, clearly seeing the resemblance from them in front of her to them in the picture. "Can--can I borrow this?"

"You can have it," Jefferson answered.

Lisa smiled in surprise. "Really?"

Freya smiled, nodding.

"Believing in even the possibility of a happy ending is a powerful thing," Jefferson told her. "Think you could use it."

Freya stood, patting Lisa on the shoulder. "I'll see you tomorrow for class." She nodded to Paige as she walked by. "Hi, Paige."

Paige waved. "Hi, Miss Gold."

Lisa looked at the picture again. "Miss Gold? Jefferson? Paige?"

"Yes?" Paige asked.

Lisa looked up, stunned to see Freya, Jefferson and Paige dressed as their other selves from their world, and a second later, they appeared normal. "I wanted to thank Miss Gold and Jefferson, and I wanted to say I'll see you later, Paige."

Paige nodded, walking away.

Freya smiled. "You're very welcome."

Freya and Jefferson walked away, exchanging a knowing look.

Lisa flipped to a page of Vasilisa striking a match, picking up her matches again, striking one, and because she had renewed hope and faith, she could see a vision. "Emma. Ella."

Henry and Rose walked by.

"Hey, Lisa," Henry told her.

Lisa waved shyly. "Hi, Henry. Rose."

"You wanna come by our castle later?" Rose asked.

Lisa nodded. "Yeah."

"Gonna have to run away from another foster home to do it, aren't you?" Henry asked.

Lisa stood, pushing him lightly so they could walk away from school. "Ha ha, Henry."

Rose smiled.

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Street

The group was walking along, trying to find Grace.

Emma looked at her phone. "Phone GPS says she's nearby. The tower?"

They all approached the tower building.

Grace ran out from the library. "It's me. It's me. It worked." She ran to embrace Freya, Jefferson and Lisa, who held her close in relief. "Mama, Papa, Lisa, I just saw you guys. You guys just saw me."

"But we didn't see you," Jefferson told her, seeing the scroll in Grace's hands, taking it. "She's got the scroll. Did you find Lisa's wand?"

"No," Grace answered. "It wasn't on me."

"Pan must've stashed the wand somewhere," Ella told them. "We have to find it. If we don't find it, the spell Regina and Lisa can do won't work. It won't save us."

Jefferson handed the scroll to Lisa and Regina, but once they touched the scroll, a burst of purple light came from it, knocking Lisa and Regina both out as they fell to the ground.

"Regina!" Alcina told her worriedly. "Regina?"

"Lisa?" Henry asked. "Lisa!"

Everyone converged around them in concern.

"What's going on?" Rose asked. "Are they okay?"

Gold's Pawnshop

Peter reached consciousness.

Gold stood watch nearby. "Hello, Papa."

Peter sighed. "Thought you'd kill me in my sleep, laddie." He sat up. "I guess you changed your..." He noticed the cuff on his wrist. "Oh, wait, I see." He scoffed. "You've taken away my magic. That's why it's so easy for you to strut around and pose now, isn't it?"

"I wanted to talk to you, I wanted you to see me and think about what you've done," Gold told him.

Peter grinned. "Of course. To look at my son here at the end and really see him and think about what might've been. Is that what you want? Because I do. I remember looking at you, the littlest babe, helpless and all mine. Those big, big eyes full of tears, pulling at me, pulling away my name, my money, my time, pulling away any hope of making my life into something better for myself." He glared, speaking vehemently. "This pink, naked, squirming little larva that wanted to eat my dreams alive and never stop! How old are you now, a couple hundred? Can't I be free of you?"

Gold picked up a sword. "Oh, you will be, in death."

"Then one last lesson, son," Peter told him. "Never make a cage you can't get out of." He ripped off the cuff. Gold looked shocked. "I made this cuff, you know. Doesn't work on me. But it worked on Regina, Priscilla, Rose, Grace." He materialized the cuff on Gold's arm. "Down, boy." He magically flung Gold backward into a shelf, walking closer. "Let's see how you do without magic."

Gold crawled toward the fallen sword, but Peter kicked him away from it.

"I've come too far for this, for them," Gold told him.

"For your children?" Peter asked. "No, it's too late. Soon, that fine green smoke will fill their lungs and fog their brains. Not like the rest of this town. I'm not just going to take their memories, no, because of their special meaning to you, I'm going to take their lives, and you won't do a thing to stop me. Do you know why? Because without magic, you are right back to where you started. The village coward. And you know how I'm gonna do all of this, against the Queen, Alcina, Priscilla, Illusionist, Enchantress, a powerful warlock Dragon, a Siren Dragon witch, a Siren, the Protector and the Savior?" He materialized Lisa's wand into his hand. "I'm gonna do it with the Light Bringer's help."

Peter left the shop. In fear, Gold attempted to pull off the cuff, to no avail.

ღღ

Flashback 4

Enchanted Forest

Night - Hatter Cottage

Priscilla and Jefferson were lighting a candle in honor of Baelfire's birthday.

Priscilla sighed. "Too many years to count, Bae, but I've counted every one."

Priscilla blew out the wick used to light the candle.

Jefferson sighed sadly. "I'm so sorry, Cilla."

Priscilla looked down, emotional. "Jefferson..."

Jefferson wrapped his arms around her. "Priscilla."

From behind them, Grace and Vasilisa walked in after having been outside playing, smiling, laughing, as they were both carrying baskets of flowers.

Vasilisa stopped laughing when she saw them. "Priscilla. Jefferson. I--I'm sorry. I didn't know you were still here."

"It's fine, Vasilisa," Jefferson told her. "We're all okay, Grace."

"We'll just put these flowers down," Grace told them.

Vasilisa and Grace approached the table to put the flowers down. Priscilla burned out the candle light with her fingers.

"I'm, uh, so sorry," Vasilisa told them. "It was a remembrance, wasn't it?"

"For Uncle Bae?" Grace asked. Priscilla and Jefferson nodded. "How old would he be?"

"Well, he's not dead," Jefferson told them. "He's just lost."

"Lost?" Vasilisa repeated.

"It's a long story," Jefferson told her.

Priscilla sighed. "Today is his birthday. I should be with him, celebrating, but Papa held me back. We had a chance to be happy together, but he was afraid."

Grace looked up. "Maybe it's not too late."

"I hope not," Jefferson told them.

Vasilisa looked between the three of them. "You may not think you'll have a happy ending, but I wish to make it so you do."

The four of them smiled slightly, embracing.

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Gold's Pawnshop

Gold was still struggling to tear off the cuff, which was ineffective. Desperate, he eyed the sword, picking it up.

Street

Emma tried to shake Regina awake. "Regina!"

Regina woke up. "Emma?"

Alcina sighed deeply in relief, holding her arm around her sister. "Gina. You're okay."

Lisa started to wake up.

Henry helped her sit up. "Lisa?"

Freya, Jefferson and Grace helped Lisa up, while Emma and Alcina helped Regina up.

"What happened?" Freya asked. "You two okay?"

Regina was pensive, distracted. "Yes, we're fine."

"What is it?" Snow asked. "What happened when you touched it?"

"We saw what needed to be done," Lisa answered.

"Mom?" Rose asked. "Lisa? Are you going to be okay?"

Regina placed either of her hands under Henry and Rose's chins. "The important thing is you will be."

Henry and Rose grabbed her hands in reassurance. Suddenly, Lisa gasped in pain as she held the scroll in her hand.

"Lisa?" Jefferson asked worriedly.

"What's going on?" Tori asked.

"Hey," Mathias told her.

"Are you okay?" Saphira asked.

Peter walked closer with Lisa's wand, using it to control her. "No, she's not, and neither are any of you."

"He has her--" Killian started.

Peter used Lisa's wand to control her, making her groan in pain as she was forced to bind everyone in place with a freezing spell in an outline of white magic. "Wand? That I do. Lisa, give me the Curse."

Lisa glared at Peter, breathing heavily as she was forced to materialize it into his hand.

Gold's Pawnshop

Gold pulled up his sleeve to unveil his cuffed wrist, taking the sword, contemplating using it to cut off his arm to be free of the cuff.

Street

Peter was holding Lisa's wand to keep her under control, and to have her freeze everyone in the street with her power. "Look at you all, a captive audience. I could play with you like a pack of dolls, couldn't I? Well, Lisa, you're used to people playing with you like you're a doll, just like I am now." Lisa rolled her eyes, sighing. "I think I'll have you start with the one you like, Henry." Peter made Lisa walk toward Henry. "Hmm. You two look so adorable. And yet, so do my granddaughters Priscilla and Alcina. Hard to tell who to kill first. No, it isn't. You'll kill Henry first."

"Like hell I will," Lisa told him.

Peter raised the wand to make Lisa kill Henry. Lisa looked terrified, fighting it off as hard as she could.

Gold pulled Peter away from them, tugging at the wand in his hand to make him free Lisa, but Peter held onto it. "Stay away from them."

"How about this?" Peter asked mockingly. "The worm has teeth. You're here to protect your 'loved ones'."

"I'm not gonna let you touch either one of them," Gold told him.

"Oh, I'd like to see that," Peter told him.

Gold nodded. "Oh, you will, because I have a job to finish, and I have to do whatever it takes, no loopholes, and what needs to be done has a price; a price I'm finally willing to pay." He turned to others. "I used the Curse to find you, Bae, to tell you I made a mistake, to make sure you, Cilla and Ally had a chance at happiness, and that happiness is possible, just not with me; I accept that."

Peter laughed. "Pretty, pretty words."

"Ally, Cilla, I'm so sorry for everything I've ever done to you, or the people you loved," Gold told them. "Jefferson, Lisa, Grace, Henry, Rose, even Regina. I love both of you and Bae, and I love you, Belle, you made me stronger, because you taught me to believe in family the way you do for Tori, Saphira and Mathias."

"Stronger, yes, but still no magic," Peter told him.

"Oh, but I don't need it," Gold replied. "You see, you may have lost your shadow, but there's one thing you're forgetting."

"And what's that?" Peter asked.

"So have I," Gold answered. "I sent it away with something to hide."

Gold raised his hand into the air, summoning his shadow back with his dagger, taking hold of the dagger, and the shadow went back into him, forcibly holding Peter against himself.

Lisa was worried, but couldn't do anything to stop this while Peter had hold of her wand and was keeping her back without being able to use her magic. "What are you doing?"

"You see, the only way for him to die, is if we both die, and now--now I am ready," Gold answered, stabbing Peter in the back with the dagger, impaling himself with it in the process. Peter screamed in pain while Gold remained silent. A cloud of smoke smoke covered Peter, who disappeared, and as the smoke dissipated, Malcolm appeared in his place. "Hello, Papa."

"Rumple, please, you can stop this," Malcolm told him. "Remove the dagger. We can start over. We can have a happy ending."

Gold shook his head. "Oh, but I'm a villain, and villains don't get happy endings."

Gold twisted the dagger to embed deeper into both their wounds, making them both gasp in agony. A golden light peeked out from the blade and began to shine even brighter. Lisa had to look away, tears in her eyes. The light engulfed Gold and Malcolm, as they both disappeared out of existence. The scroll and Lisa's wand dropped to the ground. With Gold and Malcolm/Peter dead, and her wand on the ground, Lisa was free, summoning her wand into her hand, using it to unfreeze everyone in the street. All of them were visibly in shock over what had just happened. Belle collapsed to the ground in a fit of grief and devastation. Tori and Saphira knelt on either side of Belle to hold her. Everyone looked at each other in silent shock.

ღღ

Belle was sobbing. "No. Rumple... He... he's gone."

Neal and Alcina were completely in shock, not knowing how to react, disconcerted.

Even with everything that had happened between her father and herself, Freya couldn't help the tears in her eyes, placing a hand over her mouth, turning to Jefferson as he held his arms around her and Grace, who was almost crying as well. Lisa walked over to them to embrace them. Regina slowly knelt to pick up the scroll. Regina and Lisa exchanged a knowing look.

"Regina?" Alcina asked. "Lisa? You okay?"

Regina stood. "I'm fine."

Ella looked at Belle, Neal, Alcina and Freya. "I'm so sorry."

Neal looked at Alcina and Freya. "Our father did what he had to do. He saved us."

"Regina, Lisa, don't let him die for nothing," Alcina told them. Regina sighed. "Gina?"

"What?" Regina asked.

"We've here for a reason, love," Killian told her. "Pan."

"Is dead," Regina told them.

"His Curse remains," Mathias told them. "Can you stop it?"

"Or shall we all be preparing our souls?" Tori asked. "Because some of our souls are gonna take some time."

The Curse's green smoke crept out of the wishing well in a continuous stream as it spread.

Grumpy, in a panic, ran up to the group, pointing in the direction the Curse was approaching. "It's here! The Curse, it's here! It's coming from all sides. There's no escape."

"It's not too late," David told them. "We can still stop it."

"Right?" Grace asked. "Lisa?"

"Regina?" Alcina asked.

Lisa nodded. "Yes. Yes."

"What's the price?" Ella asked. "Gold said there is a price. What is our price?"

Regina turned to face them. "It's not our price; it's mine."

"What are you talking about?" Snow asked.

"It's what we felt when we first held it," Regina answered. "Since I'm the one that used Lisa to cast the Curse, I have to say goodbye to the things I love most."

Henry and Rose walked closer worriedly.

"Henry?" Grace asked. "Rose?"

"I can never see them again," Regina told them. "We have no choice; we have to undo what I started."

"The Curse that brought us to Storybrooke?" Saphira asked.

"That created Storybrooke," Jefferson corrected. It doesn't belong here. And neither do any of us."

"Breaking the Curse destroys the town," Tori realized.

Mathias nodded. "It will wend out of existence as though it were never here. And everyone will go back to where they are from."

Saphira realized. "Prevented from ever returning."

"We'll go back to the Enchanted Forest," Alcina told them. "All of us."

"Except for Henry and Rose," Freya agreed. "They'll stay here because they were born here."

"Alone?" Henry asked.

"No," Freya answered. "Ella can go with you. She was born in the Enchanted Forest, but she had to leave the day of the Curse."

"Emma was born in the Enchanted Forest," Ella told them. "But she lived there for a year. That's why she has to go back with you guys."

Rose shook her head. "I--I don't want to go away. We'll go back with everyone."

"That's not an option, Rose," Grace told her sadly. "Regina can't be with you or Henry. If she doesn't pay the price, none of this will work."

The Curse's thunder sounded near in the distance.

"Ella, you have to go," Emma told her.

Henry was devastated. "But we just found all of you."

"And now it's time for you to leave us again," David told them. He looked at Ella. "For your best chance." He nodded to Rose and Henry. "For theirs."

Henry shook his head. "No. No, we're not done. We were supposed to bring back all the happy endings. That's what Lisa always said."

Snow smiled sadly. "Happy endings aren't always what we think they will be. Look around you. You've touched the lives of everyone here."

"But we're a family," Rose told them.

"Rose, you, Ella and Henry will be a family," Emma told her. "You can be like everyone else. You can be happy."

"It's time to believe in yourself, Ella," David told her. "There's time for you to find hope."

Regina looked at Ella. "I've known you for some time, and all I wanted was for you to get the hell out of my life so I can be with my kids, but really what I want is for Henry and Rose to be happy."

Jefferson shook his head sadly. "We have no choice. You have to go."

"Okay?" Saphira asked. Ella, Henry and Rose could barely nod, everyone near tears. "Okay."

ღღ

Town Line

The townspeople were gathered at the town line where Ella's car was parked. Ella, Henry and Rose were embracing all of their friends and family goodbye, close to crying.

Regina sighed. "This is all my fault. I cast a Curse out of vengeance and I'm--I'm a villain. You heard Mr. Gold; villains don't get happy endings."

Rose shook her head. "You're not a villain. You're just our mom."

Henry and Rose embraced Regina.

Ella walked over to Neal. "Neal, I'm sorry."

"Don't be," Neal told her. "You got two kids who you've got to keep alive here."

"And you have to go back there," Ella told him.

"Yeah," Neal agreed. They embraced, pulling away. "Hey, this isn't over. I'll see you all again."

Lisa walked up to Henry. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" Henry asked.

"Breaking the Curse may have reunited everyone here, and gave us all back our memories, but it also made everything that bad happened since possible," Lisa answered. "For a long time, I was alone, and I didn't have anyone who loved me, but that changed because of Freya, Jefferson and Grace, and it changed because of Rose, and because of you, Henry. Thank you."

Henry and Lisa embraced, near tears.

"You're the Light Bringer who's job is to save everybody," Henry told her. "You don't have anything to be sorry for, Lisa."

They pulled away, nodding to each other sadly, chuckling. Lisa embraced Rose.

Rose returned the embrace. "Thank you for being my best friend."

Lisa chuckled sadly. "You, too, Rose."

They pulled away.

Jefferson rubbed Lisa's arm. "This wasn't just a price to pay for Regina. It was a price to pay for you, too."

"Lisa?" Grace asked. "I'm so sorry."

"Don't give up hope yet, guys," Tori told them. "We might still be able to get around this."

"I hope so," Saphira agreed. "I really do."

"Me too," Mathias agreed. "It wouldn't be the same if we didn't."

Tori shook her head in agreement. "No. It wouldn't."

Mathias waved bye. "Bye, guys."

Alcina embraced Henry and Rose. "No matter what happens, Aunt Ally will always love you. No matter what."

Henry and Rose nodded with tears in their eyes, returning the embrace.

Freya walked closer. "Same goes for Aunt Freya."

Henry, Rose and Freya embraced.

Emma embraced Henry and Rose. "And don't forget Aunt Emma."

They chuckled. Ella walked toward her car, stopping when she saw Killian.

"That's quite a vessel you captain there, Ella," Killian told her jokingly. Ella gave him a sad smile. "There's not a day that won't go by that I won't think of you."

Ella nodded. "Good."

They smiled at each other. Regina, Alcina and Freya approached.

"Ella, there's something we haven't told you," Freya told her.

Ella sighed. "What now?"

"When the Curse washes over us, it will send us all back, and nothing will be left behind, including your memories," Regina answered. "It's just what the Curse does. Storybrooke will no longer exist; it won't ever have existed."

Alcina sighed. "So these last years will be gone from your memories, and Henry and Rose's, and we'll go back to being just stories."

"What will happen to us?" Ella asked.

"We don't know," Regina admitted.

"Doesn't sound like much of a happy ending," Ella pointed out.

Alcina chuckled without humor. "It's not."

Freya got an idea. "But we can give you one."

"You can preserve our memories?" Ella asked.

"No, we can do what Regina did to everyone else in this town and give you new ones," Freya answered.

"Gina cursed them and they were miserable, but they didn't have to be," Alcina told her.

"My gift to you is good memories, good life for you, and Henry and Rose," Regina told her. "You'll have never given them up, and you'll have always been together."

Lisa, Henry and Rose walked up to them, hearing this.

"You would do that?" Rose asked.

Lisa nodded. "When we stop Pan's Curse and you cross that town line, you will have the life you always wanted."

"But it won't be real," Henry told them.

"Well, your past won't," Jefferson answered "But your future will."

"Now go," Grace told them. "There isn't much time left."

Saphira could hear the Curse getting closer. "The Curse will be here any minute. It's almost here."

Everyone had one last goodbye, almost crying now. The Curse was rapidly surging toward them as Ella, Henry and Rose walked toward the car and got in. Lisa held her wand, while Regina held the Black Fairy's wand, so they could use them for the spell. Lisa tore off a piece of the Dark Curse scroll as it glowed purple, crumbling it into a ball, generating it into magic on both her hands and her wand and both of Regina's and the Black Fairy's wand. Regina and Lisa used the purple power combined with their own black/white power to strike a massive cloud of green smoke as a counter effect. Ella began to drive out of town as both the green and purple smoke mingled and engulfed all the townspeople. Once they crossed outside of town, the line on the ground was no longer visible. Henry and Rose looked from where they had just come to, gazing away. Ella glanced down at them briefly. Meanwhile, the Curse was spreading through the remaining parts of town, reaching Lisa's room, where her storybook was swallowed up, too. Ella, Henry and Rose's memories changed.

Flashback - 11 Years Ago

Memory Alteration

Night - Phoenix Prison - Infirmary

Ella had just given birth to Henry and Rose.

"Don't worry, Ella," the doctor told her. "Your sister Emma, since she's not in jail, she can look after Henry and Rose until you're free."

Ella nodded. "Okay. Let me hold them."

The doctor brought them over into her arms. Ella happily looked down at her babies, touching their hands, laughing in awe.

Now

Day - Road

Ella was driving while Henry was in the passenger seat, and Rose was in the backseat. They all exchanged a look. Behind them, the town line of Storybrooke faded out of existence.

One Year Later

New York City, New York

Day - Apartment

(Song:) Charley's Girl - Lou Reeds

Ella's alarm went off a 8:15 AM. She reached over to turn it off.

Kitchen

Ella was making scrambled eggs for herself, Henry and Rose as they watered plants in their apartment, setting down three plates of pancakes with the eggs as well as matching cups of hot chocolate.

"Mom, you forgot something," Henry told her.

Rose chuckled. "Right. Cinnamon. I can get it."

Rose grabbed the sprinkler to pour it into their hot chocolate, doing the same for Henry's. They clinked their cups together before drinking. Suddenly, a knocking came from the door.

"Someone coming over?" Henry asked.

Rose frowned. "I don't think so."

(Song Ends)

Ella stood to check. "Henry, Rose, wait here."

Ella walked toward the door, opening it, seeing Killian.

Killian smiled. "Ella. At last."

Killian tried to walk in.

Ella blocked him with her hand. "Whoa, do I know you?"

"Look, I need your help," Killian told her. "Something's happened, something terrible. Your family is in trouble."

Ella frowned. "My family's right here. Who are you?"

"An old friend," Killian answered. "Look, I know you can't remember me, but... I can make you."

Killian kissed her.

Ella kicked him in the groin, shoving him back. "The hell are you doing?"

Killian groaned in pain. "A long shot. I had to try. I was hoping you felt as I did."

"What you'll feel is the handcuffs when I call the cops," Ella told him.

Killian sighed. "Look, I know this seems crazy, but you have to listen to me. You have to remem--"

Ella closed the door in his face.

"Who was that?" Henry asked.

Ella shook her head. "No idea. Someone must have left the door open downstairs."

Rose nodded. "Come on. Let's eat."

Ella returned to the table so she could eat with Henry and Rose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 608 26
All rights go to CW and Kevin Williamson, and Julie Plec, all except for the fan made characters. Heartofice97: Alexandra "Alex" Gilbert, Kacie L...
10.9K 489 25
Freya Gold (Priscilla) played by Nina Dobrev Ella Swan played by Candice Accola/King Lisa (Vasilisa) played by Katherine McNamara Rose Mills (Enchant...
24.8K 713 33
"I can't keep lying to them, Stiles. They're my family." "If you tell them the truth, you're putting them in danger." *** season 2 *** full descripti...
15.7K 511 24
Freya Gold (Priscilla) played by Nina Dobrev Ella Swan played by Candice Accola/King Lisa (Vasilisa) played by Katherine McNamara Rose Mills played b...