I like the popular boy [INCOM...

By bookpandalove

Reece, a bad boy, but can be a nerd. Loves going to parties, studying at the library and hanging out with his... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6

Chapter 3

9 0 0
By bookpandalove

Reece's P.O.V

I woke up, took a cold shower and changed into my gray sweatshirt and jeans. For some dumb reason, my mind kept going back to Rose, the girl I treated lunch for yesterday. I usually don't treat anyone lunch except for my friends but she was so innocent, so tired, I could not help but offer her lunch. She had long and wavy brown hair that I would like to run my fingers through and her eyes— Her emerald green eyes was so beautiful. Every feature on her face was perfect.

I would love to kiss those perfect plump lips of hers. When she kissed me last night, I wanted more. When I made contact with her skin—her skin felt soft and I wanted to touch every single part of her skin. "Argh! Stop thinking about her!"I muttered under my breath. I went down and ate my breakfast. Eggs, sausage, waffles and hash browns. It was 8am and school started at Nine so I had and hour to go. Just thinking about her made my member go hard for some goddamn reason. I usually don't feel this way when it came to any girl but to her, I did—and I was frustrated about it.

I washed my face with cold water, put on my cologne and went to my car. I got inside my Porsche and put on music.
"I know that we just met, and maybe this was dumb, but I feel like there was something from the moment that we touched cause it's alright, it's alright, I wanna make you mine. The way you lighten up the room, caught the corner of my eye, we can both sneak out the back door, we don't have to say goodbye,........."

The song Kid in love by Shawn Mendes played and an image of Rose biting her lip appeared in my head. She looked so innocent and pretty. She was wearing my shirt and it barely covered her ass. I shook the thoughts off and focused and continued driving. At school, walking towards the school, I saw her with her friend, Rhea, the one Brett likes. Blonde hair, blue eyes, I was a little unsure that he would treat her right, if they dated. I still can't believe he claims that he likes her when he freaking made out with Jenna. He said it was on accident but I took that as an excuse...

Those girls,....I didn't really like them cause they were bossy and like mean. But I didn't really bother except for the fact that Vanessa tries to get my attention every single time, during lunch. Like she'll flirt with me and stuff. I hate it. I'm not that type of guy. But Josh and Dave love that shit. They flirt every day, any way. Magnus, Brett and I don't really do that stuff. Okay, to be honest, Brett does flirt a little bit.

Anyways, Rose looked absolutely gorgeous in her light pink turtle neck and jeans that emphasised her long legs. She was laughing away at something Rhea said and it made me feel happy, seeing her laugh. "Oh my god, this is getting weird. Why am I still thinking about her?!" I thought. But a smile formed on my face when I saw her look behind, and her attention was on me. We locked eyes, and she blushed. That was cute. I gave a wider grin and she blushed even harder, fanning her face with her hands. She turned back as my smile turned to a smirk before I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"What you smiling at bro? A girl?" Brett said slyly. Before wiggling his eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes and said, "It's none of your business." "Aw, come on, Can't you tell me Reecy?" He said, pouting. I rolled my eyes ignored his question, and walked towards my first class. I had the same class with her. During class, I couldn't focus, she was sitting two seats away from me and I had a hard time focusing. I tried to get her out of my head it didn't work.

I sighed. But I know she can't distract me from my studies. I handed in my homework, "Okay, so now, I will give you your groups for the Prom preparation," The class groaned but I looked to my right and saw Rose staring straight at me. She blushed and looked away. I saw her smile though. I smiled seeing her reaction. "Rose, Rhea, Ava, Emma, Sofia and Fiona....." My teacher announced. I looked down in disappointment, knowing I wouldn't be I the same group as her.

My smile turned into a frown when I found out I was paired with Vanessa. I looked to the left and Vanessa sent me a smile and winked flirtatiously. I looked back at Rose and a little bit of hurt was shown in her green eyes. Oh no! She saw what Vanessa did! When we made eye contact, she looked away. I got the urge to run towards her and assure her that I don't like Vanessa and that she was the one I liked. W-wait a minute, I thought that I liked her. I was falling for her? It can't be. I decided to talk it out with Magnus during lunch break. But before going for lunch I accidentally brushed my arm against hers and I went hard, again. She looked like she didn't notice. I think she's thinking about what Vanessa did to me.

I mentally slapped my self and walked towards the Canteen. I pulled Magnus aside and said, "Bro, I'm gonna need some help. You know Rose, from our class? Well I kinda treated her lunch yesterday, cause she looked tired and a guy elbowed her to the floor, then after lunch I dropped her off, and she surprisingly kisses my cheek and during class I couldn't focus, and I don't know why. When I think of her, I go, you know what I mean right? I don't know if I like her or not. But my gut tells me I do. I don't know w—."

" Dude. Chill. Ranting on doesn't help. It just makes you more frustrated. 'So take a deep breath and let it go'." He said/sings. I was about to snap when he continued, "I'm just playing bro. If you want to find out whether you really like her, you should hangout with her or watch a movie with her and you kinda have an advantage cause you said she kissed you right? Even if it was on the cheek, it counts man. It shows that she has interest in you. So, you can find out if your guts—no your heart or brain tells you like her. For example, if you start to get like very close to her or tickle her or make jokes around her all the time, then it shows. Cause you're the type that will do imitate things only to people who are close to you."

I nodded and said, "But I'm not close to her." He smirked and said, "But you feel close to her don't you?" Once again I nodded and thanked him. "Anytime bro."He replied. I remembered I have her number. As I knew asking her might be awkward. So I texted her.

Me: Hey, how was Physics test? :)

Rose: Ugh, don't get me started. I don't like the subject and I guess I did okay. You?

Me: I think I did fantastic.

Rose: -Rolls eyes- Whatever genius, so what's up?

I swallowed and typed,

Me: Do you want to come to the movies with me? Tonight? 6pm.

.........I was waiting.

Rose: First lunch and then movies? I'm getting suspicious....

Me: No, no, that not what I meant. I just-I just want to know you better.

Rose: Do you mean you like me? As a Friend? I feel kinda weird you know. Mr popular guy suddenly asks a ordinary girl out for movies. No offence Reece.

I sighed and typed,

Me: You can relax, I just want to know you better, that's all.

Waits another 2 minutes.

Rose: Okay... I'll go. But it's only the two of us right?

Me: Yeah. Okay, I'll see you then. Don't forget to bring a jacket and I'll pay.

Rose: But I must pay for myself, at least. You paid lunch for me already.

Me: I insist. I'll pick you up at 6.30pm sharp.

Rose: Whatever you say, gentleman. :)

Me: ;)

We ended our conversation and I was glad it went well. Now only if I could find a nearby shop to buy flowers....

Rose's P.O.V

"He asked me out to the movies!"I exclaimed into my phone. I told my mom I was gonna go to the movies with Rhea. She didn't need to know about Reece, yet. But actually with Reece. Rhea couldn't go as she had to babysit her Neighbour's kid, Kyle. "Oh my Gosh! Don't worry too much kay? Just make a small conversation with him and stuff. Just have fun with him." She teased. I rolled my eyes and hung up. It was 6pm and he said he'll pick me up at 6.30 so I quickly showered, blow-dried my hair, put on a little bit of mascara and lip gloss before I changed into a pink and white sweater and jeans. I brought along an extra jacket just in case.

I saw a gleaming white Porsche on the road and I hurried downstairs. I locked the door and rushed inside his car. He looked handsome in a white sweater and jeans. "Good evening, Rose." He said, picking up my hand a placing a kiss on my hand. He gave me a rose and I smelled its sweet natural smell. I giggled and patted his soft but messy hair. He smiled mischievously and I blushed. It was at night and I thought he couldn't see me but I think he did cause he said, "You look cute when you blush." I slapped his muscular arm and told him that we're gonna be late for the movie. "Yes ma'am." He said and we drove off. The movie we were watching is "The Meg." It was at 6.55pm so we had time.

At the mall, we headed to the cinema. I took his hand in mine as I didn't want us to get lost. It was crowded. I smiled when he covered my small hand with his big one. He looked at me and I blushed. He pulled me closer to him and left a kiss on my cheek. "Oh my Gosh! He kissed me!" I thought and blushed harder before turning my head to the side and fanned my face with my free hand. He seemed to like my reaction and smirked. I slapped his chest and he grinned. As we walked, he told me jokes that I nearly died from laughter.

We entered the cinema, he collected our tickets and I did not miss the fact that the lady at the cashier was giving him winks and smiles. When he turned away, she would give me a scowl. I frowned. I don't think I wanna admit I like him yet. He looked at me with concern. Why though? Maybe he thought I was bothered by the cashier or I was cold or something, even though I had an extra jacket. But I didn't really care about what the cashier.

He walked over to me with a large popcorn bag in one and at two cokes in another he lead me to the seating area, put down the food and rubbed his thumbs over my eyebrows, I relaxed. He smiled and asked me what was wrong. I shook my head and stood up. I carried the drinks as we walked inside the theatre. Now he got a frown on his face I rubbed his cheek with my thumbs and said that I was fine. He took my hand and left a kiss on my Palm. I grinned and sat down.

During the movie, there was a part where I jumped from my seat. He chuckled and said, "Don't worry, you're safe with me." His breath was near my neck as he said those words. He left a kiss on my neck and easily pulled me closer. Our seats, did not have the armrests so we had space. I put my head on his chest. He wrapped his two arms, one around my waist, the other one around my stomach. He leaned closer and buried his head into my hair. At first, I was uncomfortable as I was never this close to a guy. But he didn't seem to mind.

I soon found myself relaxing under his touch. He rubbed my back with his large hands and that sent tingles all the way to my thighs. I sucked a in a breath when he kissed the sensitive spot below my ear. I bit my lip to stop a breathy moan that wanted to escape. I pulled away, and whispered, "Reece, I can't focus the movie if you do that." "Then I shouldn't?" He murmured against my neck. "Umm...yeah." "You sure?" Boy, he was testing me. He licked the spot again and I let out a strangled moan. "Reece..." I breathed out. "Hmm?" He replied. "Don't stop..."I said, closing my eyes.

He didn't say anything and continued kissing my neck before pulling away. "I want more." He said huskily. I opened eyes and found myself on his lap. Even though the theatre was dim, I could see desire in his eyes. "Do you like me?"I blurted out. He put his hand on my waist, and the other at the back of my head as he pulled me closer. Our lips were inches away from touching. I placed my hands on his chest as he said, "Yes, I do. A lot." And with that, he crashed his lips on mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 5.5K 11
High school, some people love it, some people hate it. Levi is someone who hates it. She has pretty excellent grades, a good amount a friends but sh...
3.7M 118K 41
You've got one boy. One girl. One pretty little lie. A perfect relationship. The perfect boyfriend. The perfect girlfriend. The perfect dates. The pe...
83 1 11
Naomi never thought she would be the one obsessing over a boy but here she was writing about him in her journal. She swore she would never fall victi...
1.7M 59.6K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...