Closer to You [Michaeng]✔️

Por CubChaeng

"I just want to be closer to you but you're ignoring me like I'm nothing." "And I don't want you to get hurt... Mais

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[N/A] Please read!
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[45]
[46]
[Epilogue]
[Special]: Games
[Special]: Tired

[44]

9.9K 382 156
Por CubChaeng

Last Chapter - 43
Mina's vision went blurry, her thoughts going back to Chaeyoung's smile. The smile that she may not see again.

You can't leave me Chaeyoung.

I still need to tell you.

Please don't leave me, not again.

I need you more than anything else.

I love you.

::Chapter 44::

The cold temperature of the water rushed through her face. She wearily grazed her forehead where blood dripped. The light of the moon was nowhere, and there was only darkness.

Chaeyoung could slowly feel her body going limp. Her eyes tempting to close. She was losing oxygen. Chaeyoung swung her arm, in hopes to move upward where the bubbles seem to lead.

The cold water started to eat away at her vision as she starts to lose consciousness. Chaeyoung's fingers were numb and her legs were to weak to even move.

I can't go yet.

Chaeyoung grunted, the pressure of the water made it hard for her to hear anything. She narrowed her eyes, forcing them open as she tries to swim. Her body was weak and exhausted but she tried.

I can't leave yet.

She ignored the temptations to give up. Chaeyoung ignored the symptoms of her body failing. The short girl pushed forward, the wounds on her body stinging as she felt the water rush through it.

I can't leave Mina.

Chaeyoung felt her lungs suffocate. Her heart felt like there was something wrapping around it, taking away the ability to breath. Chaeyoung's muffled screams couldn't be heard from the surface, and she knew that.

I still need to see her.

Chaeyoung winced in pain, her hand opening as if she was trying to grab something. Her body finally gave out. Her eyes slowly closing as her breaths became shallow. Her mouth opened, huge amounts of water entering.

She could no longer swim up. The exhaustion was too much. Chaeyoung could feel the surface get farther, her whole life was slowly fading.

Mina's smile got farther.

Chaeyoung let out one last breath before closing her eyes. Her body going deeper into the lake. Her thoughts were slowly fading and she could feel the water pressing her down.

I'm sorry Mina.

~

////

"Do you want a bite?" A voice chuckled, pushing a chocolate cookie in front of her face.

"Chaeng, I'm on a diet." Mina groaned, pushing the sweet treat away. Chaeyoung huffed, crossing her arms at the penguin.

"It's just one cookie! Come on Mina, it tastes good." Chaeyoung teased, waving the treat around Mina's peripheral vision. The eldest glanced at Chaeng, glaring, obviously not that happy with all the teasing.

The cub went to a halt, quickly eating away at the cookie, "Sorry." Chaeyoung apologized, hiding away the other treats she bought for Mina.

"It's ok."

Chaeyoung sighed, scratching the back of her head, "I'm just trying to cheer you up that's all." The cub looked at Mina, who returned the glance.

Not being able to resist Chaeyoung's expression, Mina could already feel her anger fading, with a giggle Mina smiled, "I know..It's just that maybe eating a cookie in front of my face isn't that helpful." Mina chuckled.

Chaeyoung laughed, her dimples showing, "Alright I'll take note of that the next time your sad." The shorter girl smiled, standing up to order another plate of food. Before she can leave, Mina called her name.

"Hm?" Chaeyoung asked, glancing back at the penguin. Mina sighed, looking down at her lap.

"Promise to never leave me? Even if I'm stubborn? Or sad?" Mina asked, her eyes filled with subtle sorrow. Chaeyoung's eyes widened by the sudden question but answered otherwise.

"Promise-" Chaeyoung ruffled Mina's hair, offering one of her cute smiles,

"-I would never leave you, Minari."

////

Mina's eyes opened, her body jumping up as the bed shook underneath her. She looked around the room, meeting eye contact with Nayeon and Jeongyeon. "Where's Cha-"

Nayeon ran to Mina's side, which Jeongyeon did as well, "Hey, hey just rest for a bit. We'll tell you late-" The eldest was cut off when Mina shook her head rapidly, shaking Jeongyeon's hand off.

"No, where's Chaeyoung, I need to see her!" Mina growled, noticing that she was in a hospital room. Jeongyeon grabbed Mina's wrist, restraining her from moving to much. The eldest took hold of Mina's cheeks, looking at her in the eye.

"We'll tell you everything later." Nayeon's voice cracked and Mina could see the dried tears on her face. Causing panic.

No.

Chaeyoung can't be-

Mina looked at Nayeon desperately, "They found her right? Please..tell me." Mina cried out, before Jeongyeon tightly wrapped her arms around the youngest. Nayeon turned her back away from Mina.

"Just rest First Mina." Nayeon spoke, sitting on the chair nearby, still hiding her face.

Mina narrowed her eyes at the eldest, her hand balling into a fist, "You think I can just sleep when I don't even know if she's alive? I just want to see her, is that so damn difficult!" Mina shouted, startling Nayeon.

"Mina, please calm down-" Jeongyeon was cut off when the door opened to her room. Exposing a figure with a white jacket over their shoulders, most likely the doctor. Mina's eyes were still a little blurry.

Doc Solar.

"Hey, how are you holding up?" Solar smiled, a clipboard in her hand. She grabbed this device beside Mina and slipped it inside her pocket, "You just fainted and so I just ran some tests on you to see if you're ok. And you are, in fact you can be discharge today."

Mina didn't even care about being discharged, there was only one person she cared about, "How abo-"

Solar looked up from her clipboard, "Son Chaeyoung?"

Mina winced at her name, her heart beating fast as she wanted to know whether or not Chaeyoung was still breathing. If she was even found. The doctor lightly pat Mina's head, a motherly smile on her face.

"You don't need to worry. She's stable. You can actually go visit her but she's still sleeping." Solar smiled glancing at the three students. Nayeon's eyes lit up and she could even see Mina's relieved expression.

"We can?" Jeongyeon asked, as if to confirm. Solar nodded, helping Mina unhook some wires on her arm.

"Just make sure you help Myoui Mina here. Make sure you walk there slowly. And Son Chaeyoung is in room 129" Solar waved goodbye and left the hospital room to the three students. Without hesitating, Mina stood up, putting the slippers on. Jeongyeon and Nayeon tried to tell her to slow down, but Mina ignored the both of them.

As soon as Mina finished, she ran out of the room with Nayeon and Jeongyeon hurriedly following her. Mina rushed towards the room, opened the door abruptly, only to see Dahyun standing in front of Chaeyoung sleeping body.

Mina's tears fell, as she ran towards the short girl. Dahyun smiled, her tears also falling considering she too didn't know that Chaeyoung would make it out alive. Her arm was broken and there were a few bruises but aside from that, she was breathing.

"You're here." Mina cried, hugging Chaeyoung's unconscious body. She placed her ear close to the short girls chest and more tears came when she heard the noise she's always wanted to hear.

Chaeyoung's heart beat.

::

Thank you for reading this chapter🐧🐯

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

138K 4.1K 23
"Why can't you just tell me no? All it will take is that one word to make me let you go. Just say it already! " "I can't say it OK! I can't just say...
910K 32.4K 56
"You're annoying, idiotic and stubborn. I hate you." "Hm, we all know you mean the opposite Ms. Myoui." ~ ©️CubChaeng | Univeristy AU Hope you enjoy...
84.7K 2.9K 62
Im Y/n, a girl who was born muted, the first day of her school, she bumped into someone, the most cold hearted member of TWICE. Will she melt her hea...
349K 14.1K 83
"I never ask you to love me, neither to choose you as someone I'd love in an Eternity." ⚠Gender Bender Alert⚠ ⚠Mature Contents Alert⚠ If you don't li...