Tokyo Ghoul X reader OneShots

By necr0misis

[Requests are closed!] You know you love these characters as much as we all do, so I made it this easer to fa... More

Alley Act | Shirazu Ginshi
Eat | Mutsuki Tooru
Secrets | Karren Von Rosewald
A/N: WhOOPS
Name | Shirazu Ginshi (Angst)
Disappearance | Urie Kuki
Bi | Shirazu Ginshi
Mom | Suzuya Juuzou
La Vie en Rose | Tsukiyama Shuu
Happy | Karren Von Rosewald
Ashamed | Sasaki Haise
Loved | Karren Von Rosewald
Tell Me You Love Me | Mutsuki Tooru
Day Off | Shirazu Ginshi
Quit | Karren Von Rosewald
Horrible Things | Urie Kuki
Supernatural | Tsukiyama Shuu
Bets | Suzuya Juuzou
I'm Here | Ui Koori
Truth | Shirazu Ginshi
Interrupted Training | Ui Koori
Ashamed II | Sasaki Haise
Music | Mutsuki Tooru
Bets II | Suzuya Juuzou
Second Chances | Irimi Kaya
A/N: SORRY ;-;
Promise | Arima Kishou
Family | Sasaki Haise
Coward | Abara Hanbee
Propositions | Abara Hanbee
La Vie en Rose II | Tsukiyama Shuu
Help Him | Tsukiyama Shuu
French | Karren Von Rosewald
Trust | Naki
Danse Macabre | Sasaki Haise
Negatives | Abara Hanbee
Save You | Suzuya Juuzou
Cards Against Humanity | Quinx Squad (+ Arima Kishou)
Family Reunion | Suzuya Juuzou
Caring | Karren Von Rosewald
Worth It | Kuroiwa Takeomi
Ignorance? Nah. | Naki
Empty Threats | Furuta Nimura
If I Was A Ghoul | Shirazu Ginshi
Tolerable | Tsukiyama Shuu
I Miss You | Mutsuki Tooru
Not Going Anywhere | Karren Von Rosewald
Incubus | Mutsuki Tooru
Flower Crowns | Arima Kishou
Discrete | Urie Kuki
A Favour | Furuta Nimura
Hunch | Ui Koori
Open Up | Urie Kuki
Stress Relief | Mutsuki Tooru
Revenge | Mutsuki Tooru
Cope | Kuroiwa Takeomi
Tag | Karren Von Rosewald
Life is Short | Arima Kishou
Smiles | Yomo Renji
Christmas | Suzuya Juuzou
Break Out | Naki
Hesitation | Takizawa Seidou
How? | Tsukiyama Shuu
Protected | Tatara
Loser | Furuta Nimura
Ten Years | Tsukiyama Shuu
Sparring | Karren Von Rosewald
New Clients | Uta
Characters and sports
| Tokyo 69
Funny saiko shit i just thought of

Dates | Ui Koori

2.8K 66 38
By necr0misis

A/N: It's actually canon that one of little Koori's hobbies is horse back riding. How precious. 

This was requested by: @akkkbane I hope you enjoy!

I did way too much research on saddles for this what the heck. The only knowledge I have of horses and horse back riding is like that one time I had a birthday party at a farm thingy. Shoutout to Margie for actually letting us have birthday parties there I was scarred for life (my friend fell off a horse when it freaked out because it saw a bug, rip). 

"Kooriiiii..." You whined as the male dragged you towards what you believed was the end of your reign as a respected investigator. "I'm fine with just watching, you don't need to teach me how!" 

"I'd be boring for you if you just sat there, (Y/N). Besides, it might come in handy one day." Your boyfriend argued, dragging you closer to the stables. When would knowing how to ride a horse come in handy? What was this, the 18th century?

"I'm not good with stuff like this and you know it!" You exclaimed. This caused Ui to turn around, flashing you a smug grin. 

"Aren't you the one who told me that you had a natural advantage in everything you did?" He teased, making you huff in annoyance. Of course he'd manage to squeeze that into the argument. Oh, how you hated how prideful you could be... 

"Shut up." You grumbled, fist tightening into a ball when you entered the (stinky) building, met with five horse heads staring at you. You tensed up at the sight. Why did they all look like they wanted to kill you? ...Or maybe that was just your imagination. 

"Calm down." Koori said. "You know animals can smell fear and these horses will  act upon it." 

You shot your boyfriend a glare. "Thanks for comforting me on the matter, Koori." You muttered. "If I get hurt during this, I expect you and your family to fully pay the hospital bill." You warned. 

"Fair enough." The black haired male shrugged nonchalantly. "It's not like we lack the money for it." He added jokingly, making you roll your eyes. Him and his wealthy ass... 

"So what am I supposed to do now?" You asked, looking at the five different horses. 

"Well first we'll need to pick a horse for you." He stated, walking towards the snow white horse (a very big contrast compared to the man clad in black) in the far left corner and taking it out of its stall, attaching a bundle of weird leather around its snout. The leathery thing might've had a name, but you had no idea what it was. 

After the thing was fastened, Ui grabbed a few ropes hanging on the walls (by a few, you meant two) and attached them to the horse's fastenings, keeping it in place. 

You stood there and watched with child-like curiosity as he did his thing, a look you had never seen before in his eyes. Was that adoration? Why did it look like that man loved the horse more than he loved you?

"Is that your horse?" You asked curiously. 

Ui nodded. "Yeah." He looked at your still form, eyebrows furrowing. "You haven't picked a horse yet?" 

"Was I supposed to? This is your family's property, I'd feel awkward just choosing someone else's horse..." This made Ui sigh, which sort of irritated you. Did he just expect you to magically know how to do stuff you had never done before? Just you wait... You'll get him back for this. 

"Here, take her." Koori stated, bringing out a very healthy-looking brown horse. "She's an American quarter horse, they're usually good with beginners." 

He did the same to the brown horse as he did for his own as you frowned. "What do you mean usually? " You asked, a bit nervous. 

"Nothing, nothing. Just calm down for me, alright? This'll be fine." He repeated, apparently checking the horse now for what ever it was. Once he was satisfied with his assessment, he unhooked the ropes holding it in place and instead went to look for reins and saddles for the two horses. 

"I swear, if all your date ideas are like this..." You muttered, deciding not to finish that gloomy thought. 

"Will you lighten up?" Your boyfriend scolded. "When did the roles in this relationship change?" 

You chuckled at his remark. "You know you just technically insulted yourself, right?" 

"Yeah, I know. Now I'm sorry but we only have English saddles." He said apologetically. 

"Is that supposed to be bad?" You asked, watching as he placed fabric that looked like a blanket on the horse's back before adding the saddle and fastening the straps on the mare's belly. 

"Sort of," He shrugged. "Usually, Western saddles are better for beginners." Koori gave a few experimental tugs at the saddle before appearing satisfied with his work, clipping the reins on and moving on to his own horse to do the same. 

"Alright, now." He said, grabbing his horse's reins and turning to look at you. "Just grab these," He lifted the leather ropes up. "And just follow me. The horse will follow, don't worry. She's the most obedient, I think." 

You nodded and started walking behind Ui and his horse, exiting the stables and going out into a field where you assumed he was going to 'teach' you how to ride a horse. 

••••

"There you go," Koori sighed. "Now that wasn't so hard, was it?"  The man finally walked towards his horse, mounting it with ease. 

"I'm impressed," You teased, now a bit more confident about being on the mare's back. "You're so small and yet you still manage to get on the horse's back without a mounting block? Wow." 

"Shut it." Ui grumbled, although you could see he had trouble hiding his small smile. "Here, now that you know how the basics work, let's try trotting." 

"Uh, no sir, we're definitely not gonna try trotting." You retorted, fear creeping back in your body. "I'm gonna fall off! The saddle already feels like it's gonna slip off the way it is!" 

"You're not gonna slip off." Ui sighed. "Listen, to trot all you need to do-" 

"I'm not gonna make this horse trot, Ui!" You insisted. You knew you might sound really boring right now, but you could barely keep your balance on this animal so forget trotting, jumping, galloping... All that crazy crap. 

Koori sighed but decided to let it go and help you perfect simply walking. After about ten minutes though, Ui decided it was enough. 

"Alright, lets take her saddle off." He stated, stopping his horse and jumping off. You mimicked him and frowned. 

"You're not gonna make me go bareback, are you?" You fearfully asked. 

"Of course not." Koori rolled his eyes, taking off the saddle and the blanket, guiding the horse to a fenced plain before coming back. "Get on." He nodded towards his horse, making you frown. 

"What? Listen, I think you have this teaching thing a bit backwards." You started, slightly confused. What was he trying to do?

"Oh my lord (Y/N) just get on the horse." Your boyfriend insisted. You sighed and did as he asked. "Now back up a bit, I'm climbing on too." He said. 

"The saddle's not big enough for two of us!" You commented. 

"Is it, don't worry so much." Ui calmly answered, grabbing onto the saddle and pulling himself on. 

"Alright, so it is big enough." You said. "What's your big plan here mister?" 

Koori tilted his head to look into your eyes, a small smirk on his lips. "Hold on to me." 

"What? Why?" 

He didn't answer. Instead, the male turned back forwards and urged the horse to start walking. Well, you thought  it was going to walk, until you were caught off by the sudden bouncing. 

"You little fucker!" You exclaimed, grabbing onto the man's waist as if your life depended on it. 

Koori laughed, and even though you loved the sound of his bubbly, melodic laughter, there was too much adrenaline in your veins to actually enjoy the angelic sound. 

"You said you wouldn't make her trot, yeah, but you never said anything about good ol' King here." The man teased. Damn loop holes... 

"Did you seriously name your horse King?" You deadpanned, attempting to forget the unsettling feeling a trotting horse gave you. 

"Are you seriously going to judge my naming skills now?" Your boyfriend replied smugly. Oh yeah, he was proud of his little trick, wasn't he? Why did you have to fall for this man, out of anyone... 

"I thought you would've named him Arima." You answered, chuckling when Ui sort of tensed up. "I mean, he's white, too." 

"Ah, fuck off." The investigator sighed, making the horse go a bit faster to shut you up. His technique worked. 

Your grip on his waist tightened and Koori let out a wheeze at your strong grip. Bad move to forget that you were  an incredibly strong and trained investigator. 

"Don't kill me!" He complained. The horse's trotting didn't help his shortness of breath. 

"Well maybe slow down!" You retorted, sighing when the male carried out your request, having the horse slow down his pace to a walk. "Thank you." 

You placed your head on his shoulder and took a deep breath once your anxiety had settled down. Never again were you going to ride a horse, no matter what Ui told you. 

"Seems you're not a natural at everything." Your boyfriend mused, causing you to frown. 

"Was this all a plan just to prove your point?" You incredulously asked. It couldn't be... 

Yet, Ui's lack of answer left you perplexed. 

"Koori, please tell me this wasn't all just a ruse to prove that." You repeated. Ui said nothing. 

"You little shit!" You exclaimed, roughly smacking his back. "I nearly had a heart attack! And all because you couldn't live with the fact that I'm better than you in some domains?" 

"You said 'all', that day." The man shrugged. You let out a frustrated sigh before hiding your face in his neck, slightly embarrassed. "Guess that's a lie." 

"Oh my god, shut up..." You groaned. "If you ever mutter a word about this at the office, I'll kill you with those very reins." You threatened, pointing at the leather straps in his hands. 

"Mhm, I love you too." He nonchalantly said, turning his head to the side to look at you. 

"I don't know how I deal with you." You wondered out loud. Koori feigned hurt and you roll your eyes. "But I guess I love you." You added. 

You leaned in to place a chaste kiss on his lips, moving away just when he was about to reciprocate the action. That's what he gets for scaring you like that. 

The man hid his annoyance at your childish antics and decided to lead the horse back to the stables to leave before his family heard that he was here. Not that you minded, you understood that his parents and sister were incredibly (almost annoyingly) proud of their wealth and he didn't want to put you through that.

"Maybe next time we could go do a hobby of mine as a date." You suggested, stifling your smirk. Koori pushed King back into his stall, closing and locking the door before turning towards you, a curious expression on his face.  

"Alright, what do you want to do?" Your boyfriend asked, oblivious to your evil plans. You almost felt bad for him. Almost. He had dragged you into this living hell after all, it was normal that you'd want to get back at him for it. 

"What do you think of ziplining?"

"Oh god, no."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 90 38
This book will include all of the fluff, smut, and head canons that I had on my Tumblr page before I deleted it. While each one shot is different, so...
67K 1.2K 9
Tokyo Ghoul Pregnancy One-Shots *SPOILERS GALORE* The songs used are what I envisioned the reader and said character listening to on their baby-makin...
200K 3.2K 69
Hi everyone! There you can find some one shots I wrote about fictional character. Just a few things before starting reading: 1) I didn't own an...
6.4K 97 8
I love Tokyo Ghoul as much as anyone else but more than enough to dedicate some imagines to this masterpiece of a manga/anime. I'll literally write f...