My Seven Kids | BTS x Mom!Rea...

By imjustsoul

You moved to Korea and wanted to live your life. But, over time, you grew tired and depressed. Thinking that... More

Introduction - 1
Perfect - 2
School day - 3
Stressful - 4
Festival - 5
Appointments - 6
Happy Birthday Namjoon!
Unwanted call - 9
Happy Birthday Jimin! *A/N
Visit - 11
Happy Birthday Jimin and Tae!
How dare you - 13
Happy Birthday Jin! *A/N
Don't leave me - 15
New lives - 16
Seokjin - 17
Happy Birthday Hoseok!
Yoongi - 19
Q&A pt. 1
Q&A pt. 2
Rock bottom (1) - 22
Rock Bottom (2) - 23
A little ray of hope - 24
Evidence - 25
Christmas special
Court pt. 1 - 27
Court pt. 2 - 28
Court pt. 3 - 29
new chapter A/N
Court pt. 4 - 30
Finally - 31 (END)

Happy birthday Jungkook!

6.5K 236 39
By imjustsoul

"생일 축하합니다, 정국!"
"Happy Birthday, Kookie!"

Today is Jungkook's 5th birthday. Well, in Korea it is. And when it's Jungkook's day, he wants to be treated like a king. He wants everything his way, and have nobody tell him no. It might sound like a bad thing, but it's actually pretty fun.

Jungkook likes to dress up in a crown and red cape, and likes to make his hyungs bow down to him. It's his favorite thing to do in his birthday besides eating cake and opening his presents. Right now, Jungkook is dressed up in his little outfit in the living room, and making his hyungs bow do to him. Them all calling him big brother.

He looked at you, a huge bunny smile on his face.

"Enough peasants," Jungkook said. "Someone turn the TV on for me, and then leave my sights."

Of course, someone turned on the TV and then left Jungkook watching cartoons. The 6 of them went into the kitchen where you were, planning out his birthday.

"I don't like Jungkook's birthday," Jin said.

"Why not?" You said, giving him a look.

"He treats us like we're younger than him," he says.

"That's the point," you said, pinching Jin's cheeks. "You know how he is, plus, its only for one day. Alright, I've planned what we're going to do today. Jungkook wants to get his hair dyed, so I'm going to take him somewhere to get that done. While I'm gone, the rest of will get the house ready."

"What's that mommy?" Jimin said, pointing to a list you wrote.

"This will the tasks you guys will be doing while I'm out," you said. "Decorating, gift wrapping, preparing the cake, games, etc."

"But, who will watch us?" Jimin said. "Who will help us?"

"Don't worry," you said, patting his head. "I called auntie Lisa, and plenty of friends to help and make his birthday real fun."

"Yay, auntie Lisa!" Tae cried happily, making everyone shush him for being too loud. "Sorry."

"Okay, guests will be here in a few minutes," you said. "Let's make this quick. Who wants to helping decorating?"

"We do!" Jimin and Tae said.

"Food and the cake?"

"Me!" Jin said.

"Gift wrapping?"

"I-I'll d-do it," Joon said.

"You'll just break it," Yoongi said. "I want to do it."

"No," you said. "If Namjoon wants to do, let him do it. Pick something else."

"Fine," Yoongi said, crossing his arms. "Can I do music?"

"Yes," You said writing everything down. "Hobi, want to be in charge of the games and everything else fun?"

He nods his head.

"Okay, we're all done," you said. "Jin you're I'm charge and make sure everyone does their work. Be careful when answering the door, call me if someone happens, and please don't burn down the house."

"You can count on me," Jin said, getting the list from you.

"I'm going to leave with Jungkook," you said, getting your shoes on and your wallet. "Once you hear the front door close, start working."

"Okay, mommy!" Hobi said.

You went over to the living room, and got down on your knees.

"King Jungkook?" You said, playing along with his game.

"Yes?"

"Would you like to take a ride with me?"

"Where to?"

"The hair salon so you can get your hair dyed. Doesn't that sound nice?"

"Okay. Let's go."

You grabbed Jungkook's hand, and walked him to the front door so he could put on his shoes. You looked back and noticed everyone started quietly getting everything to start working. You closed the front door, and walked to the car helping Jungkook in his car seat.

"To the hair salon, mommy!" Jungkook declared happily, making you laugh.

"Whatever you say, king," you say, starting up the car and pulling out of the driveway and out of sight.

***

"How are the decorations coming?" Jin asked, Jimin and Tae who were blowing up balloons in the living room.

"Pretty good," Jimin said, adjusting his glasses.

"Yup," Tae said, fixing his hearing aid. "We hung up the streamers and the banner with the help of Namjoon-hyung."

"Where is he?" Jin asked.

"I think upstairs," Jimin said, tying the balloon.

Jin made his way upstairs, and saw Namjoon carefully wrapping up the gifts that were bought the day before.

"Did you break anything yet?" Jin asked, laughing at his own joke.

Namjoon just smiled.

"N-no, I-I didn't," He said. "I'm a-almost
d-done. I only h-have a few m-more to g-go.
I-I believe h-hyung(Hobi) is up h-here t-t-to."

"Okay," Jin said. "I saw Yoongi downstairs anyways."

Jin goes into Namjoon and Hoseok's room and found him writing stuff on paper.

"What are you up to?" Jin asked.

"Since I'm in charge of the games and everything else fun," Hoseok started, "Im thinking about games we can play with what we have at home."

"Can I see?" Jin asked.

"It's a surprise."

Jin rolled his eyes, and he walked out the room and around Namjoon, and downstairs. He noticed Yoongi was asleep on the couch.

"Wake up," Jin said, shaking him awake. "Why are you sleeping?"

"I already finished everything I was supposed to do," Yoongi said. "I added all the songs Jungkook like in a playlist, and I set up the speakers and the tv for any  games."

"Well you can't just sleep the entire time," Jin said. "Help someone else with their tasks. Or keep watch and answer the door for any guests mommy invited."

"Fine," Yoongi said, rolling off the couch.

He went to the front door, and the moment he got there he doorbell rang. He opened the door to reveal Lisa.

"Hey guys," Lisa said hugging the little kids. "Where is (Y/N)?"

"She is out with Jungkook," Yoongi said.

"Okay," Lisa said. "Where do I put my presents for Jungkook?"

"On the table in the living room," Jimin said, showing her the way.

After putting her gift down, she helped with the decorations. Soon, more people showed up and more helping hands helped finished getting the house ready for Jungkook to return to.

The decorations were all hung up, and the games were all set up. The food and drinks were all displayed on the dining table, waiting to be eaten and drunk. All the gifts were all wrapped and placed on the living room table piled up high.

It was late in the afternoon almost evening when everything was all set up and ready to go. Yoongi kept watch and noticed headlights coming down the street.

"They're almost home," Yoongi said, making everyone get into their hiding spots and quickly shut the lights off.

***

You pulled up in the driveway way and shut off the engine. You went to unbuckle Jungkook from his car seat.

"Do you like your hair and new toy?" You asked.

After getting Jungkook's hair done, which took over an hour, he wanted to get a new toy. It was stuffed bunny with pitch black fur and white eyes. He named it Monster. Then, he wanted to go to the park, so you went and played with him for a couple of hours. After playing, both of you went to go eat a late lunch and then back home.

"Yes, I like my hair and my new toy," Jungkook said, messing with his now light brown hair with pink highlights. You didn't want to get his hair bleached since he was too young, so you asked for a temporary dye in his hair.

Both of you got out of the car, and walk to the front door of your house.

"I think something is happening inside the house," You whispered. "Go check."

Jungkook walked up to the door, and opened it up wide and went to turn the lights on. He stood on his tiptoes and flicked the switch.

"놀람!"
"Surprise!"

Jungkook was shocked by the scene before him, but he was extremely happy too. Everyone greeted him and said happy birthday. He played games and ate delicious food. He blew out his candles, after being sang to and opened all his gifts.

A few hours later, the party ended after everyone said their good-byes and left to go back home. Everyone was exhausted from running around and full from all the food.

You tucked everyone into bed, except Jungkook who was the usually the last one to get tucked into bed. Since Jungkook and Tae had a bunk bed, you had to slightly climb on the ladder to get to Jungkook.

"Did you have a nice birthday?" You asked, making sure to be quiet.

"Yeah," he said, hugging his new iron man plushie. "It was really fun."

"I'm glad you had a good birthday," you said.

"Mommy?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you tell me the story of how you adopted me?"

"Why?"

"I don't remember it."

"Well, you were a baby. Of course you wouldn't remember. But, I'll tell you anyways, since it's still your birthday."

"Okay."

"It was about almost 2 year after Jimin and Tae appeared. Can you guess how old everyone was?"

Jungkook shook his head.

"Well, Jin was almost 5, Yoongi was 4, Hobi and Joon were 3, and the twins were almost 2. And at the time, I wasn't thinking about getting anymore kids."

"You weren't going to adopt me?"

"Well, to be honest, not entirely. To keep a long story short, it was Tae who brought up the idea of getting a little brother for everyone, which is you. At first, I didn't think it was a good idea, because of money and available space, but we went to the adoption center anyways."

"Then, you saw me?"

"Something along those lines. I did want a baby, so I went to nursery where all the little babies were. And you were the only one."

"I was the only baby?"

"Yeah, you were. And if you weren't, I'd still pick you. You were a feisty like thing, for being so small."

"Did you give me my name? How old was I?"

"You weren't even 1 years old, and was a very small baby. And I didn't give you your name, your name was already picked before."

"From my other mommy before you?"

"Y-yeah."

You felt bad all of a sudden. It was really sad to hear that Jungkook knew he had a mother before him that left him, and couldn't watch him grow up like you're able to. Sometimes, you like to think you're doing the parents a favor of taking care of their child, and giving them a good life.

"I think that's about it," you said, clearing the awkward silence. "That's really all I can say about you. Sorry if it's not as detailed as you expected."

"It's okay, I'm just glad you're my mommy," Jungkook said, crawling over to you and hugged you.

"Alright, to bed you go," you said, tucking him back into bed.

"Okay, goodnight mommy," Jungkook said, falling asleep within seconds.

You climbed done the ladder, and walked out the bedroom closing the door behind you.

You're a pretty great mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would have gotten this out sooner, but wattpad decided to be a jerk and delete half of my writing so I had to rewrite everything.

I also won't be writing new chapters for my other book I have published, including this one, due to school coming up in a few days.

But, once I find time, I'll update.

See ya.

{A/N: Edited}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 1.3K 32
|| 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝟹 || They're living well! What's the problem now is their kids... what have they done? ⚠️ vulgarities, actions & smut Start: 11/12/2018...
2.9K 170 27
~~~~ I (y/f/n), dearly love you. My seven precious children. ~~~~ Child!BTS x Mom!Reader ⚠️~ MATURE THEMES ~⚠️ ⚠️NOTE!⚠️ ANY AND ALL ART I USE IN MY...
133 1 15
Being away from your place in Seoul, you have no idea that your seven best friends are now a famous boy band. Oblivious of the fact, you get an oppo...
5.7K 558 36
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟭 𝗶𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 I won in life, a successful idol now, but it was at the cost of losing my love. 🤍 "𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘩𝘦...