Dream Journal

By Adeva__

Just an everyday story of my dream More

Weird?

12 1 0
By Adeva__

I wake up at my school. I see a "balilea" i don't know what is it.. It says that i have 3 balilea, and suddenly a 7th class student come to me and i hug her, i don't know why. And then me and my friend named Indra are about to search an oil paper. And we search it in a class with the 7th class girl that i just hug. And she come to me and ask "are you searching for oil paper" and i said "Yes we are" and she pick an oil paper from a cupboard and give it to me. I said "thank you" and then weirdly, she says "my name is Andea and i am 16 years old" and then the dream just somehow ended. Dream can be a really weird thing if you think about it.. Maybe it's a messiah that we never acknowledge.. Maybe it's just us that think dream is something that's real.. While actually dream happened on an unconscious dimension.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 188 16
what if we change the complete story and narrate the story of Karan as perfect soul .
812K 20.8K 48
An original and empowering shapeshifter/werewolf mystery. Lily's abusive life with her childhood pack is about to change forever when she's assigned...
137K 4.1K 123
"What is this" he asks, his voice is calm, but his expressions is anything but that. There were multiple gasps in the room, when he suddenly flings...
70.4K 3K 27
Limited Time: 50 Coins or less! September Sale Alert! From fresh starts to lasting love, these stories have it all. Unlock now until Sept 22! After...