YOU BETTER RUN

By marina_if

R-rated, for mature readers only # 25 in "Steamy" "What doesn't kill me better run!" Polina • beautiful • i... More

preview
1 Intro
2 Derek
3 Friday
4 Following Her
5 Attraction
6 Never see you again
7 Oddish friend
8 The Fight
9 In the shower
10 The Truth
11 Choises
12 Bad News
13 Defender
14. Hit The Road
15 Being Honest
16 Bon Appetit, Baby
17 The Plan
18 Lazy Days
19. Broken Heart
20 The Mission
21 Escape
22 One Last Time
23 Goodbyes
AN

EPILOG

6.9K 182 68
By marina_if

I fucking love this song!!! And it suites perfectly ❤❤❤

Four years later

Nick's PoV

I am sitting in my office looking out from the window on the busy streets. Today is our anniversary. Looking back at those years we spend together, I believe that I couldn't be more happier than I am now. What I would do without her? She's my everything, my reason to keep going, my reason to be a better man.

I plan a small surprise for her, and I'm going to make sure that she would be mine for the rest of our lives. I have no intensions of letting her go never again. With that my mind drifts a few years back involuntary.

It took me a lot of time to realize that I didn't care about anything except her and I loved her. And it took me fucking hell to find her, longer than I had expected. It was a miracle that I found her in such a big city. After I had finished my business here and made sure I left it in the right hands I bought a ticket and took a flight to New York.

I wasn't sure what to tell Polina when I see her, how would she react, but I knew I just had to try. Even if she didn't want me anymore or found someone else, I still had to try to bring her back to me. That what we do for people we love, yeah?

And I loved her, I loved her so fucking much I thought it would be better to let her go. How stupid was that? You should never let go of a person you fall so deep into, and I didn't just love Polina, she owned me. Completely. I would do anything for her. And now, I just needed to find her and made her to believe me and gave me a chance.

I saw her walking out of the cafe she was working at, with some fucker by her side. No, no, no I couldn't be late. My hands curled into fists and I made myself took a few deep breaths and count to ten before I felt that I wouldn't turn the smug face of that shithead into bloody bath.

"Ok, it's now or never" I encouraged myself and took a few hesitant steps to my girl.

- Polina? – I said loud afraid that she wouldn't hear me

She frizzed and slowly turned her beautiful face to me. Her eyes went round, staring at me in disbelieve and her mouth opened in surprise. It took her some time to return her ability to speak.

- Nick?..What are you doing here? – Her voice was as melodic as I remembered it and it made my body move involuntary.

I approached her in few long steps and embraced her in my arms not be able to stop myself. I heard her whimpered

- Julia, are you ok? Do you know this guy? – The suicidal sonofabitch interrupted our moment. He surely had a death wish.

She put her hands on my chest and pressed, making me to take a step back. Then she turned to the dickhead and smiled at him

- Yes Mett, everything's fine, it's just my...um... friend.

- Ok, then, do you want me to wait for you? – The fucking peace of shit was acting at my nerves.

- Piss off Mattie before I made you – I grumbled and looked hard into his eyes.

- Shut the fuck up Nick – that was my girl, feisty as ever, and I loved it. I felt my buddy down south also loved it and twitched a little in my pants.

- Mett, you better go, no need to wait for me, I will took a taxi when I'm done. – She said calmly and waved at him to go ahead.

- Ok, call me when you get safe home – he gave me a one more couscous look and kept going hope straight to hell.

Now when there was no one to interrupt us, I launched to Polina one more time, but she whirled out from my hands.

- What the fuck Nick? – She crossed her hands on the chest and looked coldly at me. This would be much harder than I thought, but I was ready to beg if I needed.

- It was hard to find you, Polina – I began.

- It's Julia now – she interrupted me.

- Ow, I know. You changed your name and made it so hard for me to find you. I was looking for you all this time.

- What for? – She shrugged her shoulders.

- To tell you what I couldn't told you the last time we were together. I was so stupid to let you go. I really thought it would be best for you and when I changed my mind you were long gone and I couldn't find you. It took me over eight month to find you and it was a hard time for me. I was so scared I would never see you again and you will never know how I feel about you.

- And how is that you feel about me Nick? – She was still cold but I saw a small glint in those forest green eyes.

- I love you Polina. – I heard her let a loud breath and her eyes beamed with happiness. – The moment I saw you I felt for you. You was always on my mind. In the morning, at night, in the middle of my day. It was you. It is always just you. You completely own me. I want to be with you, cherish you like my queen, warship you and love you. I want to make you smile, hear you lough and make you cum. Every single day for the rest of my fucking life.

She stood there not uttering a word and I thought the world just stopped moving.

- Say something, please – I plead with her. Right now I would take everything with appreciation, any reaction. I just needed something where to start.

- Right now I don't know if I want to kiss you or push you off the bridge – She said slowly. Knowing my girl I took her threat seriously, this one is as Amazonian as it takes.

- Can I pick? – I ask sheepishly with a crooked smile on my face.

I didn't give her a chance to reply when I grabbed her waist and pulled her to my chest. Our lips crushed together with force and hunger. I missed her so much and my buddy jerked down there too excited to be near her again.

She tasted like heaven and I felt relief at her touch. Polina moaned into my mouth as I rolled my tongue over hers and the sound of her pleasure send jolts down south. She was tugging at my hair uncontrollably lost in our kiss.

I growled and let my hands trace through her body. I cupped her breasts, feeling her perked nipples through her thin bra. My fingers flicked and I pulled a little eliciting a loud moan from her.

- We should leave now, or I gonna take you against this wall – I groaned looking in her eyes. Right now I wanted to rip her clothes off, wrapped her long legs around my hips, and fuck her hard until the only thing on her mind would be my name and she would be a screaming, sticky, hot mess.

She leaked her lips seductively, entertaining my eyes.

- And I would let you – She whispered in my ear.

My vixen. She would be a death of me. But I don't care.

I am sitting near the window remembering the make-up sex afterwards. It was mind-blowing-screaming-moaning-love session. It is really amazing when you find your forever person and she is naughty as fuck. I smile to myself and adjust myself in the pants. I can't wait to be in that little sweet cunt soon again.

I hear steps behind the door and I'm feeling a little nervous. All stupid thoughts leave my head as soon as the door fly open and the most gorgeous girl appeared in the doorframe, smiling contagiously at me. She slowly approaches me and straddles my laps.

- Happy anniversary Nick, I love you so much – She says and kisses me hard, taking my breath away.

All emotions come flooding me and I feel myself lost in her. When she takes her lips from mine and looks in my eyes I just know that she is my world and I surrender to her.

- Will you marry me? – I ask with a smile and watch her eyes watering.

Fuck the perfect planning of this night, with her besides me every minute is perfect.

*Curtains down

*Loud Applauses

Thank you all, my dearest readers for staying with me and supporting my work. ❤❤❤
This was really a challenge for me and I hope I made it.🤞

I have in mind two more stories, but I'm not sure when I will write them. So stay tuned. 😘😘😘

Also I want to thank girls that are helping me to edit my book. ShekieWrites and Alveonacy

You are seriously the best! ❤❤❤😇😇😇

A lot of love and hugs for all of you! Peace! ✌✌✌

Aaaand I'm otta here.  🏃💨💨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 9.3K 65
When you're a seventeen-year-old girl with anxiety disorder and a gorgeous, popular girl that absolutely hates your guts for who-knows-what reason bu...
138K 2.9K 20
𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐳 is a poor girl who's never had much. After running away from her abusive stepfather and starting a new life, she's left to...
20.7K 271 33
AIN'T NO WAY YOU GUYS ARE STILL READING THIS ONE ITS SO BAD!!! I ONLY HAVE IT UP TO ADVERTISE MY NEW STORY HIS ESCAPE! -------------------------- "Yo...
329K 10.9K 80
⭐⭐⭐COMPLETED⭐⭐⭐ ©Copyright© "Roses are red, violets are blue, I have a Gun and I'm coming for you. Blood is red; bruises are blue, u better hide now...