Queen of the Labyrinth(Book 1)

By theQueen_ofFF

What happen if Sarah had children of her own. what if one of children is obsessed with The goblin king like h... More

Prologue
" I wish the goblins would take you away...Right now"
As The World Falls Down
Regina's Turn
Regina's Turn part 2
Dangers Untold
'No. Thats Not True '
I Will Love You Forever
New Friends & A Admirer
Quarrel
Understanding
Expecting
Epilogue

What Is This Feeling

2.1K 47 4
By theQueen_ofFF

*RECAP*

I felt something soft on my body, almost like silk. I then tried to remembered what happend before a voice startled me " Good morning Love" a husky voice boomed throghout the room. I slowly turned my head to the right to see the man of my dreams standing at the door "Jareth" I whisperd

Regina's POV:

I staredat him, feeling a feeling I've never felt before "Hello Love" jareth spoke. I felt my body stiffen at the tone of his voice, I have never heard someone's voice sound deep and mysterious,while also being sulk soft.

I felt my body shiver in delight 'what's wrong with me' I thought.

I watched as Jareth slolwy walked over to me with a smirk lying on his face.

That's the smirk I've always pictured on his face from the book. He stood in front of me bowing slightly "how was your sleep my love" Jareth asked.

Snapping out of my trance I started to stutter over my words "I-I sl-Slept fine" I felt heat rush up my neck to my face, probably making me look like a bright ted tomato.

His smirked slowly turned into a genuine smile "Thats is good dear.Follow me and I'll show you something"

I looked down to see his hand being held out to me and hesitantly I accepted his hand, not knowing were we are going.

Queenie's POV:
I sighed in frustration. Why did I say 'How hard can it be'. Its difficult.

There are simply no turns at all and this path just continues to go on and on and on. Sliding down the wall and putting my head in my lap, I tried thinking of a way to save my sister.

"Ello" I hear a voice call out. Whipping my head from side to side i stood up abruptly .

" Who's there!" I called out, I closed my eyes to see if I could hear anyone.

"Down here" I looked down at the voice and was shocked to see a worm wearing a.....red scarf? Squatting down to its hight I started at it in disbelief "Did you just say hello" I asked, hoping my ears weren't playing tricks on me.

"No. I said ello, but thats close enough" It spoke.

I stare at it before a thought popped into my head "Can you help me get through the labyrinth" I asked.

What can I say i'm desperate. The worm seem to look at me with reconciliation "I had someone ask me that before" It spoke "But sadly I'll tell you the same thing i said to her "No im just a worm" but come inside and meet the misses"

I sighed knowing I sholud have just accepted Jareth's offer.

Turning to sit on the wall behind me, I slowly feelt backwards "AHHHHHH" I screamed. I looked up two see the sky and looking left and right before seeing two paths " I found a way into the labyrinth" I stood to my feet excitedly " Left or right worm" before the worm answered I decided on left as I heard my mother once say 'I went right once, when i should have went left' I didnt understand what it ment at the time but now, now I do.

Turning down the left path i waved at the worm and headed on my way to the center.

Regina's POV:

I looked at the site before me in awe, it was beautiful.

No.

Breath taking.

The room was filled with empty bottles with different ranges of flowers sprouting out of them.

The was also two big cabinets filled with many books, some said learing level 1 and other history of Laybrinth and some had no names.

Walking to the mini library, my hand grasped one of the unknown book and I took it of it's shelf, opening the cover of the book a light gasp escaped from my lips.

Looking up at Jareth with a small smile "This *free hand jesters to the book* is your journals. This is all yours " I looked down at the book reading the first lines ' Why do I feel so alone. Yes I might have my goblins but I feel so...Alone'

I stare at Jareth with mix of emotions " Is this what you wanted to show me" Jareth shook his head "I wanted to show you this" Jareth spoke as he walked over to a shelf and pulled a long dark brown box.

He walked over to me, an gestures to the box " Open the box Regina" He whispered in my ear, gulping slightly, I took the box out of Jareth's hands and opened the lid.

I gasped. Why would ge show me this..Inside the bix laid a 12 inch wand, with beautiful carvings and a purple crystal resting at the top.. Slowly looking up at Jareth I blushed and stared at him with confusion "W-What us this" gesturing to the wand. He smirked " I've been watching you for a while now Regina and I know you love all things magical and strange" He paused and looked at me with a soft smile "It's yours. And if your willing, I can teach you magic " I stare at him in shock"Why. Why guve me something so. So valuable and me, doing magic" He raised his hand to my face and caressed it .

" Because you are special to me." I smiled at him 'I've never felt so.....Loved' I thought.

Jareth dropped his hand down from my face "Where would you like to vist next my love" Jareth bowed at me causing a giggle to escape my lips.

I stood in thoght before excitement filled my body " The thrown Room" I squealed, Jareth chuckled at my excitement " Then shall we" I grabbed his arm with my hands and followed him to the Thrown room not know what to suspect.

We arrived to the roomseeing all sizes and shapes of goblins, They all laughed at each other and Jareth looked at me with a smirk ' Watch this' he mouthed. Jareth walked forward, entering the room "What is going on!" he yelld.

I watched in shock as the all coward away " I have a guest" He growled out. Turing to ne he held his hand out waiting for me, sucking in a deep breath i walked intothe room.

Looking around i saw all the goblins look a me in suprise, looking down at my feet, I looked at the goblins in the room "H-Hi" and soon enough they all surrounded my legs and starting hugging them.

I giggled at their behavior, looking up Jareth smirked at me.

" You remind me of the babe" He sung. An to say the least, I was shocked at his voice.

"What babe"
"babe of the power"
"what power"
"power of voodoo"
"who do"
"you do"
"do what?"
"reminded me of the babe" Jareth grabbed my hand and started dancing with me.

"I saw my baby, crying hard as babe could cry. What would." Jareth spun me in a little circle making me laugh with joy.

"My baby's love has gone and left my baby blue. Nobody knew" I watched as the goblins begin to join us dancing.

"what kind of magic spell to use"
"Slime or snails" A random gobin sang
"Or puppy dog tails" another sung.
"Thunder or lightning"

"And baby said. Dance. Dance magic dance,Dance magic dance. Put that baby spell on me."

I started dancing with the goblins in the room, shocked and amazed at their singing ability.

"Jump magic, jump (jump magic, jump)

Jump magic, jump (jump magic, jump)

Put that magic jump on me

Slap that baby, make him free

I saw my baby, trying hard as babe could try

What could I do?

My baby's fun had gone

And left my baby blue

Nobody knew

Dance magic, dance (dance magic, dance) (x4)

Jump magic, jump (jump magic, jump) (x2)

Put that baby spell on me (ooh)

You remind me of the babe

What babe? the babe with the power

What power? power of voodoo

Who do? you do

Do what? remind me of the babe

Dance magic, dance, ooh ooh ooh

Dance magic, dance magic, ooh ooh ooh

Dance magic

What kind of magic spell to use?

Slime and snails

Or puppy dogs' tails

Thunder or lightning

Something frightening

Dance magic, dance

Dance magic, dance

Put that baby spell on me

Jump magic, jump

Jump magic, jump

Put that magic jump on me

Slap that baby make him free

Dance magic, dance (dance magic, dance)

Jump magic, jump (jump magic, jump)

Jump magic, jump

Put that magic jump on me

Slap that baby

Dance magic, dance (dance magic, dance)

Dance magic, dance

Slap that slap that baby make him free

Dance magic, dance (dance magic, dance) "

I was hanging onto Jareth as we sway to the music. I felt as if my life was complete.

*Queenies POV *
I stood at an entrance that leaded me to a maze with hedges.

Gulping, I walk into the maze, 'huh ironic aint it. Im scared of a little maze thats really inside a giant one' I thought.

Walking around the corner I began to hear voices

" Ahh you giant lump af fur. Move out of the way" The voice seemed to sound high pitched.

"Ludo Sorry" another voice 'Ludo' apparently cried.Ludo...hmmm, why does that sound familiar .

As I looked around the corner i saw four creatures, a goblin, a giant thing? ,a small dog wearing a hat and a actual dog?......

Walking out, I cleared my throat.

" Hello. I need your help" This seemed to make them stop arguing.

They all stared at me with recognition.

"Hello miss. The names sir Didymus, at your service" The dog- I mean Sir Didymus. The big creature stepped forward " Ludo's friend" I stare at them all with awe.

I turned down to look at the goblin in shock " Y-Your hoggle" I stuttered, the goblin'hoggle' looked at me in confusion.

"Why yes i am" he looke at for a moment" Whats it to you" .

I was in shock. Theses were the animals that help my mother " I- Im Queenie Jane Williams. My mother is S-Sarah"

They all seemed lost for words " What are you doing here then. If you are you're mothers daughter, then you would have tried to avoid the Labyrinth" Hoggle questioned.

" I um....snet my sister here and i want her back. So can you help me. Please" They all nodded there head and soon we came up with a plan.

I'm coming Regina. If you like it or not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 6.9K 26
I only recommend this story for people who have seen, understood, and enjoyed the 1986 movie Labyrinth, starring David Bowie(and his awesomeness) as...
71.4K 2.1K 23
7 years on after Sarah defeated Jareth the Goblin King, she still has unanswered questions. Did the Goblin King 'really' want her to love him? Did sh...
13K 415 7
Twenty-seven years after Sarah Williams won the Labyrinth, a new Wisher is attracted to its walls and the King who lives at its heart. After living w...
50.5K 1.4K 10
Y/n was just a babysitter for the Williams but is kidnapped when Sarah wishes her away along with her brother to the Goblin King. Jareth does gives S...