Precious Chase of Hearts (Dev...

By gwinlentia

She was like a rose who came into nothingness. 🥀🥀🥀 One summer morning of the month of May, where flowers b... More

part i
00 | rose
01 | chase
02 | centro
03 | red
04 | encounter
05 | race
06 | cake
07 | gaze
08 | words
09 | friends
10 | ambience
11 | smoke
12 | whipped
13 | sweet
14 | crush

Precious Chase of Hearts (Devotion Series #1)

4.2K 82 0
By gwinlentia

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, songs, places, events and incidents are either products of author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission.

---------------------------------------

First Installment of Devotion Series.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 108K 54
'You didn't answer my question,' he asked, holding her gaze in his hypnotic ones. 'Wh... what question?' She was surprised at her own voice, it sound...
195K 6.3K 35
[Complete - Wattpad Featured Story April 2018 ] "You have a contract?" Chase ripped the papers out of Lewis' hands. "And you signed it?" "It's a goo...
11.7K 176 44
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
228K 7K 48
When you are at your lowest there is only one thing you can do and that is to rise. Our protagonist went through some tough sh*t and then like a phoe...