Prank Calls | D.R.

By Irwinner15

"Is your refrigerator running? Well then you better catch it!" A story in which an egotistical pop star keeps... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 21

291 19 53
By Irwinner15

Drew's POV

     "So then Morgan dumped a bowl of salsa on my head," Mia finishes explaining the events from last last to me all while eating a bag of tortilla chips.

      "Dang Morgan. That's a little far, even for her," I laugh. She nods in agreement.

     "All I did was eat all the chips. We didn't need to waste all the salsa on my head," she shrugs, shoving more chips in her mouth. "I just don't know."

     "How's Ashton Irfin doing?" I bring up. She shrugs.

     "I have no idea."

     "What?"

     "He literally went missing from the tank. I can't find him anywhere," she says as if it's a casual occurrence for fish to disappear from their tanks.

      "You're joking," I state. She shakes her head.

     "I searched the whole tank."

     "Wow. That's talent to loose a..."

     "Brady's in the lobby! He's literally going to be up here in one minute," Sergio yells, quickly trying to clean up the living room.

      "It's not like Brady is going to care if it's messy. He's Brady after all," I carelessly flop down on the couch.

     "Brady's coming today?" Mia looks intrigued. I shrug.

     "Apparently, I didn't know until right now that he was actually coming today. I knew he was coming. I just didn't know when," I explain right as Brady comes through the door to our apartment.

     "Brady!" Sergio drops the food wrapper he was cleaning up on the ground, rushing over to give him a hug.

     "Sergio, I missed you brother," Brady pats his back before looking over at Mia and I.

     "Oh my gosh, am I in the same room as the Mia Morgan?" Brady asks, fake dramatically. Sergio plays along and nods.

     "Yeah, that's her," he fake whispers to Brady, who nods.

     "Wow, hello Ms. Morgan. I'm Brady Patrick Tutton," he walks over, sticking his hand out to shake hers, trying to keep this whole act up without cracking. He was an actor after all.

     "Hello Mr. Tutton. It is a pleasure," she shakes his hand, playing along with the whole act. Brady cracks and starts laughing.

     "Okay, but in all seriousness, I'm Brady, Drew's cool bandmate," Brady gives a thumbs up at the end.

     "Cool? That's what they call you now," I joke, making sure he knows I'm joking by smiling at the end. The last thing I need is for him to think I'm serious.

     "Yes, yes it is," he flips his invisible hair. "Now I'm hungry. Do you guys have any food?" he walks out into the kitchen.

     "He's...different than the rest of you guys," Mia laughs. "Not different in a bad way, just different."

     "He's the baby," Sergio grabs some of Mia's chips out of her bag. "He's only 16."

     "16! He's so small," she smiles to herself, the fact that Brady is so young is giving her joy.

     "Hey, I'm 17. I'm only a year, two months, and a day older," Sergio defends Brady. Mia shrugs.

     "Still, he's a baby. I'm seven years older than him wow," Mia is astonished.

     "I am not a baby," he comes in with a mini version of the huge bag of chips Mia has.

     "Says the boy with the baby chips," she gestures to his bag of chips.

      "They aren't baby chips. They're just fun sized," he defends his chips, faking being offended.

     "Whatever you say, Tutton," Mia shrugs, resting her head on my shoulder.

      "In my defense, one of my friends said she thinks I look older than I am."

      "She?" Mia picks up on the small detail. A smirk rests on her face as she wraps her arms around me.

      "Oh are you talking about..." Sergio is cut off.

      "Yes, I am talking about her. That's not important right now, so we shouldn't bring that up," Brady gives Sergio the "shut up" look, which just brings my attention to the situation more.

      "But I want to hear now," I groan.

      "Same here."

      "Brady might have made a mistake, but it lead to him meeting this lady friend he likes, a lot," Sergio exposes him. Mia claps quietly as I just smile.

      "That's adorable."

      "Shut up," he hides his face in his hands.

      "What's her name?" Mia pushes, sitting up with her hands on her knees now.

      "I'm not saying," he announces.

     "Serg?"

     "I don't know her name. He never told me it," he shrugs. "Please tell us Brady."

     "I'll only say it if you talk about the girl you've been talking to," Brady casually turns all attention to Sergio, who is obviously caught off guard.

     "Sergio has a girl? That's cute," Mia smiles to herself.

     "Nah, it's 'complicated'," Brady makes the little finger quotes.

      "Well, if I was able to get this girl solely through her prank calling me," I nudge Mia's side. She looks over to me and gives a huge smile,"then you can get your girl, no matter how complicated it is."

     "Oh trust me, it's way more complicated, for several reasons," he sighs, coming and sitting next to Mia and I. "Let's take a selfie Brady." Brady comes over and sits on the other side of me.

      "It's good to see you again, Drew."

      "Right back at you, Brady," we take the picture, and I couldn't picture a better place to be right now. I'm around my little mini family. Yes, two very important members are missing (for good reasons) but this moment is still perfect.

      There's Sergio, the guy I fought with for the longest amount of time, the guy who I had repeatedly told myself I hated, even though that wasn't true. Through all the times I was an asshole, through all the times I was difficult and put up a fight, he didn't give up on me. He kept pushing. He didn't put up with what I did. I caused him so much stress. Hell, I caused him to sob, but he didn't leave. He stayed here with me and supported me, even if I couldn't tell he was doing it.

      Even though Brady wasn't as big of a part of my recent story, he's still in it. He's still one of my brothers. I wouldn't trade him with anyone else.

      Chance and Michael are also part of this little family. Chance and I have had our quarrels, but in the end, it was for my own good. His visit helped, a lot. Michael has been the most distant, but I hope I can be there to support him through these hard times like all the guys were there for me.

     Lastly, under my arm, is the one girl I never thought could make a difference. She came into my life out of nowhere. I never thought she was going to make a difference. Hell, I hated her at first. Slowly, she helped me. We took baby steps. She taught me little techniques to help me calm down and resist temptation. In that time, we got closer, and I fell for her, hard. She was the one who helped get my life back in track, shockingly. She was the one that convinced me to talk to the guys. I'm so happy she "had the audacity to prank call me."

     I know I'm going to cave back in at some point in time. It's needed to get better from something serious. When it happens, I know I have a support system I can rely on. They'll be here with me through thick and thin.

     "Hey Drew," Mia gets my attention, a playful look on her face.

      "Yeah?"

      "Is your face hurting? Cause it's killing me."

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the end of prank calls.

I'd like to thank everyone who stayed through this book that rarely got the attention it deserved from me. I appreciate it

This book is the shortest out of the whole series since I didn't notice that it didn't fit the formatting I was going to use until it was too late to change anything.

All of the stories in this series are connected, so you'll be able to see a little further into Drew's story in the Sergio story that I'm going to put up on my profile right after this. It's from Sergio's POV of this whole thing.

Once again, thank you all. I love you guys

Love,

Ally💞🤠😟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543 16 56
"Sometimes, someone comes into your life so unexpectedly. It can be everywhere, subway, at work, anywhere! Then takes your heart by surprise and chan...
889K 33.5K 30
*COMPLETED* #1 on Wattpad -1/12/2018 "Hel-" "JUDY! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU RIGHT NOW? I'M DYING HERE!" "Uh..shouldn't you call 911 if you're dying?" ...
1.1M 67K 88
❝Hello, this is tech support. How may I help you?❞ "Well, I might have microwaved my phone..."" ❝Ok, stop it Luke. No one would do that❞ "U...
43.3K 1.9K 41
In which an Alpha dials the wrong number and contacts a weirdo! Let's just say, things get really weird. EXTREMELY BADLY WRITTEN! READ IF GRAMMATICAL...