Tobirama x my Occ or K Hell

By KkYaoiLover

Tobirama falls in love with a red eyed silver haired son of Satan named K Octavian Hell. I don't own the co... More

HIATOUS Sorry !!!!!!!!!
I'm baaaaaaccccckkk!!!!!👍👍😁😁
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 1

33 2 0
By KkYaoiLover

One day Tobirama was out walking to cool his head. When he stumbles upon a castle in the woods. He starts to contemplate what to do when his curiosity wins over. He knocks on the castle doors. They start to open up, what he see's shocks him. He sees a handsome man with long silver hair with red eyes staring at him. The man finally speaks after a few minutes pass. He says," welcome to my home ..... I'm guessing that you got lost in the woods.""Its getting late why don't you stay the night and I'll get some one to show you the way back in the morning, but for now why don't I show you around the castle then we will have dinner if you want to.""Ya that will be good, thanks."" Your welcome, now then why don't we start."

Sorry its short its a bit rust plus it just popped into my head . Slow updates because school starts soon and I have to babysit my baby bro Ray. See ya in a while peps.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
1.3M 32.6K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.2M 109K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...