The Girl Next Door

By ToxicPunkK3

Armoni is a 19 year old stud that is moving from Compton to Baton rouge Louisiana with her mom. What happens... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Update

Chapter 17

9.1K 234 90
By ToxicPunkK3

Armoni

We made it the house and they all got out and went inside the house. I went in there after everybody and locked the door. It smelled like somebody was cooking so I went in the kitchen.

Ryan was in there cooking. "Kalani there's a dog in our kitchen." Ryan turned around and sticked the middle finger at me.

"Stop messing with her cause she's making yo favorite." Kalani slapped the back of my head and I rubbed it.

I licked my lips. "You making chicken Alfredo for us aww you so nice." I love chicken Alfredo that's my life I can eat it all day.

I hugged her. "Aww your actually nice to Ryan." I turned around and Madison and the boys was behind us. I mugged them.

"Where's my son." I asked.

"In the room playing his play station." I nodded and went to his room. He was playing GTA.

"Wassup boy." I said and he jumped. He turned to me and smiled, and I smiled back. He got off his bed and ran to me. I picked him up and walked to the kitchen.

My phone started ringing.

"Hello."

"Yea Moni tomorrow mom and dad wanted to tell us something so come to mom's house tomorrow at 5."

"Alright I'll be there." I hung up and sighed.

Ryan was done with the food, and we all started eating. That shit was banging.

"Kalaaannii." I sung out loud while sitting on the couch. Everybody was most likely done eating or went to get seconds.

"When you going to have my babies, I want 3 mo kids then we could get a dog." She looked at me.

"I ain't having no babies until I graduate school." I shook my head no.

"Yes, we are we going to have 2 more little boys and a lil girl then we could be done and then get them a dog." She shook her head no.

"Where you going to get them from. They ain't coming out my vagina."

"Come on Lani don't do my mans like that you know you wanna have them 3 babies and dat dog." Me and Beenie laughed and shook hands agreeing.

"No, you can go adopt 3 mo kids."

"Naw they coming outcha coochie so get ready for the first one while playing." I patted her thigh.

She mugged me and rolled her eyes. "So, what are we doing tomorrow." I shrugged.

"Oh, we can go to the mall before I have to go to dinner with my parents and then after I come back, we can go to the mall." They agreed.

"The first time you have ever been smart or thought of something smart." I stuck the middle finger at yb and he laughed.

"It ain't even that funny dude." He stopped laughing and mugged me.

"Aye just to let y'all know I'm spending the night at y'all house." Kd told me and Kalani. I just shrugged it really was up to Kalani.

"Us to." I looked at Kalani.

"Alright we can have a sleep over there's more than enough rooms." They nodded.

"How the hell y'all going to get clothes." I asked them.

"We can just get it in the morning before we go to the mall, they all have clothes at my house." I nodded.

"Alright I'm going to bed youngins." Everybody looked at Amir, a nigga almost broke they God damn neck.

"What you said." I asked and everybody was still looking at him and he looked at us.

"I'm going to sleep my youngins." Everybody started dying laughing except for the girls.

"That ain't funny he too young to be saying that stuff." I shook my head.

"No, it's not my nigga good he's going to be the flyest nigga in America ain't dat right." He started nodding and he ran to his room.

"Yall tripping my lil homie going to be straight thuggin outcha." I laughed at baby joe.

After a while everybody went to their rooms but I'm pretty sure they ain't go to sleep. "I love you Moni." I smirked.

"I know." She mugged me then pushed me off the bed making me hit the lamp and it fell next to me. I heard a bunch of footsteps.

"You ight." I nodded. They all looked at me.

"What happened." Kd asked pointing to the lamp.

"Well, I had told Moni that I loved her and she talking bout some I know so I pushed her, and she hit the lamp and fell." I got up but mad sure not to but my wrist started hurting.

"I think my wrist broke this shut hurt I haven't broken my wrist in a long time." I glared at Kalani, and everybody started laughing.

"Alright let's go to the hospital." They helped me up and everybody came to the hospital except Bommer, Amir, and the girls.

"Alright Armoni your wrist is broken so we are going to put this cast on your wrist." I nodded and dramatically sighed.

"I don't know why you over there breathing all hard and shit it's yo fault should have just told Kalani you love here a nigga could have been laying down." I rolled my eyes at yb.

"Nigga you ain't the one in pain fucking asshole." The doctor came and put the cast on my wrist.

"You are set to go just take these pain pills and try not to apply pressure and cause more damage." I nodded and got off the bed. I sighed the discharge papers and we left and went to the corner store.

"Aye yall want something." They shook they head.

"Nahh cripple we good." They laughed and I just stood there and straight face them that only made them laugh even more I sticked up the middle finger at them.

"I'm coming with you Moni you might need my help." Baby now got out the car. I rolled my eyes at them and went in the store. I got some chips and a Gatorade with a couple of backwoods and Baby joe just got a whole bunch of snacks.

This girl walked in the store I licked my lips and watched her go to the back. "Don't do it." I looked at baby joe.

"I ain't going to do nothing just get her number we could be friends." I shrugged. I went to the back where the girl was.

"Wassup ma." I walked up to her cause you know Ima bold nigga and Ima say whatever come out my fucking mouth.

"My name ain't ma." Her voice was soft as hell. I shrugged.

"Then what is it if it isn't ma?" I asked before leaning on the cooler.

"My name is India." I nodded.

"That's a nice name but I can get yo number...India." I raised my eyebrow.

"I don't even know you to be giving my number to you." She said to me. I bit my lip, she lucky she fine.

"What your name though."

"My name Armoni." She nodded.

"I'm then Moni if I see you again Ima give you, my number. So, until we meet again." She got her drink and walked away.

"Come on Moni damn." I walked to the front and paid for the stuff. We got our stuff and walked to the car. We got in and yb drive off.

"Aye yall wanna make a bet." I nodded.

"What is it." I asked Beenie.

"Well, we gotta get girls number we don't have to call them just get they number, and this goes on for a month so who ever has more numbers than everybody gotta pay the winner a thousand dollars."

"That's a fire ass bet I'm in." Baby joe said. Everybody else agreed and they all turned to me. I thought about it.

"Aight I'm in." We slapped hands. We pulled up to the house and all the lights were off, so I guess they was sleep. We got out and I unlocked the house door well attempted cause she broke my right one, so I had to let one of them open it.

"Oh, yea I forgot you was cripple." I mugged yb.

"I ain't cripple nigga fucking dumbasses I don't even know why Kd elephant eared ass laughing, baby joe no job having ass, and Beenie gay ass and yb yo potato-built head ass. Now I'm taking my ads to sleep." They all mugged me.

I started walking to the room and then I turned my head I jumped cause Bommer dark ass was next to me. "Why yo black ass just standing there boy you almost gave me a heart attack in tired of y'all dark ass niggas in my house scaring me and shit." He mugged me and got the back of my head. I rolled my eyes and went in the room.

Kalani was in their sleep. I took my pain medicine and laid down. I heard baby joe in there talking to his self since his room was next to ours.

"Baby joe you betta shutcho fishing pole lip ass up damn in there talking to yo self like some fucking demon child." I heard yb yell while he was passing the hallway.

I busted out laughing. I heard baby joe say something but I couldn't hear it all the way, so I laid done and Kalani came closer to me.

"I'm sorry Papi I love you." I smirked and she kissed me on my lips.

"It's ok and I love you to." She moved on top of me, and I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 595 17
THE SEQUEL TO THROUGH THICK AND THIN| NBA YoungBoy ... JUST SIT BACK AND READ πŸ–€ IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME SUGGUESTINGS OR ANYTHING JUST DM MY FANPAGE:...
New York By Aj

General Fiction

285K 9.3K 63
New York. A St. Louis nigga living in the big city. Moving work and stacking paper. Hated by niggas who can stand to see a female dress like a guy. B...
112K 5.5K 21
𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 | ππ€π„π“π‡π€π’π‹πˆπŒπ„π’π“ 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 bxb
149K 4.1K 34
Key moves down to Louisiana. She meets the NBA members and gets close with them especially Kentrell. They have ups and downs. WARNING !!!! this is m...