Cafe Girl || l.h

By iamnotabrit

In which a rockstar and a quiet girl fall inlove More

t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e

o n e

140 2 0
By iamnotabrit

I grab my phone and the keys off the night stand. I needed to be alone. I was tired of being surrounded by people all the time.

Quietly I left the hotel room, not wanting to wake any one. I didn't feel like meeting the fans or getting mobbed so I went out the back.

I'm mean don't get me wrong, I love the fans, I do. Without them we wouldn't be where we are today. But sometimes I just need to be alone and need peace.

I took one of the cars that we have a just started driving, I had no idea where I was going but I just drove.

I was driving for a while until I found a little cafe on the outskirts of the city. I decided that, that's where I was going. I quickly parked the car and grabbed my note book from the back.

Quickly I got out of the car and walked into the cafe. No one was in there expect a few employees I heard in the back talking. To be honest I'm surprised this place is open considering it midnight.

I say down and started writing, this notebook had a lot in it. There were poems, songs, and random lines to songs.

I heard someone walking and when I looked up that's when I saw her...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

904K 41.4K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
321K 10.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
671K 33.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
192K 8.3K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...