Dolan Twins Imagines

Od pinkpink93333

Enjoy the book!! Více

Author's Note
Requests are available
Clingy {E.D}
Clingy 2 {E.D}
Werewolf 2 {G.B.D}
Authors Note
Authors note
Author's Note
Tested Love {E.D}
Tested Love {Ethan's POV}
Hey loves

Werewolf {G.B.D}

293 6 0
Od pinkpink93333

Y/N P.O.V
Lately my fiance of 5 months has been acting weird lately and I am starting to think he is cheating on me. So one night during our date night I decided to confront him.

Grayson's P.O.V
It has been around 5 months since I have proposed to the love of my life y/n. But she still doesn't know my secret. I have stressing about the idea of telling her but I am so scared she will leave. I know I have been acting weird lately and y/n has been very suspicious. I asked her out on a date and that's when I will tell her my secret.

Y/N P.O.V
We just arrived at our date and I was shocked to be in the middle of the woods. I was even more surprised when I saw no table or food for our date. In a confused state I asked Gray.

"Gray? Why are we in the middle of the woods"

"Look babe I know I have been acting weirdly lately and I wanted to tell you a secret that no one knows about me except for my family" gray says nervously.

"Babe you are starting to scare me!? What is it?" I say thinking he will end our engagement or that he cheated on me.

"Y/N babe i need you to promise me that you won't leave me." Gray says worriedly.

"Gray you know I won't unless you cheated on me" I said getting pissed.

"Babe I'm a Werewolf" he said the last part almost as a whisper.

"Gray a WHAT!" I said about to burst out laughing.

"Gray are you sick werewolves are not real"

"Babe i will shift to show you just please dont be scared" gray says about to cry.

"Sure gray" i say laughing.

Then suddenly I hear bones cracking. I look to where grayson was but instead I see a huge Black wolf.

"Ahhhh!"

The wolf starts to back away looking worried. I look at his eyes and I see the familiar brown eyes looking at me.

"Gray?" I say in a whisper.

The wolf whines and looks like he is about to run.

"Gray wait!!" I yell

The wolf halts in its movement.

"Gray is that really you?"

The wolf nods its head and lowers his body.

"Oh my gosh you are a werewolf. You thought I would be scared of you?"

"The wolf was whining now.

"Gray I would never. You know I love dogs meaning werewolves too. Sure its gonna be weird if you ever shift but I still love you I will still marry you no matter what" I say to the wolf hugging and kissing it.

..............
Hey guys its the author. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I have been getting ready for school so I have inactive. Also school starts for me in around a week so I will be more in active. I will try to upload the part 2 of this imagine.

Hope you enjoyed!!
-V

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

13.1M 434K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
31.2M 849K 63
QB Bad Boy and Me movie coming out soon in 2024! WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION Dallas Bryan is focused on her future, but whenever she's around Drayton L...
53K 2.2K 19
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 🏆
90.5K 2.2K 39
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...