MARIA - A Sherlock Fanfic

Par MySuperWhoLock

MARIA. All over the world, at various crime scenes, the name MARIA has been scrawled on the mirrors. And now... Plus

Mycroft's Case
Musings
The Call
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall
Games
Waiting
Bored!
The Mirror in the Morgue
The Attendant
Video Footage
Politics
Rules
Patience
The Message in the Mirror
Mistakes
A Visit to Mycroft
The Taxi Ride
The Building
Moriarty's Clue
The Big Reveal
The Prize
Epilogue - New Beginnings
Author's Afterword

The Factory

3.7K 144 5
Par MySuperWhoLock

They walked towards the abandoned factory – it was as dark and desolate as the place they had just left. Sherlock walked right in, practically bubbling with excitement. John was worried – what if Sherlock was wrong? Unlikely he was, but Maria was smart, Sherlock had said that. Or alluded to it, or something. It would crush him if he were wrong. And why would Moriarty of all people help them? It was a trap. Definitely. Why hadn’t he brought his gun? It was a stupid oversight that could just get them both killed.

“This way,’ Sherlock said, having memorised the layout of the place. They walked into a large empty room – once more containing only chairs – although this room had pieces of broken glass and machinery on the floor. The chair in question was closer to a throne – a gold throne with purple velvet. John’s eyes widened. So he was right then.

There was a cough from the side of the room – from a doorway at the back.

“Oh,” the woman said. “I hadn’t expected you yet.”

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

12.3K 234 83
Emily Merlin is the granddaughter of Merlin himself, hence the last name. When she begins her studies at Hogwarts, she catches the attention of Harry...
1M 40.4K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
56.6K 1.6K 27
~You betrayed me And I know that you'll never feel sorry~ ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor~ ------------------------------------ ↣H...
237K 5.4K 42
Ariella Tonks was confused and skeptical the day she finally got her Hogwarts acceptance letter. After all, magic wasn't real. WRONG. Since her recon...