Only You [Ciel X Reader] [Fa...

By Fluffyhappycamper21

[I do not own the characters. You don't like this then don't waste your time reading it.] [Cover has been cha... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 Finale
A/N Important!!

Chapter 1

877 15 0
By Fluffyhappycamper21

Ciel's p.o.v
"Young master!" Sebastian walked in as Elizabeth was putting another bow in my hair. He put a hand to his mouth.

"Shut up!" I yelled.

"Your guests are arriving." He held back laughs.

"Elizabeth. Seems like I have business to attend to now." I told her.

"Oh alright." She sighed taking all of them out. Sebastian still laughing.

"Shut up!" I walked off with her to my drawing room.

Y/n p.o.v
"Go ahead Lau!" I yelled.

"My- What are you planning?" He asked.

"I have to finish this paper before I forget." I smiled. He went ahead of my carriage. I finished up my paper,

"We've arrived madame." Geoffrey opened the door. I stepped out, Sebastian smiling at me.

"Late as always." He smiled.

"I had papers to finish so don't mind me." I smiled back. I gave him a hug,

"Every time I saw a cat I thought of you since your too caring." I said.

"How thoughtful." He smiled. "Was America amazing?" He asked leading me to the drawing room.

"Yes but after a while it's a bore." I sighed. He opened the door. I hugged Ciel him freaking out thinking I was Lizzy. "Oh I've missed you dear friend. Every time I saw a toy or a person with a butler I thought of you. How much u depend on Sebastian and how much your still a child at times." I smiled. Everyone laughed.

"Get off. Weirdo." He said with a smile.

"Lady Elizabeth How I've missed you too." I hugged her she returned my hug.

"Every time I saw a doll or anything cute I thought of you and how adorable and amazing you are." Even though I hate u to death sometimes.

"Oh thank you. I've missed having another person to talk to." She said.

"Ciel! How dare u not take of her!!" I yelled at him.

"Wha-what!" He stuttered.

"Yes how wrong of you! But what are we talking about?" Lau asked.

"Every time I saw a turtle I thought of you." I sighed sitting down.

"Business." Undertaker giggled.

"Lady Elizabeth." Sebastian said. She left with Tanaka.

Lizzy's p.o.v
I really don't like that I can't ever stay for those meetings. Ran-mao and Y/n get to stay. She's always late as well. I might be jealous cause of how close her and Ciel are but that's how I'm supposed to act. Ciel is my future husband. Tanaka can sense something wrong but oh well I made him look cute now going to the rest of the staff. Geoffrey and Delilah were outside with a little boy. Wonder who he is, I walked out there.

"Geoffrey!" I called, he came over.

"Yes m'lady?" He asked.

"Who's child is this?" I asked.

"The madames." He smiled. "So she's married?" I asked.

"No, he was left on her doorstep in the rain over in America." He explained.

"What's the child's name?" I asked.

"Edmund." He smiled. "How adorable!!" I smiled.

Lau's p.o.v
"I hear you have a kid madame." Undertaker smiled.

"What ever told you that?" She asked.

"Geoffrey and Delilah were in the carriage with you. But looking at the seat to the middle." He said.

"Well yes I brought my son along." She smiled. Ciel looked like he wanted to know more.

"Your married?" Ciel asked.

"No. He was given to me in America." She explained.

"Awfully kind of you when your life is constantly being monitored. Meaning you could be killed at any moment." Ran-mao said.

"I do what it takes." She smiled.

"He-He-He. Sounds like you made a deal." Undertaker smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now leaving the mansion
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N p.o.v.
Ciel requests I come back tomorrow but I don't know how my schedule looks so I told him if I show up I show up. Delilah handed me Edmund who was asleep so she could help Geoffrey fix the carriage.

"Seems like he just wanted attention." Ciel ruffled his hair. I pulled Edmund from my embrace to see he was awake.

"I guess so. I was quite busy in America." I said.

"Madame." I left back to my estate.

"Madame Devil!" That voice-

"Who Let you in!" I yelled.

"I have my ways." Alois Trancy. Geoffrey and Delilah took out guns as I held Edmund close.

"I hear you make deals." He smiled.

"I don't have business with you." I gave Howard my son.

"Ohhhh we might think twice about that." He said. I walked past him up my steps. I felt a hand and instantly shot. The bullet got his wrist.

"Goodness. Just know I'll be at the Phantomhive Manor tomorrow." He left.

Ciel's p.o.v
I feel like something wasn't right with Y/n. Lizzy got on top of me.

"What's bugging your mind? You won't even play." She said.

"Nothing. I'm just surprised to see her calm and nothing has already harmed her like before." I said.

"You always worry about her." She went back to her side of the bed.

~~~~~~~
Morning
~~~~~~~

Y/N p.o.v
Geoffrey was going to take Edmund out so me and Delilah could return to the manor before Trancy. "Madame don't leave me!"

"Faster." I said.

"I told you to wait!" Grell.

"How do you always know when I'm going to visit him?" I asked.

"I have my ways. As long as I get to see my bassy." He smiled.

"I don't know how I'm friends with you." I sighed. "I don't either. I just know you take a liking to ci-certain someone." He caught himself since my staff doesn't know I still take a liking to the Earl Phantomhive. We arrived, I saw the Trancy carriage. I opened the door, Sebastian coming down the steps.

"BASSY!!" Grell threw himself only to end up right back next to me.

"He wouldn't leave me alone." I explained. "What a lie! Friends invite each other!" He yelled.

"qui a déjà dit que j'étais ton ami! vous êtes trop seul pour en faire quelque chose, c'est pourquoi vous me suivez!" I yelled. [who ever said I was your friend! your too lonely to make any which is why you follow me!]

Ciel and Sebastian held back laughs while Lizzy was confused.

"I love you too!" Grell hugged me.

"Your early?" Ciel questioned.

"Right." I shot as the door opened.

"Why don't you ever shoot somewhere besides my wrists!" Alois yelled. Ciel moved in front of Lizzy.

"Brat." I said.

"I'm not the one raising one." He scoffed. Sebastian put an arm in front of me.

"What business do you have?" He questioned.

Claude moved around Alois to block any kind of violence between us. Delilah left with Lizzy.

"What do you want!" Ciel asked.

Grell moved to the door. Ciel stepped next to me. Grell made faces just to mess with the fact that he's being protective, I shot glares while Ciel rolled his eyes. They left after Ciel agreed to talk later without me and lizzy around. Even though it's a matter between me and Earl Trancy. Alois placed a kiss on my cheek, I backhanded him.

"See you soon love." He smirked.

"I'll kill-" Grell caught me.

"Since how long have you known him?" Ciel asked.

"So what did you need me for?" I asked.

We went for a game of chess. Him explaining what has happened, just getting me up to date. Lizzy came in,

"Ciel. I need help with something." She said.

"I'm in a meeting." He told her.

"Plea-"

"I need to be somewhere in town, you don't mind me leaving do you?" I asked.

"Of course not." He said. I left having to drag Grell. We talked out in a cafe.

"He got defensive." He giggled. "Shut up! It's just a reaction he had to do the same for Elizabeth." I said.

"Really? She's your rival. He could careless seeing he was ticked with the way Alois left." He smiled.

"Shut up!" I smiled.

"Madame!!" Prince Soma. I treat him as my brother with the way he acts.

"Have you been good?" I hugged him.

"Of course!" He smiled.

"Don't lie to her." Agni joked.

"Well I've got business but I'll stop by soon." I smiled.

"Of course I can't wait!" He laughed leaving.

"You don't look good." Grell said.

"I'm fine." I assured.

"I don't want you getting sick again. It was all Alois's fault. We had to hide it from Ciel big time." He said.

"I'm fine Grell." I smiled.

~~Flashback~~

"You Monster!" I yelled feeling my vision go blurry.

"But yet you said you love me." I woke up tied to his bed, feeling sick and violated.

He was asleep next to me. No clothes at all. Blood poured out my mouth. He let me leave in the morning but threatened to tell people about what happened and it's best if I go off the grid for awhile. Grell was in my manor, He was the one who found me in my study passed out.

~~Back~~

"Let's get you home." He smiled.

Ciel was there along with Lizzy and Sebastian.

"He has certain matters to speak." Delilah told me.

"The Earl Trancy is in your room." Geoffrey told me.

"I'll kill Trancy if I have to." I said.

"He's not happy with him as of right now so best not to mention it." Grell said.

"What do you need?" I asked Ciel. "I still need to talk to you about things." He said. Claude looked at me from the staircase.

"Let me attend to something first." I sighed. I went up, Claude walking behind.

Sebastian's p.o.v
"My Lord, I sense something wrong." I said to Ciel.

"Like?" He asked.

"You would look cute in pink." Lizzy told Grell.

"She's fine. Just wants to freshen up. I only wear red lately." Grell said.

"Go in-"

"The madame has rules to not go up without permission." Delilah explained.

Alois p.o.v
"Come on. I'm lonely these days." I held her close.

"I don't love you anymore. You need to stop trying to abuse me." She said.

"Abuse is that what I do? All I do is love you!" I threw her to the ground.

"You need to leave now!" She said reaching for her gun. I grabbed her by her face.

"You don't give me orders! Your to be my Fianceé again!" I slapped her.

"No im not! Leave." She said.

"Fine. Whatever. I'm not through with you!" I said. She looked relieved. I kissed her, planning to take her right here. She hit me in my area. I fell over.

"Bitch." I hit her in her face.

"Get out!" She yelled.

"Son of a-" I tried to strangle her.

"GRELLLLLL!" She screamed. Running. I threw her to her bed trying to attack. She faught back.

"Trancy!" Grell kicked me off. Just him guess her staff don't like getting involved.

"Highness." Claude said.

"Whatever." I spat.

Grell came to hit me, Claude blocked and threw Grell back. Them fighting as I tried to get her.

Claude's p.o.v
I threw Grell down the stairs. The Earl Phantomhive. Grell came back at me, I knocked him to the floor.

"What Happened?" Elizabeth Asked.

That girl wouldn't do for my highness. Alois walked down the stairs like a normal person.

"Let's go!" He cheered. A gun shot. I stopped the bullet throwing it toward Elizabeth. Ciel put his arm in front taking the bullet. Delilah her maid put the gun down.

"Till next time." I said.

Grells p.o.v
I raced up the stairs, Y/N was crying on her hands and knees trying to gain air. "Did he do anything?" I asked.

"Everyone downstairs?" She asked.

"Fine, Ciel Just took a bullet in the arm for Lady Lizzy." I explained helping her up.

"Edmund?" She asked.

"Geoffrey left with him and Howard." I said. We went down.

"Sorry about that. That creature likes to bother me." She smiled. Her bouncing back puts me in fear at times.

"Your face? Your sure your fine?" Ciel tried to touch her face. She backed up,

"I'm fine. Are you and Lady Elizabeth Alright?" She asked looking at Lizzy. Sebastian looked at me then the door. I followed,

"What happened?" He asked.

"Oh bassy What are you talking about?!" I asked.

"He hit her or something. So what happened?" He asked.

"Bassy your such a jokester! No wonder I love you!" I tried to jump in his arms landing on the floor. He walked back to them. There getting suspicious. Not sure how we're gonna do this.

Hello Fluffies!! Fluffyhappycamper21 Here! This is a y/n reader x Ciel so hope u like it. Our drill is the same as other stories. Can't wait to see what u think about this book.

DRILL!!
Follow.Comment.Vote.

Fluffy~Senpai Out! ~Nya~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 197 13
Lady Elizabeth is your best friend and she tells you all about her new fianćee, Ciel Phantomhive. Your mother has "business" with this "Ciel" and whe...
65.6K 1.9K 87
"𝓐𝓝𝓓 π“¨π“žπ“€π“‘ 𝓑𝓔𝓐𝓀𝓣𝓨 π“˜π“’ π“”π“œπ“Ÿπ“£π“¨..." The life of the adored younger sister of Ciel Phantomhive, a cherished girl who follows her brothe...
14.8K 631 16
This is a fictional story about the show black butler/kuroshitsuji. Elizabeth Midford is Ciel Phantomhive's fiancΓ©. He is the head of the Funtom comp...
196K 5.9K 27
[COMPLETED] -- (05/03/20) Ok let's get it!! I switched up the story a bit So your (Y/n), yes that fine specimen I see you, and you live with the pare...