I Didn't Steal The Bad Boys D...

By fallenxroses

Sequel to I Stole The Bad Boys Diary. You must read that story first or this will make zero sense!! ✼ ✼ ✼ It... More

00. author note & cast list
01. unexpected calls
02. dangerous games
03. forgiveness
04. we are not done here
05. breathe
06. get out
07. living a lie
08. blair edwards
9. lies on top of lies
10. you must know
11. expecting the unexpected
12. complications
13. here with you
14. don't walk away
15. overthinking
16. free
17. thinking of the past
18. warned you
19. exposed
20. this ends here today
21. acceptance
22. trust
23. stares
24. hold on tight
25. try to remember
26. don't forget
27. unknown letters
epilogue

28. there's no going back now

2.8K 127 57
By fallenxroses

It has been a week since I read the letter that Adam sent me. Either Adam knew it or not that letter really did help me move on with my life. That is the first time Adam has really ever opened up to me. He himself has never told me how bad his childhood actually was. He was right about a lot of things he said in his letter. I do not forgive him for all the things he's done to my family and I but it is time for me to live my life. He wasn't coming out of prison anytime soon, which made me realize that there is no point in living in the past when I still have my whole future ahead of me.

I am very thankful for the people who have come into my life over this past year, especially Jace. He held me and told me that everything will be alright and I truly believe it.

I smiled at myself in the mirror. I was happy with who I finally was. Although it was hard to sit there and read that letter, I did it and it's done. "Bye Adam." I whispered.

I tiled my head at myself in the mirror. My brown eyes weren't red and puffy. My blonde hair was in its natural curls for once, and my smile was bright.

"Scarlett!" Dad yelled from downstairs. "JJ is leaving now, come say goodbye." I quickly left my room and walked downstairs.

JJ smiled at me brightly. "Hey little sister."

I ran over and gave him a tight hug. "I'll miss you little brother." I said. "Promise me that you'll call as soon as you get there. If you don't call-"

"Okay!" JJ laughed, "I'll make sure to call you." He said and I nodded my head sadly. JJ was moving about two hours away. It isn't too far but I couldn't see him on a daily basis like I was used to. "Don't be sad Scar." He rubbed my shoulder gently. "I'll miss you too Busy B." He whispered in my ear and I laughed. That was a nickname my parents gave me when I was five. "I have to go now." He said slowly letting go of me.

My parents and I both said our last goodbyes before JJ left closing the door behind him.

I felt Dads arms wrap around my body. "It's okay Scarlett, he'll be fine." Dad told me quietly.

"I know." I sighed, "He's going to do great."

---

I held the letter tight in my hands. This was it. I wanted so badly to get into Willow Park College. I looked over Jace nervously. "Jace what if we don't get into the same college? I don't want to be apart from you-"

Jace quickly grabbed the letter out of my hand and opened it. His eyes scanned the paper and then suddenly they lit up. "On regards of our school we would be happy to accept Scarlett Everwood-"

Before Jace could even finish a scream left my mouth. "Are you serious?" I yelled jumping up and down. "Oh my god!"

Jace gave me a tight hug. "I'm so proud of you babe." He beamed. "I have to tell you something though." I looked up at him quickly. "I also got into Willow Park-"

Another loud scream left my mouth. "Jace I'm so proud of you!" I couldn't believe any of this, it was a dream. Jace Walker and I were going to the same university next fall. "I love you so much."

"I love you too Scarlett. Forever and always."

"What is all this screaming?" Mom ran into my room. "Is someone dying?"

"No." I said quickly, "Jace and I both got into Willow Park College."

My mom also screamed in response. Jace and I both laughed. "That's amazing!" She hugged Jace and I so tight I couldn't breathe, then she ran out of my room to call Dad.

"Get ready." Jace smiled at me. "We're going out to celebrate."

---

Jace and I qiuckly stopped by Ava's house where everyone else was before Jace and I went on our date. "You guys look amazing." Ava expressed. "I'm so happy that you both got into the same college." She smiled happily.

I looked at Jace, Blake, Leo, Bella, Cassie, Zoey, and Ava and I could feel my eyes were watery. "Although we all can't get into the same college, I still love you all. We've been through so much together and I just want to say thank you all for everything."

"Oh my god Scarlett." Cassie ran up to me as she wrapped her arms around my body. "Don't cry we all love you so much, no matter what happened in the past."

"Damn," Leo breathed out. "You guys are making me cry and it isn't even graduation yet."

Bella nodded in agreement. "We still have a lot of time together."

"I know." I smiled, "I just needed to tell you guys that."

"You know I love you so much Scar." Ava said grinning at me.

"Let's make the most of our time!" Cassie jumped up and down.

"Don't cry Scar." Zoey said wiping the tears that had fallen onto my cheeks. "You're makeup looks bomb. You guys go have fun now!" She looked at Jace and I.

Jace nodded his head. "Ready to go?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Bye!" Everyone said at the same time as we left.

---

"Jace," I laughed throwing napkins his way. "you're getting spaghetti everywhere."

Jace rolled his eyes and continued to eat his spaghetti. "I am not." He said and I giggled in reponse.

Jace and I were at a nice restaurant known for their spaghetti. If I was going to be honest the spaghetti was amazing. "I'm just happy that we're here together." I grinned at him. "It's been forever since we've been somewhere nice like this."

Jace shrugged his shoulders finally grabbing the napkins wiping his mouth. "I try." He said trying to sound smug but he just ended up laughing in the end. "I thought it would be nice for us to go on a little date."

I smiled at him. "You're so sweet."

Jace gave me a cheeky smile. "Look how far we've come." He said and my eyes lifted from my spaghetti to towards his direction. "I'm so proud of you Scar."

I let out a shy laugh. "What do you mean?" I asked not knowing exactly what he was referring to.

He shrugged his shoulders, "I mean, I'm proud of you." He answered simply. "There has been so many things that has happened to you in the past but you didn't let it slow you down. Instead you rose above it all. I'm just happy that you're happy."

I stared at Jace speechless. "I don't know what I did to deserve someone like you." I laughed, "How can you be so corny and sweet at the same time?"

Jace shook his head quickly. "You deserve anything you want." He smiled at me. "The real question is what did I do to deserve someone like you?" He asked and I blushed. "Don't let anything slow you down Scarlett. I know it might take awhile to move past what Adam did to you but I just want you to know that you don't have to live in fear anymore. He's in jail and he won't be coming out for a long time. I'm happy we met when we did because I can see how much stronger you've become."

Jace was right. I was finally at a place now where I was happy. I was really happy to have Jace and people who loved me. "You're right." I blushed looking up at Jace. "I am really happy."

Jace nodded his head in aprovement. "Scarlett Everwood, are you sure you're ready to take on this challenge?"

I laughed, "What are you talking about Jace?"

"Are you ready to take on the challenge of spending forever with me?"

"Yes of course I am. But are you ready to spend it with me Jace walker?" I asked him as I tiled my head.

He got up from his seat and held out his hand for me to take. I took it standing up onto my feet. "I've been ready since day one." He whispered as our lips collided together.

My heart melted and in that moment I knew that everything would be okay. Yes, Adam had taken a lot away from me but everything bad that has happened to me, only made me realize that I am stronger than I ever thought I was. I now know that I'm the only one in control of my life and this is where I want to be. Here with Jace Walker who I happened to love very much.

"Good, there's no going back now."

OMG GUYS you've come to the end aHhhhHH. I know this may be upsetting for you and I'm sorry but it felt right just to end it here. I just want to say THANK YOU for everyone who has stuck with me from the beginning. Even when I was a horrible author and didn't update for a whole month haha yikes. Anyways I just want to say that I am extremely grateful for my readers, it's like a dream come true for me because, I started writing the first book when I was like thirteen and I didn't think anyone would read what I wrote but ya'll did! I have a new stories coming out in the future so don't worry!

I LOVE YOU ALL & FOREVER GRATEFUL ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 39.8K 47
Ella used to always be in the shadows shy, and lets people walk over her ,and treat her badly, but an incident happened which changed her , leavin...
102K 2.3K 24
Mason Steele... Or even better known as The Bad Boy, makes a bet with his best friend. Here are the rules: 1) You must be in a relationship with her...
271K 12.8K 49
C O M P L E T E D Have you ever stolen a bad boy's diary? Some secrets are light. Some secrets are dark. And some secrets can break a heart. ...