Dead Eyes (Kyoya X OC)

De lovelyxion

(COMPLETED) Kainé is starting her second year at Ouran Academy. She's very intelligent for someone her age. B... Mais

First Interaction
Meeting the host club
Avoiding the Host Club Party
Grades and Physical Exam
A Game
Jungle Pool S.O.S
A Beach Fit
A Girls' Day Out
Lobelia Girls
What?!
It Doesn't Feel Wrong
Dinner with Mr. Ootori
Push
A Day in the Life of Avoiding Kyoya
Sweet Bitter Days
The Truth Comes Out
Covering the Famous Host Club
The Refresher Game and a Date
Kyoya's Reluctant Day Out
Until the Day it Becomes a Pumpkin
An Apprentice and a Big Reveal
An Apprentice and A Big Reveal (pt. 2)
An Apprentace and a Big Reveal (Pt. 3)
Stargazing
The End Is Near
A Note
Wedding Bells

Talk

6.2K 184 44
De lovelyxion

C H A P T E R  T W E L V E

*|| Kyoya's POV ||*

' "So..." I hesitate," how do you feel about this resolution?
You never reciprocated my feelings towards you other than saying yes." She takes a moment to think before  responding.

"Ive been asked a few times how I feel towards you and each time I've said no."

Then why did you say yes?

"Im not emotionally expressive and, as you know, I've never done this before." She's right. That much, I do know.  She pauses focusing on our hands, though she doesn't seems to really be staring at them. Interesting," You're not the type of person to reveal your emotions and I wonder what drove you to confess." My father. "Seeing the time frame, you've kept it hidden for a while. And while, I'm sure, there were many times you were threatened to have it revealed, you found a way to keep it hidden." No thanks to the twins. I take quick glimpse at the before turning my attention back to her."So, when you did confess, I have to admit, nothing came to mind." Really?, "I had to force myself to think. To register. When I pulled away, I had to strategize and figure out your motive. You said that your advantage was to be with me. How true of you, using your emotions to disorient a girl like me to have a chance to win. A good technique." She begins  to play with my fingers once more," You ask if I return your affection... I have to admit, I'm wondering that myself." This definitely caught my attention that I stop typing. "For all you know, I could be using you to extract information," to my dismay, that's exactly what I'm doing."... suppress my negative emotions with your affections, or I could even be doing it to pass the time." Despite my best efforts, I started to pull away but she keeps a grip with  my hand, "but i can tell you one thing..." she places my hand on her chest. Her heart rate is slightly elevated," it doesn't feel wrong." '

That was yesterday. Its the weekend currently on my way to my father's office. Two knocks and i hear is voice through the door giving me permission to come in.

"Well?" Is all he says.

"Her mother passed away not long ago and she herself is planning the funeral. Despite being fluent in several languages, i can deduce her first language is Italian. And seeing how we know her father is Japanese, we can safely say her mother is Italian and the funeral will be held there." I inform him with a heavy heart. Its just business. I remind myself.

"That explains her father's sudden trip over to Italy." He puzzles for a bit. "That's all I need. You're dismissed." I bow. "Yes, father."

I must not feel this way. I need to suppress this. Just like she said, for all I know, she could be using me.

"It doesn't feel wrong."  Her words ring inside my head. I adjust my glasses and I head towards my bedroom.

"I need to make major recalculations" I exasperate.

"On what?" Her voice rings down the hall and I spin in place to see her standing in the middle of my hall, waiting for me to say something." What does the Great Kyoya Ootori have to recalculate in such a majorly way?" she sounds... not right. How long has she been here?

"When did you get here?" I ask, suppressing my panic.

"About when i heard you walk out the door."  She answers and i keep myself composed.

"And to what do i owe the pleasure to have you here?"  I slyly ask. She sighs.

"What makes you think im here for a particular reason?"

"You're a women driven by purpose. That  i do know." I state. "I need to finish some work, so how about we go to my room and you can tell me why you're here?" I tread towards before placing my hand on her cheek, " hmm?"

"One day, you wont be able to smooth talk your way out of things Kyoya." She grabs my hand but doesn't look up at me." C'mon, lets go to your room."

I open my door and lead her inside. She snaps her fingers a few times and finds her way to my bed before she lays down." You never answered my question." I sit down next to her lying body. She looks so tired.

I open my laptop and begin doing my work as she opens her mouth to speak, i interject. "And dont try to avert my question. Im not in the mood to play our memorable games and you have no energy to avert it."

She curls up in a ball and grabs the end of the blanket to wrap around her. She looks so... so helpless.

"Mori has kendo practice and i..  didn't want to be alone." She's falling asleep. Mori huh?

"So... how often do you spend time with Mori sempai?" I turn to face her and she looks sound asleep.  I pause for a second to admire her. She never wear makeup but i can clearly see the foundation on her face. Her eyes. Its her eyes. She's covering the bags under her eyes, that's why she's wearing makeup.

I take my hand to brush away her hair out of her face, all while caressing her cheek. She moves her head slightly and hums. "This is familiar..." she whispers.

"What?" I ask not pulling away. Keeping her eyes closed, she clarifies,"Last time you did this we were at the beach. You... patched up my hand and... did the exact same thing... you know, before we were together." Her voice fades as she swiftly falls asleep.

"Kaine Kohima, you really are full of surprises." I exasperate.

"More than you know..."

*|| Kaine's POV ||*

----- Next Morning -----

I feel warm. I feel really  warm. Why?  I barely move an inch when I realize I'm in a bed that's not my own. No point in opening my eyes, i slowly come to realize my current location. That intoxicating smell of minty pine  is everywhere. I can feel heat radiating from my right and slow, slight movements as if someone's breathing. Im in bed with Kyoya. I attempt to get up but a weight keeps me down. His arm is placed on top of me. In my weak state, i stay in bed. I listen to his breathing until it lulls me back to sleep. And curiously, i slowly move closer towards him, placing my head against his chest without waking him up. He's so warm.

I can feel his heartbeat against my forehead. Its so slow, its impressive how the human body works. How your pulse decreases immensely when you sleep; your breathing is so slow just to match your heart rate; your muscles are relaxed and their true weight is shown. The activity going on in your brain as you...

My thoughts are interrupted as i noticed the change in Kyoya's heartbeat. Its increased. He's awake. I take a few seconds to revert my focus.

"Never pegged you to share a bed with a girl before marriage, Kyoya." I sigh, keeping my head where it is.

"I never thought you'd be so intimate when no one else is aware, Kaine." He says in a groggy tone, "Morning."

"We should get ready for school." I suggest, ready to get up but i get pulled back down.

"You need to get more sleep, is what you should do." He says, still so groggy. I guess he's not a morning person.  

"But school ..."

"Its the weekend." He interrupts me. I jolt up.

"What? That doesn't make se-"

"You slept for two days." He groans as he rolls over tugging on his sheets. I sit up with fear running through my body." I have your homework on my desk and you need to go in to take a few quizes. Nothing you cant handle." He keeps moving under the sheets.

"Did you know you talk in your sleep?" He groans sitting up, clearly he gave up on going back to sleep.

I draw my knees close to my chest. Placing my head on top. "Really? What did I say?" I ask trying to play it cool.

"The first night, you were completely asleep. Its as if you didn't sleep for weeks and none of us wanted to wake you."

"Us? So the host club were here?" I interrupt him.

"Are here. They've been sleeping over waiting for you to wake up."he answers my question.

"Why?" I ask.

"Is it really a shock to know that they're here?" He says intrigued. Before we continue our conversation, the door is slammed open and many loud voices are heard. Kyoya groans and he throws his body back to lay down. They're here for a second and he's already tired of them.

"Not so loud. You'll wake them up." Haruhi warns.

"Lighten up haruhi-"

"She's been sleeping for two days straight. Nothing can wake her." The twins finish each others sentences.

"But last time we got so loud she through a pillow at Tama-chan!" Honey sempai chirps and the twins start laughing.

"That was great!"

"The Boss wouldn't stop crying!"

"Even when she's asleep, she can sill get the boss to cry!"

"Keep it down! Or she'll wake up!" Haruhi urges.

"Yeah, we wouldn't want to wake up Kyoya sempai." Hikaru agrees. Kyoya and I get out of bed and we meet with the Host club.

"Too late." Kyoya mumbles.

"Morning...?" I greet, not sure what the time of day is. No one says anything but i suddenly get engulfed in a huge group hug.

"Kaine!" they all shout, excluding Mori. 

"We thought you were dead!" Honey cries.

"Who knew you could sleep for so long!" Kaoru and Hikaru chime in.

"Were you sick or something? We couldn't wake you up."Haruhi adds.

"My darling! Don't ever scare us like that again! You made daddy worry!" Tamaki cries. I was slowly coming off the ground but i couldn't break free. I slightly whimper and Mori soon breaks everyone off of me.

"Uh Mori-sempai, you didn't have to do that." Tamaki quivers."Cmon just give her to me." I can feel Tamaki wanting to hug me again but Mori pulls me away from him.

"You were making her claustrophobic." Is all he says.

"Never mind that. My question is, why am I here?" I ask with everyone's attention.

"Don't you remember? You came to see me and not even five minutes talking, You fell asleep-"

"I remember how I got here. Im asking why Im here? Why did you leave me at your house?" i interrupt Kyoya.

"Well, At first I tried to wake you up but you never did. Like I said before, you were completely asleep as if you haven't slept for weeks. So the first night, not wanting to wake you I left you on my bed sleeping. Meanwhile your phone was ringing quite obsessively." Kyoya pauses for a moment," Shortly The host club came over and Tamaki thought it would be a great idea if everyone spent the night. The next morning, we all woke up and got ready for school but you never woke up."

"Yeah, it freaked us out." Kaoru chimes in.

"We started worrying, thinking something was wrong." Haruhi follows Kaoru.

"We wanted to take you to the hosptial but Honey sempai and Mori sempai stopped us, for some odd reason." Hikaru adds on.

"As I was saying, because Mori sempai and Honey sempai were strongly against it, we went through your phone and contacted your private doctor. He came over and told us you exhausted yourself to the point of passing out. He told us to leave you be and so everyone decided to stay until you woke up. Thankfully my father went out of town, taking my brothers with him, soon after you fell asleep." Kyoya finishes explaining. i take in a big breath before sitting down somewhere, rubbing my head.

"You okay Kai-chan?" Honey sempai asks me. 

"Yes, Im fine. Just a headache is all." I groan.

"It makes sense for you having a headache after sleeping for two days straight without eating a meal." Kyoya comments.

"Lets go out to eat! Your pick, Kaine!" Tamaki proudly says.

"Food sounds good." i mumble. We get dressed before heading out the door.

*|| Kyoya's POV ||*

Everyone starts heading out the door.

"Honey sempai, can you give a Mori sempai and I a minute?" I ask Mori sempai. Honey nods and  crawls down Mori sempai's shoulders. As soon as i hear the door click closed I get down to to business."

"We need to talk."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

146K 2.6K 50
- - - - - - - - - - Disclaimer: Danmachi AÚ - - - - - - - - - - Alternate Title: A World where God Descends: Familia Myth of VRMMOPG Player, Zetta ...
1.7M 49K 38
(HEAVY REVAMPING) Searching for a quiet place to contemplate her next design, honor student Hiroshi Katou stumbles upon a flamboyant group of boys wh...
167K 4.9K 26
It's one thing to learn that Haruhi Fujioka has a twin sister. It's a different thing entirely when it turns out that Harumi Fujioka is a punk who do...
29.4K 534 46
"Everyone calls me an Angel, but Angels have wings, and no matter how hard I try...I can't fly." Inside the Sohma Estate exists a whole other world o...