The Final Touchdown

By chvngchiddy

I stop, huffing and puffing after finishing my 20 laps warm-up of the field, finishing first. "Hi everyone my... More

Prologe
1st Touchdown
2nd Touchdown
3rd Touchdown
Cover Help
News!
4th Touchdown
6th Touchdown
7th Touchdown
8th Touchdown
9th Touchdown
10th Touchdown
11th Touchdown
12th Touchdown

5th Touchdown

856 23 15
By chvngchiddy

You won't even understand the chaos it was when we got home.

I'm not saying what was happening inside the house.

No. 

Not at all.

Inside of the house was the sane and normal thing about this whole situation.

The inside was a safe haven.

A safe haven full of potato salad.

The issue was the outside of the house.

And what I mean by that is what happened as soon as Connor parked the car in the driveway.

"No you motherfucking ain't bitch,"  I say, pushing my way in front of my ridiculous excuse for brothers.

I just wanted some damn potato salad.

But NO.

My brothers decided it would be fun to stop me from entering the house.

The house was full of the beloved potato salad.

Oooooh, the soft warm potatoes with mayo, egg, and seasoning.

DAMN

Sexier then most men could dream of.

But this little fucking cunts had to block my fucking way into the house.

"Come on Ky, get through." Arden teases, jabbing me in the ribs.

"Ky Ky can't move to get her food like a fatty." Jayden giggles with a childish grin.

"Oh, poor chubs can't get her food." Connor pouts mockingly.

I roll my eyes as I do religiously.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny. I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying. See these tears of joy running down my face? Oh, you can't? Because you're all fuckwitts and you're all not funny for shit."  I say frustrated.

I seriously just wanted my damn potatoes.

And they knew I did.

ARGH

 Satan children.

They giggle like little fucking girls, thinking that they're the funniest human beings in the fucking world.

In the middle of their laughter, my annoyance turns into a visible grin.

Then into a smirk.

And not just a smirk.

An evil smirk.

A very evil smirk.

They make eye contact with me. Then look at themselves and then back at me. 

They visibly gulped. And not even subtly.

'And at this moment. They knew they fucked up.'

I quirkily but powerfully punched then in the balls one person at a time. 

The nut sacks.

The baby makers.

They all groan in pain. And I take my opportunity to sprint inside the house, dropping my bags and shuffling off my shoes before they could get their shit sorted.

Once I've done that, I sprinted like a motherfucker into the kitchen we're all of my family were finishing setting the table. 

I could hear the other three behind me as I run past their chairs, pushing them to the ground to make it harder for them to get the potato salad first.

I squeal and giggle, jumping into my seat and grabbing the big ass spoon in the big ass bowl of potato salad and shoving it into my mouth.

Like I didn't even put it on my plate first.

I just shoved a massive spoon of potato salad into my face without considering the fact that other people were supposed to use the exact same spoon.

Wow, maybe I am a fat ass?

"Um excuse me?"  Someone says clearing their voice.

And it wasn't just someone.

It was my mother.

Oh fuck.

I grin with a big mouthful of potato salad and look up at my mum's angry face.

I chewed quickly and swallowed my food.

I giggled nervously.

"Um. Hi, Mum"  I say, shitting myself in the process.

The rest of my family is basically frozen. 

Like they're not moving as they wait for my mum to either yell the fuck out of me or yell the fuck out of me.

There is no other option other than yell the fuck out of me.

"I know you like potatoes but kid.  Calm it down."  Mum states sighing, her anger somewhat subsiding.

"Oh. Right. Yes, Mum."  I say, confused.  My eyes squinting and my head tilting to the side.

The rest of my family tend to have the same reaction.

Like why the heck hasn't she yelled at me?

And I mean she yells but never in a mean way.  But she still fucking yells. 

"And I haven't yelled at you because it's the first day of school if that's what you're wondering?" She says as she grabs a new spoon out of the draw with a purses look.

We all sigh slightly in relief.

Mum isn't a bad person or a bad mother or anything, she's just a yeller. A scary yeller.  But she means the best and always looks out for everyone on this family.

Instead of replying, I just nod before shoveling some more salad into my mouth.

Everyone starts talking at once.

People asking how each other first day was and others telling everyone.

I could hear Connor talking about his new friends and I could hear Jayden and Arden talking about the coach and the football tryouts and about how they hope all four of us get into the team.

I just kind of zoned out into my own thoughts.

I was too busy thinking about Parker.

I couldn't figure him out.

And I mean I shouldn't yet and I shouldn't expect to this early. I mean it's only been the first day and this kid is already confusing me.

And no. I'm not in love with him. I've only known him for a day.  My life isn't a Wattpad story for fuck's sake.

But it just interested and confused me how we were so harsh in the morning and fucking rude at tryouts.

I could tell this kid already hates me and I have only come across him within a 7 hour period of time.

After my deep thoughts and my over-consumption of potato salad, I stand up, grab my plate and walk over to the dishwasher.

I rinse my plate and shove it roughly into the dishwasher before jogging upstairs to my room.

I grab my pajamas and my towel and hop into the bathroom to get this horrid stench off my body.

Once I finishing washing, shaving and exfoliating my body.  I then off the taps, hop out of the shower and begin to dry myself.

I brush my teeth, take out my contacts and collect my dirty washing and put it in the basket for Mum to wash them. 

Today was a big day, to say the least.

The stares, talk, questions, judgment, tryouts, classwork and arrogant moments from basically nobodies are extremely draining.  And honestly, all I wanted to do was sleep and mentally prepare myself for another day.

I pull my pajamas on and hop into bed.

I close my eyes and place my head onto the pillow.

Falling asleep almost instantly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys,

So yeah. I updated. I haven't written a chapter in this story for nearly two years and I decided that I wanted to finally write a chapter. I'm not going to promise that this story has a consist updating schedule but I'm going to write when I want to and when I feel like it.  Sorry if that is inconvenient for anyone.

Anyways love you all x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 753 30
She has PTSD. He has epilepsy. He's on the football team and she's in choir. She's introverted and shy. He's extroverted and popular. He's determined...
208 12 12
This story is like Romeo and Juliet. Chloe is a straight A student with a good background, while Elijah is failing student with a bad background. The...
253K 7.2K 20
Before I knew it my shirt was torn away from my torso and tossed on the floor, Charlie's doing the same. Our kiss intensified and I felt him groan ag...