(3/5) RTTE Seasons 3 & 4 (AMD...

By MeganGS98

The next seasons have come and the plans are getting more serious by the attacks on the Dragon Hunters. Will... More

Enemy of my Enemy
Plan to Action
Buffalord Soldier
Time Out
Stryke Out
Training the Dragons
Snoggletog
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
The Search for a Father
Viggo's Exile
Discussing the Mundr
The Marriage
The Day After Marriage
Last Auction Heroes
The Honeymoon (Mature Content)
Defenders of the Wing, Part 1
Defenders of the Wing, Part 2
Ann's Birthday Party
Midnight Scrum
Dire Straits
Metal Madness
Gold Rush
Twintuition
Plot against the Lead
Shellshocked, part 1
Shellshocked part 2
Going Home

The Longest Day

202 7 5
By MeganGS98

Joining Ryker on the shore, Ann did not see Viggo anywhere. "Hey, where is..." Ann asked as Ryker pointed at where Viggo was before he would speak up. "He is not feeling well. You better be careful." "I know, I know. Like I don't know my own husband. I'll talk to him." She walked over to where Ryker told her he would be. 

Sitting on a log, Viggo stared down the ocean and didn't notice Ann walking up to him. "You okay, baby?" She asked as she stepped closer. He looked at her and gestured her to sit down next to him. "I'm so glad you made it." He held his forehead against hers, lips just two centimetres away from each other. "It was no problem at all to lose those muttonheads." She went in for the kiss first. Viggo held her tight to his body and even got her onto his lap. He needed her now. 

Taking her time for him, they cuddled and she would comfort him. Hiccup had lived another day. The plan once again failed in killing him. Viggo knew time was slowly running out and his partners were defeated one by one. Upon that, the midnight sun was soon to come back. And that was a time Ann didn't look forward to. 

She always struggled with the lack of sleep she gets in those two long, unforgiving and hallucinating weeks. She had seen almost anything on her own island on what can happen to a man's mind. Short of temper, people that just don't shut up when they're asked to, mood swings, paranoia and so much more. It drove her crazy when people kept on talking around her head. Especially when she wanted time for herself.

"Viggo. There is something I need to tell you about the midnight sun. I just can't stand the fact of not sleeping for too long. I'm getting headaches and get very short tempered because of it." Ann broke the silence after a few minutes. 

"That's totally fine, my dear. Everyone has his perks with this period of the year. It's a shame I wasn't with you last year, but I will give you all the space you need. I will also look for a place where you can sleep in total darkness." He held her against his chest, supporting his head on hers. "You're always so sweet." She whispered to her. "Only for you, my beautiful blossom." Viggo kissed her forehead as he still held her close to his heart. They soon made their way back to the island.

Two days went by with no sleep in the first week of the midnight sun and Ann was already very agitated to everything and everyone. The headache what had developed in the last forty-eight hours made her stumble on her feet and frustrated easily about the slightest thing. 

"Hey baby, easy now. You're rushing things too much lately." Viggo had a hold on her as she was trying to get free. "Keep your hands off me! You're only trying to hurt me for your own goods." She screamed as she resisted to his will. 

"No, I'm not. We're married and there is nothing I would do to harm you. Unbelievable that this headache is bringing you to such insane ideas already. And that after just two days. You really need to rest already." Viggo struggled to keep her in tone and bring her to some place calmer. Even Ryker had to help him to get her to a cave in the other side of the island, there where the sun couldn't reach. Holding her tight against him and Ryker holding her down, they waited until her eyes finally fell shut. "Easy now, sis. We do this for your own good." Ryker said as she squirmed under his grip.

After some intense struggles to get her calm, Ann finally gave in to her exhaustion and fell asleep on Viggo's chest. "That was something I've never seen from her." Ryker panted actually from the effort he had to put into it. "Yeah, she does need her rest. We need to keep her here when asleep in these weeks and find an underground place where she can stay to rest." Viggo looked at her with the same love her always had for her.

Waking up after a few good hours, Ann felt better immediately. The headache had calmed down and decreased to a low sting every now and then. "I'm sorry I have been so..." Ann tried to apologize, but Viggo silenced her as he kissed her lips. "Don't be. You can't do anything about it. The headache was driving you nuts and that resulted in that behaviour." Viggo lifted her chin to kiss her soft lips once again. He rested his head on hers to show her that he didn't care about what effects she would have in this time of year.

The more days went by, the harder it became to find a good spot for Ann to get some rest. Everything was lightened up by the sun now and there was no place where the sun couldn't reach. Ann's head was about to explode by now and has seen the changes in some others behavior as well. 

Ryker had become aggressive and easily agitated, wanting to fight and brawl everywhere he went. Viggo had troubles with coordination in his walking around and bumped himself into everything and everyone. He hasn't been like this in a long time according to some people that knew him before he met his wife. The good years with Ann had caused him to recover most of the insomnia he had and he looked much better ever since they sleep together.

Havòk on the other hand had become very annoying towards Ann and some other Hunters. He had become very clingy to her and asking her the same question every day, multiple times a day. "Hey Ann, my beautiful baby. Want to go to bed and have some fun together?" "Stay away from me!" She punched him in the face more than once. Mostly running back to Viggo who would help her, but wasn't always able to get there in time due to his wobbly way of walking around now. 

Also, when Ann came in too hard on Viggo, he fell to his knees sometimes of the pain. "Ow, come on! That wasn't that hard!" Ann yelled at him. "Do you have any idea how it is to be incredibly sensitive to pain?" Viggo hissed back to his wife. "Whatever. Come on, you have to help me. Havòk doesn't stop stalking me in an attempt to get me into his bed with him." Viggo growled violently when he heard that. "No one will do such harm to my girl again." He suddenly seemed to be free of pain when the anger raised in his veins again. A fight was inevitable.

Coming to Havòk, he seemed to harass more people in his sort of drunken mood. Asking everyone the same question he also asked Ann. Viggo pulled him to the shoulder to turn him around and face him. 'What are you thinking, Havòk?" Viggo looked like he could kill him on the spot. "You really need to stop harassing everyone around here. Especially my wife." "Your wife? She's mine!" Havòk retorted right in his face. That was the drop that made the bucket flow. 

With all his rage, Viggo punched Havòk in the face so hard that Havòk started to bleed from his nose. Creating anger from the other side, Viggo received a punch in the side. The fight was on. When Ryker was accidentally hit too, that's where the fight would turn out bad for everyone. Having a muscled guy like him in the ring, all the men fought with them in a useless battle of the unrested. Tens, maybe in the hundred Hunters, were involved in the massive fight. 

After an hour of just watching and being unable to try to get her husband back to his mind, Ann was getting sick of it as she just sat on the hill top. She whistled for Ash and Luna who looked from the other side just as embarrassed about them as she was. "Hey guys, can you light up the area around them? Just to make them stop." Ann asked them and so they did. 

While the two were breathing fire, Ann called for Sky. Not afraid to use him against the crazy minds of the men. The men were shocked by the fact the dragons had just blazed their fire at them and heard Ann speak up to them. "Anyone who dares to deliver another punch to anyone else, will be stunned by Sky! I am not afraid to use him." "Sky is my dragon." Ryker looked at her like he could kill her. 

"Yes, but the dragons are embarrassed about you. They don't want to listen to you, but to me they do. I will have Sky sting anyone that keeps on fighting, including you, Ryker." She looked at their blooded faces with a lot of anger and strict glares. Looking at Viggo, he knew straight away he was in trouble with her. She signed him to get to her and have a conversation.

"Are you out of your mind?!" She yelled in his face as they stepped into the tent. "I am protecting you!" Viggo retorted to her. "By fighting with all of our men, including Havòk who is our healer and friend? He was your best man at our wedding!" She yelled at him. 

That left Viggo thinking and regret that he had lost his mind indeed. "I'm..... I'm sorry, baby. I don't know what got into me." He let his head hang down in realization. "We just have to find a place where we can sleep. All this insomnia drives us all crazy." She lifted his chin to face her. She smiled at him as she had already forgiven him the moment he realized he was wrong. A small kiss brought them back together. 

After they let go of each other, Ann wanted to walk away, but was pulled back by Viggo. "Where do you think you're going, beautiful?" He smiled mischievously and kissed her again as he held her back against his chest. "There's my man again." She held her hand in his neck as she cuddled with him. They went outside and walked passed the brawl site. A lot of men were still trying to get back on their feet after receiving multiple punches. As they walked around, they just couldn't find the perfect spot to take some sleep. 

After an hour of looking around, Ann saw that Luna was scratching for underneath the ground. "What are you doing, girl?" They walked up to her and Ash took a grip on both of them. "Hey! Put us back down!" Viggo yelled at his dragon who kept on ignoring him. Luna opened a door to a cave down below and Ash lowered them in. This place was completely dark! Falling a few meters down, Viggo almost died of pain, but got his loving wife to comfort him. This is the place where they will find their well earned rest and perhaps, enjoy some lustful moments too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.9K 2.6K 31
Only the figure's eyes were visible, the rest hidden by a changewing cloak. Hiccup's jaw dropped as he realized. He knew those eyes. * The Dragon Rid...
97.5K 2.4K 59
what would happen if monster hunters very own crimson comet crash landed in the Barbarick archipelago? find out in this story!!! (None of the humans...
100K 3.4K 73
Ever since Melia the Merciful was born she has always been a friend to dragons. To Melia, their roars and growls are no different to the Norse speech...
116K 4.1K 41
STORY (1/2): READ THIS ONE FIRST "The line between good and evil is often unclear. Black and white can become gray so easily. What one soul considers...