Hunger Games Contest

By Parrott

This is where you'll experience what it's like to be in a hunger games contest! You're skills as a writer wil... More

Tributes: 14 Spots Available
Tributes!
District 1 Male
District 1 Female Taken
District 2 Male TAKEN
District 2 Female Taken
District 3 Male
District 3 Female
District 4 Male
District 4 Female Taken
District 5 Male
District 5 Female
District 6 Male
District 6 Female Taken
District 7 Male TAKEN
District 7 Female TAKEN
District 8 Male
District 8 Female Taken
District 9 Male
District 9 Female
District 10 Male Taken
District 10 Female
District 11 Male Taken
District 11 Female
District 12 Male
District 12 Female
Game Maker
Entries
Update!
Important Update
Grading
Start
Arena
The beginning
Reminder!
First Entry/Update
Scores!
Reminder!
Update!
Scores!
First day in Arena
weapons
reminder
Updates Due
Update
Scores!

Hunger Games Contest

1K 11 20
By Parrott

This is for people that loves the hunger games, and always imagined about being a tribute, sponsor, or even a mentor!

If you think you have what it takes to write your way to victory, then continue reading...

RULES-

1- You must be dedicated to this contest. Please don't join and back out, and don't join and not respond back. Thank you!

2- You must have prior knowledge of the hunger games to be in this. That means you could of just read the books, or watched the movies. Maybe you have a fangirl friend that tells you everything! This isn't the biggest deal breaker either.

3- Please no rebelling like in the actual hunger games series.

4- Please everyone be nice! If you get killed don't hate me.

5-Have fun, think out of the box, and stretch yourself as a writer!

6- I will follow every contestant!

If you have any questions or comments ask below please. :)

----------

PLEASE READ

-You must create your own book!

-The actual games won't begin until all, or most, the spots are full!

-If your going to write something that will effect everyone in the games, then please pm me it so I can broadcast it to all of the players. Thank you!

-If you have any questions just comment below.

-Parrott

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

968K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
860K 52.8K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
218K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
179K 9.7K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...