Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a...

Oleh heartofice97

Freya Gold (Priscilla) played by Nina Dobrev Ella Swan played by Candice Accola/King Lisa (Vasilisa) played b... Lebih Banyak

characters
Items / Other Forms
chapter 1 - Heart, Body and Soul
chapter 2 - Lost Girl
chapter 3 - Quite a Common Fairy
chapter 4 - Nasty Habits
chapter 5 - Good Form
chapter 6 - Ariel
chapter 7 - Dark Hollow
chapter 9 - Save Henry
chapter 10 - The New Neverland
chapter 11 - Going Home
chapter 12 - New York City Serenade
chapter 13 - Witch Hunt
chapter 14 - The Tower
chapter 15 - Quiet Minds
chapter 16 - It's Not Easy Being Green
chapter 17 - The Jolly Roger
chapter 18 - Bleeding Through
chapter 19 - A Curious Thing
chapter 20 - Kansas
chapter 21 - Snow Drifts
chapter 22 - There's No Place Like Home

chapter 8 - Think Lovely Thoughts

389 18 18
Oleh heartofice97

From 2.14 "Manhattan", in flashback, Rumplestiltskin was speaking to the Young Seer, who was in her cage.

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time)."

Young Seer held out her hands. "Rumplestiltskin, scared of ending up just like his coward father."

From 1.19 "The Return", in flashback, Baelfire was sucked through the portal while Rumplestiltskin held Young Priscilla back.

From 2.14 "Manhattan", in flashback, the seer was laying on the ground, holding her hand toward Rumplestiltskin. "You and your daughters will be reunited with your son. Young children will lead you to him. The children will be your undoing."

From 3.07 "Dark Hollow", nearby Tink's place, Lisa, Freya and Jefferson were talking.

"I'm not giving up on hope that we can still save you from being stuck on this island, Jefferson," Lisa told him.

Jefferson knelt in front of her. "I'll pay the price to stay here if it means saving you, my daughter, niece and nephew."

"Freya, we're gonna find a way to bring Jefferson home, and we're gonna save Grace, Henry and Rose," Lisa told her.

From 3.07 "Dark Hollow", on the island, Wendy looked at Peter. "What do you need them to believe in?"

From 3.04 "Nasty Habits", in Pan's camp, the party and the dancing and the music continued on. Peter watched on with a smug smirk.

Peter: (voice over from 3.07 Dark Hollow) "Me."

From 3.07 "Dark Hollow", on the island, Peter led Henry, Rose and Grace to the skull rock. "Inside is where our salvation awaits. Are you up to the task?"

Henry, Rose and Grace exchanged a look, nervous.

From 3.07 "Dark Hollow", in Pan's camp, Peter looked at Gold and Neal, glancing at the ground where Henry, Rose and Grace were unconscious by a sleeping spell. "This would be a real family reunion if you brought Priscilla and Jefferson, newly found out Alcina."

ღღ

Flashback

Enchanted Forest

Day - Tavern

Young Rumplestiltskin was standing behind his father Malcolm.

Malcolm was playing a game with a group of other men. "Follow the lady, gents. A shilling returns two." The man pointed out a card. Malcolm flipped it over to reveal it wasn't the right card. Men laughed. "Don't feel too bad. You're not the only one who's been spurned by the lady tonight. She's been quite shy all evening."

The man grabbed Malcolm's arm to reveal the card in his sleeve. "You tricked me."

"How'd she get in there?" Malcolm asked.

The man punched Malcolm in the face, pushing him against the wall, raising his fist to punch him again.

Young Rumplestiltskin begged him to stop. "Please, don't hurt him. He's my father."

The man scoffed. "You'd be better off without him."

The man punched Malcolm again, pushing him down, taking his money, walking away.

Young Rumplestiltskin knelt next to his father worriedly. "Are you okay?"

Malcolm chuckled. "The cost of the game. He didn't even leave me a shilling for a pint. How rude."

Young Rumplestiltskin helped Malcolm up. "He took all of our money."

Malcolm nodded. "Yes, but I'll figure something out. I always do, Rumple."

Malcolm walked away. Young Rumplestiltskin looked down sadly.

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ

Now

Day One

Neverland

Night - Island

Peter laid Wendy on a makeshift bed outside, putting the blankets over her, acting like he cared because Henry, Rose and Grace were standing right behind him.

"How is she?" Henry asked.

Peter sighed. "I fear she's getting worse, Henry."

"But if we save magic..." Rose trailed off, worried, uncertain. "She'll live?"

Peter looked up at her, nodding. "Yes, but more than that, Rose. If you save magic, you'll save us all, but to do it, you have to truly believe."

"We do," Grace told him.

Peter smiled, standing. "Good, Grace, because we don't have much time. Follow me." He led the three kids toward the lost boys. "My brothers! Tonight, the dream of Neverland will awaken from its slumber. Tonight, the heart of the Truest Believer, the soul of the Enchantress, and the body of the Illusionist shall fulfill their destiny, and with it, our destiny. Tonight, Henry, Rose and Grace save magic!"

The lost boys all cheered. Peter smirked smugly, looking around.

Jungle

Regina and Gold were walking along.

"You know, despite our differences, I can always count on you to get things done, unlike most of the others," Regina told him. "Freya, Jefferson, Saphira, Tori, Mathias and Alcina are known to do whatever it takes for their families, and this time is no exception, but the others, they're just a liability, besides Lisa of course, since she herself physically can't do most of the things we do because it's for bad or selfish reasons, but if someone would to have her wand, they could make her do anything; it's not her fault she can't do the things we do, since she was born as the Light Bringer."

"Where are they?" Gold asked.

"Oh, well, Pan told them Neal was alive, and of course, they took the bait," Regina explained. "Such a waste." She realized she was talking to his father. "Oh, I'm so sorry."

Gold shook his head. "No, no, don't be; he is alive."

Regina looked at him in surprise. "What?"

"Pan wasn't lying," Gold answered. "My son is here on the island, I've seen him."

"You saw him and you--you just parted ways, and you didn't come to tell Freya and Alcina, your daughters, that their brother was alive?" Regina asked. "Jefferson's brother in law, Grace's uncle? You realize that Neal, Tori, Saphira and Mathias might have a way off the island?"

"Let's worry about the travel plans after we get Henry, Rose and Grace," Gold told her.

"There's something you're not telling me," Regina realized. "What happened when you saw him?"

Gold sighed in annoyance. "Look, all you have to know is, the next time I see him will be when I'm putting Henry and Rose into his arms, and putting Grace into Priscilla and Jefferson's, when my family is reunited."

Flashback

Enchanted Forest

Day - Cottage

Malcolm knocked on the door.

"Where are we?" Young Rumplestiltskin asked.

The door opened to reveal two women, who let Young Rumple and Malcolm inside.

"These nice ladies are going to look after you for a little while," Malcolm told him.

"You must be the boy," Woman 1 told him.

"Rumplestiltskin?" Woman 2 asked.

Young Rumplestiltskin nodded.

"Do you know how to spin?" Woman 1 asked.

"We can teach you," Woman 2 told him.

Young Rumplestiltskin turned to Malcolm. "I--I don't want to stay here. Please, I--I'll be good."

"This will give me time to get a real job, so we can be together," Malcolm told him.

"We can be together right now," Young Rumplestiltskin told him, embracing his father. "Papa, please, don't leave me here."

Malcolm sighed. "Don't be scared now." He took out the straw doll. "Hey, I got you a present, a friend, someone to be at your side when I'm away. It will be with you when I cannot."

"It will?" Young Rumplestiltskin asked.

Malcolm nodded. "Give it a name. Names always make things better. They make them real, trust me. It will protect you, and I'll be back before you know it, I promise."

Malcolm nodded to the two women, patting Young Rumple on the head, leaving the cottage. Young Rumple still looked upset.

Now

Neverland

Night - Island

Tink was leading the others along.

"I'm gonna ask Tink how close we are to Pan's compound," David told them. "I don't wanna be surprised by any lost boys on patrol."

Snow nodded. "Good idea."

Alcina and Tori were walking with Freya.

"Looks like your hope's renewed for saving Jefferson," Tori told her. "You know we won't leave him here, Freya. We will find a way."

Freya nodded.

Alcina noticed Lisa walking on the other side of her, taking Lisa and Freya both by the hands. "Hey. We'll save Jefferson, too. And Henry, Rose and Grace. I promise."

Lisa and Freya managed small smiles.

"You guys really think you can save Jefferson?" Emma asked. "I mean, the thought of him staying here, Freya, it kills me, too. But what if there's nothing we can do? If Jefferson leaves the island, he'll die."

"Emma..." Ella trailed off, giving her a look. "You might be in the habit of giving up. But they're not. And I don't blame them for not giving up."

"Family means being together," Lisa told them. "All of us."

"But there's no other way," Emma told them.

Saphira shrugged. "Maybe this is just Lisa rubbing off on me. But I don't believe that. There's always a way."

Lisa smiled slightly. Everyone stopped walking when they heard someone approaching. Freya, Lisa, Saphira, Mathias and Alcina prepared to use magic, forming it in their hands. Tori held a sword in her hand, but she prepared to use her Siren voice if she had to. Neal, Emma, Ella, Snow, David, Jefferson and Killian raised their weapons in defense. Regina and Gold walked out of the bushes toward them, seeing them like this.

"Well, if this is your version of a rescue party, we got here just in time," Regina told them.

Everyone sighed in relief.

"Where the hell have you two been?" Jefferson asked.

"It's a good thing you're here," Mathias told them. "Now we actually have a chance. Did you get it?"

Gold nodded, showing them Pandora's box.

"Pandora's box," Freya stated. "It could trap Pan for eternity simply by opening the lid."

Neal whispered to Freya and Alcina. "You didn't tell me Papa was with her."

"We didn't know," Freya told him.

Tink was confused, surprised. "Wait, you're Priscilla's brother? And Alcina is your also sister? Jefferson's your brother in law? Your father is the Dark One?"

"Yeah, and he's not getting anywhere near Henry, Rose and Grace," Neal answered.

"Bae..." Gold trailed off worriedly.

"Why?" Snow asked. "What are you talking about?"

"There's a prophecy that says that Lisa, Henry, Rose and Grace will be his undoing," Neal explained. "He didn't come here to protect them. He came here to kill them."

Lisa looked at Gold in confusion. Neal pulled Lisa away from Gold, behind him, Freya and Jefferson, who were just as confused.

Regina looked at Gold. "That's why you didn't want to find Jefferson, Neal, Freya and Alcina before you got Henry, Rose and Grace back, because you knew they'd stop you from killing them and Lisa."

"Everything I did was to protect Grace, Rose and Henry, to rescue them from Pan," Gold told them.

David pointed his sword at Gold. "It all makes sense. You wanted to leave us all before we even made shore, but Freya, Jefferson and Lisa followed you. Then they lost you, so they came back to us. You wanted to get to Henry, Rose and Grace first..."

Snow aimed her bow and arrow at Gold, while Killian, Tori, Jefferson, David, Emma and Ella pointed their swords at him.

"To be on his own," Ella told them.

"So no one could stop you," Killian told him.

"So you could kill Henry, Rose and Grace," Jefferson told him. "Did you even get Pandora's box to trap Pan? Maybe you got it to trap Lisa instead. She's part of the prophecy of your undoing."

"It's not gonna happen," Freya told him. "Not unless you go through all of us first."

ღღ

Flashback

Enchanted Forest

Day - Cottage

The two women were teaching Young Rumple how to spin.

"Someone so young..." Woman 1 trailed off.

"In such a short time," Woman 2 told her.

Woman 1 tilted her head. "Look at him. He could spin for..."

"For kings and queens one day," Woman 2 finished.

"I didn't think I had any talent," Young Rumplestiltskin admitted.

Woman 1 laughed. "More than talent, a gift. You could apprentice with anyone in the land."

Young Rumplestiltskin continued to spin. "If I can make money, then my father and I can be together."

Woman 1 sighed, walking closer. "Rumple, even with your talent, too many people know your father is a cheat."

Woman 2 stepped closer. "And a coward. If you are to have a happy life, you must go somewhere where your father's name cannot follow you."

"You mean... alone?" Young Rumplestiltskin asked.

Woman 1 took out a magic bean to show him. "This bean can open a portal, take you far away from this land."

"Even this realm," Woman 2 agreed. "You could start a new life, but it cannot be with your father."

Young Rumplestiltskin frowned. "But he's coming back for me as soon as he gets a job."

Woman 1 shook her head in regret. "The truth is, he's at the pub. He doesn't want a job."

"Or real responsibility," Woman 2 agreed. "Family can be a strength, but it can also be a burden."

"And your father will always be your burden, Rumplestiltskin," Woman 1 told him.

Young Rumplestiltskin took the magic bean.

Now

Neverland

Night - Island

Gold looked at everyone. "You're making a mistake; I don't care if the children are destined to be my undoing, I won't hurt them."

"Because that sounds just like you," Tori told him sarcastically.

"Without me, you will fail," Gold told them. "I'm the most powerful amongst us."

"That's why we can't trust you," Mathias told him.

"If I could give you my dagger, I would, but I can't," Gold told them.

Freya pointed at the box in his hands. "But you can give me Pandora's box. So that you can't use it on Lisa."

"You've hurt your entire family before, even us," Jefferson reminded him. "If you really wanna prove you're trying to help, then give us the box. We don't have to trust you if we could stop you."

Gold sighed, nodding in agreement, slowly handing the box to Lisa. Lisa took it.

"Look at me," Alcina told him. "You so much as lift a finger to perform magic? You're gonna spend an eternity in this box."

Saphira sighed. "Let's go."

Everyone started to walk away.

Gold stood in the way of Neal, Alcina, Freya, Jefferson and Lisa to talk to his family alone. "Look, you may think you know who you're up against, but you don't."

"Then tell us," Lisa told him. "What really happened between you two?"

Gold sighed. "Peter Pan destroyed my father."

Flashback

Enchanted Forest

Day - Pub

Malcolm was drunk and gambling, playing follow the lady.

Young Rumplestiltskin approached him. "They were right. You're here."

"Hey, laddie," Malcolm told him. "My dogs were barking after hitting the cobblestones all morning looking for work, then these fellas told me that they never played 'find the lady'." Young Rumple walked away. Malcolm followed him. "Rumple, come on. Rumple!"

Outside

Malcolm ran up to Young Rumple, taking him by the arm.

Young Rumple pulled his arm away. "You said you were finding a job."

"No one in this town would hire me," Malcolm told him.

"Because no one trusts you," Young Rumplestiltskin told him.

"But you do, don't you, son?" Malcolm asked.

Young Rumplestiltskin sighed. "I want to. What if there was someplace we could start over? Somewhere where no one knew you?"

"How?" Malcolm asked.

Young Rumplestiltskin took out the magic bean to show him. "With this."

"Where'd you get that?" Malcolm asked, trying to take the bean. "Do you know how much money a bean like that would fetch?"

Young Rumplestiltskin pulled it out of his reach. "No, it's mine. I won't let you gamble it away."

"Rumple, you don't understand," Malcolm told him.

"I understand this bean can take us someplace, where no one knows us, where we can be a family," Young Rumplestiltskin told him.

"A real fresh start?" Malcolm asked.

"Yes," Young Rumplestiltskin answered. "I trust you."

Malcolm smiled. "Then where should we go?"

"There must be someplace special to you," Young Rumplestiltskin told him.

Malcolm considered this. "Think, think, think, think, think, think, think. Think lovely thoughts. That's it."

"What?" Young Rumplestiltskin asked.

"When I was a boy, my father sold me to a blacksmith," Malcolm explained. "All day in front of hot coals, the sweat and the grime, but every night I would say to myself, 'think lovely thoughts', and in my sleep, I would travel to the most wonderful place."

"What was it called?" Young Rumplestiltskin asked.

"Neverland," Malcolm answered.

Young Rumplestiltskin smiled. "Then that's where we should go."

Malcolm took the bean, tossing it to the ground, opening up the portal. "I don't even know if this place is real."

With a giggle, Malcolm took Young Rumple by the hand, and they both jumped into the portal.

ღღ

Now

Neverland

Night - Island

The entire group was walking along.

Ella walked up to Killian. "We need to talk."

Killian sighed. "I've found when a woman says that, I'm rarely in for a pleasant conversation."

"There has to be a way for Jefferson to leave the island," Snow told them.

"Well, there isn't," Mathias told them.

Snow looked at Killian. "David, Mathias and Jefferson told us about your brother, what happened. I know it can't be easy to talk about. But..."

"Well, then let's not, shall we?" Killian asked.

"The water that cured Jefferson from dreamshade has connected him to the island," Saphira told them. "If he leaves, the connection is broken. The poison will kill him."

"Yeah, and what about the madness sharing?" Freya asked. "You know, where if we were separated, we would both lose control to madness even if we learned how to control it?" Tori and Gold looked at her in surprise for the way she said it. Freya gave them a look. "Jefferson and I've been separated how many times, and you two and Belle thought we wouldn't figure it out by now?"

"I was hoping you and Jefferson would have," Tori answered. "I would have told you about it myself when you were kids. But Rumple threatened me and Belle. That was before they fell in love."

"What if we take some of the water with us?" Emma asked. "That way, Jefferson stays connected."

Ella nodded in agreement. "He can stay alive in Storybrooke."

"For how long?" Killian asked. "Once the water runs out, the dreamshade will take his life."

"Unless there was another cure," Gold told them. Everyone looked at him. "You suddenly interested in what I have to say? Thought I wasn't to be trusted."

"You're not," Mathias told him. "But we'll have to take our chances with this one."

Gold looked at Killian. "Well, if you remember, I, too, was poisoned with dreamshade by a cowardly pirate, and yet..."

Killian smirked sarcastically.

Alcina rolled her eyes. "Yes. And we know how you cured yourself. Talking me into using a candle that took my mother's life in exchange for saving yours."

"Jefferson is not that selfish," Lisa told him.

"No, he's not," David agreed. "He's noble."

"The point is, after my near-death experience, I discovered much about the poison, and I believe I could create an elixir back in my shop," Gold told them.

"What's your price?" Mathias asked.

"This is quite the favor," Killian told him. "You, being you, would expect one of equal weight in return."

Neal gave Gold a look, walking closer. "No. When we get back to Storybrooke, you're gonna save Jefferson because it's the right thing to do. Because he is Freya's husband, your son in law, my and Ally's brother in law, the father to Grace, your granddaughter, my niece, not to mention uncle in law to Henry and Rose, my children, your grandchildren, and you know that if you let Jefferson die like this or leave him here to the point that Jefferson and Cilla will both go mad, you would lose everything."

"So are you gonna do it?" Emma asked. "If for nothing else, your family?"

"Jefferson is your son-in-law," Ella pointed out. "Are you really gonna let him die? Are you gonna leave him here and make him and Freya go insane?"

"If you want to prove yourself to us?" Snow asked. "This is your chance. Take it."

"No deals," Saphira told him. "No favors. Understand?"

Gold sighed, nodding.

"We'll take that as a yes," Tori told him. "Good choice."

"Good choice indeed," Mathias agreed. "Someone should go tell Jefferson."

Everyone looked at Lisa and Freya. Lisa and Freya nodded, walking away to do just that. Regina, Jefferson and Tink walked toward them, causing Lisa and Freya to stop.

"We're here," Jefferson explained. "Pan's perimeter."

David nodded. "It's time. Tink will sneak us in the back. Like we planned."

"Grab Henry, Rose and Grace," Lisa told them. "In and out. Simple."

"We good with Pan patrol?" Jefferson asked.

Neal nodded. "Locked and loaded."

Gold took Killian's sword. "You mind if I borrow this? You said no magic, and I agreed, but I'm not walking in there with nothing but my good looks."

"Now I, on the other hand..." Killian trailed off.

Tori tossed her sword to Killian. "Here. In case your good looks fail you."

Killian chuckled. "Thanks, Tori."

"What about you?" Emma asked.

"Tori's a Siren, Emma," Mathias reminded her. "Pretty sure she can manage. Even without a sword."

Jefferson sighed heavily. "Let's get Grace, Rose and Henry."

They snuck up to Pan's camp, watching the lost boys.

"Can I at least use magic on these boys?" Gold asked.

"No," Neal answered.

"Ally and I'll do it," Freya told them.

Gold looked at Alcina and Freya. "You remember the spell?"

Alcina and Freya gave their father a look as if to say 'please', waving their hands, casting the sleeping spell that made all the lost boys in camp fall unconscious. Everyone walked into camp, but realized Peter, Henry, Grace and Rose weren't there.

"Where's Pan?" Lisa asked.

"I don't know," Snow told them.

Lisa called out worriedly. "Henry? Rose? Grace?"

"They've gotta be somewhere," Jefferson told them.

"Where?" Saphira asked.

They heard Wendy's voice. "Help!" They followed the sound of her voice to find Wendy in her wooden cage. "Adults?"

"I'm Mathias," Mathias told her. "This is Tori, Saphira. Freya, Jefferson, Lisa. Emma, Ella, Snow, David. Alcina, Regina. Killian, Gold and Neal."

"We're looking for three kids," Emma told her.

Neal was stunned to see her. "Wendy?"

"Do I know you?" Wendy asked.

"It's Baelfire," Neal explained.

"You two know each other?" Snow asked.

Wendy gasped in shock. "Bae!"

"Yeah," Saphira answered. "Apparently they do."

"Can it really be you?" Wendy asked. Lisa used magic to open the cage, letting Wendy out, who immediately embraced Neal. "I thought I'd never see you again."

"What are you, uh, what are you doing here?" Neal asked.

"Well, I--I came back to save you," Wendy answered.

"You did that for me?" Neal asked.

Wendy nodded. "Well, I couldn't bear for you to be without a family, not after you told us that your mother was dead and your father abandoned you and held back your sister from helping you."

"Told her the whole family story, huh?" Freya asked. "Or everything that you knew back then, anyway."

Wendy seemed to realize. "This is Priscilla?"

"Yeah, that's Cilla," Neal answered. "And that's our half-sister, Alcina."

Alcina waved, chuckling lightly. "Hi."

Wendy frowned in confusion. "You didn't tell me you had a half-sister."

Alcina shrugged. "We all found out recently."

"Believe me," Jefferson told her. "Our family tree is complicated. Way more than it needs to be."

Everyone chuckled in agreement.

Flashback

Neverland

Day - Island

Young Rumple and Malcolm fell out of the portal onto the beach of Neverland's island, standing, laughing in awe.

Malcolm smiled. "We actually did it. We made it! It's just as I remember in my dreams. Hasn't changed at all."

"It's beautiful," Young Rumplestiltskin told him.

"No, it's more than that," Malcolm told him. "Neverland is special. You can do anything here. Just think it, and it can happen. What would you like to eat? Go on, just think it." Young Rumplestiltskin held out his hand, thinking really hard, and a piece of cake appeared in his hand. They both laughed. "You can eat cake all day and not get a stomachache, or swing on a vine through a waterfall, but best of all, you can fly."

"Flying is impossible," Young Rumplestiltskin told him.

Malcolm shook his head. "Neverland is where the impossible is possible, if you believe it. Here, I'll show you." He tried to jump up and fly. "Hoo-whoo! Whoo!" He jumped off a rock, falling to the ground face first, confused, getting up. "Uh, I don't understand. I could always fly when I visited as a boy."

"Maybe you can't fly because you're not a boy anymore," Young Rumplestiltskin told him.

Malcolm remembered. "How could I have forgotten? Of course, pixie dust. Even as a boy, you need pixie dust if you wanted to fly."

"Where do we get some?" Young Rumplestiltskin asked.

Malcolm smiled. "Oh, I'll show you." He picked Young Rumple up, spinning him around on his shoulders, causing them both to laugh, as he put Young Rumple down and led him off. "Come on, yeah."

A shadow was following them.

Now

Neverland

Night - Pan's Camp

Everyone was talking to Wendy.

Neal knelt in front of her. "Hey, Wendy, since you've been here, have you seen my son, daughter and niece? Their names are Henry, Rose and Grace."

"You have children and a niece?" Wendy asked.

"Yeah, he does," Tori answered. "Grace is Priscilla and Jefferson's daughter. Pan needs Henry's heart, Rose's soul, and Grace's body. Has he said anything about the Truest Believer, Enchantress and Illusionist?"

Wendy shook her head. "No, I'm sorry, he never mentioned anything."

"She's lying," Emma told them. "Where are they?"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, Emma," David told her. "Take a step back. Scaring her isn't gonna make her wanna help."

"She knows where Henry, Rose and Grace are," Emma told them.

Ella looked at Wendy. "Is that true?"

"You don't understand," Wendy told them desperately.

"You're helping Pan?" Snow asked.

"He's keeping John and Michael alive, only if I do as he says," Wendy explained.

Saphira sighed. "Trust me. Whatever he's promised? He will go back on his word."

"And why should I trust you?" Wendy asked.

"Because your brothers did," Regina answered. "They trusted a woman named Belle."

"Tori's sister," Ella explained. "Saphira's aunt. Mathias's sister in law."

"And Gold's girlfriend," Snow added.

Regina nodded in agreement. "They helped her get this box so we can defeat Pan."

"They're okay?" Wendy asked.

"For now," Alcina answered. "And only if we succeed."

Wendy sighed in relief.

"Wendy..." Lisa trailed off. "We will save John and Michael. I swear."

"But right now?" Jefferson asked. "We really need your help."

"Please," Freya told her.

Wendy hesitantly nodded. "Pan told Henry, Rose and Grace that he needs Henry's heart, Rose's soul, and Grace's body to save magic, but it's a lie. He needs it to save himself."

"What do you mean?" Killian asked.

"Pan's dying," Wendy answered. "He needs the heart of the Truest Believer, the soul of the Enchantress and the body of the Illusionist to absorb all the magic in Neverland, and once he does he will be immortal, all powerful."

"And what happens to Henry?" David asked. "Rose? Grace?"

"Well, it's a trade," Wendy explained. "Pan wants to put Henry's heart into his own chest, and possess the body of Grace to take her powerful, chaotic magic, and he will take Rose's soul by taking her shadow from her."

Freya sighed worriedly in denial. "Some legends say that if you take a person's shadow, you take their soul."

"So if Pan gets Rose's shadow..." Emma trailed off worriedly. "He gets her soul?"

"So Henry would die with his heart inside Pan," David told them. "Rose could die if Pan steals her shadow like the way Greg died. And Grace would be possessed by Pan."

Everyone was worried, horrified.

Skull Rock

Peter rowed a boat across the water to the skull rock, with Henry, Rose and Grace in the boat. They got off the boat.

Peter tied the boat to the rock. "Ah, it's been a long time since I stepped foot on this shore."

Peter used a stick to draw a line into the sand.

"What's that?" Henry asked.

Peter waved a hand to cast a spell. "It's a protection spell."

"Really?" Grace asked.

Peter dropped the stick. "Now let's go. It's time."

ღღ

Pan's Camp

Everyone was talking to Wendy.

"How do we stop Pan?" Alcina asked.

"Pan took Henry, Rose and Grace to Skull Rock, but you haven't got much time," Wendy explained.

David looked at Snow. "Then Snow and I'll stay behind behind. Someone needs to be here to guard the lost boys when they wake up."

"You don't need to stay behind," Emma told them.

"David's right," Snow told them.

"Can I get to Skull Rock at least?" Jefferson asked.

"Yes," Killian answered. "It's still technically part of the island. Apart of Neverland."

"Good," Jefferson told them. "Because there's no way in hell I'm missing the chance to see Grace one last time."

"It won't be the last time, Jefferson," Freya told him. "Papa can cure you back in Storybrooke. We just need to bring some of the water with us."

Jefferson sighed heavily in relief, walking toward Freya and Lisa, who both hugged him.

"We told you," Lisa told him. "We wouldn't give up."

Jefferson looked at Gold. "Thank you."

"Well, apparently..." Saphira trailed off, sighing. "That's all the thanks he needs these days."

"It should be all the thanks he needs," Tori told them. "Since this is his son-in-law he's trying to save."

"Snow and David will take care of things here," Killian told them. "Tink and I will go to Deadman's Peak to get the water for Jefferson. Meet you back at the Jolly Roger when you find Grace, Henry and Rose."

"Promise me if we don't make it out together, you'll get them home," Snow told them. "Promise."

David nodded in agreement. "Promise."

Emma gave her family a look. "David. Mary Margaret. Ella. We're all going back home. Together."

"Emma's right," Ella agreed.

Everyone nodded in relief, sighing heavily.

"Come on," Mathias told them. "Let's do this."

"Get this done," Alcina agreed. "Then we're all going home."

Flashback

Neverland

Day - Island

Malcolm and Young Rumple were making their way through.

"I'm tired," Young Rumplestiltskin told him.

"We're almost there," Malcolm assured. "We can rest all we want after we get the pixie dust, do whatever your heart desires. Just wait, you'll see."

"What does it look like?" Young Rumplestiltskin asked.

"Oh, it's just like dust," Malcolm answered. "You never know the power it contains just by looking at it, but when you believe in its power, it glows with magic and becomes something very special indeed. We're here."

Young Rumplestiltskin looked around. "All I see are trees."

"That's because it's made in the flowers that grow on the highest of the branches," Malcolm explained. "Where they're closest to the stars. The flowers bloom at night, soak in the starlight. That's how the pixie dust gets its magic." He led Young Rumple toward the trees. "I haven't felt this excited in years, since I was a boy about to climb one of those trees in my dreams." He noticed his son had stopped walking. "Come on, Rumple, it'll be fun. Hey, you wanna fly, you can't be afraid of heights."

"But I don't want to fly, you do," Young Rumplestiltskin told him.

Malcolm nodded. "But you will, son, once you see how it feels. The wind whipping in our hair, the world below you, like you've not got a care in the world. You're all alone, you're free." He knelt down, holding out his hands. "Come on, I'll give you a boost."

"But what if I fall?" Young Rumplestiltskin asked.

Malcolm stood. "I promise you won't, boy."

"Don't make me, Papa, please," Young Rumplestiltskin told him. "I'm scared."

Malcolm sighed, walking closer to put his hands on either side of his head. "I'm sorry, Rumple, I just get excited. Why don't you wait here, and I'll go get the pixie dust for the both of us, hmm?"

"You promise not to be long?" Young Rumpelstiltskin asked.

Malcolm giggled. "Aye, I'll be as quick as a whip, back before you know it, and then you'll see how wonderful Neverland can really be." He climbed a tree up to the top to get to the flowers, reaching inside, pulling out the dust, letting it sprinkle on him. "I want to fly." The shadow flew around, growling. "Hello? Is someone there?" The shadow appeared before him. "Who are you?"

"I am the sole inhabitant of Neverland," the shadow answered.

"Then can you tell me what's wrong?" Malcolm asked. "Why can't I fly?"

"You have to believe," the shadow answered.

"I'm trying, but it doesn't work," Malcolm told him.

"Because you don't belong," the shadow answered.

Young Rumplestiltskin was sitting at the base of the tree when something fell down next to him, looking up and around. "Papa? Papa? Papa!"

Now

Neverland

Night - Skull Rock

Regina, Alcina, Freya, Jefferson, Lisa, Emma, Ella, Neal and Gold arrived, stepping onto Skull Rock.

"These are the Henry, Rose and Grace's shoes," Emma told them. "Wendy was right. They're here."

Alcina tried to walk up the stairs, but was pushed back by the barrier spell, landing hard on the ground.

Neal, Freya and Regina instantly walked closer. "Alcina? Ally."

"Are you okay?" Regina asked.

Alcina groaned in pain. "I think so."

Freya and Regina took either of Alcina's arms to help her up.

"What was that?" Neal asked.

"Pan cast a protection spell," Regina answered.

"There has to be a way to break it," Saphira told them, holding out her hand in front of her to watch a fire ball forming in her hand, throwing it at the boundary spell, but it ricocheted, making everyone duck worriedly.

"Careful with that, Saphira," Tori told her.

"Try all you want, but Pan's magic is too powerful," Mathias told them. "Because he's channeling all of the magic in Neverland."

Gold walked through the protection spell, much to the surprise of the others.

"What..." Regina trailed off.

"How did you do that?" Ella asked.

Freya looked over the boundary spell. "The spell is designed to keep anyone who casts a shadow from entering."

"And Gold doesn't have one," Jefferson told them.

Neal looked at him in shock. "You were telling the truth about ripping your shadow off."

Saphira nodded. "And Pan knows it."

"That's why he cast the spell he did," Tori told them. "It's not about keeping us out."

"It's about drawing Gold in," Alcina finished.

"He knows he won't give up the chance to finish what he came here to do," Regina told them.

Lisa was stunned. "You really did come here to save Henry, Rose and Grace. And you weren't gonna hurt me."

Gold nodded. "I gave you my trust with that box, Lisa, and now I need you to give it back."

Lisa took out the box.

Ella took the box before Gold did. "Hey." She walked toward Gold, holding the box up. "You better come through, Gold."

"Yes," Regina agreed. "Or I'll make whatever Pan has planned for you look like child's play."

"Please, Rumple," Jefferson told him. "Understand?"

Gold chuckled, taking the box from Ella. "Well, a simple 'good luck' would've sufficed."

Gold walked up the stairs, looking around, worried.

ღღ

Alcina was pacing. "So what are we supposed to do now?"

"What about the spell our father used to rip off his shadow?" Neal asked.

"You think if we knew how to do that, we wouldn't have done it already?" Saphira asked.

Mathias looked up in realization. "The moon."

"The moon?" Emma repeated.

"The moon is what causes our shadows," Mathias told them. "Right?"

"Right," Tori agreed. "So what if there was a way to block it out? Using your magic?"

"What?" Lisa asked. "You mean like an eclipse?"

"Is that even possible?" Ella asked.

"Maybe," Freya answered.

"So?" Jefferson asked.

"I'll need help," Freya answered.

"With magic?" Emma asked.

Alcina nodded. "It would require a lot."

Saphira looked at Emma and Ella. "I guess we're about to find out how much those lessons we gave you paid off."

The most adept at magic, Freya raised her hands in example. "Follow my lead."

Neal, Jefferson and Tori backed away out of the way, watching worriedly. Ella, Emma, Regina, Alcina, Freya, Lisa, Saphira and Mathias raised their hands toward the moon outside visible in the eye of the Skull Rock, starting to magically make the eclipse happen.

Further inside Skull Rock, Peter led Henry, Rose and Grace along. "This is it, the place where you're going to save magic."

"Why does it have to be here?" Henry asked.

"Well, because this is the location from which Neverland's magic emanated," Peter answered.

"What's the hourglass for?" Rose asked.

Peter sighed. "Marks how much time we have left before Neverland's magic runs out."

"It's almost empty," Grace told him. Peter looked around worriedly, knowing that it really meant he didn't have much time left to live. "Is something wrong?"

Peter pretended to be unworried, leading them toward a place to sit down. "No, come with me. There's something I need to take care of before we get started, okay?"

Peter walked away. Gold made his way further inside, taking out his straw doll.

Flashback

Neverland

Day - Island

Young Rumplestiltskin was sitting at the base of the tree, crying.

Malcolm climbed down. "What's wrong, Rumple?"

Young Rumplestiltskin stood in relief to embrace his father. "Papa! I thought something terrible had happened to you."

Malcolm returned the embrace. "No, no, I'm fine, son. You don't have to worry about me."

They pulled away.

"Did you get pixie dust?" Young Rumplestiltskin asked.

"Yes, but when I tried using it, it didn't work," Malcolm answered.

"Why not?" Young Rumplestiltskin asked.

"I'm not a boy anymore," Malcolm answered. "You were right. Neverland is just for children. Adults don't belong here."

"Then we'll leave and go somewhere else," Young Rumplestiltskin told him. "All that matters is that we're together."

Malcolm shook his head. "I wish it was that easy, but we both know wherever I go, I'll go back to my old ways. I can never be the father you need me to be. I'm too weak."

"I don't understand," Young Rumplestiltskin admitted. "What are you trying to say?"

"That there is a way that I can stay here, a way that I can get the pixie dust to work so I can fly again, just like I was when I was a boy," Malcolm answered.

"How?" Young Rumplestiltskin asked.

Malcolm sighed heavily. "By letting go of the thing that is holding me back, you."

The shadow flew closer to grab Young Rumple.

Young Rumplestiltskin grabbed Malcolm's hand to keep from being dragged away. "Help! A monster!"

"It's not a monster, Rumple," Malcolm told him. "It's a friend. It's part of the island, and after I do what it told me, I let you go, it will become part of me, too."

"Don't let him take me!" Young Rumplestiltskin begged.

"I don't have a choice," Malcolm told him. "To stay here, I have to believe that I'm young again, and with here to remind me, I can't."

Young Rumplestiltskin cried in fear. "No, papa, please! Help me!"

"A child can't have a child, Rumple!" Malcolm told him. "I'm sorry, but it's true. Don't fight it. We both know that you're better off without me. I was never meant to be a father."

Malcolm let Young Rumplestiltskin go, as the straw doll fell to the ground at his feet.

Young Rumplestiltskin screamed. "No!"

The shadow held Young Rumple in the air, pointing at Malcolm, as green dust appeared around Malcolm, and the magic of the island turned him into a teenager again; Peter Pan. Young Rumple was shocked to see his father change from a grown man to a teenager, as the shadow dragged him away and took him back to their realm. Malcolm/Peter was crying as he watched the shadow take Young Rumple away.

Now

Neverland

Night - Skull Rock

Peter had his back turned toward Gold as he walked in, turning to face him, seeing Pandora's box in his hand. "Hello, laddie. Oh, I see you've come bearing gifts."

"Where are Grace, Rose and Henry?" Gold asked.

"Oh, you mean my great-grandchildren?" Peter asked. "You still haven't told the others who I really am?" He scoffed. "Not even your own children. Priscilla, Baelfire, Alcina. My grandchildren. Jefferson, my grandson in law, who I've recently tried to have killed. Why?"

"Because you're nothing but a coward to me," Gold told him.

"We both know if that were true, I'd already be in that box," Peter pointed out.

"You don't think I can do it?" Gold asked. "You let me inside just to, taunt me?"

Peter shook his head. "No, to see you again, to give you one last chance. Stay with me, let this go, let's start over."

"Do you think I want to be with you, that I could ever forgive you after you abandoned me?" Gold asked.

"I'm disappointed, Rumple," Peter told him. "After all these years, I thought you'd be more... understanding, considering you did the same thing to your son. You traded Baelfire for the power of a dagger, and I traded you for youth. Let's not mention all of the other horrible things you did to your family, like Priscilla, Jefferson, Grace, even Alcina, before and after you found out she was your daughter, and you've even tried to kill Henry, Rose and Grace, tried to come up with ways to get rid of Lisa, after finding out that they would be your undoing. We're a lot more alike than you care to admit."

Gold glared at him in rage. "We are nothing alike."

Peter scoffed. "Oh, of course we are, and it's nothing to be ashamed of. Neither one of us was cut out to be a father, my boy."

"I regretted leaving my son the moment I forced Priscilla to let him go, and we spent our lives trying to find him, to get him back, and I've regretted every horrible thing I've done to my family," Gold told him. "And what did you do? You forgot about me."

Peter raised his voice. "I never forgot about you! Why do you think I call myself 'Peter Pan'?"

"Don't think for a moment I believe it's because you care for me," Gold told him.

"But I do," Peter told him. "All you have to do is put down that box, and you'll see it's true. We can make the fresh start you always wanted, together, just as we planned."

"Oh, I'm gonna make a fresh start, just not with you," Gold told him, waving his hand over Pandora's box twice, alarmed that it wasn't working, but Peter chuckled. "I don't understand."

Peter took out the real Pandora's box. "'Cause you don't have it."

Gold was in shock. "You switched them."

Peter nodded. "Follow the lady. Still having trouble believing. In Neverland, all you have to do is think of something to have it. Even something fake." He chuckled. "But the real one... Well, let's see what it can do."

Gold shook his head worriedly. "No!"

Peter waved a hand over the box, releasing a red mist onto Gold. "I'm sorry, Rumple. You had your chance. The choice was yours."

Gold was sucked into the box, trapped inside. Peter sighed, looking to the side.

ღღ

Flashback

Enchanted Forest

Day - Cottage

Young Rumplestiltskin knocked on the door. The two women opened, seeing him outside, seeing how devastated he was, immediately pulling him inside into their arms to let him cry. Later inside, they were laying him down in bed for him to get some sleep.

"What happened to the bean?" Woman 1 asked.

"He used it," Young Rumplestiltskin answered. "He left me and he's never coming back."

"Oh, it's for the best, Rumple," Woman 2 told him.

"I'm alone now," Young Rumplestiltskin whispered.

"No, you have us," Woman 1 told him.

"And a wheel," Woman 2 added.

"You always have a home here," Woman 1 told him.

"Now get some rest and you'll feel better," Woman 2 told him.

"Later we'll spin, hmm?" Woman 1 asked. "Where's your doll?"

"I lost him," Young Rumplestiltskin answered.

"Oh, well, we'll make you another one," Woman 1 told him. "You can give it the same name."

Young Rumplestiltskin shook his head. "No. Peter Pan is gone forever."

Neverland

Day - Island

Peter picked up Young Rumple's doll, Peter Pan, looking up. With pixie dust, he started to fly through the skies, looking around, arriving to the Skull Rock, landing inside, looking at the hour glass and the shadow nearby. "What is this place? I don't remember seeing it from my dreams."

"That's because it didn't exist," the shadow explained. "It was created when you made the decision to stay here."

"A giant skull?" Peter asked. "It's glorious. What's the hourglass for?"

"It represents the magic fueling your youth, the magic allowing you to stay here, to stay young," the shadow answered.

"And what happens when it runs out?" Peter asked.

"Your youth with be taken and you will die," the shadow answered.

Peter frowned in confusion. "But I thought I was going to stay young forever."

The shadow shook his head. "Neverland is a place for children to visit in their dreams, not a place for them to live. You are the first to try to stay. And in doing so, you're breaking the rules."

"Any rule can be broken, especially here," Peter replied. "I made this place without even thinking about it. There has to be a way."

"Perhaps," the shadow agreed.

"Then I will find it," Peter told him. "I will find a way. I believe."

Now

Neverland

Night - Skull Rock

Henry, Rose and Grace were watching the hourglass.

Peter walked in. "Grace. Rose. Henry." They turned to face him. "It's time."

Rose was skeptical. "Time to save magic? To save Neverland?"

"What do we have to do?" Henry asked.

"Well, Henry, you're up first," Peter told him. "You must give me your heart, the heart of the Truest Believer. Then I'll need the soul of Rose, the Enchantress, and the body of Grace, the Illusionist."

"You mean we have to believe?" Henry asked.

Peter chuckled. "No, Henry, I mean you need to give me your heart, Rose needs to give me her soul, and Grace needs to give me her body."

"But what will happen to us?" Grace asked.

"You'll become the greatest of all heroes," Peter told them.

Grace gave him an unconvinced look. "You can tell us the truth."

"We know all magic comes with a price," Rose told him.

Grace nodded. "Saving it must come with a price, too."

"Grace, I would never lie to you, Henry or Rose," Peter told her. "I mean, you're right. There is a price. You have to stay here on the island with me. Neverland will become your new home. I know it's a huge sacrifice, but isn't it worth it?"

"Heroes have to make sacrifices all the time," Rose told him. "Our family taught us that."

"Then they'd be proud if they could see you now, because you're about to save them all," Peter told them. "Now are you ready?"

Henry nodded. "Yes."

Peter took Henry's hand, waving his hand over it to make it glow red. "Then let me help you."

Grace slowly shook her head. "I don't like this. I don't believe you."

Grace and Rose tried to stop Henry, but Peter held a hand toward them, using magic to stop them, and conjuring the anti-magic cuffs on their wrists so they couldn't use their magic.

"No, wait!" Rose told him.

Henry took out his heart. Ella, Emma, Tori, Saphira, Mathias, Regina, Alcina, Freya, Jefferson, Lisa and Neal ran in.

"Whatever Pan's telling you to do, don't do it," Neal told them.

"Dad?" Rose asked in shocked relief. "You're alive?"

"I am, Rose," Neal answered. "Henry, I need you to listen to me. Pan is lying to both of you and Grace."

"Oh, pleasure to see you, too, Baelfire, and Priscilla, Jefferson, Alcina and Lisa," Peter told him sarcastically. "And pleasure to see Tori, Saphira and Mathias face to face again. Not to mention Emma, Ella, Regina."

"Henry," Alcina told him. "Rose. Grace."

"You need to get away from him," Saphira told them. "Now. He's trying to hurt you."

Henry shook his head. "No. The heart of the Truest Believer. The soul of the Enchantress. The body of the Illusionist. It's what's gonna save magic. It's gonna save all of you."

Tori shook her head worriedly. "No. It's not."

"This was never about magic Henry," Regina told him. "You have to believe us. Please."

"The only person Pan's interested in saving?" Freya asked. "It's himself."

Grace looked at Peter. "That's true. Isn't it?"

Peter scoffed. "Of course it isn't."

Emma glared at Peter. "Yes. It is. Pan can't live without you dying."

"Henry, if you give him your heart, it's gonna kill you," Ella told him. "He'll rip out Rose's shadow to steal her soul and kill her like he killed Greg. And then he'll possess Grace to have all of that power for himself."

Peter shook his head. "They're trying to stem your belief, but don't let them. Remember, every hero gets tested."

Henry looked at the heart in his hand, conflicted, clearly wanting to save magic, not knowing that giving his heart to Peter would have terrible consequences.

Lisa tried to step closer worriedly, but was held back by an invisible force that Peter had used to keep them all back. "Henry... I know what being a hero looks like. This isn't it."

Grace glared at Peter. "Why would they lie?"

"Because that's what adults do, Grace," Peter told her. "They got into Lisa's head to doubt herself, but don't let them get into yours, or Henry and Rose's."

"Grace..." Freya trailed off worriedly. "You have to believe us."

"Henry, Rose, please," Emma told them.

"Your family doesn't care about Neverland," Peter told them. "They know if you give your heart, body and soul to save it, then you'll have to stay. They're being selfish because they don't wanna lose you."

"Henry," Mathias told him. "Rose. Grace." They kept looking from Peter to the others. "You have to trust us."

"Trust?" Peter repeated. "I'm the only one who's ever been honest with you three. The only one who ever believed in you. This is your choice, not theirs. You have to choose now. We're running out of time."

Rose shook her head slowly, looking at Peter. "No. I don't believe you."

"We believe in you," Jefferson told them.

"Because we love you," Ella agreed.

Regina nodded. "More than anything."

"We all love you," Freya told them.

"I love you, too," Henry told them. "But I have to save magic."

Saphira, Tori and Mathias tried to take the barrier down but couldn't in time. "No, no, no, no!"

"I'm sorry," Henry told them.

"Don't," Alcina told them.

"No!" Rose told him.

"Don't do it," Grace told him. "Please."

When Henry shoved his heart into Peter's chest, the others screamed in worry and worry. "No!"

There was a blast of power that radiated out of Peter, knocking everyone but Lisa down, through the entirety of Neverland, to where Snow and David were keeping an eye on the sleeping lost boys, and to where Killian and Tink were getting the water from Deadman's Peak. Henry laid unconscious on the ground.

Lisa ran toward him. "Henry!"

Everyone else got up, following. Peter smirked smugly, turning to get what he needed from Rose and Grace, but Mathias, Saphira, Ella, Emma, Regina, Alcina, Freya and Lisa used magic to keep him back, while Rose and Grace couldn't because of the anti-magic cuffs on their wrists, leaving them mostly defenseless.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.3K 173 44
"you are my one you set my world on fire" - Derek Hale x Oc Oc x Oc - SEASONS 1-6 and MOVIE - season 1: completed season 2: completed season 3: in t...
1.7K 44 31
When Theo and her twin brother Nico awake in a metal box with close to no memories, surrounded by teenage boys, how will they survive? Remembering ra...
15.6K 511 24
Freya Gold (Priscilla) played by Nina Dobrev Ella Swan played by Candice Accola/King Lisa (Vasilisa) played by Katherine McNamara Rose Mills played b...
24.8K 713 33
"I can't keep lying to them, Stiles. They're my family." "If you tell them the truth, you're putting them in danger." *** season 2 *** full descripti...