Wanderers: A Warriors Fanfic

By 45twilight3

Snowflake's life is perfect. Well... almost perfect besides the fact that her brother, Firestar, is the leade... More

Wanderers: A Warriors Fanfic
Table of Contents
Allegiances
Into The Basement
Fire and Snow
Jungle of Secrets
Rising Blizzard
A Hazardous Path
The Lightest Hour
A chapter that isn't a chapter
Allegiances
Prologue
Midday
Moonset
Dusk
Starless
Daylight
Prologue
Abandoned

Another Chapter That Isn't A Chapter

381 16 2
By 45twilight3

Sorry for the lack of updates guys, I've just been busy. And lazy.

I don't think I'm going to put an Allegiance in this one section because of how weird the time lines are. Rosepaw's kits are actually the same age as Lionblaze, where as Silversnow's kits aren't born until after Lionblaze is a mentor. 

Sunheart and Midnight.... I have no idea how they fit into the time line. I think they accidentally wandered into the TARDIS and skipped ahead by about two years. 

So... Anywho, I'll try to get back to posting more frequently, but I make no promises. (recently discovered Doctor Who and Supernatural so I have a lot to catch up on)

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, critiques, criticisms, rants, suggestions, or praises feel free to leave a comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 561 21
This is the story of a Clan called MapleClan. MapleClan is not like any of the other Clans in the forest - they do not treat she-cats the way that th...
583 37 18
⠀⠀⠀Quailsong has everything she needs: a perfect family, two best friends, and a loving, strong Clan. Life is perfect in her eyes and she has strong...
259 29 14
This story is about a she-cat called Bubblebreeze from the clan Darkclan. Follow her life as a warrior through death, fights, romance and grief. Bubb...
194 14 16
Based of Erin Hunter's alluring world of Warrior Cats, this sets in the future 200 years after Firestar defeated Tigerstar in the battle against the...