RWBY Blake x Male Reader Volu...

Door SkaldicDrengr

This is my first story so don't obliterate me with hate comments. I'm gonna try to make each chapter follow a... Meer

RWBY Blake x Male Reader Volume 1: Chapter 1
RWBY Blake x Male Reader Volume 1: Chapter 2
RWBY Blake x Male Reader Volume 1: Chapter 3
RWBY Blake x Male Reader Volume 1: Chapter 4
RWBY Blake x Male Reader Volume 1: Chapter 5
RWBY Blake x Male Reader Volume 1: Chapter 6
RWBY Blake x Male Reader Volume 1: Chapter 7
RWBY Blake x Male Reader Volume 1: Chapter 8
RWBY Blake x Male Reader Volume 1: Chapter 9
RWBY Blake x Male Reader Volume 1: Chapter 10
RWBY Blake x Male Reader Volume 1: Chapter 11
RWBY Blake x Male Reader Volume 1: Chapter 12
RWBY Blake x Male Reader Volume 1: Chapter 13
RWBY Blake x Male Reader Volume 1: Chapter 15
RWBY Blake x Male Reader Volume 1: Chapter 16 FINALE
BONUS: Character Bio

RWBY Blake x Male Reader Volume 1: Chapter 14

8.7K 112 321
Door SkaldicDrengr

Mom: Are you seriously asleep at a field trip?

You turned around and saw your mother sarcastically shaking her head with a smirk on her face. You put a big smile on your face and nervously laughed.

You: I, uh...

She laughed and walked towards you.

Mom: Good to see you, f/n.

You: Yeah yeah.

You hugged your mom tightly.

You: I miss you.

Mom: I know. But your training to become a Huntsman. You have to make some little sacrifices here and there.

You chuckled.

You: You mean how you made a sacrifice when you started dancing on the cafeteria tables when you were at Beacon because you was drunk.

Mom: Not this again.

You: I still can't believe you did that! Your friends even got it on video! Then Professor Goodwitch had to chase you around the cafeteria!

You fell on the ground laughing. Your mom looked embarrassed, but then she started smirking.

Mom: At least Bella isn't the adopted child!

You stopped laughing and slowly stood up.

You: W-what?

Mom: I didn't wanna tell you till later on in your life.

You: Are you serious?!

Mom: Nope!

She sticks her tongue out at you and you punch her arm in frustration.

You: That was mean!

She ruffled your hair.

Mom: Well it's time for me to go.

You: Awwwww! Why?!

Mom: Because Bella is about to wake you-

Bella: F/n! Get up!

You jolted awake and saw Bella kneeling beside you while Lace and Emily were looking into the distance.

You: W-what's happening?

Then 3 members of team CRDL came running and screaming the word Ursa. One of them ran into Yang. Yang picked him up by his shirt collar.

Yang: What?! Where?!

Russell: Back there! It's got Cardin!

Pyrrha: Jaune!

Ruby: Yang, you and Blake go get Professor Goodwitch!

Pyrrha: You two go with them! There could be more!

You stood up.

You: I'll go with you! Bella you and the others go with Yang and the others!

You took out your hover board and turned it into a greatsword.

You: Lets go!

You, Pyrrha, and Ruby started running towards the roars of the Ursa. While you were running you heard Pyrrha whispering something.

Pyrrha: Please be okay! Please be okay!

You: Pyrrha, Jaune will be fine!

Pyrrha looked at you with determination.

Pyrrha: Right!

Once you arrived you saw Cardin on the ground with the Ursa right behind him.

Pyrrha: Oh no!

The Ursa pulled its hand back and tried to slash Cardin, but Jaune swooped in in the nick of time and blocked the giant claw with his shield.

You: Alright let's do this!

You took a blue dust crystal from your pocket and were about to stab it into your arm but Pyrrha stopped you.

Pyrrha: Wait!

You turned your attention to Jaune, who pushed the grimm's claw back and slashed it with his sword, causing it to stumble backwards. The Ursa tried to smash Jaune with its fist, but he rolled out of the way. The Ursa tried again to hit Jaune in the feet, but Jaune jumped into the air. The Ursa saw an opening and hit Jaune while he was in the air, sending him backwards towards Cardin. Jaune got up and rushed towards the grimm, but got knocked to the side again. He slowly got up.

You: Come on Jaune! Take it down!

The giant beast stood tall over Jaune. Jaune, with all of his stamina left, charged at the grimm. The Ursa raised its hand back getting ready to hit Jaune again whilst Jaune was getting ready to swing his sword and hit the beast. But his shield was low.

You: He needs to raise his shield up. He's gonna get hit.

You saw Pyrrha raise her arm towards Jaune with a black aura surrounding Jaunes shield and her arm. His shield somehow lifted up, blocking the attack from the Ursa. Jaune swung his sword with a loud grunt and decapitated the beast. It fell to the ground and disintegrated.

You: What the hell?

Pyrrha: Well, Ruby has her speed. You can absorb dust. My semblance is polarity.

Ruby: You can control poles!

You chuckled.

You: No Ruby, it means she has control over magnetism.

Ruby: Magnets are cool too.

Pyrrha started to walk off.

You: Where are you going?

Ruby: Yeah we have to tell them what happened!

Pyrrha: We could. Or we could keep this as our little secret.

You smirked and looked at Jaune. He helped Cardin up.

Cardin: Holy crap! Jaune?

Jaune: Don't ever mess with my team, my friends, again! Got it?

Cardin looked at Jaune with disgrace in his eyes. Jaune walked off but you out him in a headlock and have him a noogie.

You: Good job bro! I knew you could do it!

Jaune: Ow! Hey, stop!

You let go and smiled at Jaune.

You: I don't think we have introduced ourselves. I'm f/n l/n.

You extended your hand. Jaune looked at it and smiled, shaking your hand.

Jaune: Jaune Arc.

Professor Goodwitch and the others rushed in behind you.

Goodwitch: What on earth happened here?!

Ruby: Well you see we all heard a loud roar then we rushed in and saw that thing attacking Cardin them Jaune saved him and-

You: Ruby!

Ruby looked at you and realized she just let our "little secret" out. You laughed and placed a hand on Jaune's shoulder.

You: Professor Goodwitch, this young man right here took down that giant Ursa all by himself.

Goodwitch looked a little shocked at what you said.

Goodwitch: Is this true Mr. Arc?

Jaune hesitated to answer.

Jaune: Yes ma'am. I did.

Goodwitch: I-ugh! Come on children! It's time to go!

Professor Goodwitch walked away followed by everyone else.

-TIME SKIP-

You were walking in Vale. You stomach started growling, so you went to a a shop and bought some beef jerky. You checked the time on your scroll. It was 8:16.

You: Better get back before Goodwitch notices I'm gone.

You were walking to the landing port for the bullhead to take you to Beacon. But you heard whimpering coming from a bush. You walked to the bush and the leaves started to shake. You put your hand in the bush and felt something furry.

You: A dog?

Suddenly the dog bit you. You jerked your hand out of the bush. You came up with an idea. You took a piece of beef jerky and held it in front of the bush. You saw the dogs snout poke out. You put the beef jerky in your lap. The dog hesitated but eventually crawled on your lap and ate the jerky.

You: You're not a dog. You're a wolf!

The little pup tried to jump up to your face but cried out in pain and layed back down. You noticed the one of its back legs was bleeding. You picked the wolf up to examine the sound more. You grabbed its foot and very slowly started to rotate it. The pup cried a little, but after a few minutes the pup was able to move its leg on its own.

You: Good, uh...

You checked to see its gender.

You: Good girl!

You gave the pup some more beef jerky.

You: Alright time to go.

You started to walk off, but the wolf cried loudly you turned around and saw its leg in the air, and realized the wolf wasn't able to walk until the leg was fully healed.

You: You wanna come with me?

The pup started barking and wagging its tail. You smiled and picked the pup up. It started to lick your face.

You: Okay! Okay!

You walked to the bullhead and sat down with the wolf on your lap. It quickly fell asleep. You smiled and started rubbing its back. Once you got to Beacon it was 8:30. You took the wolf to your dorm room. You opened the door. Your gaze went immediately to Lace.

You: Lace are foxes scared of wolves?

Lace: Uh, no. Why?

You put the wolf on the floor and everyone stared in shock.

You: Surprise!

Chapter 14 is done! Okay I am really sorry for not updating in a while. My tablet got erased and it took a while for me to get it all back. But my tablet is back, I'm back and I will try to update daily from now on. Also if you want to, leave some suggestions for what we should name the wolf. Whatever name is most appealing to me will be the wolf's name. Hope you enjoyed chapter 14!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

57.8K 1.4K 25
(1st couple chapters are under revision since the readings so bad but it's complete now :)
5.5K 100 13
i do not own rwby i do not own warhammer 40k i also do not own any images used. they are own by their respective owners this is my first time writin...
6.2K 110 11
(RWBY x Mute Male Reader, Volume 1) First book, spelling mistakes, bla bla you get it. Each volume will be a separate book cuz fuck it. Also, a (not...
3.5K 56 9
Finally, I've got around to this. Do not much have to be said for this volume but I really put a lot of thoughts and efforts into this and so I reall...