behind the scenes| ✔️

Por chloesdiaries

"so miss leblanc i have been informed by the other teachers that you need extra help." annie's head shoots u... Más

Introduction
Chapter 1//Math Problems?
Chapter 3//the phone call
Chapter 4//lunch time humiluation
Thank you guys!!
Chapter 5//Flashes from the Past
Chapter 6//mistakes?
Chapter 7//"im scared"
Chapter 8//word vomit
Chapter 9//You're just like the rest of them
Chapter 10//cause baby you look happier
Chapter 11//text threats
chapter 12//fake friends
chapter 13//party players
chapter 14//cheating boyfriends
OMG
chapter 14//exposers & destroyers
chapter 15//hes back
chapter 16//jealous besties
chapter 17//party bullies
chapter 18//ex's from the past
chapter 19//just friends
news news
chapter 20//stuck
chapter 21//missing
chapter 22//cell rommies
chapter 23//spy kid
chapter 24//the downfall
chapter 25//the finally
epilogue

Chapter 2//hes going down

501 19 11
Por chloesdiaries

He's going down
                                 Annies POV
"So Miss LeBlanc I have been informed by the other teachers that you need extra help." My head flies up as I hear the annoying teacher say that, in front of the smartest girl in class too!! "So I have decided that since miss Ziegler has gotten a's in all of her classes that she could help you out with math."

"What?!" Mackenzie and I scream at the same time.

"I am not working with...that thing." I say trying to get out of this soon realizing how rude and bratty I sound.

"And I am not helping her!! No way!" The brunette complains.

"I'm sorry but it's already settled." He shrugs,"you guys are dismissed." She leaves angrily leaving me alone with my thoughts.

•••

I stare at the big house that I suppose is my home. Once I go in I will have to put on a fake smile and face my biggest fears. Again.

"I'm home!" I say entering the mansion. I am greeted by my three puppies and I am giving a billion kisses. I smile at the wonderful treat before I have to face my sad excuse of a father. I sigh as I stand up and make my way through one of the many hallways.

"Hello Juliana." My father says with a bear bottle in his hand.

"Hello sir." I try and muster up the best smile I can find.

"The vlog camera is on the kitchen counter. Find your sister and make it look like you guys are hanging out together." He explains to me,"You are dismissed." He demands shooing me with his hand. I nod and I exit the room, feeling happy that he wasn't too drunk to do what he would normally do.

I grab the expensive camera and take it to my sisters room to see that she is doing some work. "Hey hay-hay." I say

"Annie!" She says running up to me and hugging me. Hayley is now 12 and our dad won't let her out of the house unless she has to film on the vlog to make it look like she's having fun. Ever since our mom died he has gotten even worse than it was when she was here.

"How was your day?" I wonder, preparing myself for the worst. She just shrugs,"I guess it was okay...I stayed in my room for most of the day and he went to the bar until an hour ago." I let out a breathe that i didn't realize I was holding in. I give her a big hug before I turn the camera on.

"Hey guys! I just got home from school and me and Hayley were just watching youtube videos together." I explain to the black camera.

"Comment down below what your favorite youtuber is. Mine is Liza Koshy and Meg DeAngelis." Hayley says.

"Hmmm...mine is probably also Liza Koshy and Miranda Sings." I answer Hayley's question,"Anyways, we will talk to you guys soon! Byee." I say blowing a kiss to the camera and then I turn it off. I turn to leave the room, but before I can Hayley grabs my hand and she gives me a hug. I return the hug and we just sit there for a while.

•••

I take one last look in my favorite mirror in my room and i smile at the finished product. You will be happy today. You will have a wonderful time with Michael. I remind myself before stepping out of my ginormous room and down my long wooden stairs.

I walk towards the doors of my father's elegant office. I suck in before knocking on the large double doors. "Come in." My father's deep, booming voice carries through the door. I open the door and step inside. "What is it Julianna?" My father asks me, clearly irritated.

"Sir, I was wondering if I could leave for my date with Michael now."

"WHO SAID YOU COULD GO OUT TONIGHT?!" My dad says yelling at me and giving me a fierce look and throwing his empty beer bottle at the wall.

I squint my eyes with fear and i remind myself to have confidence,"You said I could yesterday ni-night, Sir." I say meekly.

"Oh uh yeah right," He says rubbing his forehead,"You can go just remember to bing the vlog camera." I smile at his answer, pleased that he agreed. It's funny how he can go from one emotion to the next so easily. But, at least he said yes.

"Thank you, sir! And I will, I promise." I vow to my father and leave the office beaming with happiness. I go to one of our large living rooms and wait until Michael comes.

10 minutes pass, then 20 minutes, then 30 minutes, and then 40 minutes. I check my phone just in case I was supposed to meet him somewhere or if he texted me. But unfortunately, I don't see anything...

Soon enough it has been an hour and ten minutes and I start to get worried. Maybe he just got held up, I'm sure he will be here soon. I decide to check snapchat, but his story doesn't pop up which is weird because he always posts snapchats. Don't worry Annie, I'm sure it's nothing. I say trying to shake off the worry.

Once I'm done looking through all of my friend's stories I decide to check my messages, hoping to get my mind off of Michael. I see my best friend Rosie texted me so I open it.

Text Convo:

R(osie):Hey Anns

R: We need to talk...now

a: Hey Rosie whats up

R: Did Michael post anything on snapchat today?

a: um no ahaha

a: why xD

R: he blocked you from seeing his story

a: No...Michael would never do that

R: Annie. You need to listen to me.

a: Rosie, you're scaring me

R: He's cheating on you with Amelia Santonio

a: Rosie this is NOT funny. do not joke with me about this

R: I'm not Annie!! Why would i joke about this???

a: send proof

R: *Sends screenshot of his story*

a: oh my god

R: Annie...

a: I'm breaking up with him.

R: weren't you guys supposed to go out tonight?

a: he stood me up :(

R: That boy is going to get it!!!!

a: no Rosie i can do this by myself...

R: okay but remeber that ily xx

a: ilyt xoxo

End of text convo-

That boy is gonna get it...

A/n Hey guys hoped you like the second chapter!! If you liked it and you would like more leave a comment and a vote. Don't be a ghost readerrrrr!

Comment your opinions about this story and please keep in mind that I am still learning and try to keep them kind but I will always except help! Thank you guys and i will catch you guys next time! ily

-Chloe xoxo

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

997K 53.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
805K 37.3K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
2.2M 113K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...