boys just wanna have fun | nc...

By -flowersofepiphany

it was summer break and the mothers of 7 boys thought it was a good idea to send them all to a vacation home... More

CHEWING GUM
WE YOUNG
MY FIRST AND LAST
GO
LA LA LOVE
WALK YOU HOME
MY PAGE
TRIGGER THE FEVER
DUNK SHOT
THE 7TH SENSE
WITHOUT U
FIRETRUCK
MAD CITY
PARADISE
WAKE UP
ANOTHER WORLD
SWITCH
LIMITLESS
GOOD THING
HEARTBREAKER
BACK 2 U
BABY DON'T LIKE IT
CHERRY BOMB
RUNNING 2 U
0 MILE
SUN & MOON
WHIPLASH
SUMMER 127
BOSS
BABY DON'T STOP
TOUCH
NEW HEROES
DREAM IN A DREAM
YESTODAY
NEO GOT MY BACK
BLACK ON BLACK
VISION
TIMELESS
WE GO UP
1, 2, 3
BEAUTIFUL TIME
DRIPPIN'
dear dream
ePiLoGuE
how to uwu
I'M NEVAH GONNA STOP LOVIN' YOU, BITCH

ANGEL

9.3K 656 176
By -flowersofepiphany

"What do you think? Do you like it?"

Both Jeno and Jaemin were in Renjun's room, presenting the boy with the moomin pajamas they had bought for him.

"Y-You guys bought this? For me?" Renjun couldn't believe it.

His crushes, thought about him. Him!

"Yeah! We heard you liked moomin and when we were out, I saw this. Cute isn't it? I bet it'd look cuter on you though." Jaemin's comment made the elder blush.

It didn't go unnoticed by the other two as they were cooing at his cuteness.

"Try it on already!" Jeno passed Renjun the pajamas only to have the elder stare at the piece of clothing.

It was definitely a bit too big for him, but he'll make it work. He was going to take off his top, but then stopping realizing that the other two boys were still there.

"U-Um, can you g-guys turn around for a m-moment?"

"Why? We're all guys. No need to be shy Junnie-ah." Jaemin said, a smirk adorning his features.

"Aish, just let the boy live Nana. He doesn't need your horny, big dick energy ass telling him what to do right now." Jeno forced Jaemin to turn around with him, facing the wall instead of Renjun.

On the other hand, Renjun quickly changed into the pajamas, yelping every now and then because he almost tripped trying to put on the pants. Once he was done, he looked at himself in the full body mirror behind him.

The top was a short sleeved pajama top, colored pastel blue with the moomin character decorated all over. Same goes for the shorts. Since the whole attire was a bit too big for his small frame, he had to pull the draw strings on the shorts out a ridiculous amount before it sat on his waist perfectly. The top was another problem.

Even though he had buttoned up all of the buttons, his collarbones were still in full view as well as part of his shoulder blades.

"Are you done yet? I'm going to turn around now!" Announced the caramel haired boy, quickly turning around and gaping at the sight of Renjun.

Jeno turned around too. He was going to turn Jaemin back around and scold him for turning around too early, but he halted in his tracks at the sight of the elder boy.

"Oh wow. Um...wow."

"YOU'RE SO CUTE!" Jaemin practically pounced onto the elder, knocking them both down onto the carpeted floor.

Renjun groaned in pain from the sudden fall, but the thought of the pain quickly subsided due to the extra weight on top of him. He looked up at saw Jaemin smiling widely at him.

The younger was pretty much straddling the elder as he squished the elder's cheeks.

"I think I'm going to go into cardiac arrest! Jeno, please take care of Renjun for me. I don't think I can make it!" Jaemin clutched his heart as he dramatically fell onto Renjun's chest.

Jeno rolled his eyes at the overdramatic caramel haired boy. Meanwhile, Renjun himself might as well be the one suffering from cardiac arrest. He didn't know whether Jaemin can hear how fast and loud his heart is beating, and it was just driving him crazy.

"J-Jaemin-ah—"

"No. Call me Nana— no, actually call me yours." The younger looked up at the red faced male, smirking.

"Yah! I thought I was yours!" Jeno exclaimed, pouting.

"You are, Nono. You're mine too!"

Just hearing the younger say this made his heart go at insane speeds while a burning sensation greeted the apples of his cheeks. Only then had he realized how much he had fallen for the two males sprawled on the ground before him.

Renjun was honestly all over the place. Did this mean that they liked him too? Well, at least Jaemin, he wasn't sure about Jeno just yet.

"Nana."

"Hm?" Renjun had sat himself up, leaving Jaemin to sit on his lap facing him.

'I really am doing this aren't I?'

'Oh fuck, I really am doing this.'

Jeno looked at them curiously. To him, Renjun looked like he was having some kind of internal battle with himself. Which was mostly correct.

"I-I want to try something Nana. Can you two promise not to be mad at me afterwards?" He was biting his bottom lip, avoiding both of the boys' stares.

"Why would we get mad at you Renjun?" Jeno questioned, eyebrows furrowed.

"You know, it's literally impossible to get mad at someone like you. Especially since you're Renjun."

"So go ahead. Try what you wanted to try, we won't get mad. We promise."

Another reason why he liked these two boys so much.

Taking in a deep breath, he made eye contact with the boy on his lap. The he cupped his cheeks, feeling his soft skin on the pads of his fingers.

Jaemin stared back at the elder, curious as to what he wanted to do. Why was he cupping his cheeks like that? Why was he staring at him so intently?

Slowly, Renjun leaned in, leaving little to no space between their faces. Jeno's eyes widened. He was so shocked, never in his life would he have thought Renjun would pull a confident gay card. Not that he minded or anything, it was just a pleasant surprise.

Jaemin felt his heart thundering against his ribcage. Eyes still fixed on the elder's dark brown orbs.

It felt like hours upon hours when Renjun finally closed the gap between them, when in reality, it was only a couple of seconds.

Jaemin's lips were as soft as Renjun expected them to be. Just feeling the younger's lips on his finally, made his heart do cartwheels in his chest.

His hands wandered up towards the younger's caramel locks, tangling his fingers in them. The kiss was pure bliss for the three of them.

Honestly, Jeno was trying so hard to not squeal. Sure, he was also a blushing mess just looking at the two. He can even feel his body temperature rise, turning him into a bothered mess.

Renjun finally pulled away from the kiss, out of breath and was practically hyperventilating. He replayed the scene over and over again in his head.

"Was that all you wanted Junnie-hyung?" Jaemin's sweet voice cut through his thoughts.

"H-Huh? Y-Yeah, I-I hope your not mad. I-I'm sorry."

Jaemin shook his head,"No, I'm not mad. If it was a kiss you wanted, you could've just ask. I would gladly kiss you any time of the day."

"A-Any time of t-the d-day?"

"Mhm. Right Jeno?" The younger looked back to see Jeno all flustered and red.

He chuckled at the sight.

"This is why I am titled as the confident gay."

-🐳-

i'm so done with
school
bajsnsksbshd
alexa play go up

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 1.9K 20
- Wherein, Donghyuck has to attend college away from hometown to move on from Jeno, and Mark happened to be there.
423K 27.8K 27
❝when can we go home?❞
5.3K 261 29
[ot7] [COMPLETED] the fucking cheesy cliché everyone lowkey or maybe highkey loves, in where those seven boys we're in love with have to share a fuck...
14.6K 465 28
If this was a movie, i'll be with you by now.......