Only His Forever (BxB)(COMPLE...

By natalee_mathis17

Caleb is openly gay and has fallen hard for Daniel, who wasn't gay until he had a crazy night with Caleb. Dan... More

I'm taking you home
Finally home
New Feelings
Sex God
My Girlfriend, My Boyfriend
Brotherly Love
First date?
Gay is the Way
No longer a secret
This is your life
1:21AM
Trauma Care
Not for a week
My boyfriends brothers fuck buddy???
Some kind of news
Roomies
I'm gay and I'm moving out
I had no idea
Only His Forever
Never the same
Going Home
Car Ride
Home New Home
Take out
Our Scary Movie Moment
A Little of Calebs Past
I love you too
Gay Boy Time
The Last Time
Chris
SEQUEL!!!

A/N PLEASE READ!

296 6 6
By natalee_mathis17

**A/N: I didn't plan on being done with the next chapter so soon, but it planned out really good I think. Warning there is a sex scene in the next chapter, I thought it needed one since it's been awhile. Anyway please enjoy and leave votes and comments. ♡**

*I did plan on killing Erik, but my cousin talked me out of it. So you lucky Erik fans can thank her.*

*As soon as I can figure out how to add pictures from my gallery and not just the link for them, I'll have pictures up of everyone.*

*Last thing: INPUT PLEASE! Should Erik end up with Randy or someone else or no one at all? Comment please lovelies.*

ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER! ENJOY♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 303 29
Spencer isn't the average seventeen year old girl. She is intelligent, sassy, stubborn, independent and beautiful ( she doesn't see it, for she is lo...
194 0 19
Matt has just finished high school and got into his dream university when he meets Ethan. They go through some hard times together and support each o...
8.4K 274 18
A closeted young man from a Caribbean country moves to America and ends up in the same college as his online crush yet unable to come to terms with h...
56.5K 1.8K 72
Sebastian has been through a lot after realizing that he was gay. His parents took it in stride but his school and town were less than friendly about...