Flicker (mxm)

Par LunaMoon1947

This is the old version of Flicker. The new version is now posted on my profile. Feel free to read this versi... Plus

Rewrite
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Into The Woods
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue
Fire and Flames
Fire and Flames 2
New Book

Chapter 16

5.2K 275 8
Par LunaMoon1947

Eden

Dad is going to take us to his territory. We get to ride in a car again! This car is big and black and shines in the light. I get to sit on Zaryn's lap. Because there were only three seats in the back and Noah needed to be comfortable with his leg.

Zaryn's very large hand gently strokes my tummy. Zaryn looks out the window, eyes darting around looking at every little detail. I keep forgetting that he had never seen this territory before.

My hands are too busy feeling the leather of the seat and holding onto Zaryn's other hand so I curl my tail against his arm and give it a small tug. Zaryn's head snaps down. He smiles at me and leans in to kiss me.

I whimper and melt into the kiss. His lips are warm and all I wanted at that moment was to be alone with him. A warm feeling begins to grow in the pit of my tummy.

My wolf Fawn howls in discomfort.

We are going into heat. We should be alright for a few hours but be careful. Fawn says to me.
But I thought you could not go through heat if you are pregnant. I respond, feeling a little uneasy about this situation.

You have not completed the mating yet. But pregnant or not, you are going to go through heat. I know it can be scary because this will be your first heat. If you do not complete the mating you will go through lots of pain. In a normal situation, I would help ease the pain. But since you are pregnant it will be my job to keep any harm from reaching the pup. So if I were you... Fawn trails off.

I sigh and lean back into my position on Zaryn's hard chest. Hard... I feel myself grow hard. Everyone in the car stares at me, obviously smelling my arousal.

Shit...

"I-I'm sorry. I can't help it. My hormones are all over the place. I just saw a really big tree and..." Oh, Goddess. I suck at lying. Noah snickers and leans back against Cole.

Zaryn leans forward, pressing his lips against the shell of my ear.

"Just you wait until tonight little one," he whispers seductively. I whimper softly and nod. The driver looks back at all of us through the little mirror.

"We are almost to the packhouse. I have been informed that Luna Freya and Neve are waiting on the front steps."

I take a deep breath as the packhouse comes into view. It is stunning. Not like ours, which is large and beautiful, but this is equally amazing. It looks like a castle to me. My eyes focus on man and woman sitting on the steps. When the car pulls up the woman stands, pressing a hand against her heart and the other against her mouth.

Before the car stops, I reach for the handle and pull. The car door opens and I jump out. The car slams on the breaks and I hear people in the car yelling at me but I ignore it.

The woman lets out a sob and rushes at me. She crushes me into a hug and starts to stroke my hair. She tugs at my ears and pulls me back.

"Oh, my baby!" She sobs. She brings me back into a hug. I put my arms around her and squeeze. She holds me for a while before I hear another person slowly approaching us. We both turn to find Noah struggling to walk over to us. Crutches slipping on the driveway.

The woman then runs over to Noah and hugs him. Noah drops the crutches and hugs her back, balancing on one leg.

The woman is taller than us but is still very short. She has ears and a tail like us.

The woman looks back at me, tears running down her cheeks. I go over and she puts her arms around both of us. Noah introduces us. The woman tells us to call her mama.

"Noah and Eden. Goddess. Look at you two. So beautiful. So grown-up." Mama's eyes wander down to my belly. She gasps. "You're pregnant?"

"Both of us are," Noah says softly. Mama smiles and pulls us back into her arms. Mama holds us for a while. I close my eyes and listen to mama's soft sweet words. When I open my eyes it is completely dark out. Lights had gone up so we can see.

Zaryn and Cole sit on the bottom steps waiting. Daddy and the man who I saw earlier stand a little ways away from us. When Dad catches me looking at them he begins to walk over with the other man.

"Eden. Noah. This is your older brother Neve. When you two were born you were both put with different nannies to watch you. Eden, you were put with Neve. He is more familiar with you better than Noah but you are all still brothers. We are going to give you some space to talk, alright? Neve, bring them inside when you are done."

Daddy walks away with mama. They bring Zaryn and Cole inside as well. I can instantly tell that they do not want to leave us but follow anyways.

Neve steps towards us. Neve has the same hair as we do, with bright green eyes. He is very tall and muscular. The opposite of us.

"Hi," he whispers. I jump up and wrap my arms around his wide shoulders, legs going around his waist. My tail swishes as I get comfortable in his arms. I remember his scent.

Neve hugs me back and pulls Noah in as well.

"I can't believe that you're both okay. Goddess," Neve buries his face into my neck and inhaled deeply. "You even smell like you did when you were little pups." Neve sets me down gently.
"We have pups!" Noah pulls my shirt up to reveal my swollen tummy. Neve smiles.

"I heard. You both are already having pups when I have not even found my mate yet. You both are so grown up." Neve replies.

"How old are you?" I ask curiously.

"I am eighteen. A year older than you. Although I look older than eighteen. Everyone thinks I'm at least in my twenties." Neve smiles.

We talk with Neve for a little while longer before heading back inside.

Neve shows us to our rooms and drops us off there. Noah is with Cole and I am with Zaryn.
I push open the door to find a dark room. "Hello?" I whisper. I am suddenly picked up and thrown gently onto the bed. I hear the door being locked and then a small burst of light fills the room. A small lamp illuminates the room in soft yellow light.

Zaryn climbs on top of me and kisses me. I moan into the kiss and arch my back off of the bed.
Zaryn removes my clothes and kisses his way down my body. He starts at my throat and makes his way down my torso. He dips his tongue into my navel and licks down to my abdomen. He ignores my throbbing member and makes his way to my feet.

He kisses the bottom of my left foot before massaging it. I groan softly and press my foot against his hand. He gives the same treatment to my other foot. He then massages up my legs, kneading my thighs.

Zaryn caresses my tummy and leans close pressing a kiss to it. "I'm sorry in advance little one. Daddy and I are going to have a little fun tonight." He smirks as I frown at him.

"Don't talk to him like that. He doesn't need to know what's going on out here." I say.

"All I am doing is warning him. He should know that if he gets shaken up in there that it's okay because it is just-,"

"Okay! I think we get it. Just... please," I whimper. Zaryn chuckles and flips me over onto my tummy, making sure there is a pillow under me.

Zaryn begins to work out the knots in my back. I sigh and press my head against the bedsheets. I can't wait for our mating to be completed. I want to be one with Zaryn.

Zaryn flips me over again so I am on my back. He pulls me so my bum is at the edge of the bed. He kneels in front of me and kneads at my cheeks. He spreads them apart and I moan as I feel his tongue circle my hole.

"Ah-Oh Goddess! Zaryn..." I writhe and squirm as his tongue darts in and out of my entrance. Zaryn sticks three fingers in his mouth and coats them with his saliva. He is going to heal me now, all of the scars inside me will disappear. A finger pressed against my entrance. It circles my ring of muscles before gently easing into me.

I mewl and clench against his finger. He pushes it as deep as it will go and I feel my body healing. My hole tightens up and I feel as if I had never been touched down there before. I sigh at the new feeling.

Zaryn kisses the inside of my thigh. "I'm going to add another one in love. Okay? This one may sting a little since you have completely healed over."

"I trust you," I whisper. Zaryn groans softly and eases another finger inside me. I cry out and clench hard against his fingers as he begins to slowly push in and out of me at a steady pace.

"Oh fuck, Eden. You are so beautiful."

I let out another moan, pushing back against his fingers. A third finger presses against me and pushes in. This one did sting. Tears gather at the corners of my eyes and stream down my temples.

"Such a good boy," Zaryn praises. "Just one more finger and after that you will be nice and ready for me." He presses his fourth finger against my entrance, rubbing a slippery substance on my hole.

I arch my back as he makes his way past me tight ring of muscles. I feel a sharp prick at the base of my spine. My entrance clenches around his fingers so tightly. I don't think my body is going to let him move anymore.

Tears stream down my cheeks. I take deep breaths, trying to relax around his fingers. Zaryn slowly begins to move his fingers. In and out. He fingers me until he deems that I am stretched enough. He presses his fingers against my walls and I cry out when he hits That special spot that feels so good.

Zaryn pulls his fingers out of me and stands up. He pulls out a little vial of oil from his pants pocket. Then he takes off his clothes. My eyes land on his hard member. I gasp. I had never seen one this large before! I am sure that he is going to break me.

He strokes a generous amount of oil onto his member, also adding oil to my entrance. I gasp as the head of his shaft pressed against my entrance. He begins to push in.

The pain is almost too much. I feel as if I am being ripped apart. But this feels nothing like my first time. Nothing like how those other men treated me. This was my mate. I trusted him to take care of me. To make me feel good and loved.

"Make love to me," I whisper.

Zaryn then thrusts all the way in. I cry out and cling to him. He stays still for a little bit while I adjust to his size. His eyes are closed and his breathing is labored. I gently tap on his shoulder. His eyes open and he begins thrusting in and out of me at a slow pace.

My moans and Zaryn's grunts are the only things that can be heard in the room. Zaryn's member stretches me out and makes me feel so full. I whimper and press against his body, holding him close to me.

Our chests touch and we begin to kiss. His warm lips encasing mine so deliciously.
Zaryn's thrusts speed up, the head of his shaft beginning to slam harshly into my sweet spot head on every time he thrusts in me.

"Ahh! Zaryn...Faster!" I scream.

"I thought you wanted it nice and slow," Zaryn whispers licking the shell of my ear.
"Screw that! I'm so... c-closeee!"

Zaryn speeds up to an even faster pace if that is possible, and I cry out in pure ecstasy. My body shaking and writhing beneath him.

"Goddess! Zaryn I'm gonna..."

Zaryn grabs my member and starts stroking it fast in time to his thrusts. I feel a fuzzy feeling in the pit of my stomach and my balls draw up. I scream and cum between us. Hot white ribbons of the creamy substance shooting out between us coating both of our chests. I go limp, my body coming down from its high. Zaryn's thrusts speed up and he groans.

Soon after I feel Zaryn tense above me. I then feel his warm sticky cream shoot inside of me. Zaryn thrusts into my lax body a little longer, riding out his orgasm before slumping over and rolling to the side of me. He pulls me close and kisses the top of my head.

"I love you, Eden." Zaryn whispers.

I lean in and kiss Zaryn on the lips. He kisses back softly and lazily. I feel my eyes droop and I settle into a comfortable position curled into his body. I use his muscular arm as a pillow for my head to rest on, just in the crease near his shoulder. I breathe in his mouth-watering scent.

"I love you too Zaryn." My eyes finally close and I welcome the calming darkness.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

952K 39.1K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...
98.9K 2.2K 16
*Re-edited* Nathan, a not so normal werewolf gets bullied a lot. He is basically the laugh of the school and on top of that his parents barely care a...
952K 39.6K 48
The world is ending. Millions being killed off and millions being captured. But by what? Monsters roam the planet now, but one race overthrows them...
709K 33.8K 32
| REWRITE OF ORIGINAL TORN BOOK | Omega Berlin adores his mate and Alpha of his pack, Max. And Max loves Berlin. But sooner than later, Max is gone...