Wolfgang | 3 | {COMPLETED}

By repunzel0313

So Fire, what would you like to drink?" "Fire? " She raised her eyebrows at me. I just shrugged. "Well yea... More

Disclaimer
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
Sorry...
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
Mortimer series
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
Werewolf story?
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
Save the date
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
Epilogue
Thank you and other info
Covers
Her damon
Q&A

~33~

7.2K 235 17
By repunzel0313

Freyah's dress above

Freyah Kent:

It has been a week or so that we have been back from Miami and things have been a little weird lately. Ollie and I don't really talk much. We are back to how things were at the beginning or the arrangement.

He leaves to work, I stay at home and do nothing, he comes back, we order food and sleep in separate rooms. We don't kiss, cuddle or even have sex anymore!

He barely even looks at me and when our eyes meet he quickly looks away. When we talk he mumbles replies and ignores me.

It's starting to get on my nerves. I can't believe we have gone from acting as a real couple, having fun, constantly touching each other in any shape or form, been there for each other to being complete strangers living in the same house and acting as a couple when people have their gazes on us.

The only people who know of the arrangement are Ryder and Tony. Oliver won't even let Tony in the apartment, like seriously I have to stay by myself with my cat and wallow in self-pity.

I feel really stupid about this whole thing too, I feel as if he used me when he needed me and now that we are back in New York he doesn't need me anymore. I almost want to call it quits...

As I was on the sofa with Smokey fast asleep on my lap, sipping tea and reading a magazine when the front door burst open letting in Wolf followed by Ryder.

I turned around looking at both boys, readjusting my glasses so that they didn't slip off so much. They made their way to the kitchen completely ignoring me as they continued in their conversation.

I picked Smokey up and put him to the side. I closed the magazine and walked to the kitchen. Once I arrived I cleared my throat crossing my arms over my chest.

"Hello, boys."

They turned to look at me. Ryder gave me a smile and stood up to greet me with a hug. He and I have talked a lot since he is like Wolf's shadow and best friend. Thanks to him I got to know a lot more about the Mortimer family and especially on Ollie.

Oliver on the other hand just gave me a quick glance before focusing his gaze on something else not even bothering to say hello to me or kiss me like he usually would.

I felt a little hurt by his behaviour as I don't know what I have done wrong to make him act this way towards me. I don; even know why I'm feeling hurt, I shouldn't really since we are a fake couple, to begin with, but I started to get attached...

I was about to step back out of the kitchen and go back to being invisible when his voice called me back. A glimmer of hope settled in me so I turned around to face him. The hope left as soon as it came as he didn't even look at me when he spoke.

"Get ready. We have to attend another gala that is very important for both the Exodus and the gang. Dress fancy. Be ready by seven pm sharp."

I nodded my head even if he didn't look up and left to get ready since it was already five. I slammed the door to my room acting like an emotional teenager that wants attention. As I looked through my closet for the perfect dress for tonight I started to concoct a plan. If he is going to act the way he is I will do the same but ten times worse.

I took a quick shower and slipped on the dress that I selected for tonight. It was a, well I cannot even describe the colour it was but what I can say was that I looked really good in it. My red hair popped out against the dress. I curled my hair loosely and twirled to pieces on each side of my face and pinned them in the back of my head.

My make up was kept light, all I did was accentuate my eye a little more. I slipped my shoes on for the night and I was ready to dance the night away.

The drive there was silent, I could feel the tension build in me. I really wanted to slap him and wave in his face screaming " you know I exist right?", I was very much like tinker bell, I wanted all of Peter's attention... or in my case Wolfgang's attention.

The driver stopped the car. Wolf stepped out and came to my side of the door putting his hand out for me to take. I pushed his hand away and got out myself. He shrugged it off and guided me inside the rather old but still beautiful building.

They better have good food here.

As we made our way in, we got quite a few looks from the other people here. As is on pure instinct Ollie wrapped his arm around my waist pulling closer to him. On a normal day I would have cuddled up closer to him but since he was only showing me affection when people were staring I decided that It was best if I received to affection at all rather than a forced one.

I shook his arm off glancing over my shoulder to him.

"I'm not going to fall, you don't need to hold me." I snapped before putting on my best smile and started to greet the guests that were coming our way.

After the dinner I was sat next to Oliver, sipping on my glass of champagne just looking at the surroundings. I decided it was time to freshen up so I stood from my seat and started to walk to the direction of the loo when I was stopped.

"Where the hell do you think you are going?" Olive whisper/ hissed so that he didn't attract attention to us.

"To the loo smart arse. Sorry did I need your permission to go? Would you like to join me and wipe my arse while you are at it?" I sassed.

His eyes turned dark almost making me regret acting like this but it was better than feeling sorry for myself and hoping that he would stop ignoring me and be treating me like shit.

"What is the matter with you?" he asked genuinely confused.

"The matter with me? What's the matter with you?" I snapped back before pulling myself away from him and walking to the restrooms.

I did my business and left the toilets, mumbling under my breath about how much of an inconsiderate twat Oliver was being when I was frozen in place by this voice.

His voice.

The voice that has been haunting me for years.

I stopped and ran to the corner where I could not be seen if you walked past the corridor that led to the toilets. My breathing was laboured as memories flooded my mind.

I closed my eyes tightly, his voice was the only thing that I was hearing. I needed to get out of here before he saw me.

Did he know that I was here?

Did he find me again?

I popped my head out to see where he was. He hasn't changed much only the fact that he has gotten more wrinkles and his hair is no longer the salt and pepper colour but more shifting the full white look.

I let my eyes search for Wolf. I didn't see him at the table where we once were, the panic only rising in me.

I can't let my grandfather see me. No way.

Once I saw him I dashed to his side not really caring that he was talking to people.

I started tugging at his jacked like a child not wanting to face the people he was talking too, he put an arm around me effectively hiding me from them until he finished his conversation and the people left us.

Once they were out of sight he took his arm off making me feel even worse and regret whatever I did at that moment to make him hate me so much.

"Stop tugging at my coat." He groaned annoyed.

"Can we go home?"

"Please," I whispered the last part swallowing the lump in my throat.

"Please Ollie. I'll leave you alone, I'll be good but please can we go?" I breathed in deeply feeling the tears come making my voice crack.

He huffed running a hand through his hair looking down at me.

"Fine, go wait by the door. I need to see a few people before I go." He concluded.

I sighed in relief and hugged the living daylight out of him almost ending in tears but I was stronger than this.

I felt his arms go around me, squeezing me back giving me the courage I needed to walk away and wait for him.

I walked off to the door feeling the cool breeze of the night.

"Saoirse."

I felt my blood turned to ice.

He found me.

________________________

Sorry for the long wait... Shit happened and I got super busy and didn't want to write because I didn't like what I was writing.

I hope you like this chapter!!

why do you think Wolf is acting this way when just before he admitted to himself that he loved his little Fire?

what do you think happened between Freyah and her grandfather?

xoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 2.6K 45
[TO BE EDITED] Book #1 (Princess of Greece) "I have offer for you." I start. "Hmm interesting." He walks towards me and takes cigar pack from nightst...
411K 8.2K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
1M 23.7K 40
[Highest ranking #92] "I can't loose anyone else princess. Promise me that you won't leave me" he said grabbing my face making me stay looking into h...
125K 1.8K 9
I felt the bed dip as he sat down on the other side but I focused solely on my task until I was done. "This is a pillow barrier. Meaning, you don't b...