This is our secret //HANNOR AU

By Sunflower_duckling

Hank wipes the neon lipstick off his lips while the younger male on his lap was giggling. "You're the first p... More

1. Soft boi
2. Pretty boi
3. He tries his best
4. sweats nervously
5.jeez dude
6. p a i n k i l l e r
7. meme machine
9. suspicion
10. Jericho
11. oops
12. shooting star
13. blackmail?
14. sick pervert
15. Haha Molest Me Daddy
16. you really do show it
17. femme
18. nevermind
19. you're a disgrace
20. goodbye

8. twist my neck

2.5K 109 132
By Sunflower_duckling

"Connor..."

Connor looks up at his lover curiously.

"Your wrist... Who did this?", Hank asks sternly.

He grabs his arm and looks at his wrist. Connor quickly pulls away and smiles at him sadly.

"No one. I just... fell over again..."

Hank blinks. He is lying. That is obviously from another person. Someone has hurt him and he is lying to him?

Hank sighs.

"Connor. That is obviously not from falling down."

Connor flinches at the harsh voice. Hank couldn't help it, he hates it when people lie to him. Mostly someone he is in a relationship with.

"Don't you trust me?"

"I do! But..."

"But what!?"

Connor gets off his lap and looks at his boyfriend shakily. Hank groans and stands up. He opens the stall and gets out. Connor just stood there quivering and waited for him to get out of the restroom. He locked the door behind him and sobs out.

He didn't attend class.

///////////////////////////

Hank gets out of class and sighs heavily. He shouldn't have done this. Connor was afraid and he just left.

"God, I am such an asshole.", He grumbles.

He walks over to Connors classroom but he was surprised to see Connor not there.

"Miss. Stern?"

Amanda Stern, Connors teacher looks at Hank and gives him a soft smile.

"Hello Hank! I haven't seen you in a long time."

"Do you know where Connor is...?"

Amanda blinks and looks worried.

"No. He hasn't showed up and no one called him in sick. That's quite unusual for him if you ask me..."

"Oh... Thanks... Bye Miss. Stern.", Hank walks off.

Connor didn't attend class?

Ok, now he's even more worried.

Hank gets inside the restroom and was surprised to see the stall Connor and him were in closed with quiet sobbing coming from there. He knocks at the door.

"Connor? Are you in there?", He asks softly.

He hears the person stand up and open the door and the small person hugs him shakily. Hank ruffles his hair and holds him close. Hank carefully gets inside the stall and closes the door. Hank kisses the top of his head and picks him up.

"I am sorry, Hank...", Connor sobs out.

Hank feels tears brim in his eyes and nuzzles the younger male.

"No, I am sorry... I shouldn't have left you alone. I am so sorry."

Hank looks at Connors and his heart shattered at the sight. He was quivering and rubbing his sleeves against his eyes which have turned reddish from crying so much and tears roll down his cheeks. At the same time his lips were quivering. Hank bounces him slightly in his arms. Connor puts his arms around Hank and lays his head on his chest.

Hank kisses Connors cheek and Connor sniffles.

"You don't have to tell me what happened, I am sorry... Let's get you home..."

Connor nodds.

Hank grabs their stuff and walks outside with Connor in his arms. They take the bus and stay silent. Connor holds n whispers.

Hank nodds and smiles down at Connor gently. Connor and Hank get out at the station near Connors home. Both walk to the house, hand in hand. Hank and Connor walk into his room after they arrived. Connor and Hank get on the bed and cuddle.

After a while Connor whimpers a little and sits up on Hanks lap. Hank looks at Connor questioningly but blushes and his eyes widened once Connor removes his sweater and shows his binder and small waist.

"My chest hurts..."

Hank blushes and reaches up to hold his waist. Connor fidgets a little shyly.

"Can you close your eyes for a second?"

Hank nodds and closes his eyes. He blushes hearing Connor remove his binder and throw it on his swivel chair and hears him pick up something and put it over his small frame.

"You can open them again."

Hank looks at Connor and smiles at the sight of Connor wearing a big band tee.

"Cute."

Connor huffs and playfully rolls his eyes when Hank sits up to kiss his forehead.

"What should we do?", Hank asks.

Connor pulls his phone out and goes through it.

"I have a game, we could play~", Connor giggles while winking at Hank.

///////////////////////////

"HANK I DON'T LOOK LIKE THAT!"

Hank bursts out laughing. They were playing Sims on Connors laptop and Hank was making Connors character. And he couldn't keep himself from making him have a big butt.

"OF COURSE, YOU DO. LOOK AT THAT JUICY ASS-"

"H A N K"

"Ok! Ok... You're much shorter. You're right. How insensitive."

Hank made Connor look shorter. Connor slaps his arm and Hank wheezes.

"YeS THAT'S THE RIGHT SIZE!"

"H ANK, STOP MAKING FUN OF ME!"

Hank laughs harder and Connor huffs. Hank reaches over to squeeze Connors butt. Connor squeaks and rolls over on his back while blushing.

"You can't tell me that, that wasn't juicy as hell."

" H a n k"

Connor huffs when Hank laughs. Connor gets back on her stomach and does Hanks character.

"WaiT- HEY- MY HAIR ISN'T THAT LONG!"

Connor giggles and plays more around. Hank grabs Connor and rolls them off the bed with Connor screeching loudly.

"My nose isn't that fucking big!"

Connor laughs loudly and Hank chuckles while they're on the floor. After a while they finally made their characters and started playing. After a whole their characters started dating.

"Yibba ginna leslo."

"What the fuck, Hank."

"I am talking their language."

"YoU DON' GOOFED."

Hank cackles while klicking the bed. He wiggles his eyebrows at Connor and Connor blushes.

"N o."

"Woohoo?"

"Please, H A N K N O."

"W O O H O O."

Hank wheezes when he pressed the woohoo button and Connor screeches loudly. Hank makes them stop and laughs while Connor pounces on him. Hank wheezes while Connor is laying on his back while pressing his face against Hanks back.

"Are you having fun up there?"

"Yes."

Hank grins and grabs Connors thigh while sitting up, Connor eeps and holds onto Hanks shoulders and Hank stands up.

"Omg- iS THAT HOW IT FEELS LIKE TO BE TALL?"

Hank laughs while Connor climbs onto his shoulders happily.

"I can take over the world now."

Hank wheezes.

///////////////////////////

"You should take the cooking hobby."

"Why?"

"I dunno. You seem like the cooking type of person."

"Cooking is nice and all but I think I'm taking the... Band hobby!"

Hank snorts.

"Connor... You're voice is so soft, I mean I am sure you can sing. But more like lullabies or jazz."

You have no idea.

I am a s c r e a m e r.

"Ha ha, I am still taking the band route."

Hank chuckles and hugs Connor close while they lay Infront of Connors laptop.

____________________________________

SHDKSHSKDBD
I started playing Sims and I made our bois and Connor is such a stuck up bitch it's hilarious.
And Hank is the definition of t o u c h y.
Hope y'all liked it!
It's kind of a filler but we're taking everything slow in this relationship.
Love y'all
🌻🐥💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 1.1K 33
So like since I'm a D:BH stan and Connor(and Hank) are my favorite characters AND I read WAY TOO MANY Connor x Reader stories, I decided to wrote som...
233 13 15
"I'm not falling in love with you because I'm programmed to," I begin, causing her to look up at me through her lashes. "I love you in spite of it. E...
281K 9.6K 46
HIGHEST RANKING-1st in Cool & Laugh! {08/07/18} Elena/Lena Matthews is an eighteen year old simple curvy girl with a bit of sass who loves her family...
39K 515 26
Detroit: Become Human oneshots. Very gay :) Most, if not all, will be smut because I'm a bitch. Read at your own risk. PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO REQUEST I...