Where would i be if you did'n...

By Be_Alright

Hey i can't tell you! You have to read to find out ;) More

Where would i be if you did'nt believe? (Justin Bieber Love Story)
A day to remember. Pt 1. Chapter 2.
A day to remember. Pt 2. Chapter 3
Cousin Kristina,Sis first kiss and The Club. Chapter 4
The family and the Music video. Chapter 5
Heart breaks,a Diary and girls movie time. Chapter 6.
Travis,Justin and Me. Chaper 7.
Practice, Ashely Tisdele and a Promise. Chapter 8.
Dreams,Closer and Beliebers. Chapter 9.
Avoid,Fight and a suprise. Chapter 11.
Love,Pattie and a question. Chapter 12.
Date,nightmare and Girlfriend? Chapter 13.
Relax, Selena and Framed. Chapter 14.
Justin,Lie and truth. Chapter 15.

Hide it,Justin and Swimming pool. Chapter 10.

308 7 2
By Be_Alright

                                                                -Danielle POV-

I just sat on the couch bored out of my mind. I already watch 2 episodes of family guy and 1 movie. It was now 11:28am. I have'nt felt so alone in a long time. I pulled myself up from the couch and turn the tv off and walked to the kitchen. I grabed a apple and ate it.

I than walked to the bathroom. After i was done and washed my hands i decieded to walk around the house. I found this one closet and opened it. There was mojor stuff in here including sharpies. I grabed the pack of colorful sharpies and walked down stairs. I sat down on the couch and just noticed that i had no paper. Oh well i guess i'll use my arm. It will wash of some time. I took a purple sharpie and wrote my name on my arm. Than i made some hearts and stars. Than i was started to think of Justin. His eyes his hair his humor his smile his laugh his walk his talk his everything. I don't know but i think i am totally love sick for him. Than i snapped back to reality and just noticed i wrote Justin's name on my arm. Shit. I put the cap on the sharpie and ran to the bathroom.

I tried scrubbing it off with hot water and soap but it was useless. It won't come off. I ran to my bedroom and grabed a white long sleeved top. I changed my clothes now since i still had on my old clothes from yesterday.  I changed into the long sleeved white top, black cotton shorts. Hopefully if won't show, and he won't see it cause i got no idea what to say if he sees this.

I walked back down stairs and picked up the sharpies and put them back in the box and put them back in the closet. God i made a mistake of messing with them and now i have to hide my arm with a long sleeve shirt in the summer time. UGH.

I walked back to the couch and flipped the tv back on since there is nothing else to do.

It was on E news. I guess i'll watch this. It was talking about how Break ups, bromance, romance, entertainment and so on until one thing caught my eye. Justin on his 'Date' with the fan. They had some pictures of them talking and having a looks like a good time. I smiled but felt a pain in my heart. I guess i am a little jelous but i can't do anything about it. I guess like i said, i am so love sick right now. I am so in love with him it makes me sick to even think about it sometimes.

I muted the tv and layed down on the couch. I grabed my phone and looked at my pictures. There was some of my dad and me, Me and mimi, me mimi and dad, Me, Me and justin, Pattie and me, Pattie and Justin. I soon came to this one picture of me and Justin in canada at the concert for the believe tour. I was sitting on the couch as he sat on the arm of the couch side hugging me as i did the same. I smiled and just stared at it until i felt my eye shut and i fell asleep.

                                               -Justin POV-

Its about 2:03pm and i was driving home from the win a date. Wow, that girl is fan crazy but nice.

I pulled into the drive way and turned the engine off and walked inside. It was quite. I walked into the living room and saw Dani sleeping on the couch with her phone in her hand. I smiled and turned the tv off. I turned back to her and looked at her phone than back at her. I slowly took her phone out of her hand. I was about to turn it off when i saw the picture of us at the concert. I smiled and turned her phone off. I placed it on the table. I looked at her. Than i noticed something. There was something under her sleeve or something. I squated down and slowly lifted her sleeve. There was writing that had her name on it with hearts and stars around it and than a little to the right my name. It looks like she was trying to wash it off cause it was lighter color than her name. I smiled and put her sleeve back down. I kissed her cheek and went to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

                                                          -Danielle POV-

I was sleeping good when i heard the door open then closed. I guess it was Justin so i pretended to sleep. I heard him come over and stopped, i felt him stare at me than i guess he turned the tv off. I heard him walk over and i felt my phone slipping out of my hand. Shit he took it. I just layed there in silence. I heard him 'awed' a little than i heard my phone shut off. Once again i felt him stared at me. Than i heard him like sit on the ground or something and he lifted my sleeve up. Damn no shoot. I can't stop him. I guess he read it. I felt so emberress but tried not to blush by biting my tounge. He slowly put my sleeve down and i felt him kiss my cheek a little to long if you asked me. Than i heard him get up and walked away. I just relaxed a little and pretended to sleep.

About 5 minutes later i heard him come back and sat on the other couch crunching something up. I just layed there and layed there. About another 5 minutes later he got up and went back into the kitchen than came back and sat on the couch and i heard him go on his phone. Well this is boring i thought there would be something got to hear if i pretended to sleep.

I than heard his phone ring and he answered.

''Hey....yeah...how about tomorrow...yeah...i am kinda tired...yeah i know....ok....yeah see you tomorrow...bye'' he hung up. I heard him sigh a little. I decieded to not pretended to sleep any more. I slowly sat up and opened my eyes, and looked at him.

''Hey, who was that?'' i said and stretched. He smiled and spoke.

''Scooter, he is coming over tomorrow for a meeting'' he said. I nodded.

''Ok'' i said.

''So i like what you did to your arm'' he said with a smile. I bit my tounge again.

''What?'' i asked stupidly.

''You know what'' he said with a smirk. I thought for a moment to what i am going to say.

''Oh yeah i was bored i and i had no paper so i just started writing on myself what came to mind'' i said. Opps i just said to him that he came to my mind. He smirked.

''I came into your mind?" he asked.

''Well one thing i am living in your house for a while and second thing your like everywhere in here and third your my best friend so how can i not think of you'' i said with a laugh. He smiled.

''Yeah great excuse'' he said and got up. I got up and followed.

''Well its true'' i said. While still following him. He chuckled and we walked outside. He went to the pool and put his hand in to test the water.

''Your going swimming'' i asked. He nodded and stood up.

''Yeah, you?'' he asked looking at me.

''Nah i am good'' i said he rolled his eyes. I was about to walk inside when Justin grabed me bridal style and walked to the pool.

''JUSTIN DON'T YOU DARE THROW ME IN I HAVE A WHITE SHIRT ON'' I yelled.

''If i put you down will you come swimming with me'' he asked looking at me i nodded.

''Yea i will'' i said. He put me down and i ran inside up to my room. I changed in to my brown bikini. I pulled my hair up into a bun. I grabed a towel and walked down stairs and to the pool. Justin was getting ready in his room still. I layed my towel on a chair and i walked to the pool and dangled my feet in. Than i heard Justin come out here. I looked at him just in swim trunks. I looked back at the pool. Damn so hot. He put his towel on the other chair and than out of no where he did a canon ball in the water causing the water to splash all over me. He came up for air and looked at me and laughed. I bit my lip.

''You think this is funny?'' i asked.

''Yeah'' he said going back under water. I slipped in the pool and walked over to was. He came back up for air and wipped his face and looked at me and stepped back a little.

''Damn your fast'' he said.

''Yeah i know'' i said and pushed him back under. About 20 seconds later i let him back up i laughed when he came back up. He came over to me and splashed me again. I splash back. So there was like a 3 minute water splashing war and he won. I raised my hands up.

''Ok you got me'' i said. He stopped and smiled.

''Good'' he said. I rolled my eyes and and sat on the swimming pool step. Justin swam a little than came over and sat next to me. I stared at the water. Than looked at Justin and smiled as he did the same.

''You should think about moving around here you know'' Justin said. I leaned on the wall part and nodded.

''I should but that would mean i would have to get a new job, leave me other friends back in stratford, rarely get to see my dad and sister and so on'' i said looking at him, he nodded.

''Yeah thats a lot to do'' he said. I nodded and looked out to the water. Than i spoke.

''Ok i know this is random but back in stratford Ryan chaz nolan and i where playing truth and dare so Ryan asked chaz a question and he said some things that i never knew and one of thoses things was that he said you had a crush on me was that true?'' i asked. Which it is true. Justin smirked at the water than looked at me.

''Yeah i had a crush on you once but that was some time ago'' he said with a smile. My heart litarly broke but i smiled threw the pain.

''Cool at least i know''i said still smiling. I feel like i am going to cry. I held back the tears and stood up.

''I am going to take a shower and that ok'' i said walking up a step. He nodded with out looking at me. I smiled lightly and grabed my towel wrapped it around me and walked inside. When i shut the door tears steamed down my face. Well i thought he had feelings for me and that just proves it right there he does'nt. I thought as i walked into my room and shut the door heading to the shower.

                                                    -Justin POV-

Why did i just say that. I clearly still like Dani, my feelings for her never stopped they just kept growing and growing. I sighed and got up and grabed my towel. I wipped myself off as i walked inside. When can i make a move on her? I just want her to know i love her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 720 48
Don't know how to explain this story without giving too much detail so... you're just going to have to read it :)
1.8K 32 17
READ TO FIND OUT
21.3K 389 19
You'll have to read to find out!
1.3K 27 19
Read to find out :)