My Girlfriend Isn't Your Oppa...

By nojamunnie

Where Jungkook, who barely uses any social media, posts a picture with Lisa on instagram, sending his fans in... More

WELCOME!
A Collab? pt.1
A Collab? pt.2
Yeontan's Daddy
RIP Singlehood
What's Happening?
Its official.
JENNIE'S PLAN
Comments to Moments.
They're So Cute.
Domesticity at its Finest
Its Out!
HER SIDE OF THE STORY
HIS SIDE OF THE STORY
The Last Day
Just Date Already
Backstage Story
Actor Jeon Jungkook?
Beginning of Filming.
Filming All Day and Night.
Sweetest.
Boys Night Out
Maknae Supporting Maknaes
End Of Filming pt.1
End Of Filming pt.2
Movie Premiere
Rumours.
Stupid Comparisions
Tzuyu Speaks.
The Ultimate Explosion.
SEVEN MONTHS LATER.
His Jaw Hit The Floor.
Be There In 5.
Epiphany.
A Bridge.
Even After All This Time
Jimin's Texts
Finally!
May Or May Not Have.
You deserve it.
An Angel.
A Certain Someone
Something Big Is Happening.
DEAD.
My Girlfriend Isn't Your Oppa!
It Just Happened
Hourglass.
10K?
Thirdwheeling.
The Movie Date That Couldn't Happen pt.1
The Movie Date That Couldn't Happen pt.2
Know Whats Cute?
Shocked.
Our Turn.
Royal.
In Their DNA.
The Coolest ( FINAL CHAPTER)
Thank You So Much For Reading!
OH MY GOD!
NEW BOOK ALERT!!

The Truth, The Dare.

10.6K 261 35
By nojamunnie

❤ 🗨

4,726,928 likes

roses_are_rosie wanna go out with me  @jiminpark_?

383,939 comments

armyforlife WHAT!?

thebrokearmy i think im hallucinating..

bpinyourarea we love a bold rose😂

army.blink who dared you to do this lol

jiminpark_ i'd love to @roses_are_rosie 😄

jennierubyjane_ YAYYYAYAYAYAYYYY!!

lalalalisa_m here's to my favourite couple😍😍

jirose.the.ship is this happening for real? 👀

gayforblackpink they're probably trolling us like the last time

anonymous99 last time when?

garforblackpink when they said Jimin came over and kissed rose..

angelboysbts i fell down the bed and hurt my butt for nothing smh

xbsandbpx its 3 in the morning , this is not the right time to be making fun of us 🙃

~·~·~·~·~

Rose's POV

Watching the bottle spin made me dizzy but i watched it nonetheless. The girls and I were playing Spin The Bottle at 3 in the morning because we came back late from practise and sleep didn't kick in. I watched as the bottle stopped infront of me, declaring it my turn.

"Truth or Dare, wifey?", Lisa asked.

"Truth, and stop calling me that, your boyfriend doesn't like it", I said.

"He doesn't but I do", Lisa whined.

"Anyway", Jisoo clapped to get our attention.

"Park Chaeyoung, tell us your honest opinions about Park Jimin", Jennie asked wiggling her eyebrows.

I sighed.

"Jimin is the sweetest, the kindest person ever. He's always there when I want to talk to someone, or when I need help. He compliments me alot, notices even the tiniest details, and is very caring. He makes me happy", I said.

"So you like him?", Lisa asked.

"One spin, one question love", I said, hurriedly spinning the bottle because i didn't want to answer.

The bottle spun for the longest time. I prayed from my heart for it to stop infront of Jennie but to my ill-fate, it stopped infront of me. Again.

"So, do you like him?", Lisa asked excitedly.

"I didn't even chose an option yet!", i screamed.

"We chose if for you, now rapid fire answer, 1,2,3 , go!", Jennie screamed.

" Well, he's a nice guy and he is perfect in every way.. i mean, he… i… yeah, I like him", I stuttered out of nervousness. Embarassment came over immediately as the others laughed at me.

"That was so cute", Lisa squealed, hugging me.

"Stop, im so embarassed", i said, hiding my face. I could feel the heat on my cheeks and the tips of my ears.

"Okayy. Spin again", Lisa said, spinning the bottle yet again. The embarassment was only going away when the bottle stopped infront of me, yet again.

TOUGH LUCK ROSE, TOUGH LUCK.

"Truth or dare, unlucky?", Jisoo teased.

"Truth", I said.

"You got no jams, just like Jimin", Lisa scrunched her nose in disgust upon hearing my answer. I knew she had alot of ideas in her evil brain for dares but i wasn't going to give any satisfaction to that not-so-little devil.

"When are you going to change to 'the thing' from a 'fling' ?", Jennie asked.

"First of its not a fling", I started.

"Secondly, i dont know to be very honest. I like how it is right now. No seriousness. No promises. No responsibilties. I think thats what Jimin thinks too."

"What makes you think so?", Jisoo asked curiously.

"If he was interested in a relationship, wouldn't he have asked me out already?", I said, scratching my neck. Although we flirt all the time, I always thought it was all in good humour from Jimin's side. According to me, he liked me but not enough to be in a relationship.

"He thinks he's gonna ruin the friendship or whatever yall have between you two, if he confesses to you. Its so cheesy to be very honest", Lisa said pulling her phone out.

"Here, read them", she said, passing me her  phone.

I blushed at how Jimin described about me. And the fact that he accepted his love for me, gave me chills.

After a good few seconds of staring at the phone, I gave it back to Lisa.

"So...?", I asked her.

"Are you gonna do nothing despite seeing this?", she asked, surprised.

"What do you want me to do?", i said.

"We want you to go out with him. Do what makes you happy", Jennie added into the conversation.

"But why should I be the one to say it? I'm not saying anything at all!", I whined stubbornly.

"Don't force us to make you do it", Jisoo smirked evilly.

"Why would you do such a cruel thing?", I pouted. Knowing the girls, they wouldn't let me off the hook unless I did what they said.

"Enough of this game. Lets go sleep. We can't be late for rehearsals tomorrow!", I said trying to stand up, only to be pulled down again.

"Come on, whats the hurry? What time is it? Its just 3 am! Wait… 3 AM?", Jennie said looking at the time on her phone.

"Exactly what i mean. Now lets go", I say trying to get Jennie to get up.

"Okay okay. One last round. And then we'll go to sleep", Lisa said.

"Fine", I surrendered knowing that playing one game and getting the work done would be less time consuming than arguing with her.

For the nth time, I sighed as the bottle stopped right infront of me. Where does luck go when you need it, I thought to myself.

"Be a sport and chose dare wifeyy", Lisa made a puppy face. If it had been any other day, I would have fought her, but sleep was kicking in so I just nodded a yes to her, to get done with the task in hand.

Lisa clapped her hands in joy.

"Ask Jimin on a date. Right now", Jisoo said.

"WHAT?!", I  yell, the sleep slowly lifting up and away from my body.

"You heard it. And oh, make it public so the world know", Jennie said, high fiving Jisoo and Lisa.

I sighed for the (n+1)th time, as I pulled my phone out of my pocket. Who would want their ugly photo being posted online?Asking Jimin out is better than that dare. I thought so and convinced myself to make an instagram post. We had a tradition of posting weird and funny posts of the loser or the one who chickens out of any dare. I had no wish to be a victim of this tradition anytime soon.

The fans went wild after my post, Lisa and Jennie adding fuel to the fire. Some fans were confused while some of them were really happy about my boldness. Jimin said yes to the post causing some of them to go into an uproar. We were laughing at the various reactions of the fans when I got a message. It was from Jimin which read

'I'm gonna pick you up at 2. Friday. I booked us tickets for that movie you wanted to watch. Then, I have a surprise planned for you.  I hope you like it. And don't stress yourself about what to wear. Be comfortable okay? Love you❤ '

My heart skipped a beat reading his text. The idea of spending the entire afternoon with Jimin made the butterflies in my stomach go wild.

The girls were starting to get sleepy so I told them about Jimin's text.

"It happening, yay! I hope yall have fun!", Lisa said getting up. Jisoo and Jennie followed the cue and got up too.

"I will", I said smiling, as we made way to our rooms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 6.1K 85
When BTS and BP have separate accounts on Instagram. They knew about the ships and fans but yet, they keep on commenting on each other's post. Friend...
170K 6.3K 23
❝ in which he twists the story around to make the situation look like it's all her fault ❞ book 1:finished book 2:ongoing
41.6K 952 35
・STAND-ALONE・ ❥ "I just want you to love me, the way you love her. But I guess that won't happen." "I love you, Jungkook." "She's just a forced marr...
36.4K 1K 23
Ambivalence: A TAENNIE BDSM STORY NOT MADE FOR YOUNG PEOPLE. WARNING: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES USED IN THIS STORY, AND I ALSO DID NOT PROOFRE...