You Saved Me (Destiel AU)

Von multifandomuniverse

Dean always put on a good act at school, with his dad always drunk and Sam rarely talking to him. But when Ca... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Epilogue
Let me mention

Chapter 2

8.4K 319 189
Von multifandomuniverse

Cas' P.O.V

I heard my dad calling for us to come but I told him to wait a few minutes and I'd be home. Dean looked at me confused at why I stayed back. I saw something that caught my eye. The beautiful mans sleeve was raised a small amount and I saw swollen red marks.

"What's this Dean?" I said pointing at his arm.
"Oh that's nothing Cassie don't worry." I knew he was lying to me and I didn't like it. "Dean, those are cuts, and I know they are cause I cut too." I said holding back tears because I hate thinking about it and getting bullied.

Deans now looking at me confused. "Cas? Y-you cut?"

Deans P.O.V

I was confused, sad actually. Cas cut and I didn't like it. "Yeah Dean, I've cut for about two years now and it's cause everyone at every school I've been to hasn't liked me." I was so astonished, how could someone as beautiful and nice as Castiel get bullied. "Cas I cut because my dad abuses me, Sam's never home anymore he's out with friends and..." I stopped speaking holding back tears.

"And I miss him. And having friends, the only friend I have is a girl named Jo that works at The Roadhouse." I shed a tear, I couldn't help it. So much pain that I've always held back. Cas was coming up to hug me and I was fine with it. "Its all going to be okay Dean, I promise." He kissed my head as said bye as he waked back home. How? How could I be so attached to a boy I just met? It's 8:47 on a school night so I'm going to just sleep and stop worrying with it.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1M 32.9K 28
Follow Harry and Draco through their ups and downs during their 5th year at Hogwarts. All characters and settings belong to J.K. Rowling!
105K 4.3K 43
It all started with the opening of Gabe's bakery... Cas : trying to escape and cope his dark past Dean : trying to find a better life for him and hi...
241K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
9.2K 222 29
Harry and Draco are ready to move forward. Away from the past, away from the castle, the battle, the war, and, most importantly, each other. However...