Her Older Brother

Por mrharrystylesrocks

Sabrina Carpenter is best friends with Aaliyah Mendes, Shawn's little sister. Shawn Mendes is known around th... Mais

Meeting
The Next Day
Why
Gray
Award Night
Acting Chance
Girl Meets World
She Knows
The Moment
Proud To Be His
Dang You Can Sing
Out
Double Datin'
First Concert With Him
The Ellen Show
Noah
Jealous
About The Author
The Crash
Long Nights

The Ski Lodge

1K 22 2
Por mrharrystylesrocks

Sabrina's POV

"Aaliyah would you stop freaking out?" I laughed at her as I got ready for the long day ahead of me.

"But Sabrina it's the ski lodge episode! You've seen Boy Meets World it's iconic!" She squealed.

"Liyah! If you're going to come on set with me today you can't freak out when Uriah and I do this scene alright?" I chuckled at the girl sitting on my bed.

She knows all too well that this episode is a big one, especially for her because she is a huge fan.

"Right I'll zip it I'll be with Shawn I'm fine." She smiled.

"Alright then ready to go?" I laughed as she sprinted out of my room.

"Sabrina! Ready?" Shawn asked as he saw me walk down the stairs.

"Yes! I've got strict orders from my stylist saying that I couldn't do anything to my hair or face so I'm all natural today." I chuckled, walking passed Hayes and Matt.

"Let us know if something happens between Maia and Lucas!" Hayes smirked.

"Or Maia and Josh which I'm all for!" Matt chuckled as Hayes glared at him.

"Hey don't forget that Riley likes Lucas too Hayes and it's sort of a love triangle thing." I told them.

"Plus does Maia even like Lucas that way or not?" Aaliyah spoke up making both boys gasp.

"Bye!" Shawn laughed, pushing Liyah and I out of the house before they both start going insane.

"Dude! Did you see their faces?" I laughed as Shawn got into the driver's seat of my jeep.

"I know they're big fans of the show that's for sure." Shawn chuckled, buckling up.

"What do you think Mendes, do you think Maia likes Lucas more than Riley?" I asked him, making Liyah look up.

"Not a chance Josh and Maia are definitely happening." He smirked making Liyah squeal.

"Yes big brother, you know what's up!" She smiled, high fiveing Shawn.

My friends wouldn't give them up for the world.

"Alright Sabrina and Uriah! You know your lines?" The director asked us as we got into position and sat next to the bay window in the cabin.

"Yes!" I nodded, it's the last take and I am so ready to go home.

"Ready as we'll ever be." Uriah nodded.

"You look tired, U." I pointed out as I looked at him.

"I can say the same for you Sab." He chuckled.

We've spent the whole day shooting one whole episode, of course we're both tired.

The Scene They're Doing Above

"Alright and scene! Everyone go home! Great job today, you've all earned it." The director called out making me sigh in relief.

"Good job Sab it was nice holding hands with you for two whole minutes." Uriah laughed as we both stood up.

"I can say the same for you Uriah get some rest." I smiled before we hugged and both went our separate ways.

"Damn if you weren't dating my brother I'd definitely say go for it." Liyah sighed, walking over to me.

"Pardon?" I chuckled at her remark as I watched Shawn in the corner talking to Rowan and Uriah.

"Well you and Uriah are very cute together, how do you not get nervous working with him daily?" Liyah asked me.

Oh she's serious.

"Liyah it's because I don't have feelings for him what so ever." I smiled at her.

"Well just saying if Mendes doesn't work out, it wouldn't be horrible to see where things go with you know who." She said turning towards Uriah.

"Alright you. You and I both know that Shawn isn't going anywhere. Uriah is just a friend and will always be my friend." I laughed, hugging her.

"I know that silly I was joking! Of course I want you with my brother. You're the only one for him anyway." She smirked before walking over to Rowan as Shawn came over to me.

"Hey babe great episode! Man is Matthew going to flip when he watches this tomorrow." He laughed, kissing my cheek.

"You think?" I smiled.

"Heck yes! I even freaked when Josh let Maia hold his hand. We were so not expecting that!" Shawn laughed.

"I know hon when I read the script I already knew everyone's reaction when they watch this episode." I nodded.

"Well since you're done, how about we all go back home and watch a movie until we're tired?" Shawn smirked, noticing my tired eyes.

"Please?" I sighed as Liyah walked up to us.

"I'll drive Mendes we're going to stop by KFC before going home because Hayes called me." Liyah laughed as Shawn handed her my keys.

"Let's go sleeping beauty." Shawn smiled, grabbing my hand as they both lead me out of set and into the parking lot.

"Really? I call her a potato when she's tired." Liyah stated making me glare at her.

"Yeah I know that's exactly why I call you mean." I chuckled, knowing she was only kidding.

"There's the fam!" I heard Hayes' voice as Shawn opened up the door.

"H!" I smiled, hugging him before he kissed Liyah hello.

"So how was work? What happens on the ski lodge episode?" Matthew asked us after turning off the tv.

"Oh it was fine and you boys will find out when you watch it tomorrow." I smirked at them, putting my purse on the kitchen counter.

"What?!" Matt gasped, following me.

"You won't even tell me? Your best friend?" He sighed, pouting.

"Nope you'll watch it and you'll love me for keeping it a surprise hon." I laughed at him, kissing his cheek making him chuckle.

"Fine! I'll wait like everyone else." He groaned, walking back towards the living room.

"Sab I'm gonna go change into something more comfy I'll be back." Shawn told me before heading up stairs.

"I'll stay in these." I shrugged to myself.

I was wearing a t-shirt and very comfy sweats so I'm not about to change.

"Sabrina pick a movie it's your turn tonight." Liyah smiled as I saw her leaning in front of the tv stand to pick a dvd.

"Alright Liyah teen flick?" I laughed as I heard Hayes and Matt groan from behind us.

"Hey! We watched so much X-Men movies this week it's time for a romance film boys." I glared at them.

"Oh! Found it!" I smiled, taking the disc out of its case.

"What movie?" Matt asked.

"10 things I hate about you." I smiled, putting it into the player.

"Sure I don't mind that movie." Hayes spoke up making all of us turn towards him.

"I have a sister and a mother who loves these films." He explained as we all sat next to him on the couch.

"Where's Shawn?" Matt asked after a few minutes into the movie.

"Right I have a boyfriend." I joked, standing up.

"Don't let him hear you say that Sab!" Liyah laughed as I walked out.

"Mendes?" I called, knocking on our bedroom door then opened it when there wasn't a reply.

"Aw sweets." I laughed, looking at his figure wrapped in blankets with a bag of coke gummies next to his pillow.

He's always had a sweet tooth.

"I'll leave you to sleep my love." I chuckled, grabbing the bag and kissed his head before I turned off the lights and shut the door.

"No Shawn tonight?" Liyah frowned as she only saw me walk in.

"Hey you've spent enough time with Mendes anyway. Now it's time to hangout with just us." I winked at her, handing her the gummy bag.

"He fell asleep eating these didn't he?" She chuckled, taking a handful then passed the bag to Matt.

"Oh you know him way too well Liyah." I laughed at her, sharing a blanket with Matt while Liyah shared one with Hayes.

"Here Sab." Hayes said passing me a bag of starburst candies.

"Aw did you boys plan a night in with us?" I smirked at them because there were multiple sweets and sodas on the table in front of me.

"Of course Sab plus Hayes and I are planning on watching your episode tomorrow. We're prepared!" Matt chuckled as Liyah pressed play again.

"I really hope you both like it." I smiled at them.

"I'm not a spoiler but I'll just tell you that it's worth watching and one of you would be really happy." Liyah smirked as the boys gasped.

"I bet she's talking about me!" Matt smiled at Hayes.

"Oh heck to the no!–" Hayes started to argue.

With friends like these, you start to cherish every single movie night.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

28.2K 612 18
Olivia Carpenter isn't your ordinary girl next door. She doesn't go out of her way to impress guys because she's basically one of them. When her, her...
69.2K 1K 35
Sequel to Virgin (read that book first) "I did what I thought was best for him. It was all for him" (You don't have to read the first book to read t...
48.2K 795 23
Mackenzie has bullied her whole life by 10 boys. There names are: Aaron Carpenter Carter Renoylds Shawn Mendes Cameron Dallas Nash Grier Hayes...
2.2M 35.6K 68
[ 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐃𝐔𝐄𝐓 #𝟏 ] _ In which four guys with a dangerous reputation happening to find interest in innocent girls. _ 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 �...