Echo of the Kelly's - Recount

بواسطة RebeliousHowl

The Kelly gang is an old Australian gang of bushrangers. Constable Fitzpatrick strikes the Kelly's household... المزيد

Frosty night
Confrontation
Missing warrent
Struggle for life
The shadow
Echo

The devious plan

9 0 0
بواسطة RebeliousHowl

I sat down once more. Kate had her crystal, sea blue eyes on me the whole time. She smirked a bit, which was a slightly suspicious. But I thought nothing of it. She suddenly held out her hand. I preferred not to touch her dirty, sweaty hand but I knew I had to be polite, so I leaned in and shook it. In return she cried out rather loudly.

"Don't you dare touch me!". I attempted let go but she held on tighter. "GET YOUR GREASY HANDS OF ME!" She screeched as she squeezed the life out of hand.

That's when I figured out her evil plan, she was trying to frame me!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

276K 18.8K 160
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
69.1K 9K 24
This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be crown prince of Rakshatra, was bounded by...
Ace بواسطة Antonia

العاطفية

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
101K 6.2K 57
-"And where do I reside?" -"You reside in my heart, Priye!" Two broken souls, who endured pain and loneliness all their life. Destiny united them and...