Echo of the Kelly's - Recount

By RebeliousHowl

The Kelly gang is an old Australian gang of bushrangers. Constable Fitzpatrick strikes the Kelly's household... More

Confrontation
Missing warrent
The devious plan
Struggle for life
The shadow
Echo

Frosty night

16 0 0
By RebeliousHowl

I staggered out of the pub. The night was frosty. My hot breath, still coated with liquor, broke the calm air. Tonight was the night that I arrested that horse-stealing swine!

The Kelly's house was a rag-tag, tatty shack. The light from inside beamed through the cracks in the chipped wood. A slight aroma of doughy wheat wafted outside. It must have been dinner time. I wondered about the ladies in nightgowns. I shook my head to be freed from that thought. First I need that Kelly!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1M 758K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
39.7K 4K 49
" The darkness closed in around him, like a shroud of silence. Veeranshu's eyes fluttered open, and he was met with an unfamiliar ceiling. Groggily...
1.7M 69.2K 29
After a disastrous first season in London, Rose Wilde finds herself torn between two men who love her -- but who both hide secrets that could ruin he...