All of you are INSANE (Akatsu...

By 7Panda7

The Sasaki Family is revered as one of the most vicious gangs in all of Tokyo. Rin, a 15 year old teenager, i... More

All of you are INSANE
Mafia head meets Emo Hacker
What!?...You're stupid?!
Two Artists Clash
Rulers Hurt...so does Pein
What Do Friends Do?
Go Bald Sasori
Double I's
Rin's Greatest Fear
I F*cking Hate Shorties
Hidan's Personal Hell
I Think I'm Gay
Just Forget
The Weasel Ruins Everything
Can you keep a secret?
Mission: Start
Weekend with the Weasel
School Trip: Beach
School Trip: Hospital
I'm Surrounded By Morons...
Special Chapter: A Different Kind Of Story
Deidara's Disaster Date
A Night of Fears
*UPDATE*

Hidan's a Hero?

11.4K 781 541
By 7Panda7

Rin gritted her teeth as she dug her fingers into the side of the cliff. After that bandaged guy had thrown her off, she had miraculously managed to grab a small ledge halfway down the incline.

However, there was nothing but smooth stone above and below her. And the ground was still far down.

Nowhere to go. All she could do was hang on for as long as she could.

The shortie felt a sharp sting in her fingers as they shakingly held on. Dirt mixed with fresh blood oozed from her fingernails.

Rin endured for another few minutes, trying anything to distract herself from the pain. The beads of sweat slowly trailed down from her forehead, dripping off her chin as she scrunched her eyes closed. But she just couldn't hold on any longer.

Damn it. She cursed to herself, hating how weak she felt right now. Damn it all!

At that moment, Rin felt her fingers give out as she felt her body become weightless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4.47 seconds.

That was the exact amount of time that it would take to fall the remaining 100ft of the steep incline. For the average human, they would reach a velocity of about 44 feet per second before coming to a complete stop as their body slammed straight into the rocky ground below. The immense force applied to their body would kill them on impact and the death would be quick; too fast for the victim to even realize.

Unfortunately for Rin, she was too freaked out to even attempt to calculate all this. All she knew was that 1) She was falling 2) If she didn't do something quick she would hit the ground 3) It would hurt like hell.

Time seemed to all but stop for the shortie as her body acted instinctively from years of extensive training. She squirmed her body into a vertical position and inhaled deeply, trying to force herself to relax.

Easier said then done when you're plummeting to your death of course.

The best Rin could do was somewhat slow down her racing heartbeat as she tried to stop her legs from shaking uncontrollably.

3.56 seconds

Scanning the ground below she tried to steer her body to a grassy area among the trees and rocks, but even then her chance of survival was slim. Slowly, Rin pushed all thoughts out of her mind as she closed her eyes shut.

Think of a happy place. She willed herself, as the viciously wind slashed at her face. Anywhere but here.

2.56 seconds

The one mistake people made in these situations was that they panicked; they tensed up and their bodies turned rigid when they hit the ground, maximizing their injuries.

1.32 seconds

Bit by bit, Rin felt the strain on her muscles begin to slack. She quickly lifted her arms in front of her face, grabbing her own head tightly, and taking in shallow breaths as she did. The ground below her was just a couple of meter away now, as she approached with blinding speed.

0.21 seconds

Suddenly the noise of the roaring wind disappeared as the feeling of falling vanished as well.

The shortie opened her eyes in surprise and found herself standing on the beach, the calm waves lapping over her bare feet.

What the hell? She wondered to herself in confusion.

It was at that moment that a familiar voice called out to her from behind. "Ne, Rin!" The certain bomber said in a playful tone." Hurray up, -un."

Rin whipped around at the shout to find Deidara waving excitedly, with Sasori and Itachi standing next to him. The blond gave a wide smile as all three waited for her to join them.

For a moment, the shortie just stood there in silence, unsure what to do.

Then she dropped her head back down, allowing her ragged hair to cover her eyes as she gave a weak laugh.

So this is it? Rin thought to herself, a nostalgic look on her face, as she clenched her hands in tight fists. A happy place huh?

Then the shortie lifted her head back up, forcing a wide smile on her face. "Sorry guys." She said out loud as she tried her hardest to keep her voice normal.

She knew the three guys before her were just a part of her imagination, a final glimpse at happiness in her final moments, but just being near them made her feel calmer.

"I don't think I'm coming back."

0.01 seconds

"RIN!"

*BAM*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

White Zetsu and Black Zetsu silently traveled through the forest, leaping though the branches of the trees as they approached where they presumed that the target had fallen. They felt no pity hunting down and killing a small teenage boy.

From birth Master had trained them to be cold-blooded assassins.All human emotions had been beaten out of them. They were empty shells; tools for master to use.

As they leapt through the trees, White Zetsu gave an amused chuckle. "I wonder how messed up he'll look after such a nasty fall" He commented to his twin, turning his head to show a pair of gleaming golden eyes. "I hope there's blood." He added eagerly.

Black Zetsu just gave a sigh, not fazed one bit with his brother's twisted words." I just hope he's dead." He hissed back. "It'll save us a whole lot of trouble."

White Zetsu pouted at this. "You're such a downer." He complained under his breath as the two came to a stop just short of the clearing.

Then a wide smile came on the teen's face as an idea appeared in his mind. "Alright then, if the kid's still alive, I get first dibs." He proposed, pulling out his weapon as he spoke.

Black Zetsu let out another sigh, clearly annoyed at his twin's games. "Do what you want." He replied in an uncaring tone, pulling out his own sharp katana. " That kid's still dead either way."

His brother returned his words with a signature insanely wide smile. " Of course." He agreed enthusiastically.

Then they simultaneously turned forward and prepared to enter the clearing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"RIN!"

The shortie's eyes shot wide open at the sound of her name echoing in her ears.

That voice.... She began to think as a flash of grey appeared below her.

*BAM*

Before Rin could finish her thought, she felt her body ram straight into something as her velocity halt immediately.

A sharp pain jolted straight through her as she heard the sound of a couple of bones snapping clean in two. Her vision blurred at the immense shock as her entire stomach seemed to turn upside down.....

But strangely it wasn't as bad as she expected.

Honestly, she shouldn't have felt any of that pain.

She should have been dead.

But the pain meant that she was still alive.

At that moment, Rin felt something move from under her, struggling to sit up. The shortie's eyes widened as she made out who it was.

"You ...damn... brat." Hidan cursed tiredly as he pushed his body back up. "Always .. making me ..save you."

Rin was at a loss of words as she stared at the grey haired teen before her.

She had never seen him like he was at that moment: breathing heavily, one eye scrunched shut, his body completely covered in bruises and scratches. A think trickle of blood seeped down from his forehead, but he didn't seem to notice.

Hidan let out a sigh of relief as he checked his injuries. Every muscle in his body felt like it was on fire. He had taken quite a few injuries from sprinting to catch Rin, but he refused to show the pain on his face.

Instead the jashinist gave a scowl, trying to act tough.

"Oi shortie." He said louder, giving the black haired teen in front of him a light thump on the head. "Geez you're so much damn trouble, always getting into shit wherever you go, huh?" He added, closing his eyes and rubbing a hand through his grey hair as he did.

When Hidan didn't hear a response he turned back to Rin, slightly aggravated. "Hey, are you even fucking listenin-" he began to shout, but the words caught in his throat as he saw the shortie.

Rin was sitting there, in the same state of shock, large raven eyes glued to him.

But that's not what caught him off guard. What had made the jashinist pause was the faint trickle of tears coming down from the shorite's two large eyes, dripping onto the ground, and leaving a damp puddle

"Oi...Rin" Hidan called out.

As the black haired teen noticed Hidan again, she suddenly snapped out of her daze, quickly wiping away the moisture with her dirty arm.

She felt a wave of embarrassment hit her as she did.

"Sorry...."Rin mumbled quickly as she tried to laugh the tears off. "Yeah, I'm weak....Even though I've trained so hard, I'm still so weak, " The shortie's smile faltered, her other hand clawed at the ground as she spoke. "This is the second time it's happened too." She strained to reply, her entire body shaking as she quickly wiped her face again. "I'm....really...Sor-"

Suddenly a hand gripped the back of Rin's head, promptly cutting her off as she felt it nudge her forward. The next thing she knew, her face was resting on Hidan's shoulder, buried in the sleeve.

The grey haired teen let out another exasperated sigh as he spoke, his hand still resting on the shortie's head. "Don't apologize you idiot." He said in a quiet voice, no longer pretending to act his normal self.

"It's disgusting to see you like this." He added in an icy tone.

Hidan felt Rin tense up at his words, but he continued to talk anyway, his eyes staring forward into the darkness as he spoke. "When I first met you, I really hated you, you know. I mean imagine how fucking pathetic it is to lose against a kid a head shorter than you.... "Hidan spat out. "But it's even more pathetic to see the guy I vowed to destroy apologize to me like a little bitch."

The shortie remained silent as she felt Hidan's hand tighten on the back of her head.

She listened as his voice grew louder practically shouting the next few words. " So stop being so fucking selfish!" He said, gritting his teeth as he did. "Stop holding all your emotions in you idiot!"

Rin's eyes shot straight open in shock at the jashinist's words. She felt a shiver reverberate down her spine as the torrent of feelings seemed to break lose from their restraint.

Hidan immediately felt his shoulder grow wetter as the tears stained his shirt.

Usually, he would have beaten the crap out of the person for doing such a thing, but with Rin he just sat there, not saying a word. As the seconds passed by the grey haired teen couldn't help but laugh dryly at himself. Look at me. He grumbled. I'm acting like a fucking sissy.

But no matter what he thought to himself, he couldn't get himself to move away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

White Zetsu eagerly entered the clearing, scanning the area for any sign of a dead or semi-dead body.

His excited expression fell as he realized that no such thing was anywhere to be seen.

"Oi, he's gone." The assassin said in surprise to his partner.

Black Zetsu ignored his idiotic brother's comments and bent down at a certain patch of grass. He carefully placed a hand there.

Warm....He thought...The grass is slightly crushed too

Then the black haired teen felt around the area some more. His hands touched an all to familiar wet substance near the patch of grass, but to be sure, he promptly placed his finger in his mouth.

The metallic liquid immediately filled his taste buds.

Fresh blood. He mused as he savored the taste. With a little hint of tears as well.

With the evidence gathered, the black haired teen quickly turned to his partner who was currently sitting glumly on the grass. "Get up you moron." He spat out. "The target must have survived the fall somehow but he isn't far."

White Zetsu raised his head up in surprise at his brother's words. "How do we know where he went though?" He asked as he tilted his head.

Black Zetsu smirked at the question as he gestured to the ground, "Just follow the blood."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Drip*

*Drip*

*Drip*

"Ne Hidan," Rin mumbled tiredly, her eyes still puffy from crying so much." You should go see...a doctor" she managed to say, "Your forehead's..bleeding."

Hidan was currently carrying Rin on his back as the two trudged through the nearly pitch-black forest.

The jashinist gave a light snort at the shorite's comment "Oi, Have you fucking seen yourself recently ." He retorted back, referring to the numerous scratches, cuts, and bruises that covered Rin.

To his surprise, the shortie just let out a small laugh at this. "Yeah...I guess we're both pretty messed up." She spoke, trying to keep her voice cheerful, but Hidan could hear
the faint strain as the teen struggled to speak.

The jashinist gritted his teeth. He didn't know how long he could walk. It was already an effort to move his own body, and Rin was in far worse shape than him.

Damnit. The teen cursed to himself as he scanned his magenta eyes at his surroundings. Already his vision was beginning to waver. Where the fuck is the hotel! He growled to himself.

At that moment, Hidan heard a crack behind him. The sound of a twig breaking.

He froze by instinct at the small noise. True, it could have been just a wild animal or his imagination, but something in the back of his mind made him think that it was someone following them.

The grey haired teen suspiciously whipped around, scanning the trees for any sign of humans, but not a single soul was in sight.

"What's.... wrong?" He heard Rin ask as his eyes continued to dart around nervously.

"Nothing," Hidan replied a bit too quickly to be believable but Rin was too tired to push further. The jashinist quickly turned back around and continued forward, increasing his pace despite the pain it put him in.

The sooner we get out of this forest the fucking better. He thought to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsunade sat on the outside porch of her small clinic, drinking straight from a large bottle of sake in her right hand, and holding an empty purse in her other hand.

Damn. The blonde cursed angrily in her mind as she took another large gulp from her bottle. Those dirty bastards must have cheated. She said as she turned the purse upside down, praying that just one single coin would fall out.

Suddenly a movement from the corner of her eye caught her attention. Tsunade lifted her head to find two figures emerging from the forests on the other side of the empty street.

The doctor squinted her eyes as she made out a bloodied grey haired teen, and another kid resting on his shoulders.

Huh, I must have drank too much. Tsunade thought as she lifted a wobbly arm and rubbed her eyes. Now I'm seeing things.

She watched with bewilderment as the grey haired teen hobble across the street. As she did, a frown slowly came to her face.

Something felt off, it didn't feel like her normal drunk hallucinations.....the person seemed too real this time.

As these thoughts went through the blonde's mind, she finally made out the other kid resting on the grey haired teen's back.

Tsunade eyes shot wide open as she suddenly jolted up from her sitting position. It's that brat. The woman thought, all signs of drunkenness gone from the her face. What the hell happened?

The blonde doctor immediately set the sake bottle down, before dropping off the porch onto the ground.

"Oi, over here" she called, signaling for the two, her expression completely serious. As she approached them, she could make out their injuries more easily. They're both in pretty bad shape. She scowled to herself.

Hidan heard the new voice call out to him and a lady in a white coat approach quickly, but he was to exhausted to reply. All he could do was take the final few steps towards the building as he barely hung onto his consciousness.

He watched as the blonde doctor swiftly walked up beside him and helped him carry the already unconscious shortie on her own shoulders .

Then, stumbling the last few steps into the building, he finally allowed his knees to give out as the world around him grew dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Downtown Tokyo>

The sound of car horns filled the air as impatient drivers went home from work and people streamed down the streets, chatting with each other as they went headed to wherever they needed to be.

Downtown Tokyo was always like this: noisy and full of chatter, but high above these people, in one of the skyscrapers that stood scattered in the area, none of this sound could be heard.

It was here, in a dimly lit, highly fortified room that one man sat, reclined in a large seat as he watched the streets below from a large ceiling to floor window. The man gave the view one final look before slowly moving his hand to phone on his desk, and dialing a number.

"Zetsu, report." He barked out as heard the phone call connect.

A familiar pair of voices rang out from the other end of the line.

"Well master ...uh......" The annoying one spoke first. " It turns out the target had more allies then we expected." He replied meekly

"What?" The man spat out with clear disdain. He heard white Zetsu continue to give nervous chuckles before another voice quickly snatched the phone from the idiot.

"Our apologies, master." The new voice hissed into the speaker. Black Zetsu could tell that master was already frustrated with them, but nevertheless he tried to his best to reconcile."We almost had him several times, " he said quickly. " but he got lucky...next time we'll definitely kill hi-"

"Next time?" The cloaked man interrupted in questioning tone causing black Zetsu to fall silent. "Oh I don't think there will be a next time."

"Maste-"

*click*

The man promptly hung up the phone before the complaints and pleading could begin. Damn...he cursed in head as he rubbed his temples. I guess I'll have to call that idiot now.

Keeping the aggravation that he felt inside himself the man calmly dialed another number into the phone. It rang several times before a gruff voice picked it up.

"What is it?" The voice asked with a complete lack of respect. "I'm busy you bastard."

The cloaked man didn't react to the rude response. He spoke slowly, his voice cold as he gave the instructions. "I have someone I need taken care of." He said into the phone. "I hope you can help, Kisame."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hidan snapped his eyes open as he shot up from the bed. His bandaged chest rose and fell rapidly as he looked around. It was in a simple room, barely any furniture besides the bed and only one single window that let in bright rays of sunlight.

For a moment he had no idea where the hell he was or what the hell had happened.

Then suddenly the memories flooded back all at once.

Courage test...Dosu...the cliff...

Rin

The jashinist immediately swung his feet off the bed, but as he attempted to stand up a searing pain shot through his skull, causing him to cringe and fall back in the bed.

At that moment the door swung open as Tsunade walked in. She immediately saw Hidan lying there, gripping his head in pain.

The doctor let out an exasperated sigh "You idiot." She grumbled, closing the door behind her. "Your body's still recovering. Trying to stand up will only prolong the healing proces-."

"Shut the fuck up you old hag." Hidan interrupted as he opened one eye.

*BANG*

The fist rammed into his head before he could even react, promptly sending him into another world of pain.

"Don't call me a hag." Tsunade threatened as she watched the grey haired teen roll around in agony.

She let out a quick huff, feeling no pity for the rude teen. "I work all night to heal you people up and this is the thanks I get? Honestly all you brats need to learn some manners." She grumbled to herself.

After a few more minutes of fuming, she managed to calm down enough. "By the way, " the blonde doctor said as she turned back to the jashinist. "I came in here to inform you about your friend's condition."

Hidan immediately stopped squirming, as he sat straight up, " About Rin?" He asked quickly, immediately turning to face Tsunade.

The doctor gave a quick nod to his question, slightly amused to see his concern for the shortie. She promptly sat down on a stool and held up her wooden clipboard to begin to read.

"Well to start off, that brat had multiple broken ribs, and fractured bones in both the arms and legs. There was quite a bit of internal bleeding that I had to perform surgery to stop. And several times during the night the heart stopped and had to be restarted using defibrillators......But the kid's stable now "

Hidan immediately let out an sigh as the doctor ended her report. Fuck I seriously thought she was going to say Rin died. The jashinist thought to himself. Tsunade raised her head up when she heard the sigh. A small smile came onto her face as she watched the grey haired teen visibly relax.

All in all, she had tried her best to make the injuries as mild sounding as possible, but in hindsight, Rin's recovery had been nothing short of a miracle.

Finished speaking, the blonde doctor slowly stood up, and turned to walk out of the room, her heels clattering with each step.

As she reached the exit door, she paused for a second suddenly remembering an extra thing she forgot to tell the grey haired teen. "That brat will probably need a few more hours to rest, "Tsunade said quickly over her shoulder. "but she'll survive."

Then the doctor walked out, allowing the door to slid back shut with a gentle thud.

The room fell into a complete silence.

Hidan sat there for a moment as his mind processed what the doctor had just said.

He blinked once.

Then blinked again.

Eh.....? The jashinist thought to himself in complete confusion. Did that old hag just say she?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp, after much procrastination I finally updated!! Woot woot.
This is unedited, so excuse all mistakes for now, I'll edit it tomorrow :P

I hope you guys enjoyed it, this chappie was basically Hidan's time to shine. Lol I tried my best not to make him too OOC but eh....his character is just too fun to mess with XD

Btw I changed the cover again, haha , I promise this is the last change, and I apologize for anyone who finds it annoying.

Anyways, tell me what you guys think?
Or leave a suggestion in the comments :D (<~~~ I seriously appreciate this if you do)

Vote, comment, share.

Stay awesome!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95 0 9
The most feared girl in her village, Yui spends most of her days alone. She was shunned from a very young age, only because she held a power: inhuman...
23.9K 547 15
Yuki Ayumu was an ordinary girl that loved Naruto. Specially the Akatsuki. She wishes she could be apart of that world. Unfortunately, she dies in a...
847K 27.7K 38
Sato Sayaka, age thirteen, is assigned to learn the Rasengan from Namikaze Minato, the sensei of Nohara Rin, Uchiha Obito, and Hatake Kakashi. Obito...
9.9K 382 13
Transported into an alternate reality where everything and everyone is completely different leads Naruto, Sakura and (Y/n) to live a life they didn't...