-ˏˋ SUICIDE HOTLINE ˎˊ-

由 YVKHEI

✎ chensung ! ☏ - in which chenle attempts to call the suicide hotline, but ends up calling a different life... 更多

un
deux
trois
quatre
cinq
sept
huit
neuf
dix
onze
doze
treize
quatorze
quinze
seize
dix-sept
dix-huit
dix-neuf
vingt
[ doil ]
vingt et un
vingt-deux
vingt-trois
[ eunki + jihoon ]

six

7.4K 510 342
由 YVKHEI

the boys entered their room and jisung turned on the bright white lights, illuminating the whole area. chenle set the bags down and turned to the younger.

"you wanted the blue and purple ones together, right?" the boy asked, only seeing jisung giggle at him. he then caught a glimpse of himself in the huge mirrored wall, seeing the taller's kiss marks still over his face.

"s-stop~" the shorter boy whined cutely, flushing red as jisung giggled a little bit louder. "yeah. let's do those colors combined." he smiled, seeing chenle nod and start to unbox the string lights.

it took less than ten minutes to set them up, since both worked fairly quickly. the lights were long enough to go around the entire room, so they were hung at the top along each corner of the wall. by the end of it, it looked neat as well as pretty.

jisung turned the lights off, swallowing the room in temporary darkness before he switched on the string lights.

a hazy mix of blue and purple had illuminated the whole room, a sight that made chenle's eyes widen.

the room looked absolutely amazing.

"woah..." chenle whispered in awe, his eyes wandering slowly around the whole area before landing on jisung, who was also gazing right at him.

the younger looked perfect.

no, more than perfect.

there just wasn't any words that were able to describe him in that moment.

and jisung looked at him the same way.

the taller stayed silent, as did chenle, when he walked closer towards him.

it was getting harder and harder for the elder to keep his feelings inside, because they were screaming at him, telling him to jump onto jisung and both hug as well as kiss the living shit out of him.

jisung was doing things to his heart, and he wasn't so sure if he could handle it anymore.

the elder was close by a wall, which he backed up on when jisung walked closer and closer to him. the mix of dark blue and purple shining down and illuminating chenle's features where making the latter go crazy.

"i-i can't do this anymore..." the boy mumbled to himself, taking a small breath. it was when the two were inches apart, when the shorter boy finally broke the seemingly never ending silence between them.

"jisung, listen... i-i... really, really like you. a-and i don't know i-if it's a good thing or a bad thing because we haven't even known each other for long and i-it feels really sudden for me to say it but with everything that's been going on and how you technically saved my life i really just can't help it and you're just so sweet and handsome and-"

jisung giggled.

"you talk so much, le."

after that sentence, jisung captured chenle's lips in with his own.

he led the kiss, being as soft and comforting as he could be with the fragile-hearted boy. he picked the elder up by his thighs, still pinning him onto the wall. chenle's legs slowly wrapped around his waistline and his arms went around his neck. he had been craving a moment like this with jisung for so long.

and it felt like he was in heaven.

they slowly broke apart, eyes dilating into each others' and faces flushed red.

jisung ran a free hand through the shorter boy's hair gently, the other one switching from his thigh and onto his petite waist. chenle pouted after their kiss, though he was squealing in joy on the inside.

"...you didn't let me finish pouring my heart out to you." he told quietly with a frown, though it was playful and something that made jisung want to kiss his lips even more.

so he did.

chenle didn't resist it, and let himself melt into the kiss. he truly adored how jisung was incredibly gentle with him during his actions. it made him feel safe and protected from the cold world they unfortunately lived in.

"i really, really like you too, chenle. in ways i can't even explain. it's just... wow, you know?" the taller mumbled against the elder's lips, a cute laugh escaping him.

chenle was more than happy with his response.

but then it started to dial down.

"so then... w-what does that make us?" the shorter boy asked, though it came out as a whimper because he was afraid of the answer.

jisung kept his smile, chuckling lightly before pecking chenle's lips and bringing him into a full hug away from the wall, the shorter boy still clinging onto him as he walked him to the center of the room and sat them down.

"boyfriends?" jisung smirked, now cradling the elder in his lap. chenle blushed immensely at the word the younger told, and was about to cover his face with his hands before jisung suddenly stopped him.

"don't do that." he said, feeling chenle interlock both their hands together as he gave jisung a weird look. "why?" the boy asked, genuinely curious as to why he couldn't cover his face. the younger giggled, letting go of chenle's hands and turning his face to the side of the huge mirror.

the shorter boy was still covered in jisung's kiss marks from earlier that night.

he laughed, a laughter that immediately became jisung's favorite sound. the younger laughed with him for a short while, before smothering chenle's face in kisses, this time also on his lips. it all ended in a bigger hug, being enjoyed all the way through until chenle realized he never answered jisung's question.

he pulled away from the hug, and this time it was him pecking the taller on the lips.

"...hey jisung?"

"hmm?"

"boyfriends."

jisung beamed at the elder, since not having him answer was really worrying him in those few, torturous moments.

the two shared another slow, cute kiss together, before standing up.

"wanna practice now, or go home and start tomorrow?" jisung asked, since it was around ten p.m and the studio closed down in two hours. "let's go home?" chenle told, though it came out as more of a question because he was so timid.

"of course. come on." the taller said, picking chenle up by the waist and letting him wrap around his body. jisung turned off all the lights with one hand and left the room, seeing doyoung and his family still at the entrance just talking together.

the two saw the younger carrying chenle like a tired baby, and it made them coo almost instantly.

"we're gonna be heading out now, doyoung. thank you for everything again! have a good night, you three." jisung politely said, turning his back so that chenle could wave to them as well before they left.

doyoung, taeil, as well as their also sleepy baby waved goodbye, and the two were now out in the night that switched from busy to calming.

and as jisung walked them home, he took the time to really mark this day in his head.

because it was the day he got together with his one and only.

« 🍾 »

time check; 22:25

i'm so backtracked on homework and writing i-

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

110K 5.3K 20
✎ jaeno ! ☏ - in which jaemin's just trying to live his life with a vicious bully who doesn't give up. started ↠ 20.13.04 ended ↠ 20.20.07
260K 14.7K 28
Mark finds out his best friend is in love with him by "accidentally" reading his diary one night. But he doesn't know what to do about it, being the...
13K 442 28
"𝑆𝑜 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟...
168K 7.8K 15
✎ markhyuck ! ☏ - in which mark accidentally discovers donghyuck's secret. started ↠ 2019.28.10 ended ↠ 2020.01.03